Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone.

As it stands, i cant see myself building another mr2. The time has come for me to give cars away for a while. Ive had nine cars in the last 9 years that i have spent more than enough on and i think that will do for now. I will have to concentrate on other things that need my attention more, like my house.

I will no doubt buy myself what is known as a "normal" car now that will hopefully give me some trouble free motoring till i think its time to build something again.

I must admit, i have learned a hell of a lot while building this car and i cant thank enough those who helped me along the way.
For my first attempt at building a fast car i think i did ok.

Next time...........I will do better! You can bet your ass on that Wink

Till that time, here is a pic of what she looked like when she was at her best......

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/littlemochmymr2_4.jpg

I will miss her Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is one sad story which has topped off a shit day for me
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 21:34

Hey Dave how are you going with your 2, do you think you'll have her finished by next sunday in time for the meet?

Project 3sgte update:
Well it's a mad rush to the finish, and I'm only giving myself a 40% chance of making it Sad I fortunately have this week off though, so I'll do my best.

What's happened over the past few days, well....

Battery relocation.
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1735_800.jpg

Brakes painted, changed and bled.
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1749_800.jpg
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1743_800.jpg (ST185 on the left, AW11 on the right)
There's serisouly 2 shakes of f*ck all difference between these disks, so I think I'll stick with the aw11 ones

My 5mm of clearance was really bugging me, so I've started to make my own manifold
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1717_800.jpg

Turbo housing clocked. I found out when I took the compressor housing off the ct20b that it was OK
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1751_800.jpg

Turbo positioning, and the beginnings of a manifold.
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1755_800.jpg

The pieces of a new manifold.
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1767_800.jpg

Intercooler positioning
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1761_800.jpg

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1760_800.jpg
Going to have to do a couple of little bends straight out of the turbo, but it should be all good

Intercooler piping, yes it's steel and press bent (money and time is getting tight at the moment) Embarassed
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1756_800.jpg

Cam cover sandblasted and ready for powdercoating
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~mk15/index.php?image= IMGP1770_800.jpg

What needs to be done...
Hopefully I'll get the manifold, intercooler shroud & piping and a bit more of the wiring done tomorrow.
Then hopefully some brackets, wiring, exhaust and little bits on wednesday.
Would love to get it on the road and to the engineer on thusday/friday.
Full day of 'testing' on Saturday Smiley =

*fingers crossed*

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*infiltrating toyota owner*

speaking to fat in the morning pretty much straight after it happened, i was speechless, couldn't belive it Sad

he's helped me greatly with my car and i'll be having a beer for you soon bro, thanks for it all, and great to have seen it/hear it one last time 2 days ago

RIP little 2

and i have only one work Matty:

SPRINTAAAhhhh!!! Laughing
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fat that is really really f@cking saddening news and i can only offer my deepest sympathy,although i have never met you i respect totally your commitment to building a legendary aw11 which lived a far too brief life.
I must say that the aw11 bug has clearly bitten you so you can only kid yourself that you will be happy to drive a so called normal car but we all know that you will end up submitting to the aw11 lust soon enough down the track.
My most sincere commiserations.
Of course the good news is that your beast will live forever with those of us which read your progressive reports of the build up.
R.I.P the fatmr2.
Superaw11.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:32]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cause of fire?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 16 May 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fat my condolences, you must be pretty bummed out.

Were you actually hurt at all cause that fire was pretty close to were you sat.

a minute silence........
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fat,

Like 4agte said this has made my S!@#$ day even worse !!!

F!@#$ work i am going home !!

I know how much time, effort, love and not to mention money went into this car so i am really saddened by this news.

It is with great regret that i never actually got to see the car and the timing REALLY SUX considering what we had planned next week !

If you want a normal car i know where one pretty stock AW11 resides, that would love to go to a good home !

Condolences

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 20:03

hey is that box big enough for that sub??

also if u dont mind, what is the size of that box?

did u have trouble with the lumpy bit in the centre under the carpet?

mighty boy, no its not quite big enough, but only marginally, I really concentrated on making it fit, not optimal size, it still sound awsome though, I am not too worried about sound myself, I like to hear it to impress me, which it does, not every other fuck haed in a 2km radius. don't remember what my measure ment of it was. but 10" don't need that big of a box anyway. The lumpy bit I went straight over, flat panel on the bottom, all that box is is 3 flat sides and 2 triangular ends.

Dave, man I love that IC mounting looks awsome, I don't know how you and Scott managed to get the cooler right up there, on mine I couldn't fit the cooler up any further thats why I had to lay it on about a 15 degree angle below the gearbox.seem fine though, will just be a bit worried about scraping.

I think I am looking the same as Dave for the meet, its a maybe thing.
Stinky
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

i need some help with the mr2,

ive got a turbo setup on 4agze, running a t28 s15 turbo,
where do you normally get the oil pick up from the 4age?
atm ive got it taped from the oil pressure sender unit.
when the engine is running oil just leaks out of the seals of the turbo.
i know its not the turbo, it wasnt doing it on the s15, and also it was also leaking after i reconditioned the first turbo.
could it be there is too much oil pressure for the turbo??
where else can you get oil supply for the turbo?

any help will be great

thanks

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, i just want to thank you all for your condolences. My car meant a lot to me and to see it reach the goal i set was more than satisfying. My dyno sheet will be hung proudly on my wall to remember the mr2 at its peak.

As for the cause of the fire......Im not sure and it doesnt really matter now anyway.

I didnt get hurt in the accident but i felt a very sharp pain in my chest as i watched it burn.

The good news though, is that they have decided to write the car off so i get some money back. I also have the choice of buying the car back which by the looks of things, i will. I will strip it and get rid of the shell. I went to look at it today and there seems to be a few things there worth saving Smile

Chin up people, you never know.........FATMR2 may rise again Wink

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only just saw this thread and I am sickened to see this Crying or Very Sad . I was lucky to at least get a ride in this car when it was first running (after two years wasn't it?) and I was very impressed then. All I can say is I wish it happened to a lesser car.

If you are still wanting to go to Newcastle this Sunday, I am offering you my passenger seat, as will many others I am sure.

My sincerest condolences Matt.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 12:27

If you want a normal car i know where one pretty stock AW11 resides, that would love to go to a good home !

hhhmmmm....... Rolling Eyes

Dont get me started scott Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon fat you know driving a normal car will get to you eventually Smile

Good to hear that you are allright and you didnt get hurt which is the main thing we would all love to still have you come to the mr2 meet too.

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 17:29

cmon fat you know driving a normal car will get to you eventually Smile

i never said it wouldnt. i'll bide my time. No rush.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 17 May 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stinky wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 14:11

Hi guys,

i need some help with the mr2,

ive got a turbo setup on 4agze, running a t28 s15 turbo,
where do you normally get the oil pick up from the 4age?
atm ive got it taped from the oil pressure sender unit.
when the engine is running oil just leaks out of the seals of the turbo.
i know its not the turbo, it wasnt doing it on the s15, and also it was also leaking after i reconditioned the first turbo.
could it be there is too much oil pressure for the turbo??
where else can you get oil supply for the turbo?

any help will be great

thanks

hey there. running the oil feed from the oil sender boss is the best place to get it from. do you have any sort of restictor in your oil feed line at the turbo? i have a 1.5mm restrictor in mine.
also where is the turbo oil drain plumbed back into the sump and where does the turbo sit in relation to the sump (eg. how high up is it mounted?)
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doods,

Whats going on ??

Not a single post in over 24 hours ? has everyone gone into hibernation Laughing Laughing

I know its cold, i rode my bike to work this morning just in my shorts Shocked but seriously !!

How about an update from those with mechanicals ?

Hope to see you all soon Very Happy
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK - Still waiting for a second throttle body to get my bloody car to idle right. I started it up on Sunday, ran it for 5 minutes, then the water pump failed.

I've got a Davies Craig EWP at home now, I've just got to finish removing the blown one and work out how I want to fit the new one. (I'm thinking there is a nice space just behind the radiator...)
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well after swallowing numerous parts i *think* i have solved my coolant pressure issue.. and if i havent im ghettoing it up next !! Laughing Laughing

then all she needs is a wash and we are ready for a run down then back up the coast !!!
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget mine needs a wash too Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine needs a wash too, mate still has my bucket and stuff though Crying or Very Sad
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep,

mine needs a wash as well.

The problem is that every time i wash it it rains Mad Mad

I am serious EVERY SINGLE TIME !! if i wash it and keep it in the garage no rain, as soon as i take it out......rain !!

I remember about 10 Years ago detailing it for a show (Toyotas in the park), did everything took out the seats vacuummed everything, used cotton buds in the air vents, polished the entire engine bay and undercaridge. It was cleaner than when it came from the factory !! it took about a week .

Then driving to the show..................it rains !!!

So should i wash it for the weekend or not ?????????
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO!!!!

But it has just rained for about a week straight up here, so we arent expecting anymore (fingers crossed)
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it looks like I am out of this meeting, deffinatly won't be making it.

Even the auto elec can't figure out whats wrong with it, is that a bad sign? Rolling Eyes but I will most lekley be coming up that away anyway in about 3 weeks when i finish UNI, so I could stop by and meet most of yas then. Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got my car back today Very Happy
I stripped a bit of stuff out of it this arvo and high pressure hose the bay to get all the black shit off everything.
Ther is a lot of stuff that is still good so i will post up what i have and if you want it just tell me.

This is the list so far:

Bonnet
headlights
front bar
front mount heat exchanger
5 wheels and tyres
front and rear struts(brand new suspension),brakes
plenum
lsd gearbox and shafts ( just reco'd )
oil catch can
jdm tail lights
na engine lid
na tail lights(new rubbers)
A/C gear (except the compressor)
front guards
ash tray (i think i remember someone wanting one Rolling Eyes )

Thats it so far. I will start stripping the whole car down next weekend. Till then, dont ask for prices on stuff as i havent worked it out. Just pm me if you want an item and i will set it aside for you till i sort it all out.

Its good to have it back. Should be fun to strip it down Very Happy

i will no doubt tell you all whats going on with it all on sunday....A big thanks to Scott for the offer to pick me up Very Happy Cant wait to have a go in the old S/c. I've never been in one you know Shocked
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent fat
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its looking like my car wont be ready for the cruise. Ive been waiting on my injectors for 3 weeks now, making me fugging angry.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks man i guess 75 buks = wait a friggin long time

edit: if you wanna come i have a spare seat

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:40]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will na lid fit on a s/c model with factory i/c? i just like it coz its got vents on both side for better engine cooling
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 18:45

will na lid fit on a s/c model with factory i/c? i just like it coz its got vents on both side for better engine cooling

no it wont if you want better cooling you could allways get out the jigsaw and cut slits in the closed vent but then the air dosent have to exit through the i/c vent

edit: the vents on the n/a are probably not even as big as the single s/c vent as the vents are partialy covered up by a pice of metal on the underside of the lid

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:55]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plus i might get rid of:
PWR water to air cooler
Brand new exceedy 3 puck brass button clutch and pressure plate custom built for me to hold over 200rwkw. Never used.
Custom made steel flywheel
trd quickshift kit
My manifold
my dump pipe
my exhaust
my turbo
my engine Shocked

More things will be added as i come across them.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 21:35

Plus i might get rid of:
PWR water to air cooler
Brand new exceedy 3 puck brass button clutch and pressure plate custom built for me to hold over 200rwkw. Never used.
Custom made steel flywheel
trd quickshift kit
My manifold
my dump pipe
my exhaust
my turbo
my engine Shocked

More things will be added as i come across them.

so what was damaged in your car to be written off???
you sure you dont wanna find another shell and reborn this beast?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man, there isnt enough left to re-do another one. it would cost way too much and i spent more than enough last time to do it again.

I wouldnt want to anyway.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plus, the only reason the exhaust and all that survived is cause its all ceramic coated. The dizzy got killed, all the wiring, injectors are dead i think, interior, sterio,its just easier to sell it all off and do something else.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 19 May 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have dibbs on the exhaust if you decide to sell it fat
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well here is a good sign the elec came back to me with some news today, apparently my Crank angle sensor is fine it has the right signals going out, and is timed correct, however the igniter is not recieving any signals from the ECU, hence the reason nothing is working. He was gonna have a look at it again today and see if he can fix it. were on the right track Very Happy
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Wilson wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 12:26

OK - Still waiting for a second throttle body to get my bloody car to idle right. I started it up on Sunday, ran it for 5 minutes, then the water pump failed.

I've got a Davies Craig EWP at home now, I've just got to finish removing the blown one and work out how I want to fit the new one. (I'm thinking there is a nice space just behind the radiator...)

Ben,

Sounds like you are still having fun, have you got any pics of the car recently you can post along with the new water pump would be keen to have a look.

also since we spoke last i have had the car on the track a couple of times, the Eibach / Koni set up is quite good and very predictable like you said but after going to Oran Park i think a higher rate spring may be better ?? Dave Youl suggested some adjustable white line bars so will try that first before changing the springs. Hope to see you on the track soon Very Happy
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whose heading up from syd and what time and place r u meeting up?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 23:42

i have dibbs on the exhaust if you decide to sell it fat

Yeah, its for sale.
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thornleigh maccas 11oclock.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 21:16

Ben Wilson wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 12:26

Ben,

Sounds like you are still having fun, have you got any pics of the car recently you can post along with the new water pump would be keen to have a look.

also since we spoke last i have had the car on the track a couple of times, the Eibach / Koni set up is quite good and very predictable like you said but after going to Oran Park i think a higher rate spring may be better ?? Dave Youl suggested some adjustable white line bars so will try that first before changing the springs. Hope to see you on the track soon Very Happy

thicker front rear swaybars is supposed to help alot. Might be worth trying to get some adjustable ones if whiteline sells em so that you can adjust them at the track
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately guys/gals, I'm going to miss meeting #1.

As Scott saw last night this has become the bane of my existance Sad. Being the eternal optimist though, I will get all my leaks sorted and I will be on the road in the next couple of weeks Smiley =. Spoke to engineer a couple of days ago (when I still had hope of making it), and he said the conversion sounds ok so far and he's happy to do the work on it Smiley =.

Hope you all have fun on Sunday, I'm very dissapointed not to make it. Look forward to seeing the pics and video! I'll see y'all at the next one though!!!

Cheers,
Dave
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 20 May 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that manifold is looking pretty trick dave dave pitty we wont get to see you there but hopefully you will have it ready for the second one
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 09:47

this has become the bane of my existance Sad

Not at easy as they look ay.... Laughing But there is a big smile on your face when its all finished.

Looks mad.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not looking very trick anymore as trying to weld through the black crap on the pipes was a bit tough and caused a lot of spattering. Combine thatt with all of the brass brazing that's been done to fill the holes around the mig and you get a manifold that definately won't win first prize in a beauty contest Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As long as it works man Laughing Thats all that matters.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Getting through it all slowly Smile

The front of the car has been pulled apart so if anyone needs front guards/bonnet/bumper/lights and all that stuff its good to be picked up.

The turbo manifold/dump pipe/exhaust is out. so thats good to go.

The intercooler/frontmount/water pump is out. Thats fine to go as well.

i was thinking of saving it but looks like the computer and electronic ignition can go as well.

Should have more of it out next week.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the bonnet?
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is my SC belt tensioner. All up cost me
$25 for the high speed bearings (20,000 rpm baby yeah!)
$15 for the aluminium block that this was machined from
about a weeks wait for my dad's friend to do the work Very Happy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/mr2ben/SCbelttensioner002.jpg
ready for tomorrow
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good stuff looks alot better than the oe one
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
icon14.gif  Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoa time has flown by and its the eve of teh 22nd.

See you Guys tomorrow!

Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED

a pic of someone doing a whippie on old's lawn....

Very Happy

hope you guy's all have fun, pity i wasnt there to dribble shite with you all.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 09:14

WANTED

a pic of someone doing a whippie on old's lawn....

Very Happy

You know if i had my car i would..... Laughing

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 21 May 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may have to borrow a set of keys Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 22 May 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah make sure somebody post up all the details for those of us unfortunate enough to not make it Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 22 May 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a good day out like to see the pics
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 22 May 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill get the pics up once i resize them Razz 3mb a piece isnt really upload material Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 22 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get crackin Razz
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 22 May 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
had an unreal time today, good to see heaps of the aw's out in force terrorising the streets of Newcastle.

Big thanks for Martin for holding the event/running the bbq/ and putting up with us all Very Happy

Loved knowing our cars got more attention then:
1) Group of hot rods
2) Wedding cars going hard
3) Continual ricers trying way too hard

Cant wait to see the pics!!
Pages (84): [ «  <  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:58:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02400803565979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.