Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... My (soon to be) brother in law came out here from Ireland about 5-6 years ago.. I still remember him matching us drink for drink out at the club one night.. Only odd thing about that is he was drinking Schooners and everyone else was drinking mixed spirits (eg Bourbon & Coke etc..) Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where in ireland???
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Down in Cork - A southern boy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah a member of the free state Smile
very fucking hard to understand Laughing
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 15 August 2004 18:39

very fucking hard to understand Laughing

BAAAHAHAHA!!! Laughing

He's actually not too bad in fact - spent a lot of time travelling so it's probably worn off on him a bit. From what I've heard though, he has friends back home that even HE has trouble understanding!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people from the south have a soft spoken accent
people from the north scare the shit out of you when they speak
i love my accent
dont need a chat up line in clubs Shocked
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Mon, 16 August 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hear "diddley dee potatoes"
is a good pick up line that for irish Wink
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 07 January 2005 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys have never drank real croatian grapper have you?...eheheh, i have a home bottle brewed of 2 litres, i have been drinking it for over 1 year now... attending parties every 2 weeks or so, and still havent finished the bottle fully...its 85% rated alcohol, its almost methylated spirits!

its some good stuff Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Who can drink? Mon, 10 January 2005 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 17:34

yeah i reckon a bottle is the about the same.i have drank a ctn b4 but i was stuffed 4 about 2 days after. if i have 18 i can't remember much haha

NO WAY

I can down a bottle of bourbon myself easy, no joke. I'm pretty tipsy by the end of it. The most I've had is a bottle of Jim Beam and a bit more than half a bottle of Vodka. I ended up falling asleep for an hour but I still didn't chunder Very Happy
I can't handle beer though. Back in the drinking days I managed to down 6 but now I can handle about 1 or 2 before my stomach feels sick.
Drinking one case let alone 2 is MUCH HARDER than drinking bourbon/spirits.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Who can drink? Tue, 11 January 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 22:14

It's about time there was an alcohol thread !!!!!
who has tryed "carlton premium dry" ? It's new down here and i gotit for like $28 a carton. tell me if it will knock me around tomorrow morning so i can slow down now.

Yup premium dry was new, 5 years ago. They have just changed the packaging and re-marketed.

Best drinking effort: Mate and myself polished off 2.5 liters of tequila in about 2 hours! (We did give away 4 shots out of that, but hey - the Chicky babes wanted to do body shots, who were we to argue?). Mate had a bit of a spew, I was good for some reason...don't ask me how, because most nights i would never be able to do that!

Back in uni 5-6 of my mates and I would regularly drink the bar out of tequila, then run to the shops and buy him another bottle (or 2), so we could still sit in his beer garden and drink!
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Who can drink? Mon, 17 January 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

you can buy absinthe here really easily but its not
the real crazy stuff, its still about 75% alcohol
tho and a few shots can be pretty lethal

johhny walker, canadian club for spirits
tooheys extra dry for beer
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Who can drink? Tue, 18 January 2005 01:32 Go to previous message
When it comes to drinking, theres nothing like a cold beer, for me anyway, I'm not too much a spirits man. Last year at uni, it was the usual winding down of the semester, and the beer garden was packed. Anyway, most of my uni mates, are Greeks and Italians, and they were going shot for shot, drink for drink, and I have to admit I was amazed at the amount of alcohol these lads were putting away, but damn, along came this Russian international student. This guy was crazy, his liver must have been a sponge or something, because he blew deadset every single challenger out the water that day. Those Russians can drink !!

As for beer:

Coopers Sparkling
Coopers Pale Ale
James Boag Premium
Kilkeny[sp]

I've tried some internationals but I think Australia makes some quality if not the best drops.

Cheers
Soapy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hard decision...
Next Topic:dj's on toymods??? bedroom or dancefloor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:59:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051980018615723 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.