Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » CCG trip to the Toymods show n shine

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
CCG trip to the Toymods show n shine Wed, 15 September 2004 01:51 Go to next message
Hey guys, I just wanted to find out if anyone was thinking of going up to Sydney for the Toymods show 'n shine on the Oct long weekend.

Also (being an ex-Sydney local) I thought I'd take it upon myself to organise some accomodation and entertainment for people who might be staying overnight, but that's all dependant on numbers.

Seb
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG trip to the Toymods show n shine Wed, 15 September 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds like a good idea, but I will be in Eldorado (hickville Victoria) and will be unable to come Crying or Very Sad Damn clashing things Mad
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG trip to the Toymods show n shine Mon, 20 September 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seb
I cant make it to Sydney but the invation I recieved from Rod Try was for anyone from the CCG to either enter or attend (as per my email to to the CCG members). So just because Phil and I cant make it please go ahead and make arrangements if anyone else wants to attend. It sertaonly sounds like it will be a huge affair. Just pray for sunshine!
Cheers, Mitch
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG trip to the Toymods show n shine Thu, 23 September 2004 04:22 Go to previous message
Hmmm, looks like I'm going to be the only one drinking sake and doing drunken Karaoke; damn Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dynoday - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - 24 October 2004 - Canberra
Next Topic:CCG BEER O'CLOCK -Tuesday 21 September 2004 - Mitchell Tavern
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 19:09:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058131217956543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.