Toymods » The Outhouse » Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's got more than
4,180 Hoes
8,819 Thugs
3,262 Lowriders ?????????//

someone help me give a first hit to JJ au....i only got 6000 thugs..help help
  Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only Rolling Eyes

Special Ed (yojimbo) just fuked me up ...give him an invite before he does it again Razz
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am peewee by pimp name and by login
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got attacked 19 times overnight Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice...i got attacked by some drop-kick with 6000thugs, i had 1687, and i kicked his arse and stole $500000 Laughing

Laughing all the way...kept attacking him till i got nothing out of him
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just use 1000 smack to steal it get as much as spending more
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pimp name: UMyBiTcH
Username: Choony

how do i get more turns?

PS: this game rox my jox Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u get like 4 turns every 10min, or you can buy them, and you have an additional 500 in reserve Very Happy

Just come on every night if you dont wanna pay...
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha some dude dawsy only had 6000 thugs, 1500 lowriders and $60 millions dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ps. now it's ALLLLLLL MINE bhahahahahahaha

damit i've attacked him to much now and i can squeeze anymore money out of him Very Happy

i think it was a bug in the game Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 13:52]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no... a bug in the game was some dude i was attacking. When stealing his rides, he suddenly went from like 50 lowriders to 180139094259023 lowriders!!

needless to say he was jailed immediately.

will do more invites tomorrow. im going to bed.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing someone attack me and give me that many thugs or anythign in fact Shocked
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going to bed is a good idea... WTF am I doing up at this hour pimpin'? No No No

Witzl, don't forget to slap your hoes before going to bed, and putting their earning up to 99% to make them happy overnight. Wink
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you need lowriders to do a home invasion? Or are they just for drivebys and traveling
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lowriders are for travelling and for drivebys... They are not good for anything else. I don't keep any usually because they can make you a target. eg: Someone with heaps of thugs can come in, wipe out your army and take your rides to replenish the resources they wasted attacking you. Confused
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i do heaps of home invasions...so to send out all my thugs i need all the lowriders...have exactly 444 right now Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't need lowriders for home invasions... just drivebys and when you are travelling between cities.

I forgot that lowriders help with thug morale a bit but not enough to warrant keeping them for that sole purpose.
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ATM I have 12662 thugs at 90% with no lowriders, I am just pimpin and buying AK-47's (about 20000 ATM). I want to keep off the radar until I have a big enough arsenal to do some real damage towards the end of the round.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn it...my hoe morale is at 86% and thugs always at 100%
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is it everytime i try to send my thugs to jack rides, they either too scared or i dont have enough...i have enough thugs to do the job. why d f**k r they scared??? Mad
pussy thugs! Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats their morale? do they have enough weapons for all of them?

or you might be attacking aperson too strong for you
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I go offline, my hoe's are at 97% Happyness and profit. When I go online I drop them down to 1% profit and they stay at around 88% happyness. Mind you I am only online for about ten to twenty minutes at a time
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stumpy - Good idea. I like to quietly build an arsenal and then hit with force. Very Happy

Dimmy77_03 - Hoes need lots of condoms and smack... Also slap them bitches around... Discipline them for 10-20 turns and see if that helps.

Chooney_AE86 - I think you need to wipe out all enemy thugs before you can jack rides. That's what I have found.

Edit: Another good point Stumpy. When you aren't asking your hoes to make you money, put their earning up to 99%. It makes them happy and doesn't cost you anything. When scouting make sure they are only earning 1%. Some will leave (3 or 4 usually) but you will make bucketloads of dosh. Put them back up to 99% again to prevent other pimps stealing them.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 14:40]

chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp name: Ellis
user name: chrisellis

invite me please Smile
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is not a good thing to see.

You have been attacked 53 times!

crap!!!!!!!!
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp name: Ellis
user name: chrisellis

invite me please Smile
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to hold a top 25 spot.... just for a few seconds.

I think I've done enough to be square in the ITM poofs crosshairs now. RNB GBABY is going to wake up with a headache after he realises that his piss weak attempt at scaring me failed and I got my 250 hoes back (plus 350 more for interest)

Must go find more ways to get AK's
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah i ave more lowriders than thugs.... probably not a good thing otherwise i will jacked like a fuck. what is good to invest in overnight so others cant jack it?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AK's - they can't be stolen and if you need to sell them they are worth a bit...

How can you tell if a pimp has loads of cash??

Up until now I've been stealing a few hoes here a few hoes there and building up a collection of AK's for a major assult planned for next Monday. But I'm looking now at attacking via home invasion to get some cash but only seem to get a few hundred dollars for my trouble.

I might take my hoes on holiday and see what happens but I think I'll be a major target where ever I go.
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit. i am in Adelaide and there is some major romping going down here. i think i am about to get shat on from a great height though. i think the more thugs you have the more you can take from other pimps during home invasions - i dont think you can tell if they are cashed up though...... just guess Very Happy
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Tue, 05 October 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also how do they determine when pimps are out of youre range? Confused
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They determin if a pimp is out of your range by your networth. If they are too low, you can't beat on them.

As for hitting pimps for cash, I find the best way is to wait for them to be online. Sit on their info page and keep refreshing watching their thugs. As soon as their thugs take a dip (and their "attacked by" status doesn't change - ie. when they attack someone) hit them for all you have. This usualy means they have just aquired some cash, and have lost some thugs making them an easier target.

I usualy have 4 windows open. 1 with their status, 1 with my driveby attack all set up, 1 with my gun shop open, and 1 with my home invasion ready to go. As soon as I see their status change, I go to the next page and hit driveby, then go to the next page and buy as many pimps as I can afford, then go to the next page and hit home invasion. Then keep home invading and buying more thugs untill you stop making money.

Edit: Oh and while you are hitting them, make sure you spend most of the money you make each time, otherwise they may be able to hit you back.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 00:19]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like drivebys!

pick a pimp with heaps of lowriders, ammass your forces about 10% greater than theirs with at least 1 lowrider per 6 thugs - and BAM! you can kill their entire army in one attack! then sell a few AK's, buy back some thugs so you have enough thugs to walk back in and pinch all their lowriders in one hit. Thats how i ended up with over 30,000 lowriders last nite!
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
righto add me "Big Jalopy"
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone having luck with decimating a complete army from any of the top 25?

Witzl seems to be on the right track... I'm massing AK's whislt just keeping enought thugs to keep the Hoes happy (and For the odd attack) I got nailed hard today so I'm going back to my little plan of stockpiling weapons and Hoes and trying to keep a low profile. I hammered 3 of the ITM guys until they were "out of range" but they got me back overnight. I want to get to the point where I can have about 50,000 AK's and then come on with full turns, cash up, get thugs, lowriders then start from the bottom up...

I'm going to finish in the top 25 Evil or Very Mad
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like you might be on to something! Rolling Eyes
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you guys get so much money?????

My hoes are doing shit all at the moment and i never have any turns... do you just build up 200+ turns n use it all in one go or what? i want 20,000 thugs, but need the ak's as well, thats the part that gets me
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure you have many hoes=more money

dont use all your turns on one thing, split them up. I've got 3000 or so thugs, and 20 turns of producing crack gives me about $900000

Discipline your hoes using about 15 turns...

EDIT: Just attacked Snoll (#2269) and got $5328000 off him
Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 02:53]

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need to take down QueenB in Adelaide. anyone who can help out is much appreciated!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
site is down, thats ghey wif teh aids
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats good to here, I thought I was having probs with my computer. Hopefully they will give us some free turns for the inconvenience
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn and I was soooooo close to getting my hands on about 15000 lowriders.

I'm having such a good run, all the top 10 are trying to get rid of one guy and I'm gust sitting waiting for the lowriders. Evil or Very Mad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

noticed that myself Mad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh...same

Damn...i hope its a glitch and gives us 50000000 turns Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 13:45

yeh...same

Damn...i hope its a glitch and gives us 50000000 turns Razz

yeah that would be sweet, but it wont happen Rolling Eyes
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you never know...witzl's victim got 100000000000 lowriders as soon as he attacked him Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A little off topic here but:

this has to be the fastest growing thread ever on this forum...

now back to teh pimpin! Very Happy
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i just bought 1600 turns. time to open a can of whoop ass!

DuffMan: "ohhhh yeah" Cool

give me a line if ya want me to take care of anyone......
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pimp Name = El Confidentale
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We're back online Cool
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 24th Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only for about 1 minute. Those ITMpimps suck balls

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 05:26]

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would appear that urbanp (#1679) doesn't like me for some reason.

Back to 36. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Leech might have to lose some hoes thou.... Rolling Eyes
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just joined up as bustin'willie, user name - bigwilliestyle.
how do you steal hoes effectively? or is it easier to scout? im also having trouble with unfaithful hoes, ive got plenty of smack, lots of meds and connies, and their pay is at 40%, what more do they want?
the best way yo get more thugs? scouting? stealing?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scout for hoes to start with, use the cash to buy thugs and guns. you need about 2:1 thug to hoe or better to keep the hoes happy.

Start off small, Buy the AK guns as they can't be stolen and then watch the pimps around you for losses and go and boost rides and steal hoes when the pimp has no thugs.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh, sweet, i didnt realise you could buy thugs Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somebody doesn't like me....

10/06 04:52 PM
riGGz0r (#209) Reply | Delete (All)
riGGz0r ganked 48 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 40 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 66 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 78 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 64 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 83 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 82 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 8 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 19 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 67 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 51 hoes from you!

10/06 04:51 PM
riGGz0r ganked 79 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 17 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 14 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 56 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 54 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 29 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 8 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 77 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 84 hoes from you!

riGGz0r ganked 25 hoes from you!

10/06 04:50 PM
riGGz0r ran up in your shit. 4829 of your thugs were killed. You killed 1449 of the attackers. riGGz0r ganked $120 from you.

10/06 04:50 PM
riGGz0r ran up in your shit. 6660 of your thugs were killed. You killed 3447 of the attackers. riGGz0r ganked $141 from you.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that happens every couple of hours for me hehehe

its actually quite fuct Sad
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How funny is this guy!
HardRock left you a note stapled to your playas head:
LOSER!!

HardRock ran up in your shit. 469 of your thugs were killed! Your thugs beat down the attackers and ganked $451,689 off his 1562 dead thugs.

10/06 05:11 PM
HardRock (#334) Reply | Delete (All)
LOSER!!

HardRock ran up in your shit. 2225 of your thugs were killed! Your thugs beat down the attackers and ganked $382,664 off his 5855 dead thugs.

10/06 05:11 PM
HardRock (#334) Reply | Delete (All)
LOSER!!

HardRock ran up in your shit. 4375 of your thugs were killed! Your thugs beat down the attackers and ganked $339,705 off his 7167 dead thugs.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This guy did the same to me:

10/05 08:50 PM
The Reverend (#2767) Reply | Delete (All)
The Reverend ran up in your shit. 497 of your thugs were killed! Your thugs beat down the attackers and ganked $61,679 off his 1560 dead thugs.

So I took him for everything he had, Laughing Laughing

NOW he is ranked 25th nationaly and 3rd in Canberra Shocked Sad Shocked

good thing I'm down with the creaters of the crew he is in,

10/05 11:20 PM
Enricho (#2285) Reply | Delete (All)
ALL GOOD MATE ...HE'LL PLAY NICE NOW

10/05 10:03 PM
The Reverend (#2767) Reply | Delete (All)
hello forgive my clumsy attack!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pimpin DOwn Under - online pimp game Wed, 06 October 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cool my name is Zed
ive always been a good strong arm no qs asked Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 09:29]

Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funky elevator
Next Topic:Halo 2 Tournament - UNSW 09/04/05 Win Prizes and 'street cred' lol
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:28:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010578155517578 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.