Toymods » Track Talk » witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
2tg-ta22
Occasional Poster

July 2004
witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 09:38 Go to next message
i witnessed this from the drivers seat of my vr commo wagon... cruisen home from work up king street today a sprinter pulled up next to me at the lights.i had my music goin n we made eye contact. the lights turned green n it was on... we took off he spun the wheels of the line n was getting infront of me easy. wat u expect from a stock clapped out wagon :)he chirped it into 2nd n there was a purple vy ss behind me that was on my ass while we where dragging. he swerved into the left lane behind the sprinter turned the lights and the sirens on and proceded to pull him over Very Happy... god bless the car with not enough power to spin the wheels heheeh i got away scott free
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha owned!

go you street racers! go!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor sprinter, he was only trying to get away from teh smelly bombadore!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Tue, 17 August 2004 19:55

poor sprinter, he was only trying to get away from teh smelly bombadore!

Laughing
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damen pigs.thats deffintly wat would happn to me,be the one which gets caught.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Tue, 17 August 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember the plates of the sprinter? or the color?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Wed, 18 August 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is prolly gonna be a new thread up in like 10 mins, 'PULLED OVER DRAGGING SOME WANKER IN A COMMO WAGON' HAHAHAHAAH Laughing Laughing Laughing , all jokes
2tg-ta22
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Wed, 18 August 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a white sprinter (not panda) just had normal plates. he had those P plates with white back ground and red P. and my bommodore is not smelly thank u very much Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Wed, 18 August 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a run with an old holden ute/pickup last night on middlesbrough rd between boxhill and eastern freeway. I dont drive a sprinter and i didnt get caught by cops...phew...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Fri, 20 August 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You stupid street racers. just have a good look around before you race. Rolling Eyes
#1 rule when drag racing: if an SS is behind you, around you, next to you, whatever don't race. simple
Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Sun, 22 August 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 20:55

You stupid street racers. just have a good look around before you race. Rolling Eyes
#1 rule when drag racing: if an SS is behind you, around you, next to you, whatever don't race. simple
Smile

what if its an old VH,VK,VL,VN,VP,VR,VS SS? can we still race them?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Sun, 22 August 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you want to......i wouldn't Laughing
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Sun, 22 August 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2004 00:33]

FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Fri, 10 September 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 10:31

if you want to......i wouldn't Laughing

Only because 4ac power wont/cant/hard too, brake the speed limit? Laughing
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: witnessed. ae86 sprinter vs vr commodore wagon Mon, 20 September 2004 12:20 Go to previous message
whenever there is a relatively new commodore or falcon around me i drive like a granny Very Happy you never know
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE93 Stories
Next Topic:My accident
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 01:00:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065751075744629 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.