Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 15:59

4agte wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 15:40

I will have to worry about stuff like that because after im done with this turbo conversion im going to be trying out some ideas that i have that will see me make somewhere between 45-70psi so its a valid concern i have about pressure drop and the flow of the i/c.

So, let me get this right. You think that your going to get a gt2535 to push 45-70psi?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This i gotta see!

This is the way i see it happening. You somehow get it to push 45psi, first time you give it a hit there will be a massive puff of white smoke followed by the compressor wheel of the turbo being blown through your exhaust into the bonnet of the car behind you...... Laughing

I struggle to see how you will do this. If it could be done and made to work then one of the tuning shops would have certainly done it before.

Having said that, im happy for you to prove me wrong Smile

thats not exactly what i intend to do but i will plan to make 45psi plus with the gt2535 and a few other things but im not exactly going to give away all my secrets just dont be the car behind me when i give it its first hit Laughing Laughing

I dont know if it will work or end in a big mess but hey im gonna give it a go it wont happen this year as ill have to save up for an expensive engine rebuild as ill be looking at about 350kw plus atw i rekon. Will be interesting thats for sure

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 07:41]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I give up I am going to start pulling all the gear off the engine tomorrow and revert it to its NA state.

all the wireing is fine. It now has spark, it starts then 1 sec later it stalls.

I have tried looking at all the options of it getting air and fuel and that all seem to be fine, I thought it may have been the AFM not reading properly, but that looks fine.

the thing I think it may be is the ecu has 4 pins that come from the Dizzy, but my standard GE dizzy only has 2. so I may be missing pickoffs, this could be causing the ecu to error and shut it down.

If anybody has a spare 4agze dizzy from an AW11 or knows where I can get one can you please let me know.

The other thing I am concerned about, but not sure if this effects it is the idle up diode, on the NA this is run by a VSV, but from what I can tell is not on a GZE, does anybody know if this is correct?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i broke my dizzy cap on my gze and was going to use the n/a dizzy (i couldnt get the cap off as the screws were 15yrs old and crusty n shit) but had the same problem only 2 pins not 4.

Ohh yeah btw went to the d1 drifting today goddamn those cars can make some smoke nukame`s skyline was the best smoke maker but by far the best sounding car was a n/a fairlady z i think it was n/a cause u dont usually get a rasp like that from a turbocharged car and the n/a ae86`s were keeping up with it. Got some photographs and some photos with the campaign girls damn they must have been cold in their outfits i was freezing in a jaket and jeans.

I couldnt help myself but buy one of those little remote controll cars was going to buy one of the drifting remote control cars but they were 450 buks i think is about the same in aus mayb a little more they are pretty kick ass tho the guys controlling the were getting some wicked high speed drift happening. Definatly something for the christmas wish list.

Didnt get any pics but lots of video so ill share it all with you when i get back.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just remembered something that might be of interest to the n/a brigade. All the n/a 4age ae84 drift cars ran bigport heads not 20v heads. Guess this must be for top end flow as opposed to low end torque
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 17:40

ill be looking at about 350kw plus atw i rekon.

If this is the case your car will probably be capable of a 9 sec 1/4 and be the most powerful 4agte powered aw11 in the world.

i think someone might be reaching just a little bit Rolling Eyes

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 19:54

4agte wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 17:40

ill be looking at about 350kw plus atw i rekon.

If this is the case your car will probably be capable of a 9 sec 1/4 and be the most powerful 4agte powered aw11 in the world.

i think someone might be reaching just a little bit Rolling Eyes

I dont think its unable to be done then again im not a cant do person *looks at fat* Razz Razz Razz

just j/k mate

We will c when the time comes
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what clutch/plenum/computer/injectors/intercooler you going to use?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more like what head gasket and bolts do you intend to use? think the ARP ones will be up to that amount of pressure?

maybe he has bought some lil jet engine from over there in jap land.... Razz

Quote:

the thing I think it may be is the ecu has 4 pins that come from the Dizzy, but my standard GE dizzy only has 2. so I may be missing pickoffs, this could be causing the ecu to error and shut it down.

wiso, i think you might be onto someting there.

Quote:

The other thing I am concerned about, but not sure if this effects it is the idle up diode

i've started mine with-out the cold start injector hooked up, and even though it was a little slow it still started and idled.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 20:01

clutch - twin plate
plenum - custom made
computer - looks like a motec m400 atm
injectors - probably 800cc
intercooler - hopefully the one that i just bought
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 22:51

more like what head gasket and bolts do you intend to use? think the ARP ones will be up to that amount of pressure?

maybe he has bought some lil jet engine from over there in jap land.... Razz

i havent thought too much about how im gonna build the engine but it will have to be strong there is no doubt about that. On the bullet train back to tokyo i was running it through my head id say the block would have to be sleeved and there will have to be some headwork done to flow that ammount of boost (i have my own ideas about the ports along the lines of the lotus s4s engine) havent thought about head bolts but i imagine a metal headgasket will be up to the job. I dont intend to rev the engine past the factory rev limit so i believe that should help reliability. Most big hp applications require the engine to be reved quite high i.e 9000 rpm which shortens the life of the motor.

in any event it should be a good challenge
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 23:10

fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 20:01

clutch - twin plate
plenum - custom made
computer - looks like a motec m400 atm
injectors - probably 800cc
intercooler - hopefully the one that i just bought

How will you go about getting it to idle properly? with 800cc injectors they will be running at 0% on idle and still be injecting too much fuel.

Oh, and how are you going to get 350+rwkw with a turbo thats rated for 340hp?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 23:48

How will you go about getting it to idle properly? with 800cc injectors they will be running at 0% on idle and still be injecting too much fuel.

Oh, and how are you going to get 350+rwkw with a turbo thats rated for 340hp?

dunno about the injectors who cares to be quite honest thats up to the tuner to work out.

And as for the other q? im not giving out all my ideas just yet but i can tell you that the 340hp turbo is only part of it.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 08:22

l0l i think you have to drive like that in italy i hear its like running the gauntlet there crazy drivers. Wouldnt mind having a race against that lamboghini cop car tho Laughing

Yeah im not to worried about getting airflow to the core i have seen quite a few setups using smaller i/c read: mitsu evo cores in their boot using big turbos. Some people have told me to use the low pressure area above the boot and to duct the air from the bottom of the boot by cutting a hole i think that will just be getting hot air from the engine bay and the exhaust.

I think the core should get enuf air flow if i have 2 big davis craig thermofans running on it all the time.

Yeah i was thinking about testing the pressure drop across the core i thinks tho what interests me more is the inlet temperatures to see if the setup i plan to run works efficiently.

l0l i think running the i/c on the roof would look different how about taking the engine lid off and creating a fastback engine cover out of perspex then you could mount your i/c ontop of your engine bay and then make a duct from the roof to the i/c.

Seriously driving in Italy is crazy, in the towns they just drive everywhere, the rules are there are no rules, and out in the country there are some awsome roads, ever seen the original movie "The Italian Job" the roads are fantastic but they use ALL the road !!

As for intercooler locations i have thought about that option after seeing a twin turbo NSX with se same set up NIIIIIIIIIIICE !

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 15:59

4agte wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 15:40

I will have to worry about stuff like that because after im done with this turbo conversion im going to be trying out some ideas that i have that will see me make somewhere between 45-70psi so its a valid concern i have about pressure drop and the flow of the i/c.

So, let me get this right. You think that your going to get a gt2535 to push 45-70psi?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This i gotta see!

This is the way i see it happening. You somehow get it to push 45psi, first time you give it a hit there will be a massive puff of white smoke followed by the compressor wheel of the turbo being blown through your exhaust into the bonnet of the car behind you...... Laughing

I struggle to see how you will do this. If it could be done and made to work then one of the tuning shops would have certainly done it before.

Having said that, im happy for you to prove me wrong Smile

You guys CRACK ME UP !!
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 12:45

GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 00:23

From an engineering perspective i still prefer the idea of air to air over water to air, its just that in an AW11 i just think its going to be difficult to get sufficient air flow over it.

I would like to have a look at some water to air set ups, they certainly add weight and complexity but if done correctly may have better efficiency.

from an engineering perspective, i prefer air to water! Yes, air to air is a simple design, but water is much more efficient as water has a very high heat capacity. However, as they do weight more, this can be deciding factor.

Oh and thanks for the tyres, look good! Michael said that both your two look very nice, so i cant wait to see them (or at least one). Funnily enough, new camera and all, i havent had a chance to get any pics.
Embarassed

Miss,

you are correct about the specific heat of water and air. Water is approx 4 time that of air but there are just so many other factors to consider, the main one is that in air to air there is basically only 3 heat transfers but in an air water air there is more like 6 unless you intend on just dumping the water Laughing

I am keen to have a talk about it with you at the meet
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with air/air you also dont have to worry about the pump failing/lines getting blocked like fats did.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 08 May 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw fat i was thinking about the injector issue last night i suppose i could allways make i custom fuel rail with 2 banks of 4 X 440cc injectors.

I dont think the fuel supply is going to be the problem rather the ron rating of the fuel. i might end up going with a lpg injection setup.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 08:13

Seriously driving in Italy is crazy, in the towns they just drive everywhere, the rules are there are no rules, and out in the country there are some awsome roads, ever seen the original movie "The Italian Job" the roads are fantastic but they use ALL the road !!

I drove around italy for a couple of weeks in a turbo diesel peugot 206. Although the car was errrr lacking, I still had a ball. In the countryside you don't need to slow down for the beutifully cambered corners, on the coastline the scenary is incredible and in the city where the roads are very tight and traffic is everywhere you WANT to go slow to lookk at all the incredible women anyway Very Happy
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove out of swiss alps as far as Milan... turned around and headed back to Switzerland... Italian traffic and polution was too crazy...

Oh yeah.. getting excited about upcoming AW11OA run... just lined up a female passenger, final accessories are fitted... only 10 sleeps to go.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 05:02]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 14:55

I drove out of swiss alps as far as Milan... turned around and headed back to Switzerland... Italian traffic and polution was too crazy...

Oh yeah.. getting excited about upcoming AW11OA run... just lined up a female passenger, final accessories are fitted... only 10 sleeps to go.

ahhh yes i almost forgot (being 8000km away dosent help the memory) note to self have to change rear brake pads b4 then
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I hope I can make it to the AW11OA meet.

I have been haveing major problems getting the thing to start, just no spark, so tomorrow I am going to tow it to Dyno tune, they are going to diagnos it for me, and tell me what is wrong with it. then either they fix it or I do depending how complex.

If this fails, this weekend i will pull all the stuff off and return it to NA, I'd really rather not cause its been a bitch to get this shit on there.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stick with it im sure all will be kosher in the end
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note to self... Drive behind Fat unless he get's brake upgrade.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 18:04

haha good point hope your not going to rely on him to find you way tho otherwise you might find urself lost
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know how to get to toof's and i beleive old's isnt far away. Smile

oh shite, i have the time off to get there... Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 18:04

Y not? Your good for at least 4 hard breakings. After that.....well, you might want to increase the gap a bit Laughing

There's a good chance you'll be behind me anyway Cool
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit only 4 atleast most of the way its on the freeway you can clear out the police for us fat Laughing Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 14:55

Hey the meet is still on the 22nd isnt it? Ill be sending the official invite shortly with directions attached! W00t!!!1111

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hopes it is !!!!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if adam is coming in ten sleeps thats like 3 days early isnt it? hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Jeez he's keen!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only a couple of posts more b4 we get ahead of the 162 thread
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/SCcoupling001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/SCcoupling002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/SCcoupling003.jpg

More carnage from the track day. I thought that the "leaking air noise" was a factor of a loose SC belt. But the belt wasn't loose so I checked the couplings...

YAY!! Confused 4cm split in the SC outlet coupling

New silicon one = $30. What a rip.

Anyway I have some more power now...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30 buks aint too bad for a silicone hose
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but it prolly cost them 15 cents to make. Bastards.

That goes for EVERYTHING. Bastards.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well atleast it shouldnt split anytime soon

you get what u pay for

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:17]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah My dad was saying I should just buy water hose and replace every year when it goes. I thought yeah totally. Feck off.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:30]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahah your dad is dodgier than i am

love it
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 19:31

well if adam is coming in ten sleeps thats like 3 days early isnt it? hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Jeez he's keen!

Duh!!! I run out of fingers. Sorry old... looks like i'll be camping at your house for a while.
Will have NA for AW11OA #1, so likely behind fat and everyone else.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:30

yeah My dad was saying I should just buy water hose and replace every year when it goes. I thought yeah totally. Feck off.

Hey whats wrong with that, I got some 2" radiator hose for mine temorarily cost $15, just need to make sure the setup works before I spend $100 on silicone joins
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i been useing a 2" 90 degree radiator hose bend on the feral since i put the w2a i/c on (on the hot side before the i/c too), must be nearly 2 years now.

ghetto all the way man. Twisted Evil
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ghetto seems to be the trend atm
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome to last century fellas Cool
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know if bass vibration from subwoofer inside the front boot is gonna damages anything? like brake pipe, master cylinder, aircon components, electrical etc....
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 09 May 2005 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, it wont damage anything.

i've had the 2 12" sunbs under the frunk for the last 7 years and everything still works fine.
though i have been waiting for something to fall/rattle off, but nothing has yet. Razz
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is nothing wrong with the ghetto, japanesse drift cars are ghetto to the max Very Happy

Feral can you actually here the sub in the frunk? or is it a when you stopped thing you pop the frunk and be like "yo check that shit" while pulling some hardcore gangster poses Laughing

yeah at this rate will will overtake the 162 thread, but eventually that soarer thread will overtake us, they are piling the pages on.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was really surprised how good feral's system sounded, apparently he has 'ported' the firewall to let the sound through Smiley =
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:32

I was really surprised how good feral's system sounded, apparently he has 'ported' the firewall to let the sound through Smiley =

yeah did sound quite nice wouldnt mind having a setup like that altho i think ill need my frunk as the intercooler is gonna take up the boot
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doods,

I have not done any research on the subject but what is so wrong with using radiator hoses for intercooler pipe ?

What advantage are silicon anyway ?

I mean they both get hot, and they are both under pressure they both have hot fluids in them ??

Temps in the radiator and the inhibitor etc would be a much worse invironment than hot air from the SC.

I am just not sure what pressure the radiators run at but i cant imagine its much lower than 14 PSI ? anyone have any ideas.

Having said that i have seen a wide range of radiator hoses from very thin and without much reinforcing to some of the older style that are thicker and much more robust than the silicon IC connectors i have on my set up. But further to this a know my way around bike tyres etc and the basic rubber / latex tubes can easily be pumped up the 30 PSI without support and they are less than 1mm thick and up to 2.5 inch dia, so if any radiator hose cant handle 30 psi then i will EAT my radiator hoses Laughing Laughing
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 07:00

no, it wont damage anything.

i've had the 2 12" sunbs under the frunk for the last 7 years and everything still works fine.
though i have been waiting for something to fall/rattle off, but nothing has yet. Razz

I love the "FRUNK" Cool Cool Cool
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:25

there is nothing wrong with the ghetto, japanesse drift cars are ghetto to the max Very Happy

actually it is quite the opposite having seen many a drift car on my travells many are well maintained and have had some big $ spent on them they arent all hacks. Most had big expensive deep dish rims and big $ body kits with awesome paint jobs
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:40

so if any radiator hose cant handle 30 psi then i will EAT my radiator hoses Laughing Laughing

hahahah someone put a radiator hose on their i/c setup and make it blow quick smart!!! Laughing Laughing
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:42

wiso wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:25

actually it is quite the opposite having seen many a drift car on my travells many are well maintained and have had some big $ spent on them they arent all hacks. Most had big expensive deep dish rims and big $ body kits with awesome paint jobs

Show me the pics son !!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would love to but its all on tape so i guess ull just have to wait for the video Very Happy ive got some D1 gran prix official sound track music for the video aswell
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*woot* i managed to pick up ONE eagle f1 gs-d2 now they have been discontinued to match up to the one good one ive still got Smile

and even better when i took only one rim to get the tyre mounted on i had to guess if it was to be mounted for left or right.. and i guessed correctly !!!

now ive jsut got to get the two falkens from gunmetal mounted onto the other two enkei rims and erin is back riding in style Smile

although i think i may wait until after the next motorkahna day so i can smoke off the last of the tyres that are on there atm Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:51]

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:49

would love to but its all on tape so i guess ull just have to wait for the video Very Happy ive got some D1 gran prix official sound track music for the video aswell

Sweet !

What time is it in the land of the rising sun ??
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:52

Sweet !

9:53 am

only an hr behind sydney im leaving today a nice 14hrs of travelling yay lucky me

Ive got a 20kg limit for my bags and at the moment my bag feels like 30kg with the turbo in it damn well hope it isnt..
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'll just have to jettison something... clothes, shoes, toothbrushes,
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:54

GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:52

Sweet !

9:53 am

only an hr behind sydney im leaving today a nice 14hrs of travelling yay lucky me

Ive got a 20kg limit for my bags and at the moment my bag feels like 30kg with the turbo in it damn well hope it isnt..

Shove the turbo down your pants Laughing Laughing

Strap all the other bits to your body drug style Laughing

Have a safe trip
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or jettison the gf ?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah been trying to save some weight here and there its amazing ive been so careful not to buy/collect things that i dont need so that i wouldnt have this problem but its amazing the ammount of shit you collect. Im wearing my heavy shoes chucked out everything i couldnt do without and packed as many things into my carry on luggage as possible.

hrrm its looking like i might have to jetterson some undies at the airport if im over
Pages (84): [ «  <  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:25:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.019583940505981 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.