Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 18:54

Is there any way to demoralize someones hos?

It's hard to steal 'em. Smile

Nah man, I always have mine at 100% happniess before i quit for the day and it is extremely hard to steal hoes when they are kept happy Very Happy

Getting thugs is easy, I had 85,000 today
  Send a private message to this user    
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you steal thugs?

I load em up with liquor but nothign happens?

I either scout or buy em,
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have never had my hoes at 100%... How do you do that? Surprised

They are currently sitting at 81% and my thugs are at 89%... Is that enough or should I do more?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thugs are happy with shitloads of liquor...hoes are happy with lots of connies, crack and medicine..and some discipline Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.pimpin.com.au/images/icons/icon-pimp.gifCurrently unavailable - system upgrade
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Sun, 03 October 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you get your efficiency above 1% ?

I see the top pimp in this game has 100%, next best about 40% and then a whole bunch of guys in the 10 - 12% range. There has got to be a system for this.

BTW I'm up from 90's to 76 in Sydney town.....just loving it !
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patriot attacked me and took all my thugs (10000 of them) while i was asleep. Mad and 42 of my hoes. Mad Mad and then he moved to Wellington so I can't get him back. Mad Mad Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i forgot to smack my bitches on saturday, so on sat nite i got like 40 attacks of pinching hoes - i lost nearly 1000's hoes!!

So i smacked all thos pimp arses, just look at the ITM ranks Wink
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hobart has some good money to be made, not many pimps there either.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who's Ribbo on here?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um, Ribbo Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh right. Now I feel worse. Sorry for that Ribbo. Sad
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha... heres a message I got from that stupid Steve Dogg mofo.

10/03 06:41 PM
Steve DoGg (#1981) Reply | Delete (All)
lol u got fukin smashed ull never even make da top 25 now lol coz ur shit n i told u not 2 piss me off hey ya fuck wit ur crew is full of shit cunts just like u!!!

and wb its funny wen u think ur a tuff cunt n in real life ud get me bashed haha lol

My current rank as at this post is 18 in sydney.
PMP80Y (#2309)
Sydney City Rank: 18
National Rank: 94
Networth: $1,163,280
Efficiency: 0%

1 of only 4 non ITM pimps in the top 25!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys this shit is wack ive been trying to register all mornin. How long did it take all of youse?
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This reminds me of a game I used to play way back when, in high school IPT classes. For those interested, its;

http://e1.swirve.com/

I'm getting back into it now. Similar to pimpin', but more complicated.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the best way to lay the smackdown? I don't find it's worth it against people who are offline as they never have any cash. Just get someone who is online and attack 'em to steal all their cash.

Is there any other secret to it or is that prittymuch it?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just caned NOJ as best as I could... Can someone else hit him too please? I am at my attack limit and I don't want him to regroup. He got me last night and so this was revenge. Get him quick, he is online. He has a bit of cash too. Not a huge amount but worth a home invasion. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 15:57

I just caned NOJ as best as I could... Can someone else hit him too please? I am at my attack limit and I don't want him to regroup. He got me last night and so this was revenge. Get him quick, he is online. He has a bit of cash too. Not a huge amount but worth a home invasion. Very Happy

Done.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha... thanks Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stole about 200 Hos and did a driveby and killed all his thugs.

EDIT: Been watching him, don't think he is comming to get you.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 06:24]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just attacked makaz and he has 100 lowriders and only 2036 thugs. I'd attack him again if I was allowed to. I was aiming to jack his rides but ran out of attack credits.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need some serious organised bitchslapping to get itm back to there corners Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did that already earlier today... will do more tomorrow methinks Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep losing hoes when i scout for more
not sure why
had about 100,000 smack
pleanty of frangers(over 1 million)
pay out rate is 25%
but say i scout 350 hoe's 250 will get pissed off at me and leave
might try laying the smack down on them
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got Huggy good, everyone who is on right now smash him, he has no thugs plenty of moola and lowriders (not for long hehe)

Hurt him bad!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do you get so many hoes at one time scouting, most i've got is like 25 Confused

baha stole like $6 million and $2000 lowriders from 4 home invasions from some dude Twisted Evil
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use about 500 turns to scout then you'll get heaps in one go:P
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
500 turns Confused

i would have to wait like two days for that many turns and i would of been bitch slapped about 60 time during them
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually about a day
played last night sometime
then when i got home from work
had 500 turns and 50 in reserve
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a tip from one of the local crews who are trying to enlist me:

scout 10
Bitch slap 20

works real good, I've improved my hoes to nearly 100% happy all the time even on 01% pay out.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bitch slap=discipline hoes?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep

damit some attack osama, i just took $2 mill from him but now he's out of my range and he still has 500 cars !!

damit he just got online after i attacked him

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 11:06]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malicia wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 20:59

I got a tip from one of the local crews who are trying to enlist me:

scout 10
Bitch slap 20

works real good, I've improved my hoes to nearly 100% happy all the time even on 01% pay out.

Whaddya mean "scout 10 bitch slap 20"???

And who is Chinese Pimp??? STOP ATTACKING ME!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I get it.... use 10 turns when scouting, 20 when disciplining.

Satoshi's a traitor!!! Twisted Evil
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im going to get fucked up. I moved to hobart and then used my last travel to move back to sydney. But I accidently highlighted wellington. They're going to kill me...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was Chinese Pimp (Satoshi) attacking Toymodders? Bastard! Talc up my pimp slappin' hand it time for some discipline. Rolling Eyes

How often do I need to scout and discipline hoes? I make more money attacking people than I do scouting. If I don't scout much do I need to discipline much. I mean do i only need to slap them round when I scout or do they need slapping regardless? Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just ban him from the forum Rolling Eyes
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 22:35

Was Chinese Pimp (Satoshi) attacking Toymodders? Bastard! Talc up my pimp slappin' hand it time for some discipline. Rolling Eyes

How often do I need to scout and discipline hoes? I make more money attacking people than I do scouting. If I don't scout much do I need to discipline much. I mean do i only need to slap them round when I scout or do they need slapping regardless? Confused

Hoes need regular discipline to stay happy.
I personally discipline about 10 turns per 250 of scouting... i.e. I scout each location (star city, kings cross, ryde, cave nightclub and parramatta) for 50 turns and discipline my hoes for 10.
Seems to keep them happy enough.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep mine at 82%...they start leaving at 79%, a bit of discipline and many thugs also works
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 23:47

i keep mine at 82%...they start leaving at 79%, a bit of discipline and many thugs also works

Keep 'em at 100% and people will have to waste a LOT of smack to get them off of you.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#2276 sle-ze hammered me. I lost the lot. Those ITM wackers suck. How is that Lebo Pimp from ITM. 45 million thugs ???? WTF ? How do you fight that pr#ck ?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people buy extra turns, all i can say is grow carefully. Always have 1 ak47 for 1 thug. Don't buy shitloads of lowriders to make you thugs happy cause you'll get mugged if you have to many cars and to little thugs.

if bitchslapping your hoes, making drugs or scouting don't do it three times in a row cause the end result gets much lower
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Strober" is "toy mod dog" on pimpin
i was ranked 58 just a few hours ago
i think the only way to squish a pimp is to steal his hoes, then he has less assets to make the money and strike his revenge.
well thats what i'm trying to do
trying to squish this punk "sle ze"
at the conclusion of every session spend all your hard pimped dosh on non-hijakable items such as weapons, drugs, etc.
once comfortable liquidate your goods (9mm, shotguns and low riders if all your thugs are dead) to upgrade your weapons (ak47)
i'm not one for confrontation but attacking is more efficient than scouting.
i've found no purpose of stockpiling medication
thats all i know this point in time
do reserved turns replenish like normal turns?

ITM must go down
it is time for the revolution
Viva la toymods!

-Strober
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i don't get what medication is for? unless ya hoes or thugs use it if there injured.

haha new rules say your not allowed to co-ordinate attacks with other crews. Wheres the fun in that !
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im climbing the ladder, now 2nd in ghey wif aids and ranked 35 YAY
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just wasted 100000 of grog trying to steal thugs. its easier to kill 'em.

11Mill from 150 Discipline Laughing whoo hooo, but now I"m stuck in canberra
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Mon, 04 October 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get your asses over to NZ.... I'm fkn cleaning up over here!

As for reserve turns, yes they replenish, but not at the same rate. I think mine went up 50 over 3 days.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adelaide has pretty good money too... $2.8mil for 10-15 turns of scouting with 1200 hoes.

I just rolled some dude for 1470 lowriders. I was watching as some other pimp kept attacking him and was slowly killing his thugs. When he was down to 0 thugs I moved in and took all the lowriders. The attacker pimp would be real cut at me now. All his attacking was for nothing. Laughing

I quickly sold the lowriders for $3mil and invested in AK47's so I have nothing losable... I'm off to uni now. Very Happy
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You sent enough smack to wipeout an entire city!
After snorting 40942 grams of smack 6 of Haslett's hoes died.

Your hoes made you $423,718

Why can't I steal hoes? Am I sending to much smack? what is a good amount to sent?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I normally send 2000.

I sometimes find that the more I send the less hoes I get. I don't know if this is a fact or just a theory.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lads I am off to adelaide to check it out... Smile
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey someone add me to ghey wif aids, i got attacked by a pimp from on here, gash mastah.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 13:37

hey someone add me to ghey wif aids, i got attacked by a pimp from on here, gash mastah.

Whats your Pimp ID#???
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 13:37

Sorry... That was me. It's impossible to tell who you are unless your in our crew. Embarassed

I think it must have been you that I boosted the lowriders off. Take solice in the fact that I prevented that other bastard from ganking them. Wink
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Very Happy

My suspicions were correct... ITM = In The Mix.

Their crew logo is the InTheMix.com.au logo. Wink

We can now get some inside info maybe... I am reading the thread now. Evil or Very Mad

Espionage results

EDIT: It seems my espionage was crap... This is the only reference to us, "i seem to have pissed of "ghey wif aids" i could care less." The last post of the 5th page. Sad

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 05:47]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats some good stealth work simdog Nod
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My pimp name ...

Yojimbo

invite me before i get trashed!!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the secret to 100% efficiency ?
I can't believe one guy is at this level, the next at 40%,
and then a few at 15% and the rest at 7 - 8 %.
I am flat our getting off 1%.
This is the secret to the game I guess....
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo bruvs.

My name

Username = JealousKat
ID= El Confidentale

happy pimpin

plz add me to tha posse yall!!!! Very Happy
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i'm not a traitor..i just mis-attacked.. Laughing Laughing

Crusher ganked me.. Crying or Very Sad
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funky elevator
Next Topic:Halo 2 Tournament - UNSW 09/04/05 Win Prizes and 'street cred' lol
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:02:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015888929367065 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.