Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd definitely be up for that!!!

Edit: whoops new page, comment was in reference to spanktown's smashing idea of an aw11 cruise.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 12:24]

Send a private message to this user    
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
us sydney folk could cruise up near newcastle grab old mr2, cruise up a bit more and meet feral somewhere hehe..
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, cool. i'll start driving south now..... Razz

pjaw11sc, i havnt heard of a aw11 that came standard with adjustable dampner shocks. but truth be known though there are so many 'suposed' different models of aw11's in theory that i beleive no-one really knows apart from some lucky little dudes in a toyota factory years ago that had the priviledge of building the AW11. yay, we all wave our hands in the air with gratefulness..

ummm.... yeah. Evil or Very Mad

edit *the sound off was ok. i judged only, didnt compete. i had the feral on display though. couldnt be bothered tuning the system for it. haha
met Squeca from the twincam forums, i think he liked it when i took him for a little stap in the feral.*

mk1sc, i dont think the aw11 i/c is a bad cooler. maybe more the location could be improved on. thats why some owners mount theirs on a angle up in front of the gearbox to get better air flow through it.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 13:00]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 20:33

we so need to organise an aw11 cruise! only thing better than one aw11 is LOTS of aw11's

Id rather be up for a track day Evil or Very Mad
Imagine 10 or so MR2's at Wakefield....

Sweeeeeeet
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 01 November 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live just south of Coffs Harbour, so if you sydney guys can drive to newcastle and maybe a bit more north, id definatly be there.!
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets do it then.
1st Step Day/Date!!!!
Sat or sunday this w/end????
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 08:24

Imagine 10 or so MR2's at Wakefield....

Sweeeeeeet

I've been in that situation at a Honda club "training day" a couple of years ago - it's awesome Smile
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This weekend is a bit short notice for me...

But a Saturday is best for me.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto, already going up the hunter, so I'll check the old Pacific on the way back to make sure it's still ok Smiley =. And I'll be off the road for a month I think after that Evil or Very Mad
I might look in to the Wakefield park thing for after that though, has anyone organised something there before, or should I just give them a ring and find out some stuff?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately in a month or so, i wont have any time soon!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 23:34

us sydney folk could cruise up near newcastle grab old mr2, cruise up a bit more and meet feral somewhere hehe..

oi me and miss mr2 are here as well Razz

im pretty booked out until uni exams are over 19th nov.

i was going to suggest going somewhere na dhaving a bbq... then i realised if its an mr2 cruise.. none of us own a car large enough to fit a webber in lol Smile

but yeah defiantnly were keen,, need some forward notice to get time off work though,.
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 13:11

Ditto, already going up the hunter, so I'll check the old Pacific on the way back to make sure it's still ok Smiley =.

I can confirm... It is stil OK Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Ill need at least a month before I can lock in any dates.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same. I need a month too.

A track day would be AWESOME! or perhaps some runs at Western Syd Int Dragway.

fat_mr2 and spanktown run would be an awesome sight
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah when fatmr2 is finished he will CHOP me. My cooler and new turbo should be on in MAX 2 months. im aiming for 150+ fat is aiming for like 200-250!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have a go if your up for it sapnktown. Dont know if i would win or not?

Man, if i wasnt getting jerked around so much with parts and stuff i would be done by now Mad

If i can, i will try for the end of the year to have it done but failing that, very early next year.

What can you do?????
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha you dont know if you would win or not... Man arent you aiming for like over 200kws? my car will be setup to run 15psi and have nice track suspension rather than drag, with a BB upgraded s15 200sx turbo. Arent you running a gt30? and a 500hp PWR barrel? ill be running a 300hp PWR barrel
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wakefield track day will be heaps cool. i never driven on race tracks before and loved to learn to drive fast around corners. though im not sure if my car can handle that amount of thrashing. my suspension isnt too good aswell

aw11 meet at wsid will be heaps cool aswell. much less stress for my car. imagine bunch of aw11s lining up to run, look so cool. this would be the cheapest and easiest meets to setup

im not a fan of street cruising though. too boring, i dont mind being passenger when i go on cruises but driving at same speed one car behind another makes me feel sleepy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking of the cruises like vl's have or whatnot... im talking up op fast as you like, meet at one destination... then another etc hehehe
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out the events page... www.mr2club.com.au
These guys runs are awesome... if you live in Sydney it's well worth being a member.
'cept for all the SW20's Rolling Eyes

sorry toymods

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 07:49]

Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This would be awesome just to see some 4agte's, tis a dream of mine to have one of those behind my left ear.

Also like the vl cruise idea, though it would favor the local drivers( not to mention the 4agte)
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT ABOUTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>..... IT ISN"T FAIR!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can come as long as you bring the rack in your avatar along Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, im just running a bb gt28. I might change it later though Smile

There is a lot of speculation on what my car WILL eventually do. I think i will just wait and see. Although over 200rwkw is pretty much on the cards.

I was just trying to make you feel better man Very Happy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha eat a cock! my budget gte is kainOr Evil or Very Mad
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No doubt it is, we'll see though Twisted Evil
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 02 November 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 18:48

Check out the events page... www.mr2club.com.au
These guys runs are awesome... if you live in Sydney it's well worth being a member.
'cept for all the SW20's Rolling Eyes

sorry toymods

Unfortunately due to psycho ex gf issues, I cannot partake in mr2oc events Rolling Eyes

But hopefully in december the 3sgte will be in and i'd be definately up for a little wsid action Smiley =

Edit:
Clown wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 18:59

WHAT ABOUTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>..... IT ISN"T FAIR!

With enough forward planning, maybe the Vic ppl can have a bit of a longer cruise and come up to syd. That would be a top weekend, tons of twos, wakefield park one day, wsid the other. Would do you Vic ppl some good to get some sunshine too Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 23:30]

ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friend of mine owns one of these with

3sgte
Gt roller 400hp turbo
Wolf 3d v4
Custom brakes
Custom intercooler
Right side vent also fitted on left side.
Custom suspension
Sparco seats
3" turbo back

I cant remember the rest of it. There is a lot of custom work in this car.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is he/she Australian? it is an aw11 you're talking about? I take it they're a stranger to the mr2oc.com web site.
I've heard rumours of other 3sgte powered aw11's around Aus, but besides josh's, they've just been rumours.
My dad was talking to a mechanic the other day, who said that he had actually completed then conversion but then went back to 4agze as it was too fast Rolling Eyes
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes he is in melbourne Australia. He did the complete conversion him self. He had seen one really bad conversion and decided he could do it properly. So he went and did it.

Car was a non turbo. Then he turbo charged the 4age then he went 3sgte. He was thinking about a v6 camry motor in it. But hasnt done it yet. the 3s goes so well.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 11:47

Is he/she Australian? it is an aw11 you're talking about? I take it they're a stranger to the mr2oc.com web site.
I've heard rumours of other 3sgte powered aw11's around Aus, but besides josh's, they've just been rumours.
My dad was talking to a mechanic the other day, who said that he had actually completed then conversion but then went back to 4agze as it was too fast Rolling Eyes

That would be an interesting decision. I wonder how he mounted the 3S when he put it in. I sure can't put a 4A back into mine without about as much work as it took to get the 3S in, I'd have to build all new mounts again.

I suspect there may be some creative use of the truth from this mechanic.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ILUSZN wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 12:10

He was thinking about a v6 camry motor in it. But hasnt done it yet. the 3s goes so well.

The v6 has been done a couple of times now with good results, there's also someone doing a northstar v8 conversion at the moment Very Happy.
Glad to hear of another Aussie mk1.5 though (mk1.5 is what you get when you cross a mk1 body with a mk2 engine), you should have him check out http://www.mr2oc.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forum id=58

Joshstix wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 12:11

I suspect there may be some creative use of the truth from this mechanic.

haha, I'd be almost willing to bet my 2 on it Wink
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:46

haha you dont know if you would win or not... Man arent you aiming for like over 200kws? my car will be setup to run 15psi and have nice track suspension rather than drag, with a BB upgraded s15 200sx turbo. Arent you running a gt30? and a 500hp PWR barrel? ill be running a 300hp PWR barrel

What are the PWR barrels worth? (and where are you going to mount it) what are u using for water pump/heat exchanger

I was driving my sc around in the freezing cold last night, i recon there was at least 5-10 more horse power at my disposal Wink
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pwr make complete kits, you can buy the barrel only... which start at 500 and go up or kits that start at i think 1000 and go up. im getting the 300hp kit for i think around 1200. Comes with Pump, heat aliminium heat exchanger etc etc
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My intercooler was about $1200 and that was just for the cooler and pump, im getting a custom made heat exchanger. PWR are in queensland just incase you dont know. Great guys though, very quick to deliver as well.

Mine is in my boot. Heat exchanger is at the front of the car.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah you got the 500hp one or something didnt you?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, its like 450-500 hp or something.

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This afternoon i rode past a white mr2 like mine and i felt a little sad that i cant drive mine yet Crying or Very Sad I forgot thats what they look like Laughing

I cant wait to be finished and to catch up with all you guys and check out your rides and be able to go for a cruize.

Untill then, back to riding my bike...lol

There seems to be a lot of aw11's around the hills area lately?

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 10:29]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just so long as they dont become the next silvia
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sure as hell hope not Rolling Eyes

hey u guys are makin us non sydney ppl feel left out here!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we could always just be like the guys that have them and all do the same mods as each other. Man, i went to this dyno day for the silvia club a while back and every car there had the same mods. exhaust, air filter, intercooler and that was pretty much it. The highest power reading was about 205rwkw. i reckon i could take my car there when its finished and pull the biggest figure.

Sad!

I dont think there are enough of them left to do that? Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sucks that a lot of us live so far from each other, there are a fair few cars out there that i would love to see but probably never will.
If i ever come for a holiday around your way i'll be sure to pop in Very Happy
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 21:35

I don't get what you mean the problem would be, too popular? I'd love to see a heap of twos running around. They're always going to be a fantastic car! And maybe parts will become more abundant, insurance cheaper, etc etc. Actually though, I quite like the way the value of mr2s hasn't changed in the last few years. And it is quite nice when someone approaches you and says, "that's a hot car, what is it?" Smiley =

pjaw11sc wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 21:43

Sorry dude, I think I can speak to all the Sydney folk when I say it's the last thing we would want to do.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something that would really annoy me would be if mr2s became like sprinters... i used to own a sprinter before the initialD craze came about. One of the reasons i sold it was because of all the gayness associated with them now... apart from the problems heheh Smile
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys Please HELP!!!!

This is starting to piss me off, I am trying to install my new stereo system, got the front speaker setup in, doing the rear 6x9's and amp tomorrow, but those bloody 3x4's up in the rear mine have been blasted and are rooted, how do you get them out? do you just pull the oval grill off or do you have to pull the whole panel out? if so how do you do this, I cant get the oval grill off, I can't see any clips there to hold it, don't know how its on. and the whole panel, what the hel holds it to the other panles around?, I can't figure how the clip works?

Please HELP I would like to get this finished. Mad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah you have to remove the whole panel, the little oval bit wont come off from the front.
i am running a little late to get ready for work so i cant go into detail on the panel removal right now.

IMO the position behind your head is one of the worst i have seen for sound qaulity.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 November 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some japanese dood had fitted 4 inch speakers basically next to the seats so thats where i put mine... the ones up the top would be a bitch to get out, have to remove like the chair, and everything else. What is the quality like with a sub in the frunk? how does it work when its not in the cabin?>
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm missing one of my little grills so it looks easy enough to replace the speaker once they're off, but I'd take ferals advice about removing the whole section as he is the audio guru!

The best aw11 sound system I have heard was a fairly simple setup.
A nice four channel amp, a pair of good splits and two 6x9s in boxes behind the seats. The 6x9s filled the cabin with sound and rumbled your guts, while the splits gave the whole thing clarity. Not the loudest system around, and definately not doof doof, but perfect for the tiny aw11 cabin.

That said though, I like my space behind the seat (read: 6 foot tall and likes stashing sh!t). So I'm lining my missus up to get me a nice set of AVI's for christmas Very Happy
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the setup up a brought my car with davedave, but since then ive reduced the size of the speaker box due to the fact i am also 6 foot and it just got too uncomfortable.

I know i am giving up sound quality but comfort comes first, no use having a huge sound system in a car you dont want to drive because you get a sore back.

The amp and headunit are both dated and not sure on the splits but the 6*9s are sony.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha im 6'6" when I get to work my hair is messy Sad

As for stereos those little 3.5's are a bitch to replace yeah you have to remove the that whole panel (well I actually just bent it out of the way while i screwed in the speakers)

In my new SC i have 2 x 4 inch in dash. Custom door pods house 2 x 6 inch. and 10 inch woofer behind passenger seat. amp behind my seat.

Can be doof if i want, but not all the time. really completes the bass/treble equation that I was trying to solve.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to my suprise this afternoon, i got off the train in lindfield to walk home and not 1, but 2! white SC aw11's drove past me..... following each other i presume friends.... anyone know of someone who ownes a white sc aw11 in roseville/lindfiled. I know where it lives but dont know the owner.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guess which speakers went POP on me before Laughing
Stupid ass rear speakers, turned deck on and nothing. A few seconds of head scratching were done.......... then I smelt burning!. Evil or Very Mad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 21:51

old_mr2 wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 21:35

I don't get what you mean the problem would be, too popular? I'd love to see a heap of twos running around. They're always going to be a fantastic car! And maybe parts will become more abundant, insurance cheaper, etc etc. Actually though, I quite like the way the value of mr2s hasn't changed in the last few years. And it is quite nice when someone approaches you and says, "that's a hot car, what is it?" Smiley =

pjaw11sc wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 21:43

Sorry dude, I think I can speak to all the Sydney folk when I say it's the last thing we would want to do.

Oh, forgot to mention this bit. Its weird, allways getting old people coming up to me saying how nice of a car etc it is. The mr2 attracts a lot of attention. I remember the mr2 aniversary run at the start of the year, everyone just stoping and watching us cruise past. Was one of the best feelings. Even guys in ferarri's etc. just stopping and watching Cool Little kids pointing and smiling.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got 4inch boston ralley splits up front and 3 inch boston ralley speakers in the original spots in the back. For what i paid i got the clearest sound in the world. Very lacking in bass but perfect sound quality. Although i do plan to put a sub in Smile

Its not that hard to get to the back ones. Granted you have to remove that whole panel but thats easy.

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine were clear, just lacking bass. Planned on putting a bass tube sub behind seat, but decided against it.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so best place for a smallish sub is behind passenger seat? what should i get? a boxed one or a tube one? I got no idea about car audio. Ive got 4x 4inch bostons and clarion mp3 head unit... should i get a 6 channel amp and a sub?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate theres no need for a big 6 channel, just get a nice little 2ch 200W or so. And a nice 10 inch woofer (my clarion is great) and put it in a box like this one. Put it behind passenger seat

http://images.google.com.au/images?q=tbn:TFNOfTUlIeUJ:www.lightav.com/car/boxes/xscorpion/x100_12.jpg
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i wanted to amp the speakers as well.? or dont i understand how amps work?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the speakers will run fine off your head unit. and just run the sub off the amp. Well thats how my setup goes and it pumps the aw11
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 November 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I love the way people ask me what it is too. When I went to the drags there would always be people in the crowd would be giving me the thumbs up when i came back the return road(probably cause I had smoked my mates GTR in the first half of the race-he was a fair few lengths in front by the end though Crying or Very Sad ...)

There were also only about 500 australian delivered aw11's. so they are quite rare. I wouldn't have a clue how many get imported a month now. I also removed the rear mudflaps which were the only things telling what my car was.
Pages (84): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:48:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022765874862671 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.