Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it shouldnt effect it that much, thin coat of spraycan black.
  Send a private message to this user    
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i've painted the rad and heat exchanger with matt black spray cans. doesnt seem to effect any of the cooling properties.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've left mine very bling. No black paint for me Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 08:32]

Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It might not have a large, or visible effect, but a coat of paint (polymer)- which has insulating properties- will slow down the rate of cooling. I couldnt be bothered doing the calculations but it might be a couple of degrees.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its true. if you paint your radiator/oil cooler/heat exchanger it will reduce its cooling properties. it may only be marginal but it does it never the less. Sometimes i think i should paint mine so i dont get hassled by the cops but to be honest i really couldnt be bothered.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people, i got hole in the muffler, what effect will this have on the performance of my car? looks too bad to use muffler cement.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmn, i would really like the front mount exchanger matt black tho to be ultra stealth, sure fats looks freaking awesome, but it also is nice and shiny for cops to go HMMMMMMMMMM!? Mad
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always thought that painting it black (especially a matt black) helps too cool it down as black transmits heat better than lighter colours.

And being a matt paint means that it will have a slightly greater surface area than a gloss...

I read somewhere someone stripped the black paint off a gtr intercooler for the bling factor and they found it was less efficient (although I am unable to recall how they actually measured it). Plus the intercooler stood out like a mofo.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then again, maybe if i just put my front number plate on i wouldnt get pulled over Laughing
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi folks, i Just had my first 5000km service on my 89 sc at IDB in Richmond. They have managed to wiggle out the gremlins that were in my car mechanically wise and did a good job. The only thing that remained was that the 3rd gear crunches, and the motor is apparently leaking a little oil ( see drip marks on the floor sometimes ) They quoted me around 1k and up for the fixing of the synchro's and about 500 and up for finding and fixing the leak. Is this a realistic price? Or is there anyone else that would be able to fix these problems around Vic/Melb at a much reasonable price?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got my gearbox rebuilt cause my 3rd crunched to. It cost me over a grand to have all the syncros and bearings done. Its the parts that kill you cause you can only get a lot of it genuine Mad
Unfortunately, unless you do it yourself i dont see you saving a lot of money Confused
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
500 for finding and fixing the leak is a huge ripoff!!! could just be your dizzy.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think when radiators and stuff are done properly in black they are usually dipped in a special solution, or some sort of electro coating I remember reading it somewhere.

when you do paint it if I was you I would go a VERY VERY light coat maybe even so light it like speckles. that way it shouldn't effect it as much
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrJoo wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 22:38

hi folks, i Just had my first 5000km service on my 89 sc at IDB in Richmond. They have managed to wiggle out the gremlins that were in my car mechanically wise and did a good job. The only thing that remained was that the 3rd gear crunches, and the motor is apparently leaking a little oil ( see drip marks on the floor sometimes ) They quoted me around 1k and up for the fixing of the synchro's and about 500 and up for finding and fixing the leak. Is this a realistic price? Or is there anyone else that would be able to fix these problems around Vic/Melb at a much reasonable price?

Please! stay well away from these bandits. 1000 for the synchros, DAMN! Get some other prices first bro.

As for the oil leak, start by replacing the Oring for your dizzy. Its a common prob. My NA was good at that... Mine was a $40 fix.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 22:49

I just got my gearbox rebuilt cause my 3rd crunched to. It cost me over a grand to have all the syncros and bearings done. Its the parts that kill you cause you can only get a lot of it genuine Mad
Unfortunately, unless you do it yourself i dont see you saving a lot of money Confused

I didnt see this post. Ah well good luck MrJoo!!
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 22:24

I always thought that painting it black (especially a matt black) helps too cool it down as black transmits heat better than lighter colours.

And being a matt paint means that it will have a slightly greater surface area than a gloss...

I read somewhere someone stripped the black paint off a gtr intercooler for the bling factor and they found it was less efficient (although I am unable to recall how they actually measured it). Plus the intercooler stood out like a mofo.

Think of how hot black things get in the sun when compared to lighter colours. Also this is radiation ( from the sun), and a little different from the heat from the water.

You dont want a greater surface area in this application. Asd the fins are so thin in the first place, adding a coat of paint will increase the thickness by a bigger percentage than the surface area. It will take more time for the heat to get to the surface. They are designed to be very thin, as apposed to having large surface area- hence why there are so many.

And as to how you would measure the efficiency of a heat exchanger- you would need to measure the inlet temp and outlet temp of the water, and same for the air, and possibly know what velocity the air was flowing at. Then, change the air to cooler and hotter. Then, determine the overall het transfer coefficient etc. Lots of lab hours.

The black acid dip is called anodising.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was Julian Edgar who did the test of the effect of paint on a GT-R intercooler, and, apparently there was no measurable difference between a painted and a non painted 'cooler.

Benjamin - That was induction noise combined with a lean spot in the mapping, I'm slowly cleaning up the map, but, out of respect for my neighbours, I'm not doing too much eack day...
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can see why i like her eh... its not the rack or the kaboose its the big sexy brain of hers ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 February 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crawler.. Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 February 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does she have a good rack????? Laughing
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 February 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i rate the rack Razz

my new mr is RUNNING !!!!

finally got the alternator, new battery and mystery wire all
sorted. runs pretty sweet. will need to spin her round the block tomorrow. its currently still up on stands in the shed.

*but* my flip up lights go up no grief but dont go back down... any ideas ?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 February 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prolly the relay for it,
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 February 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently the go is to use the synchros from a later revision of the gearbox. toyota redesigned the box somewhere after AW11's and the synchros were heaps stronger and last longer. Not sure if all of them are interchangeable or not, i don't understand shit about gearboxes. but i have definately heard of guys upgrading their 2nd & 3rd synchos to 92 turbo ones. But gotta order them from toyota japan - 6 weeks.
Sorry cant provide any more info havent done it personally. might be able to google something up on it though. my synchros a screwed too Mad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 February 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have spoken with ch toyota about this one and the synchros are between 70 - 80 buks each. They are a modified synchro and are only modified on 2nd 3rd and 4th the other gears are as normal. so presuming you can salvage 1st and fith then the synchros shouldnt cost too much but y not do the lot while u have the box apart. which works out to being just under 400 buks for all 5 synchros.

I would personally pay someone to do the rebuild as you want to get it right the first time and getting the gearboxes in and out of the mr2 is a real c*nt if you dont have a hoist.

Im not sure on the bearing cost but maybee fat could shead some light on this answer.

You also might aswell replace the diff with a kaaz diff or something similar which is about 1300-1500 bucks.

So for 2.5-3k you could have a gearbox that will almost certainly never break and a kick ass lsd.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT GOES !!!

its all running now and i took her for a spin up the lane out of my shed. she certainly moves alright had a little with traction as erin can attest to as she got showered in dirt Embarassed sorry Razz

has anyone had any exerpeince with the fuel tank/ fuel inlet piping ? i need to swap to an unleaded fuel filler neck for engineering. i was considering simply removing the filler from the aussie delivered N/A mr and swapping it with the import. i figure its fairly acedemic if the n/a has a super filler neck as you cant get it anyway. and my engineer wants to see the unleaded neck.

i was looking there is the piping that goes from the filler cap down through the engine bay. then it takes a 90deg bend towards the fuel tank. on that bend there is a piece of rubber hosing im assuming that the metal piping dosent continue around the bend and the rubber/plastic hose takes over from there.... so if i was to remove the hose clamp then the metal piping should come out no grief.where i could then swap it or cut it to attach a new filler neck.... correct ?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can unbolt the filler neck. I did it to my half cut. Bit of piss farting around but it can be done.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where from... just near the 90deg bend into the tank (near the tunnel) or up closer to the filler
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have to unbolt it down the bottom of the engine bay where it joins to the flex pipe if i recall correctly Rolling Eyes

Its all in one piece.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup figured that would be the case. that was my plan at least.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, can you guy's PM me your address and mobile numbers so i can put it in my travel log doobie. cheers. Smile
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have sent this to a few of you who have asked me when I did mine but I may aswell put it on here. And the synchros take far less than 6 weeks to get here I was waiting maybe two weeks max for my parts from CH toyota.
Honestly putting a gearbox together is like a jigsaw puzzle and a reasonably easy one at that. I only fucked up one bit because my dad took it apart and I put it back together again so I was unsure of how it went (I put the 5th gear cog on backwards). But it wasn't hard to fix.

It cost me about $320 to rebuild it but my father and I did most of the work. You will need a press to take it apart but other than that, it is actually quite easy to do.

The manual we used was "Chilton's toyota celica 1986-93 repair manual" (part no 8413) it is actually an american publication for the US and Canadian models, so if you are unable to find the book I can photocopy the pages for you. And the gearbox type we had to refer to was E150F. Which is the same as the Supercharged MR2 gearbox.

When I got the parts (which were ordered from Japan) I got these
33367-20040 1st synchro $57.38
33367-20060 2nd synchro $59.93
33368-20040 3rd synchro $53.55
90311-15005 seal shift lever $8.80
90430-09004 gasket T/miss a $0.77 (X2)
90179-20012 nut output shaft $6.08
I also bought a needle roller bearing for one of the gears I just can't find the part number it was about $50.00.

I then got the snap rings which might be different part numbers to what you need as you will probably require different thicknesses. You need to measure them and then get the same sizes.

ENJOY
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 February 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe the modified syncros are 70-80 bucks as quoted by ch toyota if these prices are for the modifed synchris i would certainly like to know where you got them from.

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh man I am soo happy my painjob is done, now I just gotta leave it dry a couple of days then I can put everything back together, then a few weeks an light sand and buff the fuck out of it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/1152/im00097228dq.th.jpg

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/5427/im00097124fr.th.jpg

can't wait to drive it again.

once you have had an MR2 there is no going back to any other sort of car, especially FWD
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking good Smile
Cant wait to see her all back together!

I have a question: The thermostat thing that turns the side fan on. Could it be replaced with just a normal thermostat? Cause the top of mine ( plastic bit ) has snapped off and now its getting melted so i want to replace it but toyota want something like $118 for it.

So.....can i replace it with something aftermarket?

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's just an air temp sensor that would close the negative circuit when it reaches a certain temp.
if i was at work i am sure i could find a VDO one that would most probably work fine for the job.

but i am on holidays now and dont feel like going back to work. Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 01:16

i believe the modified syncros are 70-80 bucks as quoted by ch toyota if these prices are for the modifed synchris i would certainly like to know where you got them from.

That is a copy of the receipt from Castle hill toyota

Sorry, what I posted is a copy of the receipt...

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 12:40]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 23:24

it's just an air temp sensor that would close the negative circuit when it reaches a certain temp.
if i was at work i am sure i could find a VDO one that would most probably work fine for the job.

but i am on holidays now and dont feel like going back to work. Very Happy

LAZY ASS Twisted Evil
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 00:36

LAZY ASS Twisted Evil

hahaha.... i'm 40 mins outta town, got heaps to get ready. but i might be nipping into town monday morn, if i do i'll try to have a look see at work in the book.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 February 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Fri, 25 February 2005 23:37

Thats f*cked i got this quote from ch toyota about 2 months ago

33367-20060 2nd gear modified synchro $77.00 inc GST
33368-20040 3rd gear modified synchro $70.00 inc GST
1st $75.00
4th same as 3rd
5th no Mod

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 February 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 09:41

1st $75.00
4th same as 3rd
5th no Mod

Thats how much they are now. I paid the same.

Thats cool feral Smile Its not that hard for me to find out.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh. now im pissed off i tried to remove the fuel filler neck today and do a straight swap between cars... started with mine first.. unbolted it all, unclamped the hoses from the piping. went to remove it but buggered if it would come out.. its catching on some of the body work.

so arsed if im going to do that. ill just unhook it, cut it remove it then put a commodore filler neck that hooks on with a hose and clamp. i guess that;ll have to wait until monday when i can get said filler. *argh*
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 February 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 11:38

4agte wrote on Sat, 26 February 2005 09:41

1st $75.00
4th same as 3rd
5th no Mod

so u paid the same as benjamin fat?

did u pay the same as me or

Thats cool feral Smile Its not that hard for me to find out.

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 February 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know what all that is up there ^^^^^ Laughing but i paid around the 70-80 dollar mark for them. Hey, at the end of the day it had to be done so i didnt relly worry too much about the price.

duongy
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys

would any AW11 MR2 owners be able to make a photocopy or clear photo of their tyre placard?

i need one to pass rego and can;t find anything anywhere else

regards, andrew
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know for sure if the driveshafts from the e51 non LSD and e51 LSD are different? and if so how are they different, and what would happen if you had non lsd drive shafts in your lsd box? Rolling Eyes
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 21:43

and what would happen if you had non lsd drive shafts in your lsd box? Rolling Eyes

Then you got ripped off!

HAHAHAHAHA! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not a matter of being ripped off. I know the e58 lsd and non lsd shafts are different, but i wanna know if the e51 ones are, and if so how....
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh *finally* i now have an unleaded fuel filler neck on my mr....

after having to take out the front engine mount i finally was able to remove the neck. when cut the filler off the top of it. then using a piece of hose and some clamps have secured the top of a VN commodore unleaded fuel filler on it. fits like a charm. not quite as neat as factory but not too far from it.

also stamped out an aluminium plate for the aussie VIN number on it.

now i just have to print out stickers (tyre placquard and tune up sticker) and jem in the intrusion bars and were done.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~toof/IMG_2648.JPG

tyre placard

http://members.iinet.net.au/~toof/IMG_2652.JPG

and tune up sticker.. dependant on how fussy on engineer is. but being ACT i guess you can rego just about anything.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so no one knows about the drive shafts?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 27 February 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well guys, i am going to head of on my roadtrip tomorow. Very Happy

i pulled the stupid looking roof rack off though and made a ghetto aluminium rack on the rear engine section. it still lifts up on the struts with the tyre in it too. Smile

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/feral4mr2mk1/feralroofrack1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/feral4mr2mk1/feralrack1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/feral4mr2mk1/feralrack3.jpg
it should hold. Embarassed

i packed in a roll of white 100 mile tape too, the front spoiler looked prity weak when i pulled it off for a wheel alignment.. Shocked hope i dont hit a rabbit. Laughing
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An MR2 with roof rack... Feral.. That's sacrelidge!!!! Shocked
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 12:47

An MR2 with roof rack... Feral.. That's sacrelidge!!!! Shocked

Bah, a street registered sports car is a leisure car and must be able to accommodate leisure things. One of the main requirements is that it fits a golf bag, which the aw11 does perfectly. But I've found it also perfectly holds a couple of cases of beer/esky and a picnic basket. And now with the addition of roof racks, you can go on holidays Smiley =. Mine are for skis/boards only though Very Happy

I love my rola roof racks, very inconspicuous
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~wtf/mr2/IMGP0688_640x480.jpg
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so im guessing no one knows about the drive shafts?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't think so spankman, I'd try asking the question on www.mr2oc.com
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I have roof racks for my mr2, occaisionally I like to go bike riding off road I have a bike carrier for the roof, it works well all being look funny... probably Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hooray paint job all done, mr2 all back together, I missed her Very Happy

http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4569/im00097520sw.jpg

http://img209.exs.cx/img209/5715/im00097720mr.th.jpg http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4175/im00097428kc.th.jpg http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4027/im00097321mi.th.jpg

I painted her In vixen red, its fairly bright, its the color off the BA sII falcons, I saw it and thought damn I want that color
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good but i have to ask....why a black roof?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 23:22

hope i dont hit a rabbit. Laughing

Thats GOLD!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 28 February 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sweet pic davedave. Smile looking good wiso.

yes that roof rack was bad, thats why it came off.

tonight i am at my lil siter's place in brissie, not that far from home but was a relaxing drive. i called into column beach along the way and met up with Ryan and his 88 s/c.
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/feral4mr2mk1/feralryan.jpg
sorry about the size of the pic or qaulity, i cant work out how to do it better with-out photoshop (which my sis comp dont have).

hopefully i'll catch up with Marty another aw11 owner i know here tomorow.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 11:33]

Pages (84): [ «  <  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 14:46:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.020010948181152 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.