Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think im about to smell burning clutch Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you get your car back??
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about to smell... soon my friend, soon. Wink
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfff... if you learnt how to drive right and didnt slip the clutch you might be right.... Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 20:25

about to smell... soon my friend, soon. Wink

so when you takin us for a spin?? Wink
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 08:53

Feral,

I dont suppose you can share the significance (if any) regarding your avatar ?

was searching the net for i dunno what and seen that image, thought it looked kinda how i feel sometimes.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soon after i get it back...
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 03 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More water injection stuff...

Still tossing up weather to use corrosion inhibiter or soluble oil in the system, I think either would work.

I fired up a prototype setup using corrosion inhibiter last night, the sickly sweet smell when it fired up was 'interesting', but, it seemed to work.

I kinda like the toxic green colour though.

The spray adjustments via the duty cycle worked perfectly, I was able to get from a soft, barely wetting spray, all the way up to a remarkably high flow, but, just turning a trim pot.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8868/system0fd.th.jpg

The spray pattern is kinda horrible, but, the injector is old and I have no idea when the last time it was used, so I'm hoping the pattern will improve after a clean.

This is the only picture where you can see the spray.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2940/spray6xz.th.jpg

It seems to be very concentrated and jet like, rather than a mist, I think I've seen pics of blocked injectors with a spray like this so I'm hoping that's all it is.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks interesting are you planning to use the coolant with the injection setup ????? i hear than methanole is supposed to be the gun stuff to mix with the water
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The coolant is to stop the injector rusting (fuel isn't corrosive), there is some debate over water vs water methenol.

Methenol can get the temperatures lower (lower evaperation point), but, it doesn't have as much capacity to cool as straight water (lower specific heat). Meth also messes with your air/fuel ratios because it's a fuel.

Ideally, I think I'd want to run pure water before the SC and water meth after (I'm also a bit worried about methenol messing with the bearing seals on the supercharger).

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting stuff...

so your using a fuel injector???

is there a specific reason for this??

I thought you would use a water jet nozzle thingy (cant think of the right word) and just spray at a continious rate but have the solanoid controlled by the ecu to turn it on and off with boost or whatever???
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah - That's far too easy Smile

I'm using two fuel injectors and they will be fully mapped just like an EFI system. It sounds complex, but, the whole system will only cost around $500 or so. Aquamist do a valve which does the same thing, but, it's around $250 US just for the valve..
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh i see so your going to controll how long the injector stays open and closed etc etc

it does sound complex Laughing Laughing

good luck with it id like to see the results
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 11:39

it does sound complex

I have a knack for finding the most complex way of doing things, just out of curiosities sake (no wonder people call me Frink...)
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, i did some cool animation on my cat avatar and it was declined... Mad

i'll have to put it back to normal, i knew i shouldnt of played with it.
323_rotor_guy
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, i just bought a supersharger aw11, just come on here to check out some others who have the same ideas as i do....lol, baiscly only bought it for a daily driver while i do my 12a turbo RWD 323, any tips or tricks i should know about my mr2? already put a bigger pulley on but pulled it off cause it was working my key over in the crankshaft cause the keyway is worn, but made heaps of difference, thinking about making one all out of aluminium (i'm a apprentis machinest) anyone done this before?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi dude, welcome and congrats on buying a 'real drivers' car. Wink

Quote:

already put a bigger pulley on but pulled it off cause it was working my key over in the crankshaft cause the keyway is worn,

loctite make a product that can repair worn keyways. then put on a new key and torque to correct specs and then you shouldnt have any trouble running a larger crank pulley. Smile
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 04 August 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Delays delays delays delays delays.

WHY GOD WHY Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 19:35

damn, i did some cool animation on my cat avatar and it was declined... Mad

i'll have to put it back to normal, i knew i shouldnt of played with it.

feral,

I know what you mean i feel the same way some times.

And as for messing with the avatar i also had similar hassels.

Check this out tho Very Happy

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/5761/img00186tp.th.jpg
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 00:52

WHY GOD WHY Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

i know your pain i still havent got my car back after 3 weeks for a 2-3 day job
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its been 3 months now. 3 months since ive been in a car that goes 0-100 quicker than 15 seconds. Im driving around my work car, which is SHOCKHORROR a barina city. Now, its 1.4 litre and is 1400kgs. Non power steering, which is no big deal except its fucking stupidly hard to turn the wheel when stationary, no girls could possibly cope. So im dying to get into my car and have a big squirt. You will smell the tyres from killara Razz
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 12:02

Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 00:52

Guys,

whats been going on ???

4agte are you still waiting on getting the new ECU installed ????

And what are your probs ATM spanktown.......this does seem like its going on forever Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

But maybe this can give you some perspective. My wife and i are expecting our first baby and its 2 weeks overdue Shocked so we have been on tender hooks for ages.

But if you guys are getting AW11 withdrawals i am happy to rent out one of mine for a nominal rate Laughing Laughing Laughing Lately they have been getting turns, SC Monday NA Tuesday SC Wednesday etc
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 12:09

Its been 3 months now. 3 months since ive been in a car that goes 0-100 quicker than 15 seconds. Im driving around my work car, which is SHOCKHORROR a barina city. Now, its 1.4 litre and is 1400kgs. Non power steering, which is no big deal except its fucking stupidly hard to turn the wheel when stationary, no girls could possibly cope. So im dying to get into my car and have a big squirt. You will smell the tyres from killara Razz

i hope so cant wait to see how youve gone about it Very Happy
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 12:09

You will smell the tyres from killara Razz

Excellent !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 12:10

Guys,

whats been going on ???

4agte are you still waiting on getting the new ECU installed ????

And what are your probs ATM spanktown.......this does seem like its going on forever Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

But maybe this can give you some perspective. My wife and i are expecting our first baby and its 2 weeks overdue Shocked so we have been on tender hooks for ages.

But if you guys are getting AW11 withdrawals i am happy to rent out one of mine for a nominal rate Laughing Laughing Laughing Lately they have been getting turns, SC Monday NA Tuesday SC Wednesday etc

yeah man I had to go kick the tuner in the but a week ago(have a long argument with him) to get him to do anything he had completed the loom but thats only meant to be a 6hr job and it tok 2 weeks they didnt call me or anything i had to go in there day after day to make sure they were doing any work on it..

after our little dicussion on monday things have progressed and they should be stating the car today initally there was a problem between the wolf and the dizzy as it was a 24 tooth dizzy for some reason (i susspect the tuner hasnt dosent know how to use wolfs) it got confused as the wolf only uses 4 teeth in the dizzy so you have to tell it to skip 5 teeth aparantly so it was only firing on the 4th cylinder. The soloution was to grind off 20 teeth so that it only had 4 to read which now works wooohoo.... So with any luck ill get it back next week..

The work the tuner has done is very neat and im happy with it but when it comes to service and keeping to reasonable deadlines they suck..
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that really annoys me when that happens.

I dont care how long it takes just so long as they tell you up front and STICK to what they say !!!

So you can make other plans for transport etc etc

Will be interested to get the results, just out of interest how are they initiating the SC ?? as its very difficult to make it operate as per the factory ECU
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i totally agree with you scott most important to me is if they have a problem like the have too much work or something they could atleast give you a call to let you know so your not at home twiddling your thumbs going i wonder whats happening with my car....

i dont know what you mean by initiating the s/c i know he is using the factory s/c relay for the electronic clutch so i assume he will be using the clutch
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep agreed !

What i meant about the initiation of the SC the factory ECU uses a pressure sensor and when it sees a certain vacuume it tells the SC to start via the solenoid, and that engages the clutch.

the prob is that the ECU also has something to do with the ABV which is disabled by the comuter when boosting, so that function also needs to be provided. Also there is a time delay so the SC stays on for a certain amount of time.

Basically the computer does not just start and stop the SC it also contols the bypass and run on function, this also helps to smooth the transition of boost when the SC is initiated.

Hope that makes some sort of sense, suggest you grab the control drawings for the factory computer, this may explain it a little better. i have some link to it somewhere, otherwise give me a call
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah dude good explination i understand completley what you mean but the cars not going to be supercharged for long so im not really worried about how harsh fuel consumption ect... im basically getting the ecu in there and set up with a base map so that when it comes to turbo time its one thing less than i have to worry about... Ive been looking into carbon fiber and how to make it so ive ordered a carbon composites aswell as a fiberglassing book to see if its practicle to make my i/c ducting out of it. I know carbon fibre is $$$ to make at 50-60 buks a meter just for the carbon fiber cloth and you need a couple of layer but would be an different way to do it compared with aluminum..
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet,

Carbon fibre sounds great ! would be interested to look into it.

A friend of mine actually has done some carbon fibre bike parts, it also included some basic tubes so i see no reason why not.

I have to say it was increadibly strong and light and from what he said very easy to do just using basic equipment at home.

I would be up for some research into it i am keen to make some panels etc as well so would be keen to contribute.

I have done some fibreglass stuff before and i believe the priciples are similar, maybe feral knows a bit about this.

As far ia intercooler pipes go i rekon any in the engine bay should be insulated as you can pick up alot of heat from the engine bay, especially with materials that conduct heat redily like steel, aluminium, carbon etc as opposed to plastic and rubber that are very good insulaters (that is a low coefficient of thermal transfer). Maybe we could look at doing it double skinned !!

BTW can you believe i am still photocopying those BLOODY race books Laughing Laughing Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahahah maybee ill have to come over and help you with the books Laughing Laughing

yeah i had a look into it and it seems quite easy it is pretty much the same as fiberglassing from what i can gather you use epoxy resin epoxy hardener and the carbon fiber + a mould of course ive also found some1 that can supply basic carbon fiber sheets at 200 grams per meter for 55 buks a meter. I dont quite understand how to mould it but ill wait on the books which will take a month to come from amazon.com as i couldnt find them in aus anywhere.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great........ you can come over to the office and copy them tonight with my secretary ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The other diff to fibreglass was that it was done under a vacuume and also with heat.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, it starts off as a simple bolt on, then you start changing everything in the engine bay.... then... argh. BUT it should be porntastic when it gets back. AND im putting in a big arse fire exstinguisher so it doesnt go fat style.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:24

Great........ you can come over to the office and copy them tonight with my secretary ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The other diff to fibreglass was that it was done under a vacuume and also with heat.

how olds your secretary Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:31

Oh, it starts off as a simple bolt on, then you start changing everything in the engine bay.... then... argh. BUT it should be porntastic when it gets back. AND im putting in a big arse fire exstinguisher so it doesnt go fat style.

yeah ive got a fire extinguisher in mine aswell but im also going braided oil line for that extra bit of insurance
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:31

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HA

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"STARTS OFF SIMPLE" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"porntastic"" Laughing Laughing

BTW how BIG is a "big arse" fire extinguisher ????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mate i am sorry but that just CRACKS ME UP !
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:49

18 Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:12

4agte wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:49

18 Very Happy

ohh ohh ohh when can i start Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he never said it was a she...

Big arse = those ones from petrol stations. It wont take up too much room in the passenger foot well. Nah, just those medium sized ones that are double the thickness of the standard small car type.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:25

he never said it was a she...

Big arse = those ones from petrol stations. It wont take up too much room in the passenger foot well. Nah, just those medium sized ones that are double the thickness of the standard small car type.

Good pick up man, but Jill is a SHE !!!

As i said TONIGHT but i will have to check on what her "after hours" rates are..they may be a little expensive for you!! Sad

Forget about the extinguisher get one of those full on in car systems that automatically "go off" you can pipe them up to serve the engine bay etc, you can set them up with smoke and heat detectors.......sweeeeeeeet ! Very Happy
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bear in mind that if you have oil pouring onto a hot turbo, no hand held extinguisher is going to put it out.

Even a full on firebomb isn't going to be great. Leaking oil+Turbo=burned car...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:45

Good pick up man, but Jill is a SHE !!!

As i said TONIGHT but i will have to check on what her "after hours" rates are..they may be a little expensive for you!! Sad

Forget about the extinguisher get one of those full on in car systems that automatically "go off" you can pipe them up to serve the engine bay etc, you can set them up with smoke and heat detectors.......sweeeeeeeet ! Very Happy

hahah yeah true

yeah those plumb in ones are wicked i hear that its best not to use the dry powder ones as they dont so much in oil/petrol fires you need an extinguisher that seperates the flame from the fuel aparantly
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, if the car was worth more i would put in a halon system.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep,

But how much are YOU worth ??????
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, that depends what im doing to you at the time.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 16:04

I said WORTH not COST Laughing Laughing Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 16:04

hahahahahha get ur mind out of the gutter Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thats why i do all my own work. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn feral why do ya have to live so far away. Could learn a lot of stuff from ya! Plus you'd have a shell for rolla kits aswell Razz
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 20:41

Plus you'd have a shell for rolla kits aswell Razz

pfff.. rolla kits. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clown,

whats this about your car being for sale ??????? Shocked Shocked
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 20:11

thats why i do all my own work. Very Happy

ahh man its so true i do what i can myself but i dont know how to set up a wolf......

I thought id pay good money to set it up properly but to no avail.. I was speaking to the tuner tonight who said that when he was putting values into the wolf software to set the base timing it didnt respond. he wanted to change one of the timing points somewhere on the enigne and re-attach it somewhere else as the timing was at full retard but then i mentioned wouldnt it be easier to just move the dizzy 1 tooth advanced and he said ohh thats a good idea yeah that sounds easier ill try that first... i really wonder if it is worth the money???
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 05 August 2005 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its more of a feeler then a forsale thing, someone offers me the cash and its sold, if not i'll let it sit for a while, Its currently outa reg. I take it out for a small drive every now and then around the block (i live outa town a bit). Im looking at getting rid of the subaru and the mr2 for a better daily (celsior/cresida etc.) and a ke70/ae71 for a track/drift car. I love the mr2 to bits but the thought of busting/bending shit's on my mind where as the rolla's a $2 car in comparison.

On other news B's S/C was working tonight..... well kinda. If it didn't boost properly i'd back off below the point where the s/c kicks in (8 what ever things haha) then plant again and s/c would kick in. worked all night till on my way home then it wouldnt make boost, the s/c light would come on but it'd sit at 0psi on boost guage.
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only box I saw last night.

Who needs aircon when your battery box is this sexy.

http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/BatteryBox/BatteryBox350.jpg

http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/BatteryBox/frontbum350.jpg
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 11:12

The only box I saw last night.

Who needs aircon when your battery box is this sexy.

http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/BatteryBox/BatteryBox350.jpg

http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/BatteryBox/frontbum350.jpg

that is sexxxy indeed but it will suck to be you when its 4000 degrees in summer
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't that wot targa tops r for?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
humidity man t-tops dont do shite but i see where your commin from Razz
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo: that's super sexy man, makes my job look ghettotastic*

But I found putting it right up front left room for A/C and full sized spare wheel. Not the best for weight distribution though.

http://mr2.scattered.com.au/image.php/size/150/image/IMGP1735.JPG

* ghettotastic inspired by spanks porntastic
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone has to show you boys how it's supposed to be done Razz

Ill post some pics of the under IC fan mounts in the next couple of days they are a work of art.

If ita aint TIG'd its shite Smile
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 06 August 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
4agte wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 11:56

humidity man t-tops dont do shite but i see where your commin from Razz

at 100km/hr the cool wind blowing around is pretty refereshing, you really don't get it as much since yours has a sun roof with a wind deflector Razz
Pages (84): [ «  <  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:27:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021475076675415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.