Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
trunk3h
Newcomer

September 2004
icon5.gif  newbie Tue, 28 September 2004 00:33 Go to next message
hi guys Ive recently purchased my first car an 1988 AW11 its a pleasure to drive and im very happy with it.
Anyway truth be told I dont know alot about cars and my mates pointed me to you guys saying I should look at joining to meet a few people and see if I can learn anything. What I was wondering is there much point to me joining as im from South Australia? are there many members from my state and do the organise any meetings or events here (its unlikely I will be able to make it to any NSW events cause of work.).

thank you for you time and apollogies if its been asked before.
  Send a private message to this user    
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: newbie Tue, 28 September 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are heaps of SA people

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=thread&am p;frm_id=13&rid=1334&S=b0a0600e69a1c3c3699 dbdbee006bfd2

may want to have a look here
trunk3h
Newcomer

September 2004
icon10.gif  Re: newbie Tue, 28 September 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the info. Are the SA events just posted in the forums or are they sent out with the newsletter and such? sorry to be a bother its just its my first time doing anything like this.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: newbie Tue, 28 September 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trunk3h wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 20:40

thanks for the info. Are the SA events just posted in the forums or are they sent out with the newsletter and such? sorry to be a bother its just its my first time doing anything like this.

The Toymods Car Club is an incorporated club operating in NSW. We do have members of the club in SA and there are a lot of forum members from SA. Toymods however do not run events in SA.

There are a lot of threads in here about "I'm from (insert state here) is it worht me joining" I'd advise taking a look at a few of them.
trunk3h
Newcomer

September 2004
icon12.gif  Re: newbie Wed, 29 September 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks fopr all your help I think I will pass for now and join the local mr2 club from there I will see what happens. Look forward to meeting you all in sydney one day.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: newbie Wed, 29 September 2004 04:30 Go to previous message
or alternatively seeing you at the Toyota Nationals in Tamworth next easter!

Its an event well worth coming along to!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:mod's moving threads
Next Topic:Benefits
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 01:37:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068509578704834 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.