Toymods » Track Talk » my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS Thu, 02 September 2004 09:17 Go to next message
i have had my new engine combo for about 2 weeks now and have turned a few heads with the noise it makes, but alas, no races, hmmmmmm, starting to get annoyed.

pull up to the lights the other day on my way home and theres a primed {smooth body tho} VP sedan, we both took off, he held me till i hit 4000rpm {where my cams get FUN Very Happy } and i just left him for dead Surprised

then the next day i was at a set of lights, there was a N14 SSS next to me, but we were both 2nd in the queue, when the light went green the guy in fron of me went first, so i got around the 2 cars first,
Coming up to the next set of lights i was about 100m in front, the lights stayed green tho, i was in 2nd and doing 50k, and i saw him coming up fast.....damn, too fast to drop to 1st Mad , just floored it, didnt take off that fast, he passed me doing about 20k's faster, as we came to the next corner we only had the left lane {ppl in the right}, as we both came out of the corner he hit it first and i hit it just after.......................... and i gained on him about 3m in the space of about 20m, Shocked then he hit the skids....girl,
Was fairly happy with the performance of the new head and cams. Cant wait to have the cams properly dialed in Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS Thu, 02 September 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Phil!

We will have to race when my car eventually gets back on the road Smile No corners allowed Razz
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS Fri, 03 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sooooo.... phil.... you going to upgrade them brakes now? Laughing Razz
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS Tue, 07 September 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 21:47

sooooo.... phil.... you going to upgrade them brakes now? Laughing Razz

nah
the brakes are very good as std, why spend money on those when i can spend it on the engine, the drags aren't there to test your brakes Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my new engine, vs a VP and a SSS Sun, 12 September 2004 04:20 Go to previous message
Sounds sweet!! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Track/Race experiance?????????????????
Next Topic:Witnessed: '03 rav4 vs n14 sss
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 00:00:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056910514831543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.