I supported Toymods

November 2003
American choppers Thu, 02 September 2004 13:50 Go to next message

american choppers[ 23 vote(s) ]
1.exelent 9 / 39%
2.havent seen 10 / 43%
3.shit 1 / 4%
4.good 3 / 13%

Have you seen this show and do you like it?

BEN

Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This show is pretty good.
They make great bikes, but it is shown on
foxtel, so some people may not have seen
this show.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Great show. They build some mean bikes and there's a lot of bitching between Paul Snr and Paul Jnr, which is amusing at times. The other son, with the corkscrew blonde hair, is about as useful as a hip pocket in a singlet.

seeyuzz
river
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That show is awesome... My dad used to have a chopper but now has a Fatboy and thats what got me into them... I love Harleys and that show is sweet... I missed the end of the epoisode that showed the fire truck bike...
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the end of that episode was gay. they did the whole american presentation thing, and everyone gets emotional about sep 11 over there, especially in new york. they ended up attatching this ugly bolt looking thing that was a peice of the world trade centre or something. they put it right on the fucking fuel tank! ruined the bike IMO. but the bike looked pretty sweet, the hydrant carbie was cool.

i reckon this comanche chopper bike is gonna look shit.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have pics of both bikes and yes the chopper bike looks shit but the I ROBOT bike thay done looks the best
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well post them up dude...
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, post!
i only started wathcing it the week that they started the race car bike, so i gues i missed a few bikes? Sad
when is the show on? im in the routine of watching it at 11:30 on sundays, which isnt really good for getting up a 6:30 the next day for my fucking 8:00am lecture.
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its like "Karate kid/Mighty ducks" in a workshop..If they cut the crap and showed the workmanship the younger puts in while the meathead father just bitches...did anyone see the Snr actually do anything other than be a dork ???...he is a tool and a big drama queen...I was only half watching until they rolled the sweet V moulding to put on the top of the front guard of the "Comanche" ?...did they finish it or is that next weeks episode?..The NYFD unit was overdone...as usual..a great concept shot to shit with too much gadgetery...and as for the fXXk up on the fibre glass seat..what a lot of non event rubbish to fill the time slot..I have never had anything bigger than a 125 Kawasaki a hundred years ago but it got me interested until my wife made her usual "Temporary Australian" comment about motor bikes..
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: American choppers Fri, 03 September 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
javascript:newPOPup('http://images.efashionsolutions.com/orangecountych oppers.com/allbikes/flash_detect.php?name=FIRE', '450', '770')

javascript:newPOPup('allbikes/flash_detect.php?nam e=iROBOT', '450', '770')

javascript:newPOPup('http://images.efashionsolutions.com/orangecountych oppers.com/allbikes/flash_detect.php?name=COMANCHE', '450', '770')

I dont now if it will work

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 12:26]

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: American choppers Mon, 06 September 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i watched that last sunday at my grandads they do awesome work and yer the dad likes to sook.

i like the thunder garage or whatever it was on after it.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: American choppers Mon, 06 September 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean Monster Garage??? Where they make things out of cars??? Did you see the Ford Explorer they turned into a Garbage Truck??? That was sick...
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: American choppers Mon, 06 September 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have no interest in choppers whatsoever but I love the show all the same. Yeah it seems like Paul Senior just walks around and bitches the whole time about Paulie doing other shit instead of working on bikes, yet if he left him alone, 50% of the time wasted would be used in working on the things.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: American choppers Tue, 07 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous message
That stealth bike is awesome.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Crack Whore!
Next Topic:Ur Top 5 Fav Movies
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-