Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Sun, 19 September 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 20:20

also. whos 2 tone supra. holy shit thats nice!

That's Glen's (BlackSupra's) car. Seems Craig & I both got photos of it on it's more "matching" side.. hehehe

EVOSTi wrote

and paul, thanks for the flattering photo of my car, thats about the only angle it looks half respectable from

heheh.. No probs dude. Personally, if my car went that hard I wouldn't care too much about a few different coloured panels anyway!!

Oh, and Michael.. Can I have your engine? Razz Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Mon, 20 September 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Oh, and Michael.. Can I have your engine?

uhmm let me think about that....

NO
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Mon, 20 September 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey joel, paul and everyone else that helped out.
It turned out to be a good cruise exept for said hail.

Thanks craig for thoes photos my car actually look good in them(for a chamagne cressy)

Starlet dude: (sorry forgot your name as well) Yeah the brick doesnt handle too bad....for a brick. My mate had to change his pants when he got home Very Happy

dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Mon, 20 September 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He had to change his pants...! I had to change my pants after watching you go round some of those corners... a couple of times i thought you were going to come unstuck!
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Tue, 21 September 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

Looks like a signed up just a few days late for a cruise I would have loved to come along on.

I have an ST185 gt4 with some minor modifications, not as out there as some of the wicked mods ive seen on here, but I would like to come along on the next cruise but cant help feeling im crashing a party or something hehe

Im sure any enthusiast would be welcome, but I guess not knowing anyone makes it a little awkward.
Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Tue, 21 September 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's all good dude just come along everyone is really friendly and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Very Happy
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Tue, 21 September 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well... as the saying goes, where there is toyota's there are nice people... or something... Smile

Just come along champ... the more the merrier i say! Smile
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Wed, 22 September 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well a big thanks to everyone who came along, I'm glad everyone liked it! Much of the credit must go to Paul who came up with the route & prompted me to organise it, tah mate.

Hehe, my car was home tucked under the carport, so I thought the hail was great fun! Evil or Very Mad There were a few big'uns at first, & they were coming down pretty hard on the maccas roof, but it ended up pretty pissant really.
It sure made the drive home boring, and lucky for one little aqua starlet the roads had dried up closer to home... Wink
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise: Burragorang Lookout** Thu, 23 September 2004 05:55 Go to previous message
Hahahah... i was about to say i promote torque steering in the wet... but then i realised you were refering to my nice little brake test Shocked i was to busy checking out what was going on around me... but thanks to some tight suspension, brakes and tyres, my car stoped on a pin Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2004 03:00]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:when can we have another AE86 cruise
Next Topic:;)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:12:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062179565429688 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.