Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 12 September 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Dyno was fun tonight with 13 runs, the bottom line was that the standard puter was almost damn spot on for 11psi.

Still pluged in the PFCON and played with the GCC and timing was fun but no real gain over the factory setup.

For those of those that belive the hype the RWHP has "apparently" increased almost 50% since the pre mods run Pffttt.. anyhoo its great to know the mixtures are right.
  Send a private message to this user    
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo,

Whats been done to it and what power did it make ??

Starfire,

I have organised to see the car Wednesday, its just around the corner from where i work Very Happy i can take some pics for you if you like...let me know if theres anything particular, i will take it for a spin as well see what its like. What is your intention with this car ? NOTE ...IT HAS A ROLL CAGE !!!!!

4agte,

I totally agree with you about the speedo, have you got any details on the electronic one you mentioned earlier ? Would be keen for some details
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here you go scott im not sure about the legalities of having the original tacho working but i cant see any issue with having one of these units installed instead hell people replace their whole dash with autometer guages

http://www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info.php?prod ucts_id=495

quite attractive at $350 buks its all money tho so im gonna make sure mine is busted first

or

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Apexi-RSM-100-Brand-NEW-Rev -SpeedMeter-via-EXPRESS_W0QQitemZ4574699197QQcateg oryZ43807QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 01:17]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure the RSM works off the speed signal at the ECU. Unfortunately this signal is generated by the speedo head, which in your case won't be driven.

Any replacement of speedo in theory is meant to be engineered and the engineer will require a qualified technician to calibrate the speedo, and certify it's accuracy. I don't know that the RSM would be satisfactory for this purpose due to it not meeting any ADR's. You could get an electronic sender from a late model E series box and then put an electronic speedo head into your original cluster.

The really dodgy way to have a speedo would be to get one of the magnetic pickup bike speedo's and use it. They work from sticking a magnet to a wheel and then running a sensor on a suspension component to measure the speed of the wheel. Some of them even use RF so there's no real wiring involved.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probaly right josh im sure there is a way arround it and i cant see you getting pulled up for it..
The wheel sensor idea sounds a little iffy..
The electronic sender sounds like a better idea
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm thinking of using it as a daily for a while 'till I can get the 87 SC fixed up.

Is the cage welded or bolted in?

If you can check things like the general condition, rust and how bad the damage is that would be great. If it drives well that would also be a bonus. Check the syncros and cluch if you can.

If you can get some decent photos of the damage and the entire car in some decent light as well as the cage that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Terry.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys can do a deal scott can have the cage and starfire can have the car

everybody wins Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mnnn.... Cage

I wan I wan
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what did you get on the dyno?
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 13 September 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confirmation that she is healthy Smile
supossedly 148HP up from 98HP first time round, not gonna set the world on fire but not bad at least tripple figures
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starfire wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 18:34

I'm thinking of using it as a daily for a while 'till I can get the 87 SC fixed up.

Is the cage welded or bolted in?

If you can check things like the general condition, rust and how bad the damage is that would be great. If it drives well that would also be a bonus. Check the syncros and cluch if you can.

If you can get some decent photos of the damage and the entire car in some decent light as well as the cage that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Terry.

Terry,

well you can forget about that one !!!!!1

Just went to have a look...it was allready sold Mad went for $2800 no engineerinng or rego etc...it was bloody rough tho
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wot was the cage like Gun?
bolt in or welded steel or alloy etc.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 13:01

Wot was the cage like Gun?
bolt in or welded steel or alloy etc.

Did not get to look inside, only from a distance...could not tell, looked only like a hoop rather than a cage anyway.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks anyway man Sad
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know what the warning lights means. The (orange) one on the right keeps going off?

Starfire.
The repairs to mine cost me about $6000 to get it fixed. It would have been easier to just buy another one.
Ironically, I saw one for sale in my area just before I started to get it repaired (grey na, would have called except the phone number was missing a digit).
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 14 September 2005 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i hit the big dog in the feral back in late 96 it was a $7500 repair bill. seeing stock aw11's where ~16 odd grand back then they repaired it.

Quote:

Does anyone know what the warning lights means. The (orange) one on the right keeps going off?

has a little picture of an engine on it.. the ECU might be storeing a error code, and the orange light is there to let you know. time to do a diagnostics check and see what code the ECU gives.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 15 September 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 06:48

has a little picture of an engine on it.. the ECU might be storeing a error code, and the orange light is there to let you know. time to do a diagnostics check and see what code the ECU gives.

How would you do that? This is my first car so a lot of this all is new to me.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 15 September 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a diagnostic box at the back of the engine bay.

You need to put a paperclip into t1 and e1 then turn the car on to accessories.

The check engine warning light will flash a couple of times count how many then it will pause for a bit and should flash a few more times. So say it flashes 5 times then pauses then flashes 2 times and stops flashing then 5 and 2 = 52 so thats the error code. Look up 4agze or 4age aw11 error codes in google then match the error code to find out your problem.

BTW error code 52 on a 4agze is the knock sensor
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK,,
who wants some of these ??????!!!!!

http://207.36.111.131/products/toyota/fightex_coil overs.html
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i saw those they look nice but out of my price range im just gonna make some. Ive decided to use TRD Adjustable struts and the ground control coil over sleeve kit..

Just trying to work out shipping with the dealer
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.sbits.com.au/cars/mr2/images/shocks.jpg

Smile Here's some i prepared earlier

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 04:37]

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep,

Those toda ones are outside my price range also Crying or Very Sad

Hodgo,

What do you mean i prepared these earlier ??

Do you have them allready or what ?

What typre are they ?

Spring rates etc, any info cmon spill the beans Very Happy
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so i stretched the truth a little, got em off yahoo japan a few months ago.

Havent put them in yet, cause i have no idea of the spring rates, shock valving & travel etc.. so plenty of research to be done b4 they are fitted.

Edit: they are cusco, so if anyone know anywhere in Aus that can re-valve cusco shocks pls let me know.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 05:09]

MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks great - but unfortunately out of my budget as well.

Still quite interested in those Tein ones. If I can get a set of those for under $2k, it would be very tempting.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 15:02

ok so i stretched the truth a little, got em off yahoo japan a few months ago.

Havent put them in yet, cause i have no idea of the spring rates, shock valving & travel etc.. so plenty of research to be done b4 they are fitted.

Edit: they are cusco, so if anyone know anywhere in Aus that can re-valve cusco shocks pls let me know.

a friend of mine has the cuscos in his aw11 they are very nice coil overs indeed they are quite stiff but that appeals to me
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet,

How much did you pay and who brought them in for you ?

As far as getting them rebuilt...that could be difficult.

of about 100 odd places i have spoken to, not many were very helpful.

You could try these guys they were trying to get me some TEIN coil overs, they also do rebuilds.

Fulcrum suspension 07 3892 9000 or www.fulcrumsuspensions.com
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY Racing 221 wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 15:34

Looks great - but unfortunately out of my budget as well.

Still quite interested in those Tein ones. If I can get a set of those for under $2k, it would be very tempting.

Unfortunately its the end of the road from that supplier as well Mad If you own a Spyder or SW20 no probs you can get em for 2k.......but whats the point of putttin them in those hair dresser cars anyway Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Martin, what are the rates of the springs and spring sizes that ground control were going to supply ? also what is the extent of the hardware they supply in the kit ?

From what i understood it was only a threaded tube, lock nut, spring and spring top only.

From what i could determine the spring length they supply is very short. So using the existing stroke length means the spring is about 50-100mm from being captured ?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You specify the spring rate that you require. Ground control are authorised distributers for ebaich springs so they can get any rate within reason i beleive.

You are correct but i think they also supply the adjusting forks but im not 100% sure.

When you install them onto a strut you need to cut the spring seat off the strut then you can select where you want to weld the threaded tube to the strut i belive so you dont have to worry about the spring being to short. based on the prices i have i rekon i can knock some together with some trd adjustable struts for about 1200-1300 buks with any luck...

I set the camber on my mr2 today soo much better and fixed up a few other niggly things...

Also bought a 93+ sw20 shifter and new power window gear from twosrus.com so i should with any luck next weekend be able to wind my drivers side window....

Ive also got an annoying oil leak somewhere so i got some gasket tube stuff and im gonna take the sump off and re-seal it and hopefully thats it as id hate it to be the dizzy seal...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo, if they where made from steam pipe then you know you would be able to just put them straight in and they would be awesome. might not have bling apeal, but be practial.....
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dudes check out my new rims. I was looking for something a little more head turning than my old BBS 15's, I have been searching for a neat set of 16 x 7's for quite some time and this is what I have gone with. Woot!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/839/57oq.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9238/42cr.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7227/38oy1.jpg

4agte wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 18:17

I set the camber on my mr2 today soo much better and fixed up a few other niggly things...

Hey 4agte,
Please tell me about your new camber setup.

How does one go about adjusting the camber adjustment in an upwards direction??

I have adjusted mine to a negative position tapping it downwards with a hammer and nail punch. Cheers
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dun make me come up to qld and fuk u up feral Smile
Damn is it only midnight, im home already.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 00:10

Hey 4agte,
Please tell me about your new camber setup.

How does one go about adjusting the camber adjustment in an upwards direction??

I have adjusted mine to a negative position tapping it downwards with a hammer and nail punch. Cheers

hey old nice rims i liked the bbs rims tho...

as for the camber if you want to give it more positive camber you just move it upwards the same as the way u did it down.

I had some scrubbing issues on the front right as it was fairly straight compared with the front left which was a little negative..
I adjusted it down a bit but i think im gonna have another crack at it and move it down further.
Might have a play with the toe and caster settings mmmmm max caster.

Also fixed up a few dodgy things about my car that have been buggin me like the unsecured fuel filter Shocked bloody mechanics. I was thinking about converting it to a nissan style fuel filter setup to make it easier to change and i fixed a few things audio wise slowly slowly im getting there
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the bbs were great but I have fallen out of love with them, hehehe, and they were a BIATCH to clean and always looked dirty. Its time for some Head Poppin Phatness Rolling Eyes
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 17 September 2005 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 00:11

Dun make me come up to qld and fuk u up feral Smile
Damn is it only midnight, im home already.

try it lil boy, i be waiting for you
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 18 September 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9296/p10100077rs.jpg

hey feral you think your turbo manifolds are ghetto Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 18 September 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive played arround with installing my delfi guages today and got them working with the exemption of the backlighting. Im using the ignition power aswell as +tive and -tive from the radio wiring simply b/c its close to where im going to mount the controller.. The backlighting i have working but it only comes on when the headlights are on which is ok for night but i need it on during the day aswell as they are the black series. So i need a it to light up like the clock brighter during the day than the night any thoughts guys?????
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 18 September 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahahhhahaaaaaa
Words cannot express how wrong that manifold is.....

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 18 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think youd had better get rid of the manifold pic.if the lemans team that developed that manifold,with thousands of hour fluid dynamic simulations on there commodore64,every find out you posted there latest manifold,they might take legal action.lmao that is the best ghetto manifold that will ever be made.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 18 September 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would still do what it was required to do.

well we had the Mr2 club display at the Jamboree today. was a good turn out, 3 aw11's and 2 sw20's.
(weather was good and plenty of chicks showed up)... Evil or Very Mad
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2459/clubdisplay10bj.th.jpghttp://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6323/clubdisplay21ug.th.jpg

i had a really good drive home, there was bugger all traffic on the road so the feral got a good work out. Wink
and by geez has my fuel economy changed with this new heat exchanger, i kid you not i got ~50km more to a tank both ways than i used to. Shocked
talk about much more efficient cooler charge air!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:18

toof wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 18:30

not that i, toymods, the mr2 club, toyota or the reptilian space pope condone this behviour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

neither do i make sure you get it on video Laughing Laughing

I took my mr2 out for a drive yesterday and had a little fun. Only to get the finger by an old guy, guess he was a little pissed at the show! Laughing

Edited into english Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 06:18]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 16:09

4agte wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:18

toof wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 18:30

not that i, toymods, the mr2 club, toyota or the reptilian space pope condone this behviour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

neither do i make sure you get it on video Laughing Laughing

I took my mr2 out for a drive yesterday and had a little fun. Only to get the finger by an old guy, guess he was a little pissed at the show! Laughing

Edited into english Embarassed

hahaha old men were young once too just remind them of that
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 21:15

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9296/p10100077rs.jpg

hey feral you think your turbo manifolds are ghetto Smile

toof ok to link this picture in to a new thread i want to start!
mick
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=79737&start=0&rid=3115&S=1e8245f07e5 bd2c780430265d44df3dc

not my pics mate. from this paddock basher ta22 getting turbo'd. if you were using them outside of toymods go ask the author not me Smile
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no use it on toymods:)
thanks mate
mick
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGTE's got defi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8446/img15167jf.jpg Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 10:23]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooohh tasty guages.

my new brakes arrived today. ill pick them up tomorrow and organise fitting them up !!

oh and i got new valve stems seals for erin's car today. $39

toyota wanted $8 EACH !!!!

ACL were 39 for the set of 16.. a little more palletable.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 10:28]

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the defi gauges are hot!about 3 years ago i tried to get the right to australia for them,but the company was sensationally hopless to deal with,they tried sending me to one of the japanese distrubitors!i spent alot of money trying to organise it,and then got sick of the idiots running it!lol.such a shame as i think they are about the best gauge around!
mick
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 20:32

such a shame as i think they are about the best gauge around!
mick

i couldnt agree more. I went to japan to buy mine Laughing Laughing

For boost water temp and oil temp with the controller all sensors + wiring + mounting cups and english manuals it cost me $350 second hand ofcourse but i was still cheering Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

oh and i got new valve stems seals for erin's car today. $39

toyota wanted $8 EACH !!!!

ACL were 39 for the set of 16.. a little more palletable.

haha I could have gave you a set of acl ones for the price of postage, when I rebiult the old mr2 4a I never touched the head casue that was perfect, so I still have the stem seals from the gasket kit in the garage Shocked Rolling Eyes ohh well
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After 3 weeks out of action I finally got my koni's back. They were back in the car and I was driving in under two hours. I've missed it soooo much. It cost $277 to get them rebuilt as opposed to spending $660 to get a new pair so I am reasonably happy.

All I have to do now is get the water to air Intercooler installed and I am going to be chuffed. Im glad to hear how the fuel consumption was improved upon in the Feral with lower inlet temperatures. I'm sure that mine should drop considerably from the crappy air to air I have ATM....
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the stock i/c is a piece of poo even on stock boost ive seen inlet temps arround the 68 deg mark
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just got back from the Toymods meeting, it was good to get there at last ! no other AW11s whats going on Laughing Laughing

it was a great oportunity to talk cars, put a few faces to the names and have some great pizza.

Got to catch up with Josh, hopefully his car will be at the fest, i would like to have mine there as well anyone else interested sound like it should be a good day.

Old, Those wheels look good got any better pics ? also what is it with all you guys up there and white wheels ??? Toof, Adam and now you.....whats going ON ???!!!!

4agte, The gauges looks great....i want to see it bouncing of the 2 Bar mark tho Very Happy

Oh by the way the spoiler is still under construction............................a sculpter i am NOT Mad
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 00:49

Old, Those wheels look good got any better pics ? also what is it with all you guys up there and white wheels ??? Toof, Adam and now you.....whats going ON ???!!!!

Ill try and get some more pice tomorrow arv. With my brothers new camera. I dont know whats going on with the white wheels. I didnt realise....
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i would like to have mine there as well anyone else interested sound like it should be a good day.

4agte, The gauges looks great....i want to see it bouncing of the 2 Bar mark tho Very Happy

Oh by the way the spoiler is still under construction............................a sculpter i am NOT Mad

i wouldnt mind going but i dont think the cars quite up to scratch..

Thanks about the guage it is very sexy ill get arround to putting in the other 2 when i do the turbo conversion.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

and erin, she has white enkei's for hers Smile

http://toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?p=909#pos t909

oh and i picked up the new brakes for mine today.. ST185 single piston calipers and 278x26mm discs.. mmm beefy they look *huge* which is quite a task given the fact the twin pistons look hughe next to the aw11 stockers...

ill get some pics of the three alongside.

ok guys new forums around the corner. lets continue our post whoring ways there Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 23:20]

Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 19 September 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do we have to re-subscribe, cause it seems it dont recognise me Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrrrm ive singed in but i need to wait till i get home to activate my a/c Sad

Hopefully the new site is alot faster than this one..

I think i may well become a member too
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup you need to re-register.

they ask a bunch of details to help weed out the trolls.. and nissan drivers Razz
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which forum is this?
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Any of u race/rice guys got fixed back seats in?
Im looking at putting a side mount sparco or the like, but I am unsure what will fit the tiny AW11's.

In other words what have u got and how well does it fit?

Edit: and no Feral i dont want a seat/mounts made of steampipe Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 04:00]

Pages (84): [ «  <  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:52:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017742156982422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.