Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods Dyno Day 6 this Sunday !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Toymods Dyno Day 6 this Sunday !! Mon, 23 September 2002 23:19 Go to next message
Toymods Dyno Day 6
Proudly Supported by Premier Auto Centre.

When : Sunday January 19th 2003 - 8am start
Where: Premier Auto Centre, 20 Sunblest Cres. Mt Druitt NSW 2770
Cost: Members $30,
Non-Members $35,
Members Nitrous Oxide Equiped Vehicles $60, (To Be confirmed)
Non Members Nitrous Oxide Equiped Vehicles $65 (To be confirmed)

The 6th Bi Annual Toymods Dyno Day is now firmly in place and scheduled for Sunday January 19th. As usual this is your chance to sort the walk from the talk as Toymodders and friends turn the rollers and strut their stuff.

The day is open to members and non members alike, all vehicles both Toyota and inferior, I mean otherwise are more than welcome.

Each vehicle will receive one Run on the 4WD Dyno at Premier Auto Centre.

FOOD !
BBQ lunch will be cooked on the day. We will have a Sausage sizzle going and cold cans of drink available.

Members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2 and a cold can of drink for $1. Non members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2.50 and a cold can of drink for $1.

TROPHIES.

We will be offering 4 Class categories on the day with the overall Killerwatt King perpetual trophy going to the highest overall score of the day.

Dyno Day 5's Killerwatt King was Jamie Heritage and his 1UZ-FTE Powered TA22 Celica with 245Kw who will hopefully be back to defend his title.
Vehicles will be eligible to compete in only one class. The vehicle owner may choose to compete in a higher class but must do so before their Dyno Run. Each car may enter only one Class Category.

The 4 classes are:

Under 1800cc N/A Class
Under 1800cc Forced Induction Class
Over 1800cc N/A Class
Over 1800cc Forced Induction Class.

Class Trophies will be Presented at the end of the day as will the Trophy for the Killerwatt King proudly sponsored by Redline Motorsport.

TROPHY ELIGIBILITY.

# Only FINANCIAL Toymods members are eligible for trophies
# Only TOYOTA powered vehicles are eligible for trophies. At a bare minimum both the block and head must be of Toyota origin.
# Toymods Membership if due or new on the day must be paid BEFORE your dyno run
# Only your first Dyno Run counts towards the trophies. Should you wish to have a second run on the dyno you are more than welcome to do so. All are welcome to pay for a second run if time allows However Only the first run will be elegible for consideration. Time permitting Second Runs will be available at the end of the day.

The Offical Judging team on the day will accept comment from each vehicle owner BEFORE the car is unstrapped from the Dyno. The Judges Decision regarding any possible re-run is Final.

# The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No arguments will be tolerated with the Dyno Operators and any inappropriate behaviour will result in the offending competeitor being asked to leave.

CLASS SELECTION.

The class eligibility for your vehicle is based on the presence of forced induction be it Turbo or Supercharger and the capacity of your engine. Since there is no way to determine an engine's internal modification capacity is based on the Original Factory capacity of the block used.

There are no boost limits for the forced induction classes, the toymods car club does not handicap those people who have constructed an engine capable of supporting higher boost levels. Summernats no longer imposes a boost restriction so we see no reason too.

N2O - Nitous Oxide is not permitted in the individual class categories.
However it is accepted for the Killerwatt King Trophy. Any Competitor wishing to run N2O will receive two runs on the one tie down. The first Run is optional and will be performed without the Nitrous Oxide System turned on. The second Run will follow immediately and will be with the
Nitrous System Turned on. Both figures will be recorded for the vehicles respective Class and the Killerwatt King Trophy.

(N20 being allowed is yet to be confirmed)

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact the toymods board on board@toymods.org.au

The Toymods Car Club Encourages Responsible driving to and from all of its events.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 January 2003 10:39]

Send a private message to this user    
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Mon, 23 September 2002 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it seems a long way off yet but its really only 4 months and counting. The Toymods Dyno Days are generally the highlight of our social calender with 55 cars at Dyno day 5 and 60 cars turning the rollers at Dyno day 4. Keep an eye on the above post for further details and updates.

If you want to know the current Toymods class records check out the records page for the outputs to beat.

http://www.toymods.org.au/records.html

Note: Tina's 2TG powered TA22 has since been retired after embaressing the 4Age's, I mean winning class victory for the last 3 Dyno Days in a row. Who will be the new champion of the N/A under 1800cc class and can they beat the class record of 76kw ? Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn... how it my little 2L 18rgu supposed to beat the record held by a 1uzfe at 124kW?? Sad
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the classes should be in engine form, Very Happy or in age Rolling Eyes

i'm there for sure but my question is do i have to book or anything like that or do i just turn up on the day and pay?
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just turn up on the day early. It's basically first in, first out...

As for classes. There have been heaps of debates about these, and no matter what we do, we can't satisfy everyone (unless we have a class and trophy for every person that attends..).
We believe that the current system is the most fair.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WITZL,

Mate if all the classes were easy to break the records in you'd have to assume we had a pretty poor showing to these events. And that is by no means the case. Last Dyno day however we actually did have every class record broken and I personally love seeing the bar raised each time.

The key focus for the day has never been the trophies, Its the food ! J/K Razz Its really a great social day to meet a heap of Toymodders and compare differnet engine setups and mods on the one Dyno. We quite simply just can't have a set of categories that please evrybody. It would be great to have more classes but we try and keep the costs on the day to a minimum which means we only spend a conservative amount on the trophies.

Sometimes companies offer to sponsor the event (such as Dyno Day 5) and we may be lucky enough to have that happen again. If that happens there should be additional trophies on the day. The above 4 listed classes however are the best compromise we could come too and form the basis for the day. Those 4 will always be the benchmark on our records page Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2002 05:02]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod, i completely understand that you've obviously found the best and fariest classes.. it was just a joking whinge Razz
i really dont care how i go (5kw or 500kW!!), ill be there to have a good time and admire the cars in our club. im aiming to at least better the 4age's (i hope)

anyway, see u all there, if not beforehand!
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,
What does sponsoring the event consist of?
Was it just the cost of the extra Trophies last time.
If so i can possibly get us a really good deal on the trohpies so that for the same price or just a few more dollars get the trophies for the extra classes.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've always believed that there should be an in between category from 1.8 to maybe 2.8, in the N/A class anyway, even if there weren't any trophy offered, just the fame. There would potential be quite a few interesting matchups competing in this class with 3S, 1G, 2VZ, 1JZ, 5M etc

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the last dyno-day was AWESOME. but the need for a 1.8-2.8/3.0 litre category stands out like a sore thumb. i stand alongside camryman in support of a new category.

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree also, people show up with money spent modding their N/A 2 litres and yet a bog stock V8 soarer can rock up on the day and chop everyone

even if there wasnt a trophy available, id still be all for a +1800cc to 2500cc class to cater for the 18-22R, M-5M, 1G, 3-5S, 1JZ. thats over 10 engines already in an overcrowded class.

by the way, i will be attending the next dyno day but i wont be competing so this isnt really a rant, just something to think about if one day funding allows us to have another class.
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for the cost of trophies well i'd rather have more classes and just get a certificate printed off someone's computer Very Happy
but doesn't bother me as i wont be winning any classes anyway Sad
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooooh, baby! I can't wait!

I wonder what a bit of avgas, pull the cat & muffler out, dry ice on the plenum and a whole load of timing advance on the little 4AG would do to threaten the class record?
I reckon I'd just end puting in a new motor sooner than planned.... but it would be fun to watch!
It'll be good to see how much of a difference a harmonic balancer makes on a 4AGE too. Very Happy
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel,

I'm suprised your willing to wait that long to find out. I had a new exhaust fitted to the GT4 and went to Premiere to get a power run to see the difference. Told them i was from Toymods and Steve only charged me $55. Thanks Premiere Auto, great bunch of guys.

Typically just when the car starts making respectable power his printer decides to shit itself so no print out but he has it saved.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2002 13:01]

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah count me in
maybe with a new engine if not ill try push the 30kw mark with the fc
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, my car can't really make it anywhere at the moment, and I've always had so many other pressing issues (and still do) it just comes down to how getting the money & spending it.... something I have gotten a little tired of, so I'm sorta taking my time.

BTW, anyone got a supra 5spd for sale? Smile
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 24 September 2002 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

BTW, anyone got a supra 5spd for sale?

Uh Oh .. Doh!!! I need my Turbo!!! . No fair Joel!! LOL!!
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 25 September 2002 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i think that we should have a turbo clas and s/c class...

there is no point putting a turbo against a sc ... the diference is 150% increase...

even if ther e are no tropies .. at least put them in different columns!

[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 25 September 2002 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there to do some dynoqueening!!!
Ill even bring my car this time too!

Michael
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 26 September 2002 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Troyboy,

Mate unfortunatly your right a S/C is very rarely going to win a forced induction class. This time round we will try and indicate which cars were s/c at the very least.

Gary,

Glad to hear things are going well for your beast. If we can secure sponsorship (and I am in talks already) There will be a Top 4WD class so you may have a title to defend. Smile Good to hear you gave Steve at Premier a visit. They do try and help out club members when they can.

In regards to a good deal on trophies can you drop me an email to discuss this further please. Thanks Smile
rod@toymods.org.au

Rob, Mr Smart & Iggy,

Guys I do hear you. Just a question tho... If we have a 1.8 - 2.8 Lt Class what engines fit in the N/A 2.8 and over class ?? I can only think of the N/A 2JZ, the 1UZ and the 7MGE and we dont have many of them turn up ? No fun having a class with only 1 or 2 cars competeing ?

But we do have other categories in mind if the sponsorship works out. They are of course arrived at by us and the sponsor so we will see what happens. Smile

GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 26 September 2002 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,

As much as i would like to be able to defend the title i think Anhar will have his ST185 ready by then and will more than likely embarrass my efforts.

Speaking of sponsorship, is there a checklist that the board has. As in whats required what it costs etc.

It may help with members initiating talks with future possible sponsors for the club and so forth.

Just an idea.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Fri, 27 September 2002 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe the roof would be 2.5. That way you might get the bizzare size engines like 2.6 and 2.8 5M and 3.0 1MZ

You then have oddball Landcruiser and HiLux engines

[Updated on: Fri, 27 September 2002 08:01]

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Fri, 27 September 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So anyone know if Jamies gonna come back to defend his title?
I wanna see his machine tuned up & run in, with about double the boost.

This is the best thing about our dyno days, and it's even better now that we have them every 6 months now, we get to see alot of the same cars each time, and most of them just get more & more powerful. It's fantastic to see so many peoples hard work realised all at the same place, one the same day.

Yeah.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sat, 28 September 2002 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My life in one word around summer....SUMMERNATS! i would have to see on the day how i feel about coming up!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sat, 28 September 2002 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there and I might even run the Rolla... It depends how many K's are on the clock and if I want to push it so hard in it's early years... I'll just have to make up my mind...

But I bags not parking on the corner Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad !!!
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 01 October 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i could bring our comdomdore if i get the new turbo setup on in time but i doudt it. has 708hp at the wheels now from a 355 chev with supercharger and the owner{mate} wants well over 1000hp at the wheels with turbo,s we are shooting for 1200hp. most we will get from supercharger is about 850hp at wheels as the charger drains to much hp. keep telling him it will be shit to drive with turbo's but he wants more power!lol
mick
p.s i should have the turbo 4age putting out 400hp+ at the flywheel by then if i get the time.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 01 October 2002 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm,

Mate I do not think Jamie can make it for the Dyno Day in January. Work has him very busy at the moment. It may be next July before we see if he has made any changes to the beast.

Yogi,

Mate its not looking like mine will be finished in time so its safe for you to come up Wink J/K

4SFED
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 16 October 2002 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds like a blast!!! would love to bring the celica out for it but it is a long way to go Sad

So whats the current record? 245rwkw? hmmmm....

**timbo sets his sights**

but non toyota donk so does that mean i am automatically disqualified?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 16 October 2002 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim,

Mate unfortunatly as it stands your car would not be eligable for any of the trophies on the day. Because the event is held on just one day we needed to limit possible entries a bit and hence stipulated the Toyota Powered side of things. (Afterall we are a Toyota club Smile ) There has been some talk of a class for Non Toyota Powered Toyotas but as yet we only have 2 or 3 cars that would qualify for it so haven't gone ahead with it.

Would still be great to see you there and it is a Fantastic Day.

4SFED
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 17 October 2002 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that makes sence, i guess i am a traitor so it is only fitting!!! hehehehe.

Any thoughs of having one down in Melb? I would be in that for sure even if it is just as a demo run for some of the other people to watch...
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 17 October 2002 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should make that melb dyno thing co-incide with the toyota factory tour cruise, or at least organise something where the sydney siders can meet up with the melbournites for a BBQ or cruise.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 17 October 2002 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim,

Toymods is only Incorporatedin NSW at this stage so we can only hold official events in NSW. Once we have NSW running smoothly we will look into the other states if the demand is there.

It would be great tho to see the Victorian Toymodders Band together and have some social outings.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Mon, 21 October 2002 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from VIC, I came to the last dyno day, and sure will do my best to make an appearance at this one. The guys at premier are great, and good to see people gathered in a non hostile (for the most part!) environment. Oh yeah, lets see if we can keep the Mobile Disco away from it this time! I'll also try and keep my gearbox together Evil or Very Mad
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Mon, 21 October 2002 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wohoo the corolla wont be competing
hopefully be ther in my new ride if its ready,

4sfed what happened to the 2tg?? did ya get to keep the chick outta the hot 4s photo shoot?
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 22 October 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there. Smile
Lets see what a 4AC can put out on n2o if they let us run it.
and if they will then i will be tryin to get my hands on a kit to fit to my AE71 (it may just mean that i will have to do an engine conversion sooner than later) Very Happy that is if it dies with the laughing gas Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Fri, 25 October 2002 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will there be any other 1UZ-powered vehicles there? I would say I will almost certainly take the Cressida (as long as the day doesn't clash with another dyno day I want to attend in Melbourne).

I'm hoping for modest gains over stock, say around 150KW at the wheels - any more than that would probably be a bonus.

So, I'll probably see a number of the forum members there...
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sun, 27 October 2002 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. 1UZ will be running by then. Was hoping for 130kW at the wheels, any more is a bonus.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 30 October 2002 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am pleased to announce we have secured a Sponsor for Dyno Day 6 Very Happy

"Tony's make it in Metal" will be sponsoring Dyno Day 6. Full details will be up closer to the event as Tony is moving premesis at the moment and getting a new fully equiped factory set up. Once in full swing Tony will continue to make intercooler, radiators, extractors and the like but will also be making drag chassis and roll cages just to name a few things !

As a result we will be offering 4 additional trophies on the day Smile

# Top Supercharged
# Top 4WD
# Top Single Cam
# Best presented Competitor.

Elligibility for the additional trophies is of course as per the standard requirements.

A Big thanks to Tony for his support and keep an eye out for his banner add going up in the next couple of months Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 30 October 2002 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet...
I would be only eledgible for one of them... What is the "Best presented Competitor" trophy for???
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 30 October 2002 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RollaBoy,

Mate the "Best Presented Competitor" Trophy is for the guys who have focused on the presentation (Paint, panel, interior etc) of there car and not just the power it produces. It will be for the "best" overall car excluding the dyno result !

The selection is being made by our sponsor on the day.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 31 October 2002 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it's time to rid the dents and rust off my car and get the interior done then aye...

I hope the sponsors are cool ppl and decide not to award rice (Bodykit, airbrushing and all that)...

Oh no... I hope Jake's not coming!!! He'll prob win it...
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 05 November 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old smokey will be there (my corolla)

Blowing smoke to all! whether they like it or NOT! Very Happy

Knowing the mistreatment my car has had, it will produce all 2kw at the wheels!

I would be interested to see how your car go's ben, with the new engine...

I would say it would at least haft to have 10-20kw more than my corolla!

Ahh well, after going to my mechnics today they were putting in a 4AGZE in a truno sprinter, this encouraged me more to have the little GZE in under my bonnet!

So much work to do, soo little cash...

[Updated on: Tue, 05 November 2002 06:18]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 06 November 2002 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mine seeing the difference aswell...

I might run my car, I don't know yet...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Wed, 06 November 2002 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease have an "encouragement award"?
cos im going to run the KE50 for kicks... see if i can get a massive 20KW!!!! Shocked
ill run the stereo at the same time too... see if it can't "doof" the dyno along... Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Fri, 08 November 2002 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOW DOWN,
the 2t is making an apperance.
you will be blow away by its a ability to produce power...UM ok i really mean SMOKE. but its on its way to the junk heap, making room for the 2tg-eu.
SEEYA ALL THERE
BE VERY AFRAID.
JUZZO
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 03 December 2002 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biased99 wrote on Fri, 25 October 2002 14:56

Will there be any other 1UZ-powered vehicles there? I would say I will almost certainly take the Cressida (as long as the day doesn't clash with another dyno day I want to attend in Melbourne).

I'm hoping for modest gains over stock, say around 150KW at the wheels - any more than that would probably be a bonus.

Darren's 1UZ put out 124.8kW at the last dyno day.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Fri, 06 December 2002 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in for sure.
by then I should have a boost controller, and a real ecu.
no idea what it'll put out at the wheels, but as long as it's more than 140 (which it will be) I'm happy
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sun, 15 December 2002 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there ppls, glad 2 hear there will be a supercharged trophy, i will hopefully be able to get my car out there, (as long as no idiots smash my car again)

Eddie
(Darola)
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Thu, 26 December 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I concurr. Guys please don't be doing burnouts, breaking the speed limit etc out on the street. If anything happens to my second build there will be fisty cuffs and the damage will be extracted on the guilty.

Even after last years misfortune and following warning "fully sick" people kept doing rediculous things.

Attention from the fuzz is what we all cannot afford. Otherwise there will be defect stickers slapped on every car as an engineers cert. is now mandatory for ANY modifications including pod filters and on.

If we have no fuss there will be no fuzz. Keep it all on the dyno and let the results speak for themselves Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 26 December 2002 05:41]

"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sun, 29 December 2002 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count my st165 celica gt4 in for the challange. May be a little disappointing with a screwed clutch Crying or Very Sad . Why dont mechanics have 12 months interest free Mad !!! But i agree lets all be sensible know i will go for a many a deffect if the jobs wanna play tough Mad

"gt4rider"
st165
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sun, 29 December 2002 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed
I'm in no mood to have my (possibly) unengineered supra taken away from me.
nor do I want it to be crashed into by anyone losing control in the middle of a burnout

I'm with paul here.. anyone who damages my baby is going to have an equal amount of damage inflicted upon themselves.
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Sun, 29 December 2002 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 29 December 2002 17:18

nor do I want it to be crashed into by anyone losing control in the middle of a burnout

I'm with paul here.. anyone who damages my baby is going to have an equal amount of damage inflicted upon themselves.

Im with you guys!!!!
I also dont want rubber or stones sprayed over my car!!!!

So dont be stupid or you will get in a lot of trouble!!!!!!!

10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there with a mate who has a 4AGE in a Ke35 corolla, hopeing it will put 90+hp to the ground!

Dale
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a member yet (oops).. would it be possible to become a member on the day? or do I have to wait for the meeting?
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can become a member on the day.

It's pretty easy. Smile

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gunna run on the day Nark ??

I got a 2L 6 coming that would like some competition !!

Matt

GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I helped Rod pick out the trophies last night and they are pretty sweet so get your cars running at optimum guys, week and a half to go
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gary,

Whats your email champ! Need to speak to you about something! I hope my car will be there, its almost back in one piece again!! If so lucid might drive it up for me.

Michael
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ggeorgiou@toshiba-tap.com
or you can call me 0412 876 042
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon13.gif  Re: Dyno Day 6 is coming !! Tue, 07 January 2003 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'll be there, doubt I'll run though. My car hasn't changed since last time...
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dyno Day 6 - The Results
Next Topic:coasties going to dyno day?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:48:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093560218811035 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.