Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Celica Club cruise, 24th October

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FAT TOY
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 20 October 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

I will bring the FAT TOY out for the cruise for sure Smile

Stef... will your car be ready to bring out?
  Send a private message to this user    
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 20 October 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shana: no idea yet.... im hoping it will be... but dunno... they have blown the paint into the panels but still not matching..... they resprayed it AGAIN yesterday... so HOPEFULLY i will have it back tomorrow.... If i have it back... i will bring it to the meeting point but then taking it home and going in jons supra...

JZA80Supra: Hey dude.... I love your car!!... i've been out on a couple of SMR cruises and i reckon i have seen it there.... bring it out for sure... and u better come out on graham and my toyota cruises too Very Happy
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 20 October 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm hopin i'll be there, i'm finishing work at 12 hopefully but only work just down the road at mawson lakes, so knowing the ccc cruises i'll have plenty of time before it actually kicks off. otherwise was there going to be some later meeting points posted up? i might need to meet at one of them.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 20 October 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY..... just called up about my car then... they have finally matched the white and i get it back tomorrow....

So shana.. it will be at the meeting point Very Happy

if u can... try to get there at about quarter to or something so we can get pics....
FAT TOY
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 20 October 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey good one Stef....I will ge there earlier.... Smile
Have you got the back b/bar on yet?
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 21 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have all the meeting points been finalised? I can't make it ant the Ingle Far, shopping centre so i'll prob have to meet down South if there's a meeting point???
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 23 October 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anybody have any idea where the cruise might be located at around 2:30-3pm ???

thanks André
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone here know where any of the meeting points are down south - I can't get to the first point and really wanna go on this cruise... any one?

M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

For those who didnt come on the cruise, or make it to Marion Shops, Adrian (Kach22) was involved in an accident which has pretty much written off his TA22.

Unfortunately he had a passenger in the car who was taken to hospital. Lets all hope she is ok.

Adrian has asked for those people who took photos of his car (before & after the crash) NOT to put the photos up on the Internet until insurance, etc has all been worked out.

Up until then it was a good cruise Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 09:13]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, spewin.
Saw you all parked at Ingle farm shops, looked like an alright turnout.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great cruise up till marion.

Hope Adrian and Hayley are both ok ....

such a shame to see a beautiful car trashed Sad

as I said though hope everyone's ok - and no major injuries.

peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark that aint cool, KACH22 or TWIN72 ??

i was spewin i had to work late and couldn't make it, plus was probably too tired to be driving long distance
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 19:30

shit, spewin.
Saw you all parked at Ingle farm shops, looked like an alright turnout.

Yes... we all heard you take off out of the parking lot Smile
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 19:38

fark that aint cool, KACH22 or TWIN72 ??

i was spewin i had to work late and couldn't make it, plus was probably too tired to be driving long distance

KACH 22.....

was there guys... very bad accident... but lets just keep out fingers crossed for Hayley...
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kach 22 isn't completly written off - adrian was saying before i left marion that he's going to turn it into a bbq for the back yard... I got the honour of being the last person to drag kach 22, shame to see such a nice car bite the dust, at least it was another celica that got privlige.

Was a great cruise till then though - great turnout, good variety of cars, brilliant weather.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to hayley - hope she's a-ok again asap.

Drew.
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The photos i took are now up (minus KACH22):

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/thumbs .php?sub=Events/2004-10-24%20Classic%20Celica%20Cl ub%20Crusie

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2004-10-24%20Classic%20Celica%20Club%20Crusie/dscn2617.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol MWP, I didn't think my car is _that_ loud!

I was on my way past and saw the celicas, would of had a closer look, but was in a bit of a hurry.
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 21:35

lol MWP, I didn't think my car is _that_ loud!

I was on my way past and saw the celicas, would of had a closer look, but was in a bit of a hurry.

Yeh, its not, but its loud enough that we could quite clearly hear you take off from where we were.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a few pics.
If anyone wants full res then pm me yer email and i'll see what i can do on dial up... Sad
http://home.iprimus.com.au/tclock/cruise/port2_lo.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/tclock/cruise
Cheers
There's more pics but that's just a sample...
Adrian if ya want those pics, then pm me yer email Smile
17 megs worth...

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 13:27]

peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice pics guys, good turnout, makes me more jealous i couldn't get there.

anyone see/own the ra23/28 that was on the back page of the motoring section of saturday's advertiser?
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 24 October 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys and girls, Anthony here
Hayley is pretty shaken up and extremely sore Sad , no broken bones to report yet Smile but will have some nasty bruising. Doctors would not let me stay the night with her Crying or Very Sad have to go back in tomorrow morning. hopefully she will be ok to come home and rest it up back here.
Thanks to all those that helped, especially the unknown life gaurd.
Will let you all know how she is feeling tomorrow.
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 25 October 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well thats a bloody huge relief to hear, i feared the worste, hoped for the best, hope to hear about a speedy recovery soon Smile

As for the cruise... I was gonna meet up at marion, as soon as i arrive (after not seeing the group for about 10 months) the first news i hear about is the incident Sad Sad Sad at least we got to pimp around marion carpark in the now vert ta22... "Care for a ride ladies Cool " Laughing or this gem "we stole it and pushed it here from elizabeth... what do ya think?" was good to see some of you again, even under the circumstances, wouldn't mind meeting up again next time u guys are out... gotta have another drive with y'all Very Happy

Cheers
Aussie

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 06:13]

big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 25 October 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it wasnt the best of days. My small whinge is that my fuel would rather be pouring out of my tank rather then stay in there and get boosted out...grrrr

Sorry to see adrians mishap, but i think everyone involved will be ok...and they say everything happens for a reason...is taht cos of the new ta22 "vert" or adrian got himself a new barbie? LOL

Jon
TA22 GT
Regular

November 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 25 October 2004 13:02 Go to previous message
Shit! Sorry to hear about the crash. The main thing is that Hayley recovers without any long term problems.

I wish her well and hope Adrian doesn't lose the passion for Classic Celicas and gets another beast.

Cya,
Simon
TA22 GT (now in Perth)
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCClub SCSUNDAY meeting!
Next Topic:Small Car Sunday (CCCC)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:05:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064888000488281 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.