Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon6.gif  people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland Sat, 14 August 2004 04:50 Go to next message
just wanted 2 no if u were interested in cruising 2 the monthly meetings as it is a long way 4 people from areas like this 2 drive. we will now start from the Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland Hwy at 6:50 OK!
let me know WHAT U THINK?

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2004 08:14]

Send a private message to this user    
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sat, 14 August 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah brooks rd is just near my house, sounds good.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sat, 14 August 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a good idea but I'm always leaving at different times depending on when i get away from work, so i can't say for sure whether i'll get there or not Confused
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sat, 14 August 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cars a complete mess, this used engine uses more oil than fuel Nope
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 15 August 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied too Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 15 August 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 14:50

the way i found the easiest was this:
follow Hume hwy till Cumberland hwy then follow that till the end turn left on 2 old Windsor rd then at the 3rd set of lights turn
right on 2 oakes rd then its just a big mess throw the back St's of baulkham hills & we come out right near the Church.
or u can go striate down woodville rd then thou parr and follow Windsor rd (thats the way i get home but at 7pm it to bissy)
let me know

I reckon if you're coming from that direction and heading up Cumberland Hwy, you're better off turning right at the end of Cumberland, and then taking a left on to Windsor Rd.

My personal preference is to go down Woodville Rd, turn right onto Parra Rd and then left onto James Ruse Drive. Stay on this until the Windsor Rd exit where you turn right (this takes you to the same intersection as the previous route).

Both of these avoid Parramatta and North Parra which I reckon are the worst areas for traffic along the way.

Any idea what time you guys are likely to be heading up Cumberland Hwy tomorrow night? I might try and catch up along the way if I can get home in time.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 15 August 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will probably be around 7ish we should have left brooks road by 6:45
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 15 August 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah will weet you guys there at 6:30. Me and screemin rolla.

I have seen quite a few nice lookin sprinters around the scrambletown area wonder if they are anyone from toymods??

Cheers
Richard
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Tue, 17 August 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far i have seen a red, 2white(including mine), purple ae86 around my area
and a silver and orange at liverpool exhaust.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 29 August 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will b there next meet if people want 2 come

[Updated on: Sun, 19 September 2004 09:38]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 19 September 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what it says
^
|

[Updated on: Sun, 19 September 2004 08:03]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 19 September 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you's gonna meet same place and time? im thinking its about time i came along and joined up. if i dont get a lift with flem ill meet you guys there.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 19 September 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep same place between 6:30 & 6:45
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Sun, 19 September 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I get away from work on time I'll try a catch you guys along the Cumberland Hwy somewhere. Smile (again)
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Mon, 20 September 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, so by brooks road overpass, where do you mean? do you mean on the M5 under brooks road, or do you mean ON brooks road if you have just come from williamson road and are about to go onto the M5?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Mon, 20 September 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will b ON brooks rd over pass just b 4 the bridge
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Mon, 20 September 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig, can you or Cassie give me a bell on the mobile again when you're turning onto Cumberland Hwy?

I'll try and be on time tonight Embarassed
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Mon, 20 September 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers craig, will see you there at 6:30. atleast ill be showing up to the meeting with some people ive at least met before cause i havent been to a meeting, or many toymods events.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Mon, 20 September 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that cool will c u there.
yes pall Cass will ring when on Cumberland Hwy
c u then
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Tue, 21 September 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DIFFERNT MEETING PLACE
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Wed, 22 September 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off the road maybe? Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings NEW MEEING PLACE Sun, 17 October 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is the monthly meeting on tomorrow night? are we meeting up again?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meeting Sun, 17 October 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will now start from the Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland Hwy at 6:50 OK!
so people from campbelltown make shore u pull in here
please reply here 4 2 moro c ya

neo
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meeting Sun, 17 October 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicola and I will be there.I'd have to say easier spot for everyone.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 18 October 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See you guys there. Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 18 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ill be there.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 18 October 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats this meet?
what happens?
and whens the next one?

Cheers

Nathan
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 19 October 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my hachi will be missing in action for another 8 months Crying or Very Sad
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 23 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

whats this meet?
what happens?
and whens the next one?

Cheers

Nathan

its the toymods monthly meet 3rd monday of evey month!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 15 November 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will i c eny 1 2 night?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 15 November 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be running late tonight dude - Working till 6 o'clock so I won't be home until around 7:30ish.. I'll still see you all at the meeting, I'll just be a bit late though.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 15 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok dude no worries
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Fri, 19 November 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i couldnt make it on monday sorry guys. way too busy with friends wedding, SES shit etc...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 20 November 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats ok c u round
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 18 December 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will people be there on monday i will b c ya
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 18 December 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll most likely see you there, pending what time I get out of work and how much Christmas shopping I can get done Embarassed
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 18 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 20 December 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yet again i didnt make it, my stupid car was being a tard all weekend, didnt wanna risk having to be towed home.
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 21 December 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yet again i didnt make it, my stupid car was being a tard all weekend, didnt wanna risk having to be towed home.

Piker Confused Very Happy
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 21 December 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not really from livo area, but i would love to travel there! only takes 20mins, plus it's next to kk.
am i allowed to come? lol
don't really know anyone from this forum.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 08:09]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 21 December 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can come Smile

good thing i didnt go, fuel pump finally packed it in disarvo, good thing i was within rope-towing distance from home Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 21 December 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha all good dude i thought u were busy with ses eny way

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 10:20]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 23 December 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is this every monday or just every 3rd?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 23 December 2004 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd Monday of every month mate. Meet up there to cruise over to the Toymods Monthly meeting at Baulkham Hills.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Fri, 24 December 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn
i gotta wait another month lol
do i have to be a toymods member to join the pack?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 26 December 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah it ok dude u can meet up with us and if u want u can join at the meeting c ya
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 11 January 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what do the ages range from from the people at the meets? i'd feel wierd hanging with 30 year olds that have a family of their own lol
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 16 January 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi dude, the age is all over the shop form 17 2 52. any way hope u can come

i will b at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland hwy at 6:45 anyone els?

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 08:18]

ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 16 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as i dont get held up at work again ill be there
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 16 January 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will try and be there.. If I'm not at the meetup by 6:50 then just head off without me. Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 17 January 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing i all ways do Laughing
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be there this month as well. Any one else coming?
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im working till 730, that would mean it would be around 8 by the time i get there, im guessing thats too late?
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll go if Ding goes.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 20:07

im working till 730, that would mean it would be around 8 by the time i get there, im guessing thats too late?

yes sorry dude i leave at 7 form there the meeting starts at 7:30
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

icon4.gif  Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will make this meeting so I'll meet you at the servo ok.
delete above. plans have just changed baby sitting kids, son taking his wife to hospital.
try again next time sorry guys.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 02:21]

ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there craig
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 February 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm working till 6 tonight guys, so will drive straight to the meeting from the city. Will catch up with you all there.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ok guys (except Paul) will c u there at 6:50
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BEER-O-CLOCK! This friday, 21st Oct. Castle Hill [unofficial event]
Next Topic:Griffith Motor & Leisure Show 12th Nov
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:06:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011261940002441 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.