Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 08 June 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the feral when it was still na used to get basicaly the same speeds in all the gears as the gze/gte, just not as quick. it actualy wound out faster in the top end (5th gear) as it didnt have this stupid speed cut the gze ECU has.. Mad

anyways, any Mr2 owners heading to the Toyota day show in brissie please shoot me a PM. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the deal here!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=4555295647
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it stays at a reasonable price i will be bidding
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anyone heard from Paddy since he been oversea's? here's hoping everything is going to plan for him. Smile

bugger the t-top, i want the tin top..... Razz damn lotto Mad
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Anyone need a gearboot for their car? I have a brand new suade leather one which never made it into my car.

Looks like im going to rebuild my engine and sell it off. If anyone knows anyone that needs an engine/gearbox like mine give me a yell.

Got my new clutch and flywheel back. Very sexy Very Happy Got my cam gears polished up too. Looks heaps good. Makes me wonder why i didnt do all this stuff when i put it in my car.... Rolling Eyes
dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat,

are u looking to sell the engine complete or..?
what kind of setup is it as far as a gte goes? body modifications required? is their much difference between swapping between the 4age / 4agte as far as ancillarie parts?
what sort of power output are we talking?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 20:22

Hey,

Anyone need a gearboot for their car? I have a brand new suade leather one which never made it into my car.

What colour? Black or blue I'd be very interested! Smiley =
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr trim wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 20:38

fat,

are u looking to sell the engine complete or..?
what kind of setup is it as far as a gte goes? body modifications required? is their much difference between swapping between the 4age / 4agte as far as ancillarie parts?
what sort of power output are we talking?

The engine is pretty much complete. If your car is na then you can use all the stuff you need off your engine so you'll be right.
I can sell you the whole drive line if you want. the only thing i cant give you is the exhaust side of things as ive already sold it.
I'll even give you the engine mounts that fit the sc box into the na.

Power output......LOL Put it this way, if you put this engine in your car you would have the fastest 4agte aw11 in this thread i would say. It made 205.8 rwkw in my car.

PM me if you want to talk more about it.
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toof my AW11SC pulls around 3200RPM in top gear at 110kmph also.
I am running 205/50/15 Yokohama rubber on the rear,hope this helps.

FatMr2 if that shift boot is black,i would be interested,how much cash mate.

Regards Neil.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gearboot is black
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super keen then. Wanna pm me a price you're after for it.
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As above.
Davedave asked first so i will give him preference.
Regards Neil.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 13:03]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any of you pussies going to make the trip up to Brissie for the All Toyota Day show??? Very Happy
i think there a a few sydney toymods/twincam guys coming up for it.

Neil, hows it all going man? i'll have to get motivated and give you a call sometime.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 23:41

any of you pussies going to make the trip up to Brissie for the All Toyota Day show??? Very Happy

Neil, hows it all going man? i'll have to get motivated and give you a call sometime.

the car and myself are in no condition to drive to anywhere atm......
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weak
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:02

weak

i would if i could feel my feet feral

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 14:03]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well If I had a cool AW11 with a T-Top I would Razz

that would have to be the coolest drive, roof off the whole way Very Happy just don't forget the sunscreen Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:05

that would have to be the coolest drive, roof off the whole way Very Happy just don't forget the sunscreen Laughing

or the jumper it can get reaaaalll cold without the roof
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah... weak
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:09

bah... weak

what is it with the weak today what did i eva do to you guys....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe.. Razz
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:07

wiso wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:05

or the jumper it can get reaaaalll cold without the roof

Turn the heater on flat out Smile works well unless its ICEY outside Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 09 June 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno still cold even with the windows up
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 23:41

Hiya John,I would love to be abled to take my car up to Brissie and catch up with you but believe it or not i still have not got the sucker on the road Embarassed Sad

Have any of you guys got a picture of side intrusion bars fitted to your AW11 ?
My blue AW11SC did not need them according to the engineer that did the report for the car while the engineer who is doing the white car says i need them.
The doors for the imported SC's are the exact same as the doors of the Aus spec cars so why do we need intrusion bars in the imported cars and not the Aus spec ?
If anybody can enlighten me i would appreciate it as every imported AW11SC i have seen so far has not had intrusion bars.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 00:50]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friends aw11 s/c import had to have side intrusion bars installed for compliance they are worth having i wouldnt mind getting some built into my doors
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my import had to have them put in Sad where our aussie delivered one doent have any.. Grrr.. ill see if i can get a pic for you
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myself and the box man were thinkin the other day. Who's up for an Aw11 Meet in melbourne at the end of the year, possibly goto calder friday night or something?????

on other news, had my sister call in me a favour. A friend of hers works at toyota so i asked for prices on a set of S/C tail lights................. 260$ EACH ..... and that was with toyota employee discount aparently!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*yeech* ive got a pair of spare SC tail lights here i picked up dirt cheap Smile found em on ebay and all week was saying.. "dont tell the aw11 guys these are on ebay for 20 bucks"
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive had a set of SC lights sitting here gathering dust for over two years now. Confused

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 16:47

myself and the box man were thinkin the other day. Who's up for an Aw11 Meet in melbourne at the end of the year, possibly goto calder friday night or something?????

on other news, had my sister call in me a favour. A friend of hers works at toyota so i asked for prices on a set of S/C tail lights................. 260$ EACH ..... and that was with toyota employee discount aparently!

im up for a drive to melb at the end of the year the car should be finnshed somewhat by then.

BTW clown fat mr2 had some gze tailights for sale might wanna pm him
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 17:00

Ive had a set of SC lights sitting here gathering dust for over two years now. Confused

argggh just beat me to it Laughing Laughing
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 17:00

If you wanna shoot me a price for the gearboot. I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't gather dust too Smiley =
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah fats wants about 150 for a set. was just interested in what toyota wanted for a set. a wreckor in melbs quoted me about 200. need to get the car into vic reg.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys whats the average going price of JDM AW11SC? and whats the average condition? any things I should really look for? like major place of rust.. etc anythign else qwirky?

I have started looking for another one, went and looked at one today that may be a possibility, it turns out to be superaw11's old blue one.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basicially about 8k for a clean one maybee $8500 things to look out for are wobbly steering at speed indicates ball joints or steering rack bushes. Rust underneath the carpet in the boot on the left hand side where the air filter usually sits.

Worn T-Top seals that leak

leaking dizzy
oil arround the sump or where gearbox meets engine this usually indicates either leaking front or rear main seal

oil in the supercharger sounds silly but the one in my half cut didnt have any glad i checked it.

Gearbox crunch in 1st to 2nd gearchange when accelerating hard and changing gears quickly ie drag racing this also applies to 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 2nd gearchanges.

check the lower radiator support as if the car has come from the north of japan the salt they put on the roads there gets stuck to the underside of the car my friends whole lower radiator support had rusted through had to get a metal bar welded in its place cast big $$$$.

Check seatbelts for signs of melting on the sides where the seatbelt would usually got through any plastic buckles this can indicate if the car has been in a decent prang.

Ahh thats all i can think of atm and good luck with the new aquisition wiso hope to see you at the next meet
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most good AW11sc's are priced between $9000 - $12000 with up to $15000 for a really exceptional modified example.
Remember a decent car from Japan would be $7500-$8000 landed before the $1000+ to get it on the road.
I have imported 1 and toof can testify also.
Of course you do see the odd lesser quality car or automatic model offered cheaper.
The only real concerns for rust would be the front/rear wheel arch's for european/Jap imports as they put salt on the roads because of the icey winter climate.Besides this the only other real problem is potential for rust in the rear pillar vents as moisture can dwell in this spot.
Any car offered below this price (being a ready to drive AUS registered AW11sc)is either a bargain or needs some work.
You can find these bargains for sure but if you are realistically seeking a good to excellent AW11sc expect to pay between $9000 - $12000.
Regards Superaw11.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 15:29]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, I thought they would be a bit less than that, but true, they few I have seen are around the 9-10,000 mark, a bit more than I could really spend. I think this one I looked at today is a very real possibility, within my price range, needs some work, but hey who better to take care of it Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
superaw11 wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 00:41

Most good AW11sc's are priced between $9000 - $12000 with up to $15000 for a really exceptional modified example.
Remember a decent car from Japan would be $7500-$8000 landed before the $1000+ to get it on the road.
I have imported 1 and toof can testify also.
Of course you do see the odd lesser quality car or automatic model offered cheaper.
The only real concerns for rust would be the front/rear wheel arch's for european/Jap imports as they put salt on the roads because of the icey winter climate.Besides this the only other real problem is potential for rust in the rear pillar vents as moisture can dwell in this spot.
Any car offered below this price (being a ready to drive AUS registered AW11sc)is either a bargain or needs some work.
You can find these bargains for sure but if you are realistically seeking a good to excellent AW11sc expect to pay between $9000 - $12000.
Regards Superaw11.

my mate bought his immaculate sc for $8000 with semi slicks all round.
When i was looking dealers were selling them for $10500 i was also looing at buying one which had a slipping clutch but otherwise immaculate s/c with watanabe rims for $7200 so they are out there for that price you just have to look
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 10 June 2005 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 17:02

Clown wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 16:47

im up for a drive to melb at the end of the year the car should be finnshed somewhat by then.

BTW clown fat mr2 had some gze tailights for sale might wanna pm him

One thing to possibly aim for would be the MR2 Club GOR run, weekend long Great Ocean Road run, would make the trip from other states a bit more worth while

http://www.mr2club.com.au/

There should be details there but right now its not worken for me
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G.O.R run, calder, what ever, im keen as for a Aw11 meet!

AW11-2005!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got my new wheels put on today looks better than i thought it would the wheels fill the guards nicely.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=72527&item=4555522672&rd=1

ummm guys has anyone seen this...

Quote:

XXX69X The number plates are white with black writing and registered in NSW. The best way to transfer the plates are on a car so if you're the lucky bidder you also receive my MR2 FREE with the plates. The number plates are registered on the MR2 at the moment. About the car- it's a Toyota MR2 1989 RED, may need a few new tyres and some TLC in a few area's but is a fantastic to drive. good luck!!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 17:37

got my new wheels put on today looks better than i thought it would the wheels fill the guards nicely.

PICSORBAN!!!!!!!!

toof wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 18:16

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;a mp;category=72527&item=4555522672&rd=1

Quote:

XXX69X The number plates are white with black writing and registered in NSW. The best way to transfer the plates are on a car so if you're the lucky bidder you also receive my MR2 FREE with the plates. The number plates are registered on the MR2 at the moment. About the car- it's a Toyota MR2 1989 RED, may need a few new tyres and some TLC in a few area's but is a fantastic to drive. good luck!!

Unfortunately some tools own MR2's too, glad to see he's selling it Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 18:20

4agte wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 17:37

PICSORBAN!!!!!!!!

toof wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 18:16

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;a mp;a mp;category=72527&item=4555522672&rd=1

Quote:

Unfortunately some tools own MR2's too, glad to see he's selling it Laughing

ill take some later tonight when i go over to my mates place there isnt enuf light in my street to do the car justice
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehehe i just found this ....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=50140&item=4554819657&rd=1

stick on hood pins..
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omfg how gay....

I have a spare set from japan if anyone wants it anodised blue
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have some spare actual hood pins or some fooly sik stick on fakies ?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want the stick on's. Evil or Very Mad
i can put em on my roof, bonnet, mirrors... man the list goes on. then i can tell people i have fuly sik removable everything... Razz

i cant beleive that guy with the number plates. Shocked
dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what u mean he's not cool? Shocked

Rolling Eyes Surprised
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well 69 is a number i like (only because of what it may represent).. Evil or Very Mad
but i dont think they are worth $15000. the car on the other hand is what he should be selling, as thats where the real value is. Wink
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it an sw20 i didnt c any photos of the car but it dosent look like and aw11 front bumper from what i can tell and they did start making the sw20 in late 89 i thinks
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone else experienced problems with vagueness in the steering in their aw11 b4????

Mine seems to be a little vauge atm and its a bit scary ive got some decent shocks and what seem to be aftermarket springs in the front aswell as some new tyres with 7" wide rubber the tyres are some nice dunlops.

Im thinking about toying arround with the camber tomorrow. I suppose its not so much vaugness but turn in response.

Any suggestions apart from a wheel alignment and add more -tive camber???

dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte: it's an aw11.. there's a photo of it on ebay and it looks like a stocko aw11 na.

wonder if i'll get $15k for mine? Laughing
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Feral,if you like those plates i can organise a deal for you buddy Wink
You can buy the plates for $13000 only Shocked
Of course the car will not be with them,but hey who wants an AW11 when you have plates like those Rolling Eyes
Regards Superaw11.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr trim wrote on Sat, 11 June 2005 22:35

4agte: it's an aw11.. there's a photo of it on ebay and it looks like a stocko aw11 na.

wonder if i'll get $15k for mine? Laughing

well im well and truly on the wrong track then arent i Laughing

i think hes dreaming for 15k its worth half that without the plates probably even less with the plates Laughing Laughing Laughing
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte,vagueness in steering and AW11 are not words that often go together.
Get the steering rack checked out by a pro.
What size are the new tyres ? The fronts should be preferably thinner than the rears as AW11's are really easy to f#ck in steering and handling geometry.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 11 June 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrrrm i dont really think it has anything to do with the tyres im going to have a play with the camber and i need to get a wheel alaignment.

Like i said its not so much vaugness as it is more turn in response the dead centre feel is fine...

I dont think that 205/t50 r 15 tyres front and back will cause an issue.

While having a few beers tonight i gave it a bit of thought..

I replaced the strut on the left side at the same time as fitting the new tyres as before the old strut was different to the right side so now they are the same. The steering rack bush may well be worn as are quite a few other bushes in the car so im going to buy a high and tight bushes kit from the states....

The previous susspension i had in the car didnt have these problems

The only other thing i can think of is that i didnt tighten the left front swaybar link properly which may be the case. Also the shocks might need adjusting might be set on the lower setting so might fiddle a bit there.

I'll start with the swaybar link and the camber and go from there i think...

GUN METAL the rears dont like the wet too much i think ill need new tyres asap i have found myself looking out the side windows alot while turning corners Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 11 June 2005 13:38]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 12 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics of the new/second hand rims tell us what you think

http://img12.echo.cx/img12/5710/aw11mags0011ai.th.jpg

http://img295.echo.cx/img295/8643/aw11mags0085hy.th.jpg

http://img295.echo.cx/img295/5357/aw11mags0022jt.th.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 02:20]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 12 June 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
How nostalgic......It takes me back to the early ninety's when you saw those rims on ever black GTI swift. Go the 15 inch 3 spoke oscars. Laughing

Looks pretty good.
Pages (84): [ «  <  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:33:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.018886089324951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.