Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok,
all you lot that have done turbo conversions (and subsequently removed all of the supercharger gear) I need your help. I am after the tensioner pulley for the supercharger belt as mine recently let go BIG TIME.
I had previously repacked the bearing as toyota wanted something like $250 for a new one Mad . But after the track day yesterday (and not dropping below 4000rpm) the pulley packed up its shit and decided to vacate the engine bay on the way home.
So if any of you could check your stockpiles of parts could you please look to see if you still have it. Here's a photo of the inner race - as that's all I have left...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing003.jpg

This is the nut that holds it on the bracket.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing002.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i just got absolutely owned by an aw11 and i don't give a shit...

white, stock rims, and definately turbo and fuck that car hauled ass...... number plate was wec-??? i think. anyone here know who it was or if they are on here? would love to check it out sometime. i tried to pull up next to him to give a thumbs up but he just booted it.

oh yeah hot g/f in the passenger seat from hat i could tell from the one quick glance that i got hahhahaha
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder if it was fat...
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on. Surely someone has a SC belt tensioner.
And in case no one realised, I am willing to pay for it... Razz

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm how do you tell if the pulley bearings have gone? I didn't check mine before I put it on cause I didn't think of it
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 20:36

hmm how do you tell if the pulley bearings have gone? I didn't check mine before I put it on cause I didn't think of it

They should be good. But if they start to run dry it will make a squealing noise. Mine was bad and I knew it was going but I couldn't do much about it. It was squealing really quite loud just before it failed. Its almost the same sound as a slipping belt.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 20:29

couldnt u get one from john at nevo?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 19:53

white, stock rims, and definately turbo and fuck that car hauled ass...... number plate was wec-??? i think. anyone here know who it was or if they are on here? would love to check it out sometime. i tried to pull up next to him to give a thumbs up but he just booted it.

oh yeah hot g/f in the passenger seat from hat i could tell from the one quick glance that i got hahhahaha

That would be me Very Happy Unfortunately my car isnt running well at the moment so it isnt as quick as it normally is.

And im sure she will be happy to hear you think she's hot Laughing

Had i known i would have slowed down. As soon as i saw your plates i figured i might give it a hit. hahahahaha

Nice rolla by the way.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 23:22

That would be me Very Happy Unfortunately my car isnt running well at the moment so it isnt as quick as it normally is.

Had i known i would have slowed down. As soon as i saw your plates i figured i might give it a hit. hahahahaha

Nice rolla by the way.

come on fat, stop picking on stock na 1.6L Razz Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 23:50

Nice rolla by the way.

come on fat, stop picking on stock na 1.6L Razz Very Happy

sorry man Laughing

i didnt even give it much of a hit Confused
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 30 April 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 23:09

Do you have a contact number so I can give him a call?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 10:39

ok,
all you lot that have done turbo conversions (and subsequently removed all of the supercharger gear) I need your help. I am after the tensioner pulley for the supercharger belt as mine recently let go BIG TIME.
I had previously repacked the bearing as toyota wanted something like $250 for a new one Mad . But after the track day yesterday (and not dropping below 4000rpm) the pulley packed up its shit and decided to vacate the engine bay on the way home.
So if any of you could check your stockpiles of parts could you please look to see if you still have it. Here's a photo of the inner race - as that's all I have left...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing003.jpg

This is the nut that holds it on the bracket.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/bearing002.jpg

lol i feel for you man this has happened to me before its not much fun driving without boost and a water pump. Good luck to finding one i searched high and low and toyota was the only place that had one. Alternativley you can get one made up by a machinist.

good luck.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 20:08

fat having a hot girl in his car cmon people lets be realistic here.

Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 11:12

Rolling Eyes

I gotta make my car look good somehow! Laughing
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 08:27

mk1sc wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 23:09

Do you have a contact number so I can give him a call?

info@nevo.biz
dont remember his number, his around north parramatta area
his idler pulley is to suit the 175mm kit, its smaller then standard
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25

Rolling Eyes

from inial d
'street racers dont need g/f' Very Happy
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know difference between brand name disc rotors for eg dba cost like 50% then protex and rda stuff but i was told they all made in china. was told 90% if dba stuff not made in australia. so would there be a difference in spending the extra?

whats rotor everyone here using beside the factory ones and whats are eg of prices and comments
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to try and make something that uses a very standard bearing as I have found that with the oversized crank pulley a special tensioner is made to fit and the original one is junked.
I am going to go to a bearing shop in blacktown and try and find a bearing of around 73mm OD and 20mm in width. Then machine the nut that holds it on to suit the ID of the bearing.

Should be all sweet Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 16:12

anyone know difference between brand name disc rotors for eg dba cost like 50% then protex and rda stuff but i was told they all made in china. was told 90% if dba stuff not made in australia. so would there be a difference in spending the extra?

whats rotor everyone here using beside the factory ones and whats are eg of prices and comments

I bought some of the RDA discs and they were cheap, I think they were $120 each.
I went through the instructed process of breaking them in.
But when they start to get some heat into them they must warp or something as the pedal vibrates harshly, once they have cooled down a bit they are fine again.
They are good for normal street driving.
I am going to give them a machine and see how they go then.

Mine may have been dodgy - and I should've taken them back for warranty - but I won't be recommending them to anyone.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc man I dunno I was also told that about DBA, there stuff is mostly outsourced, the only cars they actually make them for is ford and holden. but most are out sourced, even brembo do it.

getting soo close, all i have left to do now is make up some cooler piping, and go to the shops tomorrow and find the right size belt to run the a/c and alt.

heres a pic of my cooler mounting, you can't see it but its there, under the plastic sheild/scoop, the mesh is there to protect it from rocks and shit. its mounted on about a 20degree angle
http://img103.echo.cx/img103/2167/im0010492dk.th.jpg
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good there wiso, it will be heaps better then the stock i/c location.
man it seems only like not long ago ur car was bought in looking like a wreck, now its a beast. all the hard work was well worth it
what pulley u running?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just running the standard SC and crank pulley's, don't wanna run more than stock boost with the hi-compression NA internals

yeah I was actually looking at those old photos of when I bought it to where it is now, crazy, hasn't even been a year yet, I only got the wreck last July
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 16:06

Rolling Eyes

from inial d
'street racers dont need g/f' Very Happy

True! but my car is running heaps shit at the moment so i need all the help i can get Confused
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 01 May 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nice rolla by the way.

cheers man, it'll be undergoing a bit of a change in the next year. i doubt it'll have speed of your mr2 but it'll be different, thats for sure

anyways nice to know that you're from here, hopefully i'll get to see the beast at some stage Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 23:10

Nice rolla by the way.

cheers man, it'll be undergoing a bit of a change in the next year. i doubt it'll have speed of your mr2 but it'll be different, thats for sure

anyways nice to know that you're from here, hopefully i'll get to see the beast at some stage Very Happy

Sounds good man. Love to see it when its done. Hopefully mine will be fixed next time and then it might be a little more impressive Smile
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently one of the idler pulleys on a VR commodore is the same size as the Nevo one (direct fit) and costs about $70.

Hope that helps.
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!

Finished up at wakefield last week and noticed some gritty black stuff coming out of the blower pipe between it and the intercooler.... since then boost has been way WAY down, when boost IS on it feels like its not moving, im hoping its not a seal... any ideas? has this happened to anyone b4?

seems to be getting worse, im just trying to drive off boost as much as possible, going to the mechanic tmw, anything specific i should be asking?
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be guessing that you've damaged your supercharger.

You weren't running without an air cleaner were you?

It's apparently possible to melt the coatings on the rotors if you get them hot enough.
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no everything was normal, only thing i did was add octane boost (although not very successfully, lol)

could it just be a pipe leak or would the black grit suggest somethng more serious?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mighty when you go to the mechanic ask him to check the s/c oil level and it might be worth changing the oil. I would definatley get it checked by a mechanic but as usuall with these cars its something little and annoying.

If the s/c has carked it I have said i would give it to some1 else but if you are in need i am willing to give mine to you.

Ohh yeah btw people hello from Mount Fuji I will be here for 3 more nights tomorrow its off to Fuji Speedway to watch the JGTC or Super GT as its now know. Ill post some pics when i get back to tokyo the internet facilities are to be kind limited.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Rolling Eyes

i guess it beats looking at you

Just J/K
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks marty, ur a big help as always!! Very Happy

loved the shots u posted up!!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:00

Rolling Eyes

Just J/K

If you were looking at me while being beaten by a fast mr2 with a hot chick in it i would be very worried Laughing
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA, best
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:10

Rolling Eyes

Just J/K

If you were looking at me while being beaten by a fast mr2 with a hot chick in it i would be very worried Laughing

Thats the thing it would be me who would be beating you and i would be looking at you from my rear view mirror Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 05:19]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:07

thanks marty, ur a big help as always!! Very Happy

loved the shots u posted up!!

nw mate i dont think it will be that dire at worst case secanrio it gives you an excuse to turbo the thing Evil or Very Mad

cheers about the photos more to come hopefully.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have turned the red aw11 into the ultimate drift machine... it holds a big sideways slide without trying Smile

we put all the new bushed in this morning. getting a wheel alignment on friday until then she is sitting in the shed Sad

right hand turns were much scarier on the way home then their left handed breatheran. im gussing the rear left has toe out, rear right has toe in.. the back just keeps swinging to the back when you try and go stragiht Razz
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:10

we have turned the red aw11 into the ultimate drift machine... it holds a big sideways slide without trying Smile

we put all the new bushed in this morning. getting a wheel alignment on friday until then she is sitting in the shed Sad

right hand turns were much scarier on the way home then their left handed breatheran. im gussing the rear left has toe out, rear right has toe in.. the back just keeps swinging to the back when you try and go stragiht Razz

sounds like fun why get it fixed Very Happy
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone crack out their BGB and grab the alignment specs.. im taking it somewhere decent to get the alignment done... couldnt get it at the time i want it done as he's doing rally cars on thursday Sad

but id still like to know what the *correct* specs are...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on how you drive the car when i got mine done to factory specs it understeered like a dog
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we flog the tits out of it. reducing the understeer would be nice.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the guy sets up rally cars he obviously knows a thing or 2 you can allways have a chat with him describe how you drive or better yet take him for a spin and let him know the things about the handling you want to change to suit your driving style. If it all works out good let me know where he is cause im looking for some1 good to set my alaignments
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what bushes did u get? and where from?

took the car for a drive and didnt fing more grit coming out... begun to give it a bit of a rev with my hand covering where i thought the leak was.... this revealed that it was actually another pipe!! huge split right down the middle of the rubber join between the plastic part from the cooler and the engine....
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its allways something little and fiddly with these cars so its just a spilt i/c hose no biggy cost you like 50 buks max for a new one.

The grit could just be blow by id have to have a look to tell you for sure.
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u should have felt the air pressure coming out, omg!! yeah i was thinking blow by... can u explain what it is exactly?? i understand the basics but thats about it..
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know enuf about it.

But from what i know all petrol engine have blow by and that they are usually fed back into the inlet to be burnt by the engine. The oil in the blow by collects in the i/c which is the reason why when you pull the i/c off there is usually little bits of oil in there
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, sounds like some cleaning is in order...
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:19

fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:10

Rolling Eyes

Just J/K

Thats the thing it would be me who would be beating you and i would be looking at you from my rear view mirror Very Happy

Thats a fairly big call from someone with a gze. Care to back it up Cool
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:46

Sounds like a challenge Very Happy
Give me a few months and ill have the goods Evil or Very Mad

Buying that turbo has started something that is going to cost me an arm and a leg i dont see my bank balance being quite the same for some time Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 06:53]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:52

Buying that turbo has started something that is going to cost me an arm and a leg i dont see my bank balance being quite the same for some time Sad

Whenever your ready........

How much power do you think you will have?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unzips pants... MINES THIS BIG! Twisted Evil
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:29

what bushes did u get? and where from?

i used the prothane kit from...

http://www.twosrus.com/new/Lower_Frames/Products/P urchased/HTbushings.htm

this covers the major bushes and is a great value way to get them all. i aditionally needed to get a rear tie rod inner.. Noltec have this part listed as D83103 or something to that effect. ill have to check the part number.. however.. it it the WRONG PART. this does not fit... the tie rod has a sort of ball joint affair in it... press the thing out and then one half of the bush will have to be modified to fit.. we hit it up on the grinder and reshaped it a bit and it fit ok.. there is no play in what we have setup so it all looks sweet, and thats a mile better then the couple of mm of play there was before Smile
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow im in exactly the same process!!!

yeah got all the main ones done at Noltec, and had to take the tie rod kit back for a refund.... Hopefully getting the ball joint thing replaced tmw, was told it had to be a toyota part... fingers crossed it all goes ahead, along with 2 more p6000s
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 18:19

Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 18:19

WOW, Thats impressive! Shocked

How many extra KW does it give you?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 21:53

yeah got all the main ones done at Noltec, and had to take the tie rod kit back for a refund.... Hopefully getting the ball joint thing replaced tmw, was told it had to be a toyota part... fingers crossed it all goes ahead, along with 2 more p6000s

toyota want the complete tie rod end. $90 trade $150 retail.. or at least those were the prices i was getting quoted.

just get the noltec one and modify it. fits in nice and tight then.
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 02 May 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just dropped the car off, bloody tiny tie rod about 130 bucks!! Shocked anyway im getting tyres and wheel alignment and pink slip and supercharger belt tightened and etc etc im broke
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 03 May 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about a set of these little babies ???

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/745775 63
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 04 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 21:53

which ball joint mighty?

When i bent my control arm in the front the ball joint i bought for it wasnt toyota.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 04 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:40

4agte wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:52

Whenever your ready........

How much power do you think you will have?

Maybee not quite as much as you but my quick sums say the turbo is good for 200kw atw but could only be good for 180 atw. If im a bit down on power ill just by a nos kit Evil or Very Mad
Pages (84): [ «  <  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:09:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02065896987915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.