Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there for once.
  Send a private message to this user    
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there so I can follow you blokes to where it is. If ya don't mind.

Cheers, Greg
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spose thats ok, as long as your a few cars behind so noone knows your with us Laughing
haha na its cool mate, cya there.
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 February 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was there, just around 8:15 Laughing

saw a few good cars on the way there, a supra, R34, and a corolla that liked speeding
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whos there tomoz night, i know craig wont be there? i will most likely be there tho.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for definate at about the 6.30/6.45 mark
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes sorry ray i may have 2 be some were but will be at the meeting.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay ray I'm shore the guys will show u the way we go but here is where the meeting is
Hills Alliance Church Hall
524 Windsor Rd, Baulkham Hills
(opp. Hills Private Hospital)
about 7:30
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there again.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 19:32

hay ray I'm shore the guys will show u the way we go but here is where the meeting is
Hills Alliance Church Hall
524 Windsor Rd, Baulkham Hills
(opp. Hills Private Hospital)
about 7:30

no probs
see you other guys there.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh

i wanna go and meet every1 but i have no idea how to get there and..what time does every1 normally get home (campbo/livo people) because i have tafe on tuesday

NOLAN
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will see you all there if i can make it on time.. If not will see you at the meeting.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 20:27

ohhh

i wanna go and meet every1 but i have no idea how to get there and..what time does every1 normally get home (campbo/livo people) because i have tafe on tuesday

NOLAN

Getting home time varies dude.. If you leave as soon as the meeting finishes you can probably be back in livo around 9 - 9:30?

Stick around for Pizza afterwards and it can start to get very late in the evening..
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any campbo people going who i could crusie with? who will leave straight after the meeting?

cause i would really love to go and introduce myself,

NOLAN
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you meet at the servo you can cruise with us, i wont be leaving straight after the meeting, but there might be someone who will. If not its a pretty direct route back to ctown from the meeting so you shouldnt get lost
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, be at woolies caltex on the start of the cumberland at 6:45 to leave at 7, cruise with us there, then you can leave when you want. i usually go for pizza and sit and chat for a while and im home by maybe 10:15? its only tafe,thats where your supposed to catch up on your sleep.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whose leaving from the caltex?

kev, screaming rolla, is craig going to be at caltex???

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be at the Caltex at about 6.40pm
so we can all go over together.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhhhhhhhh im nervous Razz

lol i dont no any1..i have only met craig and ben from these forums... Rolling Eyes

NOLAN
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 21:54

ohhhhhhhhhh im nervous Razz

lol i dont no any1..i have only met craig and ben from these forums... Rolling Eyes

NOLAN

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 20 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol my first time i hope it doesnt hurt Very Happy

bahhhaahaha

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 March 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Brett keep it on Topic please.
and no my car will be getting filmed then but i will be at the meeting
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me, screamin rolla, hi-ace, farkurnell, sometimes christian.

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 21 March 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay Brett what happed to u? thank guys for coming its better cruising with cars there.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Tue, 22 March 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey craig,

just got the toymods site working again, my asswipe of a boss decided to tell me that i had to work back..didnt get home 2 6:40,

sorry i missed it, i really wanted to go,

CHEERS

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same time tomorrow guys?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 23:05

same time tomorrow guys?

for the dummies, time?, where?. Embarassed
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland Hwy at 6:50 OK?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 00:13

thanks mate, pm me your mobile no. cheers.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are these held every month????? i get my license back next tuesday............. and wanna take my baby out and show it the luv it deserves.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it THAT time of the month already??

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be there no problem. think I have a mate coming along to.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool ray
time2play yes The Third Monday of every month at 730pm.

So put these dates in your diary:

Mon 18th April
Mon 16th May
Mon 20th June
Mon 18th July
Mon 15th August
Mon 19th September
Mon 17th October
Mon 21st November
Mon 19th December
Mon 16th January (First meeting for 2006)
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 17 April 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should hopefully see you guys there.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 18 April 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probablly wont be there, ill try and make it a bit later hoping to finish work by 8.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 18 April 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 00:13

sorry man i realised its out of my way to go to woolworths plus, il see you there, Cheers.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 14 May 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there this monday anyone else thinking of coming?
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 14 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 14 May 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there too Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
icon14.gif  Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 14 May 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 16 June 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Fri, 17 June 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm working till 8 this week so won't be at the servo and will probably miss the meeting as well..

Going to try and rock up for pizza afterwards though Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 18 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats OK Paul i won't be at pizza i have an order for 1500 long rolls Mad
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 19 June 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there Craig. Hopefully i can make it home without someone running into me this time.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 20 June 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in.

1500 long rolls Craig?
At least you have a machine to roll them. Try doing them all by hand.
Been there, done that......lol

Cheers, Greg.

Bugger. It turns out I can't make it. See ya's next time.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2005 07:28]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 20 June 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Mon, 11 July 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEXT Monday people!!
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 14 July 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i will be there in the cressie!

See you there craig.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 14 July 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOT get to see the cressie!
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 14 July 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God willing and the rivers don't rise then I'll make it this month.I May be in the Mustang though.
Can I still go for Pizza afterwards even if I'm in the Mustang?

Cheers, Greg.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 14 July 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOT get to see the stang!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Thu, 14 July 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 17:57

WOOT get to see the stang!

Laughing you crack me up dude..

I'm working late again guys, so will probably catch you all at George's after the meeting.

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 13 August 2005 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 17:26

NEXT Monday people!!

Since Puzzle Man is without Internet at the moment, I'm putting this up.
I should be there, all being ok.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 13 August 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Is it that time of the month already? Confused

Hopefully I'll get further than the servo this month.
Bloody heater hose.

Cheers, Greg.
JNR 13B
Regular

June 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 13 August 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi

can anyone just turn up?
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 14 August 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JNR 13B wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 09:41

hi

can anyone just turn up?

Yes mate most turn up about 6-30pm and leave around 6-50pm.
come along, and drive over with us.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 14 August 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be there
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sun, 14 August 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: people, Liverpool & campbelltown areas who go to the meetings Woolworth's petrel + on Cumber Sat, 17 September 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
THIS MONDAY GUYS!!!
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BEER-O-CLOCK! This friday, 21st Oct. Castle Hill [unofficial event]
Next Topic:Griffith Motor & Leisure Show 12th Nov
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:58:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096609592437744 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.