Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
TA22 wiring diagram Thu, 30 September 2004 05:31 Go to next message
hey peoples,i cant remember who exactly wanted it or which thread it was (cause there were a few) so here it is.

its the original TA22 wiring diagram for any 2T or 3T motor

http://members.optusnet.com.au/fadee/ta22wiri9ngdi ag.jpg

everyone keeps going on bout the haynes manuals and all, well i said before iv totally destroyed my one so i cant get any info from that anymore but i am now using an intereurope workshop manual. first publication of the manual was in october 1972 Shocked and this is the copy i have Very Happy it is exactly the same for all models up to 1975

anyway if you guys need anything else from the manual i just bought a scanner and can scan and upload what you need. please dont ask for the whole manual and want it quick, the manual is over 180 pages and im not going to sit here all day scanning but it will be on my PC eventually (hopefully over the next few weeks)

the manual covers everything from motor and mechanical to specifics in body. hell it even tells you what bolt goes where and what washer to use. also i mentioned that it covered the corona, well i was wrong it is the carina that it also covers.

also i have added all the tightening torques you would ever need for the '22 here

http://members.optusnet.com.au/fadee/tighteningtor ques22-1.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/fadee/tighteningtor ques22-2.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 30 September 2004 05:32]

Send a private message to this user    
floppy
Regular

January 2004
Re: TA22 wiring diagram Thu, 30 September 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thanks

It wasnt me asking but always useful.

Plus just for others info as well Pitstop books in Perth have a manual for the TA22 from Brooklands books. Covers, Celica GT, Celica ST, Carina 1971-1977 for $54.95

I just ordered this and it arrived in 3 days.

Where did you get the manual you got everything from fade-e?

Anyway just some more info for ua TA22 owners.

Floppy
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 wiring diagram Thu, 30 September 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was doing a mechanic apprenticeship at tafe at the beginning of the year and the library had the manual so i photocopied it Very Happy

unfortuneately i had to leave the course, something bout me working for optus and not really being an apprentice gave them the shits Rolling Eyes Laughing

funny thing is that i was getting distinctions in everything and going better than the actual apprentices

oh well i dont really need tafe cause i know most things and can learn the rest myself
dcleyne
Regular

November 2003
Re: TA22 wiring diagram Fri, 01 October 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So they wouldn't let you continue?

Man, that sucks. I wanted to do a tafe course while continuing to work at my regular job...

Cheers,
Dan
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 wiring diagram Fri, 01 October 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they found out i wasnt an ACTUAL apprentice and kicked me out... i finished the first semester but couldnt go back

im not that fussed bout it but it did piss me off at the time. i said to them that i was best in the class and i have paid fees in full upfront and they relied with 'its not fair for others wanting to become apprentices/mechanics'

oh well
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 wiring diagram Mon, 04 October 2004 05:11 Go to previous message
BUMP

just bumping this cause there are still some Qs bout TA22 wiring and electricals being thrown around... so here is the wiring diagram for everyone

Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 05:12]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:*brown* 2jzge jza80 injectors ??
Next Topic:ke55 - what is the easiest turbo conversion?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 07:30:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054419040679932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.