Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe scott was looking into this. not sure where he was up to though,
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there isnt alot of room width wise in the aw11. if you go too big you will need to mount the seat on an angle. I believe 500mm is about the limit of the width so anything bigger you will have issues. Basicially you will need a slim fixed back seat so that it dosent have any adjuster on it that take up valuable space. I was looking at a sparco as all the ones ive sat in have been quite nice..

I know scott was looking at some bride fixed back seats but i think there might have been a question about addr aproval???
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with the standard seats, they hold you in very well I thought, when I go to wakefield i pump the sides in Very Happy

I had the seats out once, man they have really narrow bases compared to most seats
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have 3 major concerns with the standard seats:
Height - helmet and targa tops, no friends
weight - goes without say
Harness - ""
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they are very good seats standard but after 17 years mine leave a few things to be desired. I found at wakefield that they didnt hold me in like i wanted them to and the driving position is too high so with a helmet my head hits the roof. So when i get mine put in im going to get custom rails made to sit the seat lower maybee
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we HAVE to organise a wakefield day soon.
To see who takes home the coveted inaugural AW11 cup Very Happy

Edit: For those who want to make the mistake i made, i had a SAAS bottom mount seat, ordered some "Super Low" jap rails and the damn seat was still a few inches higher than origional. Thank god for ebay as i flogged both the seat and the rails.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 05:00]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 14:56

Edit: For those who want to make the mistake i made, i had a SAAS bottom mount seat, ordered some "Super Low" jap rails and the damn seat was still a few inches higher than origional. Thank god for ebay as i flogged both the seat and the rails.

i think we all know it is me that would win Laughing Laughing

as for the seat these rails you ordered which company was it through and were the super low rails lower than the oe rails???
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 16:56

I'll be there for that one, just make it next year so I'm actually in the country!!

Very Happy
Dave
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 13:58

Any of u race/rice guys got fixed back seats in?
Im looking at putting a side mount sparco or the like, but I am unsure what will fit the tiny AW11's.

In other words what have u got and how well does it fit?

I've got an OPM side mount seat with the rails mounted pretty much straight to the floor, it fits - just (it was a bastard to get right though).

I can sit comfortably in the seat with a helmet on and still get head room, but, only just. I do have short arms and legs, so I need the seat very upright though...
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They were definately lower than standard, but bucket seats are generally thicker and have the rolled edge at the front that made my legs jam against the wheel.

sidemount is preferable
http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/rail/rail1.jpg
http://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/rail/rail2.jpghttp://www.sbits.com.au/toymods%20pics/rail/rail3.jpg
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a sparco fixed back seat in my race car. The difference between original and these is chalk and cheese. I made up some custom fixed mounts for my car as I'm the only one who drives it.

I forget the name of it, but it is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than the original. At least 10kg lighter. Works well with a harness.

You also need to have a pretty skinny bum, as they are a pretty narrow seat.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 15:35

They were definately lower than standard, but bucket seats are generally thicker and have the rolled edge at the front that made my legs jam against the wheel.

sidemount is preferable

where did you buy the rails from what brand????

Dave how much do you think custom mounts would cost to get fabricated???

Altho i would really like to have an adjustable rail as i intend on sellin my mr2 in the near future and i wouldnt buy a car i couldnt sit in
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cost of the materials were probably less than $10.

Then time was maybe a couple of hours to get the position perfect, paint them, weld it up, and bolt to the car!

If you are planning on selling the car, why don't you leave the original? I would also recommend something with a bit of padding for a road car. My seat doesn't have much padding, and gets quite sore on the bum after about 20 mins on the road.

Cheers
Dave
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not too fussed about the padding i guess can allways keep the original if they decide that the bucket is too stiff.

I guess i could get something custom made up does yours mount to the original bolt holes???
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, still use the original bolt holes.

Trust me, you will miss the padding once it's not there and you have a numb bum! Laughing

There are plenty of good seats out there with more padding though - just saying that my sparco, which is superlight, has very little.

Dave
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 14:30

I have 3 major concerns with the standard seats:
Height - helmet and targa tops, no friends
weight - goes without say
Harness - ""

and they arent shiny bling bling with a brand name..... Razz

whats the go with that 'other' forum? Confused
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enuf dave have any suggestions for other seats???
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 15:08

as for the seat these rails you ordered which company was it through and were the super low rails lower than the oe rails???

u would win?? haha, ive already flogged ur time!!

i agree with the whole seat arguement, whether its stock or not anyone over 5 foot nothing will end up finding a bald patch on their heads..

for those with targa tops, has anyone noticed if there's any body flex on the track while the roof is off? last time i just took the inside section out and hunched down like buggery...
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i suppose if i had semi slicks and new brakes i could have managed a better time Laughing Laughing
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, any excuse, its the times that count Very Happy
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh marty, are u going to the pub cause ive already been drinking since 4
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feral, u dun wanna start with the bling blig thing Smile
i dun have a car with 50KG of fiberglass hanging off it.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chassis flex with the targa tops out? I really don't think with the tops in it makes the chassis any stronger, it is the same in or out, I went around the track with them off and it was good, my biggest concern was the 60 profile tyre roll Surprised , not the chassis flex
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 20:47

oh marty, are u going to the pub cause ive already been drinking since 4

yeah i did sorry didnt get the msg b4 i left.. Hows the foot??
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ere be some more pics. Arrr

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8862/19nf.jpg
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3016/28vl.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5404/36pr.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3567/45ys.jpg

Check out my Brembro's Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6118/59iw.jpg
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9573/69vv.jpg

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 22:55

i dun have a car with 50KG of fiberglass hanging off it.

and whats wrong with that? my cars a street/road/show/display car dude, not a track car. Rolling Eyes
i dont have to get my jollies off about saying how light or fast my car is, i can get my jollies off by knowing that it's the only one like it in the world. Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, you said jollies
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice old but it looks like you need to dial in some more -tive camber
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the race seat and the lack of padding thing, I'm planning on gettiing a cushion made up for the seat base for regular driving. I don't need the head room wihtout a helmet and the extra visability would be nice. When I go to the track, I can just take the cushion out and I'm ready to go..
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 20 September 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Old, Im coming over to steal your tyres Razz
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey old you did a great job blocking out your number plate.. but ou reaslise the front plate is still visible from the previous photo Razz
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now we all noticed Toof Razz
Intersting point tho, anyone else a li'l timid in letting the world know what they have via these forum's?
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 13:17

now we all noticed Toof Razz
Intersting point tho, anyone else a li'l timid in letting the world know what they have via these forum's?

Its only general info....name age address etc, only stuff that you would give to be a member of ANY club, besides if anyone really wanted that info it would be very easy to get it through other channels.....just do it !!!! and while you are at it, become a financial member....its all good and only $50, you even get a nice Toymods sticker and T shirt, not to mention news letter etc etc. I reckon its a small price to pay for a better club and forum Very Happy
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 22:13

fair enuf dave have any suggestions for other seats???

I've got some recaro buckets in the Evo (the standard ones) and they are quite literally fantastic. Wish they would fit in an AW11, but have a feeling the back of the seat (rather than the base) would have trouble fitting in the car.

Take a trip out to revoluion racegear on a saturday and see what they have - sit in them, and see what they feel like.

Ben's cushion idea is a good one. Some buckets even have optional extra padding (some more fancy sparco ones i think).

Dave
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mighty_boy wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 22:32

4agte wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 15:08

u would win?? haha, ive already flogged ur time!!

Aye some fighting words! Mad Good to see. Love to have an AW11 only challenge track day sometime soon! Maybe early next year?

Cheers
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep,

i have been to a few joints including revolution (they were really helpful)

In my opinion seats are like shoes....they have to fit right !

There is no point having some fancy seat if its not the right size and shape.

I reckon i have sat in about 100 race seats and there was only 1 that seemed to fit me, and of course it was the most expensive seat there $3000 Mad My prob is that i am really narrow and just flop around in everyhing else.

Also even tho i am 5-10 because of my short arm i have to sit well forward so with a helmet on it hits the roof and i end up with a neck cramp so the seat is also going to have to be LOW

Of the engineers i have spoken to none will accept a non reclining seat anyway, and any of the recliners i have tried are even wider than the AW11 seats anyway Mad Mad Mad

I am seriously thinking about getting the seat rebolstered to my shape but they want like $1000...........any suggestions ?????????
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the problem with having it rebolstered would be the concern about getting it right... if its not right, do you keep taking it back until it is?

Maybe an F1 style seat fitting is in order!!
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY Racing 221 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 15:56

I think the problem with having it rebolstered would be the concern about getting it right... if its not right, do you keep taking it back until it is?

Maybe an F1 style seat fitting is in order!!

I totally agree !!

But intil then maybe i can borrow yours till you get back Very Happy
MY Racing 221
Regular

August 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha... be my guest - just don't leave any nasty stains on it!! Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you serious scott they wont engineer a non reclineable seat its not like its got a back seat!!! Ive seen a few cars engineered (according to the owner) with non reclineable bucket seats
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dave yeah ill go and check out revolutoin on the weekend and see what they have available
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 16:22

are you serious scott they wont engineer a non reclineable seat its not like its got a back seat!!! Ive seen a few cars engineered (according to the owner) with non reclineable bucket seats

I know exactly what you are saying !!!!! Mad Shocked

Well all of the people i have spoken to with fixed (non reclining seats) all said they were NOT engineered. Rolling Eyes

I have spoken to 4 engineers now and they all say they dont comply, so if you can tell me who will i would be very happy to hear from them. I am waiting on a call back from a guy finney put me onto....hopefully he can help.

There certainly are plenty of cars getting around with fixed seats, just about every targa car i have seen pics of is registered with fixed seat cage and harness WTF !!!

Actually i am going to have a look on the targa site RIGHT NOW !
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY Racing 221 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 16:00

Haha... be my guest - just don't leave any nasty stains on it!! Laughing

Sweet !

Where do i get it from Very Happy

ipromise not to leave any marks Laughing Laughing Laughing
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone pleas help me ?

On page 40 there are some pics that Benjamin posted two of a datto the last pic is one of my car at oran park, for some !@#$ing reason i cant open it, can you see if you can open it ? if so please PM or email it too me. or repost it on imageshack.

This seems to happen a bit and some pics dont open, what it the reason for this ? any tips.

Thanks
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not a big fan of having my plates or personal info displayed for all to see. i have no issues with the club knowing my info but given toymods can be browsed by the general public and there is very little scrutineering as to who can join im not a fan.

ive heard of people being targeted by both police and others from inforomation found online. id rather not give the cops a head start on things to pick on in my car. although it is all pretty ridgy didge anyway.

and additionally id rather not give thieves a shopping list of what they want.

scott:
i cant view the image either.. dead link from photobucket Sad

im going to start capturing each page to make it a little eaiser to search as its almost impossible to find stuff atm.. ill compile it all up into one nice pdf Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott the only thing that i can think of is that the seats cant be reclined for taller/shorter drivers but i thought you only needed a reclinable reat if the car was 2+2 seats not 2 seats.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can understand the need for flip forward/recline seats for a 2+2 two door car but it thought that for a 4 door or 2 door 2 seater you could go fixed back.. hmm guess im wrong Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im trying to look up the guidlines atm the rta website is a maze at best
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive just made a PDF of all the this thread. its kinda a big but it makes searching *heaps* eaiser..

the current download is 50MB !! im happy to host it ill host it in two forms.. one 50MB download and a option split up into 5mb chunks for those without broadband.

i can maintain it too and add extra pages as they are created Smile

should certainly make searching old stuff much easier as toymods dosent seem to index it all that well and you cant restrict the search down to a single thread.

its 1700pages !!!!

ill jem it up on my ftp. pm me if you want the address/password
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this may be of interest to people who havent allready got this

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/downloads/v si/vsi15.pdf
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a few aw11 pics for you ladies:) bet you cant guess who's car it is.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8550/pat21ak.th.jpg

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/444/pat10bd.th.jpg

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1391/pat42va.th.jpg

p.s can someone make sure they work for me!
thanks
mick

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 12:30]

superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics above are working.

Umm somebody has been playing hard.

The question is who ?

Dark blue AW11 narrows it down somewhat.

Only dark blue AW11's i can recall are Wiso's (ex mine)and pjaw11sc and Spanktown,arr Spanktown bingo surely ?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its spanktowns car
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone here use the twosrus.com short shift kits????

Im having trouble with mine atm.

I was initially using the drop plate with the short shift alluminum plate thingy which seemed to do a decent job. But today i receved my 93+ shifter and thats where all my troubles have begun..

Problem 1
Once finally getting everything installed i connected the right cable and it appears that its too long by about 3/4 of an inch so while i can get 1st 2nd and 4th and reverse i cant get 3rd and 5th.
I am guessing it could be b/c i am still using the n/a shifter cables and the standard gze gearbox mount???

Problem 2

The 93+ shifter dosent fit the standard gearnob but this is easy fixed for now as ill just cutdown the standard nob to the required length until i can get a billet gearnob from twosrus.

So after many hrs of trying different things including making up a custom spacer the only way i can think of getting the correct length for the shifter cables is to weld another bracket onto the opposite side of the shiter to get the required length..

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it???
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toof,

Thanks for having a look for me, i will chase up benjamin.

4agte, thanks for that list, i have contacted a few off that allready, who have you been talking with ?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive spoken with

Mobility Engineering
Light Vehicle Inspections
Human Impact Engineering
P J Heyndon and Co

But it has just been inital chit chat to see who requires what for my car to get engineered.
Price and requirements varied alot between different engineers highest quote was $800 lowest was $400

Most only required

Noise test

and to have the car for 1 day

Some required

Noise Test
Emissions Test
Brake Test

and to have the car for a week
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8900/pat85yd.th.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1964/pat99tb.th.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3076/pat104mm.th.jpg

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
appreciate the feedback i will let you know how i get on.

Was just looking at the RTA engine swap requirements. according to my calcs if an SCAW11 weighs more than 1100kg then i reckon a 1UZ may find its way into the car Evil or Very Mad

Anyone got any actual factory weights for the SC ?????

I saw some pics a while ago with someone dropping one in but i think it was OS...anyone remember ??
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
factory weights for the SC model are 1140kg

Scott thats really weird on the seats, when I had the celica engineered a couple of years ago, I did ask about fixed back seats, he told me you could only put fixed back seats in a 2 seater, or if you have 4 door vehicle you can have the front seats fixed backs. maybe ACT and NSW are slightly differant
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 21 September 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
toof wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 10:16

hey old you did a great job blocking out your number plate.. but ou reaslise the front plate is still visible from the previous photo Razz

Yeah i did notice after i posted, but i was heaps tired and just let it go. Wink Wink Wink It isnt something that worries me really my car isnt really worth stealing its pretty ghetto Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pages (84): [ «  <  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:41:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017378091812134 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.