Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
icon6.gif  LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 01:48 Go to next message
IM Looking for a nice cheapish sprinter
i currently drive a VN Commodore wagon with slight mds done including exhaust neon airfilter and rims and im not complaining about the power! I just feel its tyme to pursue one of my dream cars. Im not expecting to get a drift weopon str8 away but sumthing decent that isnt gunna kill my wallet.
my plans for this car include turbo lsd new paint and other slight mods just to have the baby moving. If i can find one with these mods and more for under $5000 or around that price ill be happy only promblem is i need to save a few weeks before i can purchase. If anyone nknows of such a car let me know asap. As i Said anything from a stocker to a street beast would do me fine.
THNX Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my plans for this car include turbo lsd new paint and other slight mods just to have the baby moving. If i can find one with these mods and more for under $5000 or around that price ill be happy
THNX Cool [/quote]
Sure thats possible, if you crossed over into some parallel universe where sprinters weren't overpriced.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha yeh hope you mean those are the mods youll do later on and not what it comes with.
ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude how about mine for $6000 and its got some good mods Rolling Eyes
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 18:06

Quote:

my plans for this car include turbo lsd new paint and other slight mods just to have the baby moving. If i can find one with these mods and more for under $5000 or around that price ill be happy
THNX Cool

Sure thats possible, if you crossed over into some parallel universe where sprinters weren't overpriced.

He's "fresh" ...
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"neon exhuast tip" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

if you ever put one of those on an 86 i will slap you
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Wed, 18 August 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dnt have an exhaust neon tip u clown there gay trust me i used to work for an exhaust shop and when it comes to exhaust i know whats best and neon exhaust tips are not on that list. what mods are on that Ae86 for $6g's??
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Thu, 19 August 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=42391&start=0&rid=2053&S=ab6fd92e342 4df2cc3b6fd0669114e83

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Thu, 19 August 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no such thing as a 'not too pricy' ae86... they suck money like a bangkok hooker...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Fri, 20 August 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww poor babies cant find any sprinters booo hooo Razz
looking at 2 sprinters in the garage 1 outside 2 at work and 1 in the panel beaters as well as so many parts its not funny
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop braging no one wants to hear that
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booo hoooo Cool Laughing Twisted Evil
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
move to melbourne and u might fine some Confused
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say we put a ban on people like this

i mean they dont know what there on about and stop other people from genuiely looking for one

and they waste the sellers time too
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i agree ban then so i have a chance of gettin more of them i really need them honest Confused
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sat, 21 August 2004 15:02

yes i agree ban then so i have a chance of gettin more of them i really need them honest Confused

hahaha i say we ban paul from ae86's and the world shortage of them would be over
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shortage????????? wtf Confused
good cop mate printed me a list of every one registered and parked in nsw so i know who where and what ...good eh??
kinda makes it hard for the rest of yous

sister dont the same thing for me at home of all the ae86s registered in the uk she workes in the road tax office and got me a list of over 3000, bought so many it aint funny

now only 320 remain in the uk all of the rest where shipped to ireland and destroyed Laughing Laughing Laughing

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate Paul lol, man y didnt i think of that Razz...

Give me the list of all the old grannies that own them Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is 1 up the mountains man have i offered big for that 1
30kms one elderly owner in white never driven and he wont sell it at any price i offered him 6 grand and i am prepared to go more....he says every time he goes out someone asks him to sell
hope he sells it to me Confused
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i think i have seen that car, its almost mint...

Just ask him to leave it to you in his will Very Happy
Start visiting him every weekend till he gets the point and decides to sell it to you just to get you to piss off! lol

He prolly thought you were joking when you said 6g cos ur irish Razz
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Sat, 21 August 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Sat, 21 August 2004 15:41

He prolly thought you were joking when you said 6g cos ur irish Razz

Hahahaha.... He prolly thought you meant 6k worth of fiddle-dee-dee-potatos....
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: LOOKING FOR A NICE CHEAP SPRINTER AE86 MOD OR UN MOD NOT TOO PRICY Thu, 02 September 2004 12:44 Go to previous message
*BUMP*
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SORRY FOLKS THIS CAR IS NOW FOR KEEPS!!
Next Topic: none
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 20 03:12:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057508945465088 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.