Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 20:24

I think you should drop the rav 4 on chrome 20's. Maybe a bit of air bag action and a nice big sterio.

Now that would be pimpn Very Happy

That thought had certainly crossed my mind but the RAV is for my Wife and our first Bambino due in July, so for the short and probably long term it shall remain STOCK Shocked Shocked which will be some what of a novelty
  Send a private message to this user    
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While you guys are talking about subs i have some "BAZOOKA" bass canons in the NA they are a vented and ported base reflex tube and for the size, weight and conveinience they are awsome.

The beauty of them is they sit perfectly behind the seat and locating them there corner loads them. They have an increadible mount of bass for the size and will have the rear vision mirrors bouncing of there mounts in no time Laughing
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u selling any of those sub boxes or do u know where i could get one of them?
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 13:23

r u selling any of those sub boxes or do u know where i could get one of them?

"Are you talking to me" !! LOL Laughing Laughing

I will sell anything for the "right price" Laughing

Sorry its friday arvo and i dont know what i am doing !!

No not selling and sorry no i cant even remember where i got them from i know they were hard to get hold of, it was some stereo joint on Parra Road about seven years ago.

Its worth the effort maybe do a google search or try some local car stereo joints see what they know. You will also need a pretty good / big amp to drive them and maybe a cross over set up.

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dud make your own box, it ain't hard, some place wanted me to pay $300 to get a custom fibreglass box, I went to magnet mart, $15 for a large plank of MDF, leftover material, vynal or felt from another project once Rolling Eyes

and done, I just made mine a trianglular prism. ohh don't mind that black square around the sub, I fucked up and didn't quite make it deep enough off by 6mm, so I put that there so I could fit the sub in it.

http://img210.echo.cx/img210/9080/im0010528bu.th.jpg
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this reaks of ghettoness Laughing Laughing
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:55

Man !

I still dont get it Laughing Laughing
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got 2.8 cuft box that takes up my whole boot except for about 15cm each side. Box is sealed internally and has a 10 inch sub in each end pointing into the cavities that run over the wheel arch. Currently only have one sub hooked up cause i've only got a 2 channel amp.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the little JL ones cost me about $190 each. im up for offers... never taken out of the box Smile
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have the details for the 22nd been emailed out yet?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 16:11

4agte wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:55

Man !

I still dont get it Laughing Laughing

If not by now, you never will Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:48]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 16:40

Have the details for the 22nd been emailed out yet?

No the details havent been sent out yet. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow and I will be sending them out tomorrow. It will help me kill time!!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know what size the 4agze injectors are??

365cc or 380cc?

Would 3sgte 440 cc injectors work in a 4agze with an aftermarket ecu ofcourse??
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
365cc mate, don't know if they would work though, buy them, if they don't work, get a new ecu Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im gonna get an ems 8860 so i suppose it dosent matter.

I think im gonna need another couple of grand to get everything done the money seems to be going quickly damn it.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whatever you think you need, add more.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 20:12

whatever you think you need, add more.

yeah i know looks like it will be closer to 9k once im done but that does include rims aswell so i guess its not all that bad. Then i have to put the gt4 brakes on and get the whole shbang engineerd arghh.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinken of 2x 8" subs behind each seat, but the problem is where to put th TTops, im not sure if i can get enough volume as well as have room for them

The other option is the Frunk with a ported hole, i have an idea about a boot mounted setup but i dont really want any more weight on the rear end
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 20:00

yeah im gonna get an ems 8860 so i suppose it dosent matter.

What happened to the motec?

I was doing some donut's tonite Very Happy Holy shit the back whip's round quick! So easy to control as well.

I see my rear rubber will have a very limited life span Wink

New clutch is coming next week which is a big bonus. All i have to do now is redo the cooler pipes and move the water pump and im all done Smile

I guess all i need is some time to do it Confused
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 13 May 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah motec turned out to be 3200 which is out of my budget i think the 8860 can pretty much do what the motec can so yeah.

Yeah the back does whip arroud pretty quickly i sometimes end up with the car going backwards while the engine is sitting on the limited in second.

The tyres dont seem to last to long once you start doing stuff like that but hey whats the point of spending all that $$$ if you cant enjoy it right
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey gearbox, you could probably still put the subs behind the seat, I used to put my sunroof behind the seat, but it won't fit anymore, so now I made a pocket behind the matting in the boot and she slides in the pocket, just infront of the ecu.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 12:39

While you guys are talking about subs i have some "BAZOOKA" bass canons in the NA they are a vented and ported base reflex tube and for the size, weight and conveinience they are awsome.

The beauty of them is they sit perfectly behind the seat and locating them there corner loads them. They have an increadible mount of bass for the size and will have the rear vision mirrors bouncing of there mounts in no time Laughing

Where you get them from?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys I have PM'ed the official invite.
If anyone missed out please let me know!!

I didnt email it because I wanted to use the HTML.
If you want to print out teh directions copy the
whole lot and paste it into a word doc.

See you all on Sunday!!!

Oh, and W00t!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's mine...... Sad Razz

gearbox, i'm sure you remember the blue s/c i am doing the stereo install in? (i posted pics pages back). once i get back into finishing it i will be making brackets to place the t-tops in the frunk. i am certain they will fit.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 13:38

where's mine...... Sad Razz

gearbox, i'm sure you remember the blue s/c i am doing the stereo install in? (i posted pics pages back). once i get back into finishing it i will be making brackets to place the t-tops in the frunk. i am certain they will fit.

Interesting, my only problem is that i want to keep my spare (its a space saver though) keep us updated on how you do it

i might have to research a way to mount em in the boot/frunk, im getting sick of the stock 4"s, how are those fibreglass pods going? Razz

I havent done anywork on my pods lately Sad

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 03:45]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i trial fitted the t-tops in the frunk the space saver was in there to. Smile

i havnt done anymore on the door build outs since i got home (lazy mofo!!), been playing with the feroza. i'll have to hurry up and finish them soon though as cakey will want his stereo install finished.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh Smile

i just went out and trial fitted 1 ttop in the frunk, ill be interested to see how you mount em

What do you think of 2x8" subs in sealed boxes for a metal head? people tell me i should use a single 12" but i woulda thought 2x 8's would have a good punch and be very responsive for mad kikkerz n shit bro.

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those that are coming from syd i will be meeting gun,metal in southern syd prob about 9:30 say 10:30 to hit the freeway so if we all want to come up together then i can direct once we get to newc.

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a problem with my 2 Sad

im loosing coolant though the bleed valve in the thermostat housing. whenever the system has pressure it is slowly weeping out the valve. i have replaced the oring in there to no avail. any ideas ?

edit:

i think ive found it... looking in the EPC two o-rings... there was only ever one in there.. im assuming the other is floating around in the coolant sytem.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~toof/thermo_epc.jpg

ill chuck another oring in there and see how we go..

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 08:16]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you replace both o-rings?

when mine was doing it i ended up cutting the pipe that goes to the overfill tank, and shoved a bolt in the pipe. used a trusty cable tie as a hose clamp. Very Happy no more coolant weaping. it's still like that 4 years later. Wink

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 13:58

when i trial fitted the t-tops in the frunk the space saver was in there to. Smile

i havnt done anymore on the door build outs since i got home (lazy mofo!!), been playing with the feroza. i'll have to hurry up and finish them soon though as cakey will want his stereo install finished.

supercharged gearboxes fit very nicly in the frunk aswell without the spare tho
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dave how are you going with your 2, do you think you'll have her finished by next sunday in time for the meet?

I really don't hold hopes for having mine done, and if I magically do it will be driven long distance untested Rolling Eyes
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gearb0x wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 14:03

heh Smile

i just went out and trial fitted 1 ttop in the frunk, ill be interested to see how you mount em

What do you think of 2x8" subs in sealed boxes for a metal head? people tell me i should use a single 12" but i woulda thought 2x 8's would have a good punch and be very responsive for mad kikkerz n shit bro.

8" subs is not going to play very low for rnb rap type music
though there are some very good 8" like the DD1008 reviewed in autosalon mag, but it was in a massive box ported fed heaps of power

man i still havent done much on my stereo, just dont have the backyard to work. so far i;ve just bought a cheap jigsaw and some mdf and cut some spacer for the 6" speakers

i roughly measured the front trunk well and it seems to hold about 25 litres probably just enough for a 12" sealed enclosure. im looking at IDQ subs because they work well in small enclosure

geez my car will be the most overweight aw11 on earth. i mean its already heavy coz its a s/c model, then i got targa, and a/c, now music(roughly 30kg) and i weigh 110kg. beat that haha
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got a way to go yet grasshopper....

2 12" subs fit comfortably in the frunk. Evil or Very Mad
gearbox, to save having to move your drivers seat, maybe you should concentrate on a single 10" or if your game a 12" behind the passengers seat.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:56]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 14 May 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im stumped with this bleed valve on the thermostat housing.

i have tried to put a second oring on the plug and it wont screw down.. infact it sits too far up such that the thread wont even enguage.

am i just missing the point completly?

im trying with 5mm orings.. but looking at the epc a little better it should be a 4mm and a 6mm ?

where should they be located ?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~toof/IMG_2990.JPG
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went down the shed with intentions of pulling mine out and taking a pic for you... then i realised i would loose most me coolant. Shocked
no more beers while i am painting i think. Rolling Eyes

by memory the one goes on the bottom ring and the other just bellow the thread.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep the radiator cap on and the suction will keep the coolant there.

mine was sitting out all morning without dropping the coolant.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof one at B one at D, I just had mine out the other day when I replaced the plug cause my old one, the wings on top had broken off so you couldn't open it.

I guess thats why you don't have a bottom one though, cause usually the bottom has another flange at the botton to keep the oring there.

sorry man this is a shit pic but you can make it out if you squint Laughing I chuck it ont he scanner cause my digi can is bad at macro photography

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/443/plug1fb.jpg

Yeah a 6mm for the top one (B) and a 4mm for the bottom (D) I think Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:49]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ha. so a trip to the parts dept looks in order.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof yours doesnt look the same as wiso's
it doesnt look like it has the groove at 'D' for the oring to sit in
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 15 May 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it looks like the bottom piece has broken off. Sad it looks like its been broken.. it dosent have a clean cut/finish on the bottom. im ringing around now for it. 35 bucks !!! there is stock in sydney im just trying to find one in newcastle casue id like it today. else ill just order it in.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 10:36

GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 12:39

Where you get them from?

Fat,

I actually posted a response to this earlier, it was about 7 years ago, i cant remember the name of the stereo joint but it was on Parra road just west of Rick Damelian (spelling)

Thats about all i can tell yuo other than try a search for "Bazooka"

By the way i raced at Oran Park on Sunday, its a pretty crazy track !! its the first time i had been there. Managed to to a 1:28 around the GP circuit. I pulled 7000 RPM in 4th down the staright so i think thats about 190 klicks Very Happy . We did 5 x 5 lap sprints so by the end of the day was starting to get a feel for the track and the car. The car went really well only drama was high intake temps it went to 70 degrees after the second lap, by the end of the last lap the ECU was cutting the revs back so i assume it was gettingto 80 degrees Shocked Shocked , will have to sus out the data logger, any way i think the next mod is a better intercooleror at least get some water spray back on the car. Once i learn to brake deeper i have a feeling that the brakes may be the next issue, its probably ok on a 4 lap sprint but by the end of 4 fast laps they were getting a bit soft, maybe just some harder pads may fix this.

There was plenty of excitement as well, numerous doods lost it in front of me, first was a WRX in turn 3, then a V6 4 motion Bora on tun 2 doing about 150 klicks, then on turn 3 2 HSV Dunnydores punted each other off and one went into the wall and bounced off !!

I cant wait to go back out there, i am sure we can go quicker Evil or Very Mad
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
35 bucks for a plug, what a bloody rip. I pulled my new one out of the top bleeder on the radiator, its almost exactly the same, except the wings on top are differant.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i did the ring around i had the part number and jsut gave them that. one parts guy said "must be a bloody fancy bit of plastic for 35 bucks"

so yeah its a stooge. but i should have it tomorrow and *hopefully* thats the end of that woe.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha man if I was you just for shits and giggles I would grab the part number of bleed plug in the top of the radiator, since you have the catalogue there, and tomorrow give them a ring to find the cost of that. or just check your catologue if they have the same part number.

It would be so funny if it costed less, or more.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats kick ass gun metal.

How fast were you going through the first korner kink thingy i hear its pretty heart in mouth kinda corner?

A water to air mayb the solution for you otherwise you could allways strap a davis craig fan on the i/c or you could try an arc direct replacement core off an s13 silvia i hear they cool quite well.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey gun metal. My dad went there and took some photos. He was quite surprised to see the Datsun 1000 that he built nearly 15 years ago still racing and even in the same colours as he had originally painted it!! However he did say that it was now 100 kilos heavier (it only weighed 660kgs back then) so it wasn't as quick as when my dad owned it. Anyway here are some photos...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/oranpark15-5-05014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/oranpark15-5-05013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/oranpark15-5-05011.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:42]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, As you can see from the pics my mr2 is no more.....

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/mr2%202.bmp
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/mr2%204.bmp
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/mr2%201.bmp

it all ended this morning on the way to work when she went up in flames. closed off all three lanes on the m4 city bound!

Well, i dont think i will be coming on sunday boys Laughing

And im pretty sure that will be my last mr2.

Having said that, i have a few parts that i wont be needing anymore:
gze rocker covers - powder coated light blue (never used)
Strut brace - ends same blue as rocker covers (never used)

For a while it reigned supreme, now it will live on only in my memory as the fastest car i have ever owned.......It was good if only for the short time i had it.

R.I.P
FATMR2
205.8rwkw 4AGTE
25.5.2003 - 16.5.2005
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT THE FUCK!? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit man any idea of the cause really sad to hear that Sad

I really hope that dosent happen to me was it an oil leak??

Didnt you have a fire extinguisher?

atleast its insured i guess.

I may be interested in the strut brace if that helps to ease the pain a little
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it. RIP poor lil aw11. Glad to hear that you're ok. I dont know what else to say.... That is unbelievable news
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOLY SHIT MAN

how'd it happen?

shit man still cant beleive it
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:21

dud make your own box, it ain't hard, some place wanted me to pay $300 to get a custom fibreglass box, I went to magnet mart, $15 for a large plank of MDF, leftover material, vynal or felt from another project once Rolling Eyes

and done, I just made mine a trianglular prism. ohh don't mind that black square around the sub, I fucked up and didn't quite make it deep enough off by 6mm, so I put that there so I could fit the sub in it.

hey is that box big enough for that sub??

also if u dont mind, what is the size of that box?

did u have trouble with the lumpy bit in the centre under the carpet?

fatmr2: so sorry to hear bout the car, why dont you want another mr2? too many memories?

is it possible for those leaving from syd on the 22nd to call into thornleigh maccas on the way? (would be a big help for me and whoever else coming from that direction)

Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R.I.P. fatmr2. i have already had my beer and a moments silence. Sad

looking at the pics there looks to be a fair bit salvageable (as i mentioned earlier), but thats all up to what happens man. i am still in shock.
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Thats so sad to see! So sorry to hear. Drink lots of beer in its memory Crying or Very Sad
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit mate thats terrible to see. do you know what caught on fire ?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man my night gets worse, screw up a big buis man test and get home to find a mint Aw11 went up in flames.

I don't mean to be a parts vulture but any pics of the covers?
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 19:16

Well, As you can see from the pics my mr2 is no more.....

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/mr2%201.bmp

Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
tragic, tragic photos.
sorry to hear man...
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fat:
So sorry to hear man! I really don't know what to say.
I hope everything turns out for the best though. And I hope the mr2 bug bites you again.
You can always do what Steve did when his burnt down. Build better/faster one Smiley =
jap30t
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
how did it happen ???

surely you can salvage it/ transplant stuff ??

why the last mr2 ?!?! all that time and money... was looking forward to seeing you run at WSID!!

Pages (84): [ «  <  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:06:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021267175674438 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.