Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 25 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cri_ag wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 21:09

err what suburb is this in? i want to get some whereis directions.

The address (for anyone who wants it now) is:
100 Parramatta Rd
Auburn NSW 2144
  Send a private message to this user    
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 01 September 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, just found out this is the same weekend as the last round of the ARC in Melbourne.

Decisions, decisions...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 01 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve you better be there dude, this is gonna be one huge event...

Any sign of those entry forms?? Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 01 September 2004 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forms should be available soon Andrew. Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 02 September 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 08:35

Forms should be available soon Andrew. Smile

YAY... My car might not be ready but I'll prolly be there anyway...
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 02 September 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there to lend a hand and support the day. My RA40 has too much of the ferrous oxide modification to be "presentable"
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 06 September 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep ill be down there for the day Smile
Serran
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys..

is this open to IS200 / IS300's ?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 01:04]

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully there should be a few cars coming up from Canberra. Any chance of a car wash to scrape all those nasty road bugs off?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serran - The Show & Shine is open to ALL Toyotas Smile

Azrael - I'm not sure about what Car Washes there are in the area. We'll look into it for you.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 03:02]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serran wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 10:29

hey guys..

is this open to IS200 / IS300's ?

As far as Toymods is concerned if the car was sold as a Toyota in Japan it's definately a Toyota. Yes this does mean there will be some interesting discussions if somenbody wants to enter a Lexen. We hope to see a lot of Lexus involvement.

Quote:

yep ill be down there for the day

That's great Steve, your car is definately one of the nicest going around since it got the new paint job.

Quote:

Hopefully there should be a few cars coming up from Canberra. Any chance of a car wash to scrape all those nasty road bugs off?

I don't know of any car washes close by but I'll look into it. Feel free to organise a cruise up so all of you guys from Canberra can come in convoy, or CCG probably have that under control already so you might want to speak to them.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 02:35]

Serran
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks joshstix n lucid.

so what are the rules for entry (besides being toyota)?

-time show cars must be setup in the car park?
-leaving the car park with the show before finish time? is this allowed?
-official finish time?
-will cars be barriered off or is the public free to get up "close"?
-what will be the layout of the car park bays being used? is it first in first serve to get prime traffic thoroughfare?

thanks
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The day starts at 9am and finishes at 4pm. There will be no leaving early, from my understanding of the day's format, outlined at the last Toymods meet. This is how it is with most other static displays I've been involved in. Smile

I don't know if there will be some type of uniformity to the layout of cars in the car park, like all Celica's together, Corolla's, etc. I'd like to know if there's a cut-off time for entry into the show, and what time to start lining-up the Toyota's (ie. before the show opens) Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Major bummer! Sad

Might be a family affair on this day. I was looking forward to coming. I'll have to do some shifty manourvers to bypass the family thing and get to the show.

seeyuzz
river
Serran
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone confirm the layout? and if the public will be allow to get "close" to the display cars, or is this dependant if the owners allow it or not?

and i'd like to know the time when the show entry cars can start pulling in to the car park.

sorry to be pedantic, but club members don't browse these forums so i need to coordinate via our club forums.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 09:31]

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK

We the board will probably be getting there around 6:30 7. In the morning. So we can start taking cars then.

The show must be static from 9 til 4 I.e. no movement of cars, not even starting them up.

I'm pretty Sure that it is up to the owner whether they want ppl up close or not.

We have a board meeting next week where this will all be discussed but I would say this would be the go.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I left all my "Admire and Respect, but Please Don't TOUCH" signs up the north coast. Sad
Serran
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks. i assume we would need to supply our own barriers if we want to mark out an outline? eg. if we step out for a couple hours, etc.

Serran
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:47

Damn, I left all my "Admire and Respect, but Please Don't TOUCH" signs up the north coast. Sad

nah its not that, dont get me wrong. i was meaning if and when we stepped out for a few hours during the show.. we'd be more than happy to chat with whoever wants bother us while we're there Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 09:50]

w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not a Toymods member but is still it ok to enter?

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cars can't be started at all??? Not even to recharge batteries at all???
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been toying with the idea of flying over for this, however a large birthday (I turn 30) the following weekend, and my delay on airline tickets means I'm not able to this year, any idea on a date for next year's event, as I'd like to use it as a "catch up and hello" occasion as well as a perve session on the cars?
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know about really close to the venue about a car wash, I do know that there is 1, probably 10min away (1 of those pay and wash deals) so I'm sure you could pop down there, clean the cars up a bit and then head over for the show. The car wash is between James Ruse Drive and Parra Road (where the show is).
upz669
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEY CAN I ENTER http://freehost.dreamcities.net/nadesico_man/Cruise25th/100_0060.jpg
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, come along... And thats a nice photo... I wonder who took that one Smile Smile Smile ...
upz669
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i like that one to its the only one online thax for puting it online.hopfully there will be more from future cruses.hope i get my kit done by then. this show & shine will be the first i enter.so i cannot wait. Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 07 September 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
webstor - You don't need to be a Toymods member to enter the Show & Shine.. This is an open event for members of the public to enter.

Clint - That would be awesome if you were able to come over. It would be great to meet you. We're planning on running the event on the same weekend (October Long Weekend) each year, so book ahead for the next one!! Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 20:09

It's a show and shine. It doesn't take a lot of battery power for the car to sit there and look nice.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w_e_b_s_t_o_r wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 19:52

Im not a Toymods member but is still it ok to enter?

Just to make sure everybody is clear on this. The show is open to all presentable Toyota's this is not a Toymods only event. We want as many nice Toyotas there as possible.

Presentable doesn't mean show car it just means a nice tidy car and if it's something out of the ordianry then even better.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 10:37

Rolla Boy wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 20:09

It's a show and shine. It doesn't take a lot of battery power for the car to sit there and look nice.

lol... Yeah, but running the stezza does... I can run it for about 5 hours at a time...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben - insurance cover states that vehicles cannot be started nor moved within the designated time of the event (ie 9am-4pm from memory). Do u really want to risk millions of dollars worth of insurance cover just for a little doof doof? Very Happy

Entry forms will be available by monday i hope.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 September 2004 07:24] by Moderator

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben raised an interesting point... will there be any "doof doof" coming from the cars that are in the display? Or will we have a no-music policy for all cars? There's been no mention of it up till this point... because when one car gets involved, the rest with decent sound systems crank it up as well. Then basically you've turned a nice presentable show 'n' shine event into a sound-off where no one can hear themselves think. Sooner or later the cops will probably get involved as well.... see where I'm going here? Surprised

Or am I wrong here and is there going to be a trophy for best sound system? Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 22:36]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 08 September 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure there's going to be a couple of AE86's making their way from BEL for the day too. Wink
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 09 September 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 09:09

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a couple of AE86's making their way from BEL for the day too. Wink

Excellent! I think this going to be one hell of a day!!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 09 September 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just don't know if the car park's gonna be BIG enough... Confused Razz
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 09 September 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 17:09

I'd love for this to be a problem. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we don't have enough room, if this is the case then I'd expect Toyomods Board members cars will be moving out of there. I know I will definitely remove my car in order to have somebody else get to show off their Toyota.

As to the music. No there won't be a trophy for best stereo. We'll be making sure that the volume isn't too bad, it's not an Auto Salon it's a show and shine. There's no problem with listening to music on your system but when it is interfering with the ability of others to enjoy the day then people need to show some respect.

I know there are a lot of people out there that have put a lot of money into stereo's, I did the same in my younger days, but this is a Toyota show. Our aim is to show off nice Toyota's not to make the ground shake from huge stereo installs. I don't want to sound close minded, everybody has their priorities when it comes to modifying a car, mine is power and handling at the moment. There is nothing wrong with huge stereo's, and the workmanship that goes into a good install is just as impressive as that wich goes into a fast car. We just don't want the noise of stereo's to be what people remember from the show.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 09 September 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flyers are drafted and almost ready Smile

We are just finalising a few of the days requirements. Thanx for being patient. The event is very much going ahead but being our first official show there is ALOT to get in place. Between casual leases, insurance santions, pending sponsorship, judging requirements and trophys there hasn't been much spare time.

The is intended to be an Annual event and will be held on the same day (October long weekend - Sunday) at the same venue for as long as we are able to do so Smile

The board members involved in getting this show off the ground (predominantly Dav) have been working flat out to get it all underway and all details will be up in this thread as soon as humanly possible. The flyers may seem like a small thing to ask for but there is alot happening behind the scenes

Thanks again

[Updated on: Thu, 09 September 2004 07:50]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 09 September 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, moderate level??? Would that be the time when I break a window or someone's ear drums???

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 11 September 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 17:38

RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 17:09

I'd love for this to be a problem. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we don't have enough room, if this is the case then I'd expect Toyomods Board members cars will be moving out of there. I know I will definitely remove my car in order to have somebody else get to show off their Toyota.

The section I observed yesterday afternoon is off Day Street Sth. and is adjacent to the undercover parking bit. Is this where it's going to be held? I did notice there are two car parking areas - one either side of the undercover parking lot. The area I was looking at had about 90-92 spots in it, and was only about 20m².
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 11 September 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll say it again, but doh! I'm going to be in NZ on this day Crying or Very Sad
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 12 September 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is a lifted 4runna allowed to enter?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 12 September 2004 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
`Cuda wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 21:00

is a lifted 4runna allowed to enter?

For sure.

It's a Toyota so it's welcome.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 12 September 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car park we have leased is indeed off Day St south ( You enter at the lights there ) It is directly in front of the Cinema itself and it has parking for 105 cars. We intent to allow 2 spaces per car meaning we can easily acomodate 50 entrants. I would LOVE to see that many cars (or more) but I am realistic, its out first show. However... If we were to get more then there is a further carparking area we can secure without to much trouble at all. (The one to the left of the drive way as you go in)

Entrants will be directed to there location on arrival, club groups are being catered for by prior arrangement. Just email the board on board@toymods.org.au, and Dave, Josh or I will get back to you. Will will need an indication of numbers so we can allocate you a suitable space on the Car park plan Smile

Entry's will close at 8.45am on the morning of the show. We really would appreciate as many people as possible to enter before the show it will make things run much smoother on the day.

As for barriers that is entirely up to the owner of the car. We have no problem with people roping there cars off from the public, its YOUR car !

Gates will be open at 7am all going to plan Smile More info as we get the finer details finalised and entry forms should be out this week ! Flyers are done and being circulated already Smile

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down as a confirmed entrant.
Getting my car back this week. Very Happy

I just want a form now.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear Steve! Cool

I want a form too... Razz
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod, thanks for clearing that up. The spaces I looked at last week were of that car park area on the left of the undercover car park. That's where I thought it was going to be held. Rolling Eyes
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i just emailed, im down for 1, and juzzo down for 2, now we just need a spare driver........
xplict_ae82
Regular

On Probation

June 2004
    wats dat
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man do u have a list of who's comming?
ill probly b entering but my car isnt nufin to look at
cheers
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 13:09

yeah i just emailed, im down for 1, and juzzo down for 2, now we just need a spare driver........

I'll drive the Supra for ya! Wink Laughing
upz669
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in.i just need a form.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in please... Email sent...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent. Very Happy
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 13 September 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent

i'm in
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 14 September 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like its going to be a good day, looking forward to it. will someone be bringing along some toymods menbership forms? cause id like to join.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 14 September 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All systems are go, and we should be set up to take memberships on the day.

Can't wait!! Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got a reply email with the PDF form attached.

So do we fill it out and send it back with $10 cash Confused
or a money order/cheque? Rolling Eyes

I can't imagine all entrants will be going through this process, maybe just an online form would be more suitable with payment on the day? I dunno, just a suggestion, I'm sure you guys have thought it all out.

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 11:46

Just got a reply email with the PDF form attached.

So do we fill it out and send it back with $10 cash Confused
or a money order/cheque? Rolling Eyes

I can't imagine all entrants will be going through this process, maybe just an online form would be more suitable with payment on the day? I dunno, just a suggestion, I'm sure you guys have thought it all out.

Hey Des,

If you're sending the form in via post, we would need it to be a cheque/money order (I don't think it's a great idea to send cash in the post)..

Alternatively, if you want to pay/register in advance before the show you can do so at the Club's monthly meeting next Monday night where we will be taking entries. This would probably be our preferred option as it saves waiting for cheques to clear etc..

Payment can be made on arrival at the event, but if people are able to register/pay in advance it will make things much easier for us all. Smile

An online registration form is a pretty good idea, and something we might try and look into for next year - Unfortunately it's just not something we would have had the time to prepare this year..
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver,

Whilst it woul dbe great if we could accept online payments and registrations the fees involved in us being able to accept online payment rules it out for the immediate future. Direct deposts are also not an option for this year but maybe something we can sort for next years.

The entry Form is available online tho if anyone want to download it and mail it in Smile

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Toymods%20Files/Toy otaFest/ToyotaFest-EntryForm.pdf

ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there there are no rallys on that day, i think there should be a category for show and how much dirt you can cover your car in, as there is no point in polishing my car Sad

will there be room somewhere to park a tow car and trailor???

Ben.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 15 September 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
leave the dirt - makes it MUCH cooler Very Happy
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton)
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals 2005 - options for next year
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:02:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096180438995361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.