Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » AE86 Sprinter(South West WA) WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
icon10.gif  AE86 Sprinter(South West WA) WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Sat, 25 September 2004 16:27 Go to next message
Hey all,

- Toyota AE86 Sprinter
- 4A-GZE block, turbocharged (GARRETT turbo) (runs 8psi, but can run 16psi)
- 155 rear-wheel kw (Dyno tested) (thats over 200hp!!)
- 2.5" mandrel-bent Turbo-back exhaust system
- Standard suspension
- needs bodywork and TLC, (some body rust)
- Professionally built in Myaree, WA
- INJEC ECU
- is sold 'as is'
- NOT registered

The engine is relatively new. Has barely done 15,000km since it was put in. Rarely pushed hard (Not many traffic lights around here).

This car is seriously fast. It has creamed many high-dollar sports cars off the lights (eg. WRX STi's, V8 SS Commodores, etc). Is described as "an unfinished Drift Weapon" and "all go, and no show". If not sold the car will be fixed up, and sold for more money! Very Happy Again, the car is NOT road registered.

The car is located in Dunsborough, WA (3 hours south of Perth).

The pictures are posted further down this page!

ATTENTION: THIS CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

Cheers,

DP

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 05:49]

Send a private message to this user    
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just runs a standard computer and what turbo...
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry fu**ed up..

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 01:42]

digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what turbo?
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe the turbo is a HIH unit. Not sure what what model though. Can find out though...
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not pushed hard..."creamed many a high dollar sports car"
stock suspension - 155 rwkw Shocked
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it says rarely pushed hard
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sun, 26 September 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the occasional traffic light grand prix is not pushing the car hard at all... But that's just my opinion. But hey, the engine loves it anyway! Very Happy

I am getting pics very soon, so hold on ppl!

And yes truenosedan, this car pulls 155 rwkw. The owner (my boss) estimates about a 15-25% power loss exists from the flywheel to the wheels. With some new suspension, this car will be killer! He just hasn't got the time to fix it, or drive it!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics please, what sort of money is he after?
glytch
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car that is for sale. Is it the yellow one you are using for an Avatar?
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pics are coming.

He doesn't know how much money he wants for it. He would like people to make some reasonable offers. I realise that people don't make offers for cars without seeing them first, so the pics are coming soon!

Thanks for all the interest ppl!

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car in my avatar is not the car that is for sale in this thread. I took this photo at the Meelup Hill Climb on Sunday 27th. Very good car that one!
glytch
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I was there too. I was jsut wondering because I would have liked to buy that car Wink Although I dont think that one was a turbo.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Mon, 27 September 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who built the motor (i assume thats what u mean) was it southside by any chance? what internals (d/f pistons? larger bearings? conrods? steel/copper gasket?) Im interested in the motor as i already have a car that i want to put it in and if its reasonable priced i will take the whole lot i need a ballpark figure though before i can make a decision

Adam
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Tue, 28 September 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will find out for you Adam when I go to take pictures of the car.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Tue, 28 September 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll keep an eye on this thread too ... I'll be able to make a better judgement after pics. Then I think you'll find the offers come rolling in! Very Happy

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Tue, 28 September 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hang tight guys, won't be long now... Thursday is looking very likely. It's the earliest i can get them, so thanks for the patience. Smile

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Sat, 16 October 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about the wait everybody; i have been extremely busy with exams. The pics will be up tomorrow (most likely). Thanks for being patient.

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Tue, 19 October 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, the pics have arrived! Very Happy

Also, a correction to a bit of the above info, the turbo is a High Flowed IHI unit, NOT HIH.

Any reasonable offers considered!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7279

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7280

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7281

Attachment: 02.jpg
(Size: 93.98KB, Downloaded 2393 time(s))
Attachment: 05.jpg
(Size: 91.14KB, Downloaded 2373 time(s))
Attachment: 01.jpg
(Size: 99.15KB, Downloaded 2313 time(s))

digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) Tue, 19 October 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more...

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7282

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7283

If anyone would like to contact my boss about this car, he'd be happy to talk to you. He can also refer you to Myaree Automotive Sports; the shop that brought this all together.
Please PM me for the number.

If anyone requires Hi resolution pictures, please PM me with your email address. Please note, these are large pictures, so hotmail addresses are unsuitable.

Thanks everyone for being patient!

Attachment: 04.jpg
(Size: 98.89KB, Downloaded 2281 time(s))
Attachment: 07.jpg
(Size: 99.68KB, Downloaded 2217 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 10:20]

no car
Regular

September 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Tue, 19 October 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's he lookin to get for it? some pics of the interior would be good too. Smile
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Tue, 19 October 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's looking for around $5000 for the complete car. Are you aware that it is unregistered?

It may be a while before i can get interior pics, but don't expect an immaculate interior!

Thanks for your interest!

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Tue, 19 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have an offer!

Cash offer for between 5-6k.

Does anyone else want this car, because it will sell very, very soon!

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Tue, 19 October 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
effectively SOLD! Thanks for the interest! I will post back if the sale backfires, and continue from there...

DP
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Wed, 20 October 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
note to other sellers: see how quickly things sell with a visual aide!! Shocked

This car has been listed since September... as soon as he posts some pics, its practically sold the same day!
Doesn't surprise me tho.. good deal! looks like I miss out again! Confused

Damo
TRD 83
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Wed, 20 October 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We got an offer within four hours of the pictures being posted!
It just goes to show how popular these little cars really are. Must be due to the whole DRIFT movement boom lately...

Thanks again to all who were interested! Damo, you may still be able to buy this car if it does not sell with this guy who is in negotiations now. Keep a close eye on this thread... you never know...

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Sat, 23 October 2004 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is still for sale! The car will be advertised in the quokka next week, so i suggest if you are going to buy, do it now!

Oh and we have been notified that the turbo is actually a Garrett unit commonly seen on rotary engines. It runs stock pressure (8psi). We are sure this time!
Sorry for the confusion!

The ECU is an INJEC unit.

Engine makes 200kw @ flywheel. 155kw at wheels. These are genuine figures from Myaree Automotive Sports.

DP

[Updated on: Sat, 23 October 2004 16:27]

JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Sun, 24 October 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i take it the dude didnt buy it
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Sun, 24 October 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, we haven't had any contact from him. A big waste of time...
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Mon, 25 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

C'mon, who wants a bloody fast sprinta?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ***** Wed, 27 October 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 14:41

note to other sellers: see how quickly things sell with a visual aide!! Shocked

This car has been listed since September... as soon as he posts some pics, its practically sold the same day!
Doesn't surprise me tho.. good deal! looks like I miss out again! Confused

Damo
TRD 83

Now's your chance! Now splash that cash!

Free bump!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Thu, 28 October 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was actually interested for a friend of mine.. he's looking for a sprinter - but all the Perth ones sell so quickly!!
I'll let him know this is still available.

Cheers guys
Damo
TRD 83

ps. whats needed to get this car registered?? it doesn't look too bad condition and it obviously runs ok
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Sun, 31 October 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter (STILL)FOR SALE (South West WA) NOW WITH PICS!!! ** Sun, 31 October 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tempting but out of my price range.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: **AE86 Sprinter FOR SALE (South West WA) LAST CHANCE! ** Tue, 02 November 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK peoples, if you've had your eye on this car, nows the time to buy because its YOUR LAST CHANCE before the car is no longer for sale.

Please PM me for contact details!

DP
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 Sprinter(South West WA) WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Sat, 06 November 2004 15:54 Go to previous message

This car is now withdrawn from sale. It will be done up and registered, and then sold again. Thanks to all people who were interested!

DP
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ZXR750 bargain at this price...SOLD...!!!!!
Next Topic:FS: 3T KE30 Sedan $600 ono SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:32:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082399845123291 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.