Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Sat, 14 August 2004 23:53 Go to next message
lookin for sumone in brissie who has a 2tgeu ta22 as i want to know where my pipes have to go to.

also if they feel like a race my bro doesnt think they could beat his car

me being the ta22 fanatic i am i want to see if my car (a ta22, 2tgeu, haltech f7b, extractors) will beat his car if not i will sell my car before i finish it

(he got beat by a starlet gti the other nite)

he drives a 78 uc hatch engine as follows
202 red motor
yella terra head
350 holly
race cam
lotsa other work i dont know wat
extractors

if sumone with a ta22 thinks they can beat it please do cause he keeps sayin they are shit.

thank you

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 00:49]

Send a private message to this user  
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Sun, 15 August 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on what is done to ur 2tg,

my mate drives a 2tgeu, with extractors, exhuast and microtech computer, its got a couple of other bits as well.. but it only pumps out around 65 rwkw....

i think ud have a better chance of beating ur brother if you used a 3t crank and made a hybrid motor.

LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Thu, 18 November 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day from the arse end of Australia. I'm in the classic celica car club of SA and one of our boyz has a 3tgteu and at AIR (adelaide international raceway) he did 14.2 sec to the quarter mile.
He won most consistant 4 cylinder in SA who entered for 2004(just another choice of engine) I have a 2tgeu with extractors as well that we were thinkin of turboing until we saw it was a cut shut car.
So the car is going for sale soon but keeping the engine and mags. We have another bloke who threw a 6 cyclinder with turbo into a TA23 and got 144kw at the rear. That car is now out of action and is now putting it into an RA40. If you want to see some pics and info on our club check it out on website.www.classiccelicaclub.com

We have our biggest show of the year coming up next Sunday the 28th called small car sunday which our club has won best display 2 years running and going for it again.

Hayley

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 07:26]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Thu, 18 November 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude i don't know how my car would go, but once i get a few problems sorted out i would love to try and represent against this TA22 hater.... Evil or Very Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Thu, 18 November 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youll have issues against a worked 6 ..

i know ta22,s when tweaked up can embarress a fair few cars , but HMM on this ..

Id say yout 3tgte aveunue would be the best sorting - 2tg's while revvy arent near as powerful as a worked holden 6 . your only advantage is the lightness of the ta22 ..

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: does anyone on here drive a ta22 with a 2tgeu Thu, 18 November 2004 23:04 Go to previous message
This is not a discussion forum.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Planned cruises?
Next Topic:CES Dyno Day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 16:30:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049088001251221 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.