Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

KIT#12311981 - $179.99 US Funds

1987-1989 Toyota MR2
T-top Replacement Seals

NOTE - Made to order only. Delivery is 2-3 weeks from order date.
Sold as a set only and is non-returnable. No exceptions.

- Kit includes both left and right side gaskets for your leaking t-tops.

- Replaces P/N 63627-17010 (left side)
- Replaces P/N 63628-17010 (right side)

$180US so thats $240AU.

ive emailed them to sdee if we can organise a group buy on some stuff.

check out their site see if you need other seals etc.
  Send a private message to this user    
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My SPAX springs go in tomorrow! I cant wait! Before and after pics to come. I hope this solves my bodyroll problem a bit. 25% extra stiffness should help.

Hey i saw your GF today, erin? in Mayfield.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 04:02]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man silicon lube, CRC brand i used it, like 3 months ago and my leak hasnt leaked SINCE, and its rained a fuckload!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, glad to hear. Where can I get some?

I got dissed by the rain the other night went to a friends house it was pouring. Came out to find my AW11 sitting in 1 foot of water on a slant opened door, there was 5inchs in the cabin. I had to drive home with my feet in water. (couldnt assess situation properly at my mates house)

Had to take seats and carpet out. That sucked.they are dry now and driver seat is back in. Passenger seat and carpet are still out. Must be 30-40 kilos lighter. She hammers! I dont want to put it back in.

You guys should take out the passenger seat for a bit of fun! only 4 x 14mm bolts takes 2 minutes.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can buy it any auto store, autoone, autobarn, maybe even woolies! CRC silicon lube... put a thin film all over the sucker, but clean it first with some soapy water.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool thanks. NO MORE SHIT SMELL AFTER RAIN!!!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wanna buy that short throw kit? www.twosrus.com its the Jon O one...reduces thro by 25% and takes like 10mins to install
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for 25 USD Ill take one for sure!

We should organise a show of hands and gather funds and save on shipping together. ( i dont have a credit card )spanktown if your getting one can I send you some money and you get me one? and COD it to me?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, ive got one on my car which i dont need cause i upgraded to the shift kit #3!!! so its on my car atm!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a passanger site t-top seal.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it leaking clown? try some silicone gel as described by spanktown

kbox will only let you buy a full set! As most sellers do!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah if you dont' put it on a certin way it leaks a bit (or a lot sometimes). Although i found out that if you drive with the window down about an inch it doens't come into the cabin.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine does funny stuff too. There is a split in the rubber near the top of my windscreen. It looks like its meant to be there I dont understand cause it leaks through there. If you fiddle with it it stops. I might flame it and melt it together. Im going to try the silicone too for the rest of the seals.

What are you doing up at this hour?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be honest i really dunno. Im tired, but I can't be stuffed goin to bed Shocked I think im just pissed out with society at the moment so im venting my rage to people that are asleep, well beside you Laughing

My seals got a slit in it but its one piece if you get me (its like its a mold join).
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the slit you speak of is what im talking about. Thats where drops of water build up and then drop. I am going to attempt to melt the slit up.

Im on dogwatch Sad 0530 finish
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 25 October 2004 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines not so bad the leak, i've silicone it up when i first got it and it stopped. then it started a little bit again only on passenger side. though it leaking more thru the corner of the door near kick and its just running to carpet. i gotta check that out one day

i definately in for the short shifter if it actually makes a difference. damn so much stuff on that site i want them all hehe
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
t....top......le....ak..? hard top sc's rule!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 00:51]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 23:04

where was i?

(oh, and this is erin, i cant be bothered logging in)
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow! Shocked

I thought I was the only one that had a leaking problem..
When it rains it leaked on my shoulder and the passenger sidde. It doesnt leak at those areas now as I bought some silicon from a hardware store. I applied it on the leaky area of the seals using my finger and an oil based lubricant, so you can apply it smooth and even, and not make it stick to your skin. Took some gladwrap, placed it on the areas I added silicon to then put the targa on and left it overnight. Hasnt leaked on those places ever since, even left it out in heavy raid for a day. Where it has been leaking is where the side mirrors are on the pass side when the car is in motion in the wet.

Id be interested in some sort of group by as im going for the whole shbang
- ttop seals ( both sides )
- c pillar rubber trim kit
- c pillar brass trim nut replacements
- Replacement door seals ( both sides )

Im lookin into getting these in a month or so as I have a few things I have to spend on the car first.

Oh and one question..Im thinking of degreasing my engine bay
( 4agze ) and Im worried about the water getting in some areas and doing some horrible damage..so what areas should i cover before degreasing?

ta!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was she blonde and driving an mr at excessive speed ? then yeah that'd be her Smile

ive got a can of silicone spray round here if you want to give it a burl.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Your oprice for the kit would be $14.99 plus $2.24 for shipping.

I could certainly offer you group pricing depending on which
kits you would like to order. Quanity will also be considered.

I could even entertain the possiblity of covering shipping costs.

Which kits are you interested in?

so ppl if we can get confirmed numbers on what everyone wants we can get some discountage Smile

pm me what you want and ill organise it from there Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm damnit i've got no job and theres other stuff that needs to be done first. Evil or Very Mad
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my gear selecting problems for second are FIXED! ben wilson sent me some cables from canberra and i got them isntalled today. The shifting is much stiffer but down shifting into third still grates cause i think the gearbox is worn! gayness
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrJoo wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 13:27

wow! Shocked
Oh and one question..Im thinking of degreasing my engine bay
( 4agze ) and Im worried about the water getting in some areas and doing some horrible damage..so what areas should i cover before degreasing?

ta!

put plastic bag around dizzy, alarm if have one and airfilter if in engine bay exposed. if u want to be extra careful put a rag over the centre of rocker cover where water mite get to plugs, though it should be sealed out anyway
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:41

well my gear selecting problems for second are FIXED! ben wilson sent me some cables from canberra and i got them isntalled today. The shifting is much stiffer but down shifting into third still grates cause i think the gearbox is worn! gayness

glad to hear u fix the problem. yeah it seems third gear usually worned on these ZE gearboxes. i go easy when upshifting or downshifting to third.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pjaw11sc wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 10:49

t....top......le....ak..? hard top sc's rule!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

hard top gte's are even better.. mwahahaaaaa... Evil or Very Mad

glad to hear that your shifting problem is kinda fixed Spanktown.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 11:48

old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 23:04

where was i?

(oh, and this is erin, i cant be bothered logging in)

Oh Hi erin. It was cnr maitland road and hanbury. I will beep and wave next time. You did seem to punch it from the lights. I pulled into the servo and you buzzed past
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so yours grates going down into 3rd? even if its at low low revs down shifting will grate a little bit! thats the syncrho ay? i might have to bite the bullet, but ive heard mt90 can fix this... wonder what wieght tho.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 26 October 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, didnt even see you. I think i was on my way to work..
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 27 October 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:13]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 27 October 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 22:12 Quote:

hard top gte's are even better.. mwahahaaaaa... Evil or Very Mad

YEEAAHHHHHHH BOY!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:21]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
icon2.gif  Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 27 October 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
######HELP#######

My car is up on the hoist getting springs fitted however it turns out my front struts are buggered.

I need some front struts for an '87 (NEW) asap. Please somebody help! I have money ready!

Does anyone know of a supplier! Or got some laying around!

FRONT STRUTS NEEDED ONLY

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:27]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 17:26

######HELP#######

My car is up on the hoist getting springs fitted however it turns out my front struts are buggered.

I need some front struts for an '87 (NEW) asap. Please somebody help! I have money ready!

Does anyone know of a supplier! Or got some laying around!

FRONT STRUTS NEEDED ONLY

are they similar to AE82-92 corollas? Im pretty sure the hubs are.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know someone that put the ae92 superstruts into the mr2...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did they work ok? what brand? model? details? cheers!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you after new strut inserts or new strut bodies?
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a good as any spot to intoduce myself

I am the owner of One Gun Metal Grey 88 Mr2

Mods- None

Problems much longer list Sad
Rust behind front wheel arches( last owner didnt clean them out obviously because the first time i did this the organic matter in there had turned to potting mix.)

Have me an oil leak

Until recently i had a bent something or rather bar off my right rear wheel got that fixed yesterday.

But my woe continues i have a ticking noise under acceleration coming from my exhaust, i hope its minor but i suspect a cracked header or something equaly as serious.

oh 150k's on the clock, perfect interior except for the old momo wheel.

Alpine Amp and Head unit.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey toof if your organising a group buy of stuff from twosrus, there are a couple of parts I could use.

my drivers power window failed the other day, got in there with a mirror looks like there are teeth missing off the motor gear, So i NEED one of these from there and could also use a side skirt seal kit oneday, since I don't have any seals there Confused

all this talk about leaking t-tops, I was gonna put in a sunroof in mine, starting to make me rethink it. or not
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 28 October 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix I am after the inserts only.

My old ones have been put back on for now, re-oiled. They feel much better than before.

I am a little disappointed as I thought my car would look a little lower, however, it handles amazingly now. Cornering is fast and stable. Feels about 20% stiffer. Photos to come tomorrow.

Next on my list is "Project 2.5" Fit my Liverpool exhaust extractors with custom 2.5 zaust.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 29 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2, i am running Gabriel shocks in the front of the feral at the moment (have done since 98) they seem to work fine with my lowered Kings springs. part# G44802. any auto shop should stock or be able to get you some, they should only cost you approx $100 each.
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 29 October 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi and welcome Freddoaw11,are you in australia ? as it is rare for aus spec cars to have wheel arch rust but perhaps you have an import?

Any pics of your car?

Regards Superaw11.
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 29 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 13:03

old_mr2, i am running Gabriel shocks in the front of the feral at the moment (have done since 98) they seem to work fine with my lowered Kings springs. part# G44802. any auto shop should stock or be able to get you some, they should only cost you approx $100 each.

I havent heard of Gabriel's before, and what kind of king springs do you have? does this combo give a good ride and handling improvement?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 10:09]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 29 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i been selling Gabriels at work, i think they are a good shock and not too badly priced. IMO better than the Monroe/Pedders variety. though i have never tried the Monroe sensatrac shock.
the Gabriels give me a reasonably firm ride around corners and when it's needed, but not too harsh on the hi-way (though it can be a bit bumpy on some of the 'fine' hi-ways and roads Qld has). i have 205x50x15" tyres. much better than standard suspension handling.
kings springs have lowered springs for the AW11, though i think they drop the ass a bit too much. so at present i have Kings in the front and a no-name set off a half cut i bought in Perth on the rear, sits how i like it now.

i had a look on google and got thier sites.
http://www.gabriel.com/
http://www.kingsprings.com/

pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome. thanks feral, ive got 205x45x15 tyres all round so the ride should be similar, but what standard suspension did you upgrade from? ive got the 4way adjustable stiffness suspension on my aw (if that makes sense Razz ) if its only about $100 each for the shocks, and the kings would be about $150 a pair i guess(?) then it sounds like a pretty good package on a budget (thats me)
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hi Michael,

I can offer you the following..

KIT#12311981 - $160.00 US Funds
KIT#12311973 - $12.00 US Funds
KIT#12311975 - $29.99 US Funds (same as current price but an increase takes effect on November 1, 2004) I will honor the current price.

I will also absorb all shipping costs except for duties and import fees. If you like I can reduce the declared value of the shipment.

Please let me know how many of each you would like.

ok guys, group discouts for the stuff from kbox. pm me what you want and ill get an order organised.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, I have to give you a HUGE Shocked Shocked Shocked recommendation on REDLINE Superlight Shockproof Gear oil. As you know i swapped in a second hand LDS gearbox to fix my problems, as well as new cables, to have 3rd gear crunch/grind on upshift/downshift... I purchased some redline oil about 4 hours ago and swapped it in. I took it for a drive for about 15 mins and the first time i shifting into third it was like butter! The grinds and crunches are all gone! bust damn $120 i have EVER spent. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fitted twosrus shift kit #3... it wasnt quite right and i had to modify it slighty and file back the plate so that 1st 3rd 5th would go in nicely... but now its all good.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmm.. might have to see if i can get some of that stuff through work. the Penrite Limslip 90 i am useing at the moment is good, but i do still get a 3rd gear crunch on occasion.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got the redline stuff in Boosted. Looking at replacing it soon. Damn good quality though, well worth the $$$.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
word of warning tho! with the LSD you should get the LSD additive that they sell! because with straight shockproof the LSD clunks/chatters HARDCORE, like you feel it through the car etc etc and its loud. Ill have to pick some up tomorow.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 October 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good stuff man

what viscosity is it? i'll give it a try next time i get a crunch
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 31 October 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superaw11 wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 19:40

Hi and welcome Freddoaw11,are you in australia ? as it is rare for aus spec cars to have wheel arch rust but perhaps you have an import?

Any pics of your car?

Regards Superaw11.

Car is definatly aus delivered, the rust isnt in the wheel arch its self more in behind where the end of the door meets the fender in behind there if you get what i mean.

Picture to come. ( Have to organise myself some free hosting)
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 31 October 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might have to try some too, i get a 3rd gear crunch if im boosting it
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 31 October 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOT.. not long home from a nice cruise in the feral to a sound-off in Gladstone (approx 185k's north). man it was good to get the feral on the hi-way again. Very Happy

pjaw11sc wrote on Sat, 30 October 2004 10:37

but what standard suspension did you upgrade from?

standard as in factory springs and shocks.

Quote:

ive got the 4way adjustable stiffness suspension on my aw (if that makes sense Razz )

yeah i got a set of rear 4 way adjustable dampner shocks from the same half cut i mentioned above. KYB ones, the bastards started leaking oil couple months ago after a good 4 1/2 years of use. (BTW the adjustable shocks you have would not be standard). Smile

pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 31 October 2004 19:45

yeah i got a set of rear 4 way adjustable dampner shocks from the same half cut i mentioned above. KYB ones, the bastards started leaking oil couple months ago after a good 4 1/2 years of use. (BTW the adjustable shocks you have would not be standard). Smile

are you sure that they are not standard? (not to doubt your aw knowledge o great feral)but i was under the impression that they were a factory option?

how did you do at the sound off?
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea what shocks/springs im running. but it does look little low for standard. springs are white

my suspension is very loose in the daytime (hot) compare to night time (cold) where its much more stable around bends. is this normal?

also is this a characteristics of rear engine? say doing 160+ km/h and take foot of accelerator, and very slightly brake the rear end does some serious twitching/moves alot, gets bit scary sometimes
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats a good A2A intercooler upgrade for aw11s? someone mentioned GTiR cooler earlier. is there any aftermarket ones made? or a factory one from another car which fits easily?

im now thinking nevo 175mm soon, just want to make the most of it
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno about air to air... but im going w2a, pwr barrel in a few weeks hopefully. Ive got all the funds but im waiting on shit to arrive! I think it would be better to save and get a decent water to air rather than get an air to air and then want to upgrade later. The stock cooler functioned fine with the nevo, but i suppose with a better cooler you get more power.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like one of the tie rods or something in the rear end of ya MR2 are shot

Jack ur MR2 and wiggle ur rear wheels side to side see if there is anymovement

when i bought mine one of the tie rods was shot, was allright accelerating but slowign down at high speed cause a shift and was pretty scarey if it got ya unexpectedly
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
we so need to organise an aw11 cruise! only thing better than one aw11 is LOTS of aw11's
Pages (84): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:04:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022369861602783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.