Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you took 10kg of undies with you ??!!!!??

and *WOOT* are are now bigger then the st162 thread !!!

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 01:04]

Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably when i was packing my bags in sydney im like hmmm whats one thing that id really like to have a clean supply of all the time hrrm undies so i packed double (commin back to haunt me i thinks)

ohh and yay biggest thread in general chat
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I was stayed in Hong Kong for a little bit, I had the task of getting back some electronics that I didn't want to put in my stow luggage. My hand luggage weighed 23kgs (whoops), it was so hard to try and walk through with it and make it look light... especially after the shoulder strap snapped while in the airport Laughing

btw: are we now the longest thread on toymods?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i imagine if i goto japan it will be the same story Smile except ill have a st215 3sgte stuffed in the luggage lol, block inm my bag, head in erins, crank in hand lugage, dope in chapelle corby's
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
l0l yeah with all the new security thingys a big turbo might raise an eybrow or 2 i thinks so i feel its probably worth paying for it if its over

yeah i think we might be aw11`s rock obviously
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 11:10

lol, i imagine if i goto japan it will be the same story Smile except ill have a st215 3sgte stuffed in the luggage lol, block inm my bag, head in erins, crank in hand lugage, dope in chapelle corby's

hahhahaha

ohh did i mention that i got bomb tested getting onto the plane at sydney airport they rubbed this thing on my hands/clothes and indside my bag and stuck it into a machine to see if i had handled explosives in the last 24hrs. kinda creepy the guy didnt wanna elaborate when i asked him how the machine worked l0l i had to make some sort of conversation.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it probaly works by reacting with the hydrocarbons or phosphers found in common explosives, the reaction would then produce something that is easily visible under UV light.

GSR - gun shot residue tests work the same way.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they dont put it under a uv light they stick the swab into the machine machine comes up with all sorts of graphs showing qautites of things.

i felt like a terrorist suspect i reckon i got pulled up b/c i was by myself
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair nuff, are you a

white english speaking - non terrorist
non white non english speaking - terrorist

cant you see how they work these things Smile
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:04

More carnage from the track day. I thought that the "leaking air noise" was a factor of a loose SC belt. But the belt wasn't loose so I checked the couplings...

YAY!! Confused 4cm split in the SC outlet coupling

New silicon one = $30. What a rip.

Anyway I have some more power now...

HAHA i had exactly the same thing happen to me at the track like 2 weeks ago!!

I was shitting my pants thinking id blown an oil seal Shocked

Where did u get the replacement done? If you think 30 bucks is a rip then dont try for a toyota genuine part, 80 bucks!!
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 11:22

they dont put it under a uv light they stick the swab into the machine machine comes up with all sorts of graphs showing qautites of things.

HAHA, sounds like a CSI episode in the making Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 11:24

fair nuff, are you a

white english speaking - non terrorist
non white non english speaking - terrorist

cant you see how they work these things Smile

i am of the non terrorist type however i have been lazy while being away and have a beard so things might have changed
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 11:27

4agte wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 11:22

HAHA, sounds like a CSI episode in the making Laughing

I accuse 4agte in the frunk with the square piece of trim from around the stereo.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im off ill c you all at the aw11 meet

cheers

martin
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I just towed my mr2 around to the auto elecs, hopefully he can solve the problems I am having.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sure its something small simple and fiddly like it allways is with these cars
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a pleasant trip back mate, hope to see you on the 22nd
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers will do davedave just about to get on the plane now right after i finnish my heineken
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heineken isn't finnish...
it's dutch
Razz
Anyway safe trip.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haahah cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:55]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 07:00

no, it wont damage anything.

i've had the 2 12" sunbs under the frunk for the last 7 years and everything still works fine.
though i have been waiting for something to fall/rattle off, but nothing has yet. Razz

hey feral do you have any sound deadening in the front boot or cabin. does it rattle much? im sure you have them in the door?

how the hell do people have subs at the back off the seat. i had a look and with the seat back theres not much room at all. i mean theyd have to sacrifice at least to click forward of the seat and even then not much space. my seat almost touches the targa when its all the way back

i figured front boot is best and still be bass, i mean looks at sedans and coupes like crxs they have sealed cabin from boot and can still get huge bass. then mount the amp behind the seat. still thinking if i should move battery to front boot aswell

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still looking for drivers side power window regulator if anyone has one or know where i can get one

i've rang up a few jap wrecker and as soon as i say aw11 they say no parts
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 10" in a custom made by me box in mine behind the passenger seat, yeah it is forward one click, but for the passenger who cares, they have more leg room then the driver does. My box may be a little smaller than it should be but it still sounds awsome.

do you have the full electric wind in mirror housings, or just the glass moves? from what I have found thus far is the ST162 power mirror shit is exactly the same as our great cars but not the fully electric housing thats differant of course. You could take a whole 162 power mirror off, and bolt the whole item onto the AW11, just by those 3 screws that hold it onto the door. they are identical
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when going over sea's undies are least of your worries, if you run out you can just free ball it for a while. Wink
but always take enough rubbers man, i ran out in east timor and i am sure there must be a few lil feral's running around over there.... Twisted Evil Surprised Laughing
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will be very annoying with the sub banging behind the chair aswell i reckon. i'll stick with the boot
i've being getting ideas from ferals install. i want to mount speakers directly to door metal like he did but dont think i have the tools to cut metal so i mite just build pods directly onto trim and mount speaker there, then tweeter maybe in the kicks
already got half a setup lying around, HU, front splits, front amp, heaps of old cabling, fuse holder etc... just need to decide on sub and subamp. not sure how much sound deaden i need my last car had 4kgs in the door alone, was only little KE laser aswell

man are you sure those celica regulator same as out aw11? last time i took my regular out i think it had more then 3 nuts holding it too the door.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit:

My bad I for some reason read power mirror not window

duh

must be all these drugs I am on to keep myslef calm at UNI Razz Laughing Confused

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:04]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats happened to the regulator, have you stripped some teeth off of it?

umm no they wouldn't be the same as the 162, although I did try this option when I did mine in.

In the end I did the same thing I did to my motor cog to fix it. I'll tell ya they are doing bloody good for ghetto fix jobs, they been working for about 6 months now no probs.

I made the missing teeth out of fibreglass, cut them to the right shape and spacing, drilled a small hole down into the cog, and up into one of the teeth, in that hole cut the head off a small nail and filled the hole with glue, glued the teeth on and put the nail into the hole. this metal shaft gave it more strength cause the first few time I glued it on but as soon as the teeth touched they ripped the glue off. Just use 5 min Araldite. Like I said I am suprised it has worked this long.

Ghetto all the way Twisted Evil Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:11]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i bought the one from twosrus for the motor and installed it, somehow after few aplication it stripped the driven gear on the regulator. maybe the new motor cog was too strong and the driven one was worn out aswell
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 10 May 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:34

when going over sea's undies are least of your worries, if you run out you can just free ball it for a while. Wink
but always take enough rubbers man, i ran out in east timor and i am sure there must be a few lil feral's running around over there.... Twisted Evil Surprised Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

your travelling stories are allways quality feral
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw feral do you know how much the stock 4age aw11 fuel pump is good for are you still running the standard 4age fuel pump?
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Customs use a full spectrum analyser... the wand thing collects particles and then the stick it in the analyser. My boss got pulled up in L.A. cause he showed positive for Semtec (C4)... after he had all his luggage pulled apart and only seconds away from a cavity search they realised that this black foam rubber that was in a product presentation brief case had some of the same chemicals as semtec. Ha ha it would have been good if he'd got the cavity search...

Plenty of condoms in Japan... the Japs are obsessed with them. There are condom specialty stores in Tokyo that just sell every imaginable type of franger. And these shops are always full of young giggling Japanese girls.

Hey Feral.. freeballing in East Timor... wouldn't you get Crotch Rot?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 12:51

Plenty of condoms in Japan... the Japs are obsessed with them. There are condom specialty stores in Tokyo that just sell every imaginable type of franger. And these shops are always full of young giggling Japanese girls.

They would all be really small man Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*resists urge to comment* Evil or Very Mad
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on man! You know its true!!!

Although it might work out well for you.......All those roids you've been taking lately Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres no roids, its all just sensual man meat.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 20:49

its all just sensual man meat.

I dont feel so well all of the sudden Confused

Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahahahahhah
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 11 May 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 11:30

btw feral do you know how much the stock 4age aw11 fuel pump is good for are you still running the standard 4age fuel pump?

yes, still useing the 4age pump. people use them with 4agze conversions and 14psi crank pulley's.
but i would say it wont be enough for the 350kw you are planning. Wink

Quote:

Hey Feral.. freeballing in East Timor... wouldn't you get Crotch Rot?

i wondered what that was. Shocked Embarassed

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only 10 sleeps to go !! Very Happy

By the way my speedo on the SC is still not working, i just dont care any more....... Crying or Very Sad

Also anyone blown a RADIATOR hose off their intercoolers yet Laughing

Further after doing some research last night into getting into the "Ghetto" scene i am led to belive that spanktown and 4agte can help ? if this is the case can you guys offer some suggestions to Ghettoize my car ? Laughing Laughing

Lastly those poofs on the 162 thread reckon we talk about Bec Cartright WTF! Mad Mad
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img228.echo.cx/img228/6999/scott0093ai.jpg

Hope this works, what do you think about this for a family car ??

Dont give me too many negative comments because we have allready picked it up !!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 12:31

Only 10 sleeps to go !! Very Happy

By the way my speedo on the SC is still not working, i just dont care any more....... Crying or Very Sad

Also anyone blown a RADIATOR hose off their intercoolers yet Laughing

Further after doing some research last night into getting into the "Ghetto" scene i am led to belive that spanktown and 4agte can help ? if this is the case can you guys offer some suggestions to Ghettoize my car ? Laughing Laughing

Lastly those poofs on the 162 thread reckon we talk about Bec Cartright WTF! Mad Mad

they are just trying to hit back at us for saying their cars are slow hairdressers rides.

edit: has my car really gotten to that point Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 05:36]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 22:14

4agte wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 11:30

yes, still useing the 4age pump. people use them with 4agze conversions and 14psi crank pulley's.
but i would say it wont be enough for the 350kw you are planning. Wink

yeah i might need to change it by then Laughing

Your making what about 130kw atw at 12psi would that be right cause i was planning on using spanktowns turbo until i can save up the dosh for the other bits for the conversion.

Think ill get the computer straight away tho as there is no point trying to push the power on a standard computer with a broken knock sensor might aswell upgrade while i have the money. The EMS 8860 seems to be quite a nice computer with lots of fucntions and imputs. Rigoli wants $2300 to have one installed and tuned it got alot of good reviews in the zoom etc magazines.

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott with that as a family car all that is left to do is get a 3sgte and just drop it in, like rav-gt4 did, they are pretty well a bolt in. Very Happy

Quote:

Lastly those poofs on the 162 thread reckon we talk about Bec Cartright WTF!

its just that time of the month for them. they can't help it, its their nature. Wink

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rav4 are cool, dont think 3sgte is a bolt in for them models. latest model looks heaps good with the bonnet scoop
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh yeah your right hey, the engines are a bit different these days.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quick question: Are the st202 and st185 celica calipers the same? As in, will the 202's bolt in the same as the 185's would without any problems?
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:07

im still looking for drivers side power window regulator if anyone has one or know where i can get one

i've rang up a few jap wrecker and as soon as i say aw11 they say no parts

i had to get a passenger side motor for mine and once it was replaced found out it wasnt the problem!! ended up being the switch! ive got my old passenger side motor and all the gear although im guessing its different to the drivers side?? as far as i know it could still be working...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 18:26

Quick question: Are the st202 and st185 celica calipers the same? As in, will the 202's bolt in the same as the 185's would without any problems?

if your talking about the twin piston calipers only the group a st185 cas twins other than that the st185 has big single piston calipers. The twins are aparantly a bolt on whereas the singles still bolt on but require the st185 disc aswel that needs to be re-drilled to suit a 4 stud pattern which isnt hard. You will also need 15" rims to fit the singles whereas the twins will fit under the 14" rims. One thing tho fat your break fade problems are more than likly because the disc cant absorb and disipate enuf heat before it becomes heatsoaked after 3 or 4 hard stops from speed. You would probably be better off using the single piston calipers with the gt4 disks.

Thats my opinion

edit: as for the 202 calipers being the same i have no idea

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:48]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in a word.. no.

st202 uses bendix db1267
http://www.discpads.com/images/pad/DB1267.gif

where the st185 uses db1181
http://www.discpads.com/images/pad/DB1181.gif
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Toof Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rav would make a great little family 4wd, as long as you arent into 4wding heaps. Smile the ones i driven where prity good on the road, and they dont go too badly either.
being only a subframe 4wd car it takes away the toughness they could have as a full on 4wd, but at least you do have the option to go off road now if you wanted too.

the missus should like it.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you should drop the rav 4 on chrome 20's. Maybe a bit of air bag action and a nice big sterio.

Now that would be pimpn Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Homies whats happenning!

I have noticed that we have taken over the st162 thread.
I had a look over there and they have been bitching about us.
haha. funny stuff.

On the topic of subs in the aw11, a 10 inch behind the
passenger seat is great. Plenty of base for the small cabin.
It wont win any SPL awards but it sounds great for the
street and you wont go deaf too soon.

Yeah so time has flown by and the meeting is pretty soon.
Im getting excited. I told my dad, ex super sedan racer,
about our meet and he is heaps keen to come. He really likes
the aw11 he thinks they are 'simple, but very effective'
sports car. So yeah he'll probably be trying to run the show.
I just let him go...

Can all those coming please PM me with you email address
so that I can send the official invite and crappy
directions from the freeway exit to my house.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if we are all meeting in sydney before we go i can run people to your place. no need for directions.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok i didnt know you guys were meeting with toof in sydney. Ill attach the details anyways so that everyones happy.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/11/17/bigkev_wideweb__430x294.jpg

Im excited!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:53

i have a 4" TDK computer sub converted to work on a 12v running off a sony 222 amp seems to work quite well considering the size of the thing i have heard a few 10" subs behind the passenger seat with good quality 6" splits up front and it is quite loud. I think an 8" sub will be quite nice with a new amp and the 222 running the kicker splits i have. This wont happen for a while b/c power is commin first Evil or Very Mad
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 21:53

[/b]

hey can tell me what sub, size enclosure and what its tuned too please? trying to make many different things fit and it aint too successful...

seems that a jaycar 6'5inch carbon fibre sub should be the best choice for what im after,
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 12 May 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got some JL 6.5" subs ready to go in ours.. i just have been lazy and havent made boxes Embarassed

but on the plus side they look bloody good. the coil in them is the same size as the 10" lol
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much you pay for them toof??
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mk1sc wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 17:49

rav4 are cool, dont think 3sgte is a bolt in for them models. latest model looks heaps good with the bonnet scoop

Yep,

They look cool with the bonnet scoop like the old GT4 but unfortunately they only get the standard donk Sad
Pages (84): [ «  <  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:03:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02177882194519 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.