Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks,

he had a very good innings at 88 and did not go to the doctors ONCE ! as for the car i think you are right, but i tell you one thing.....it is going to be cool to take it for a spin if i can get it going...i would love to rock up to a Toymods meeting in it, it used to just cruise along.....like a barge Laughing

mmmmm 1973 German ? i will have to go back through the archives but maybe was it a merc 280E ? or a BMW 528 or 728 were they available then ??...sound like we will both have pensioner cars Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
getting very close but no more clues from me youll have to wait for the photos Very Happy

yeah would be very cool if you can get it working
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a 1973 Jaguar XJ6!Smile
mick
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 12:07

its a 1973 Jaguar XJ6!Smile
mick

thatd b nice but it aint german unfortunatley
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Combi Van Razz
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hear about your grandfather scott,

with the crown, new fluids,whip the plugs out squirt a little wd40 down the plug holes and give it some time to seep past the rings. then with the plugs out give it a few cranks to get oil through out it. this will also spit out some fo the wd out the top so be careful.

depending on how motivated you are whip the rocker cover off and fill the oil by pouring it all though the head, just ensures that the head has plenty of oil. instead of the filler just lubing one half of the head.

crank it over a few times without plugs just to get oil though all of it.. just be careful it will spit back a bitof the wd.

some new fuel probaly couldnt hurt. drain the tank and put it in the lawn mower, give her some fresh fuel and crank it and let it spit out all the old fuel in the lines. new fuel filter to boot.

if it cranks smoothly being toyota i suspect it will Razz jem some plugs in and with a bit of luck bobs your uncle.

then probaly a good blast with some carby cleaner couldnt hurt either.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hodgo wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 12:27

Combi Van Razz

hahahh doubt i could fit a 1j in it but maybee a 911 porsche motor Evil or Very Mad
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scoobie engine mate Smile at least it'll keep running japanese style and you wont have to trade your firt born for parts
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 13:15

scoobie engine mate Smile at least it'll keep running japanese style and you wont have to trade your firt born for parts

id have to find somewhere for the radiator and i/c tho Laughing
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys are crazy, how did you gey onto dak daks anyway Razz

Appreciate the advice on the Crown, anyone interested in having a look when i go out to get it going ? prob wont be for a couple of weeks tho
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sounds cool scott wouldnt mind giving it a go at getting it started im supprised my hands arent permenantly tanned black allready. Cant imagine what all there oils and greases are doing for my body
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 13:52

yeah sounds cool scott wouldnt mind giving it a go at getting it started im supprised my hands arent permenantly tanned black allready. Cant imagine what all there oils and greases are doing for my body

Sweet, i will let you know...its going to be like bush mechanics, i can just see it know Laughing Laughing

I know what you mean tho with the oil ang grease etc...personally i am more worried about all the paint, thinners, fibreglass and the like that i am sure are all still sitting in my lungs Shocked not to mention all the performance enhancing stuff i used when i was cycling competitively, didnt fail a single drug test tho......less than happy really because i am sure you all know my friend Martin Vinnicombe, if you know the name its probly only because of his positive drug results Rolling Eyes .
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
performance enhancing drugs your kidding right Shocked Shocked

yeah the thinners are uber bad for you im sure we still have alot of asbestos in our house and i used to chop it up when i was a little kid (not knowing what it was and how bad it is for you)....

On a lighter note my friend is looking to sell his s/c aw11

specs are....

Midnight blue late model aw11 s/c
10psi hks pulley
hks p-fcon piggy back ecu retuned by bd4's
hks super power flow air filter
TRD lightweight flywheel
Davis Craig thermofan underneath i/c
twosrus.com short shift kit with drop plate brass bushes 93+ sw20 shifter and billet alluminum shift nob
Aftermarket ignition leads (some japanese brand)
trd headers with aftermarket front pipe and cat back exhaust (used to be on my s/c)
cusco coil over susspension and adjustable strut tops handles very well
new slotted rotors all round with metal king pads stops very well
Sparco 14" black racing wheels (thats what the wheels have written on em)
momo steering wheel
boost guage
new panasonic cd player with upgrade 4" sony speakers in factory location
lsd gearbox
also has just recently had a Exedy Heavy Duty clutch and pressure plate installed

the only thing holding the car back is that its a bit rough in the body department. As with all aw11's the front bar is broken a bit and there is some minor damage to the front bar.

As a result the owner is asking $9000

I will post pictures on the weekend.

Anyone interested can pm me or call on 0410210176 just leave a msg if i dont answer

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2005 06:18]

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, i never took any drugs hence the clean record but there was a truck load of different supplements and some of the training regiment was very stressful to say the least.

Got any pics of the car it sounds pretty good Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah not with me im at work ill see him on the weekend so ill get some pics of it then looks very nice when its clean ive driven it quite a few times very quick damn i want some coilovers Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon guys we need to start posting in the aw11 thread on the new toymods forum. We are at risk of being beaten by the st162 guys!!!!

We should get a few posts up by the same way we started this thread with pictures of our rides and a descripton
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott you cant be looking at more aw11's you already have two and dont ahve space to keep one of them Razz

us on the other hand have one running Razz one almost running and space for 3 (if i kick my flatmates car outa the shed)
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is allways room for 1 more Laughing Laughing
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having them all going would be nice Sad im just waiting on my mate to press my wheel bearings in and ill jem it all back together Smile
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i finally got mine all working fairly well for about 2 weeks now im pulling it apart again Laughing Laughing

youve allways gotta be moving forward + i need to get my car finnished b4 i go to canada for 8 months
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can leave it here Razz
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha

i want a car to come back to Razz
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you will have a car... you might just be short some forced induction bits Razz
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the heat exchanger up the front is from a suzuki mightyboy, chosen because of its nice size (read small) and light wieght. On the dyno i think it should make about 125rwkw @ 20psi.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would have thought firstly witha gt2535 you would squeeze a bit more poke out of it then that. esp at 20spi
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You lot are correct on all fronts.

No ia m not seriously looking at another one ...i just love AW11s Very Happy

I wish there was room for at least afew more

Monday stock Oz delivered NA Very Happy

Tuesday stock JDM SC targa Very Happy

Wednesday (night) 1 UZ supercharged drag / drift AW11 Shocked

Thursday my current NA Very Happy

Friday 3 SGTE power for tonights burnouts after work Very Happy

Saturday my current SC

Sunday Hard top with cage full track spec with 4AGTE, slicks big brakes rosejointed suspension, fully stripped out carbon fibre etc etc talking like 800kg wet with 250 kw at the wheels Very Happy

Oh in the procees of writing this and trying to do some work got a call from an engineer....AT LAST he is happy to engineer the following:

Full cage (bar at top of window must be reomable for street use)

Race seat one piece shell type must be ADR approved and fitted with adjustable sliding rails

7 1/2 or 8 inch rims with 28mm offset

carbon / Fibreglass panels etc

Coil over suspension down to a ground clearance of 100mm

Engine capacity of 4 LITRE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WITH FORCED INDUCTION

PLUS HIS PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 16:20

the heat exchanger up the front is from a suzuki mightyboy, chosen because of its nice size (read small) and light wieght. On the dyno i think it should make about 125rwkw @ 20psi.

125 WTF dont you mean 225 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyte mine made 139
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 16:27

125 WTF dont you mean 225 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyte mine made 139

hes pulling your leg it will make 125.3rwkw's

finally scott an engineer with some god damn common sense i will be requiring his contact details Very Happy

btw scott did you get my msg with ians number???
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
125.3 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No worries i will share the details once i have gone and seen him, he is local so hope to see him next week

Got the number but it wont connect can you send me a PM with the number again ? also did you get the link on the new forum i posted ?

Also i agree we need to all transfer to the new forum, weve kicked the 162s on this one so lets start again.

Cmon anyone who has not logged on to the new one DO IT NOW
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no yes is really pulling your leg it will do 125.8kw.
mick
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoever picks the right number gets a moustache ride.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 23 September 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 16:59

as long as you promise no fires Laughing Laughing
robbrissy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had my aw11 maybe a month now, just discovered yesterday a scattering of thick black oil drips on the floor under the engine area. They definitily occured in the last week.

Ill get the shop to have a look when i bring her in soon for a general checkup etc.

Robin
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am doing the exact same thing!! I will probably use two motorbike radiators in the front. And I need to move my battery

old_mr2 wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 03:46

I have begun a ghetto A2W Intercooler setup!

http://i14.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/ed/de/cb_1_b.JPG
http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/f4/76/15_1_b.JPG

I just picked up this baby for $45 off ebay. Screw you spearco!!! $1000 my ass!!!
Next on the list is a small motor bike radiator to chill the water.
Then a 12v pump capable of pushing more than 7 L per min and some tubing to hook it all up.

This is a ghetto project. I am aiming to spend no more than $150.
I will keep you all posted.

PS Does anyone have any pics or know of a liberty A2W setup in the AW11?? I am a little concerned about the cooler outlet. I will need a S Bend to hook it up to the motor.

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

how small? got a pic of it mounted?
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 23:13

how small? got a pic of it mounted?

I am interested also, will get some pics tomorrow Very Happy

BTW the lip is in full primer, still needs a fair bit of work but slowly getting there, its just about impossible to get it symetrical Mad spose it shouldnt matter neither am i Razz will post up some pics on monday.

also what are your plans in WA ?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from research, the bigger the heat exchanger the better the w2a intercooler works.

Quote:

underground mining again is the plan. need to earn me some good $$ again (but try and save it this time) so i can hopefully in a couple years set myself up in a small business. Smile
(oh, and some good fishing/4wd/camping back in my home town).
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 07:11

from research, the bigger the heat exchanger the better the w2a intercooler works.

Quote:

underground mining again is the plan. need to earn me some good $$ again (but try and save it this time) so i can hopefully in a couple years set myself up in a small business. Smile

i believe how much water the pump can push through the radiator and the size of the resivour tank also makes a difference
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 16:59

95rwkw........ Rolling Eyes

I so hope i win Very Happy
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 08:05

feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 07:11

Quote:

i believe how much water the pump can push through the radiator and the size of the resivour tank also makes a difference

If you look at the equations for heat transfer, the heat lost or gained by one fluid (Q) is equal to themultiplication of the area of heat transfer (A), the temperature difference of the two fluids (dT, although this notation is not correct, i would not have a clue how to put in a delta symbol)and the overall heat transfer coefficinet, or

Q=AxUxdT

This heat gain or loss is also equal to the multiplication of the mass flow rate (m), the heat capacity at constant pressure Cp, and the temperature difference (dT) or

Q=mxCpxdt

So you can see that the amount of heat loss in an intercooler (heat exchanger) depends apon the area of the heat exchanger, the temperature difference of the two fluids, the overall heat transfer coefficient, the mass flow rate through the system and the heat capacity of the fluid in question ( not both).

Now, remember that if the flows are countercurrent (most efficinet set up) then the temperature difference is calculated differently and is a log mean temperature difference. If the two temps have a big difference then this extra calculation will make a big difference.

The higher the mass flow rate, the more heat transferred and the larger the temperature difference, the higher the heat transfer as well, so having more fluid in the system and flowing at a higher rate will increase the amount of heat transferred.

Also, water has a higher heat capacity, which means that it can hold a lot more heat per volume than air, which makes it a better fluid for use in these systems. However, the drawback is it will add a lot more weight. But in the midship setup where there will not be as much flow as in a front mount engine, the air to water cooler is a better solution.

Questions?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think she has out smarted the lot of us lads.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 24 September 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the way to sydney yesterday decided to go old pac to stave off freeway boredom.

*sigh* i pitty people living in north sydney with that being the closet fun road Sad

mmm buledelah mountain, putty rd, wollembi, etc etc
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so miss in english it comes down to 3 things the size of the heat exchanger but also the flow rate of the water and the amount of water in the system?

toof

yeah it is unfortunatley that is the case the comanaro aint bad but its a bit busy
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a good article on autospeed by Julian on Autospeed that talks about w2a and specifically the Subaru one.

I considered this for a while but went another way.

have u seen the size of the factory subaru heat exchanger they are huge.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well well well, I had the car on the dyno, gun metal turned up for a little bit. Sadly I have a leak in the intake manifold, idles at 3000rpm. This became apparently after the boost was turned to 18psi. So... on 18 psi with the intake leak it got 208hp @ wheels. The power curve goes straight up, then goes flat for the last 1000rpm because of the 2.5 inch exhaust holding her back. Also the intake temps were not as low as i had hoped, testing out the stock aircon condensor as a heat exchanger, it works, but not that well.

In a few weeks I will be getting a 3inch exhaust and a pwr core for the intercooler radiator and track down this air leak + dial in 20-24 psi. It pulls nearly as hard on 10psi as on 18, so one or all three of these things is holding it back bigtime. Apart from that it pulls damnnnnnn hard.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
208kw very nice, i imagine it'd go like a shower of shit.

hodgo: do you know what the article is called ? i cant find it off hand.. i can find their general intercooling guide which dosent give any specifics about the scoobie cooler. we'll be rigging one up for old_mr2's car as he has it arriving any day now.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, right now its not kw, its HP. It will be closer to kw in a few weeks time.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops missed that..

i suspect it'd still move alright Smile
Hodgo
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Spank, for sydneysiders reference where did u get it dynoed?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
castlehill exhaust, not croydon Wink
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 22:31

castlehill exhaust, not croydon Wink

i know that place that dyno is rather scary with no straps to hold the car down a skyline they were dynoing there was sliding all over the place at allmost 200km/hr... Shocked
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they have straps?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most dynos that ive seen do to stop the car comming off the rollers
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, i mean THEY do have straps... southo was there with his 2jz cressida and it was strapped in.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 25 September 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh ok well i didnt see any when they were dynoing that skyline thought it was a bit hairy.... it didnt look like they had any room for them either seeing as the dyno was so close to the door
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 26 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 09:52

i think she has out smarted the lot of us lads.

BAH !!!

Basic heat transfer, yep the equation is correct.

I am just in the process of doing a cople of generator intercooler designs right NOW. The engine is about 1500kw and the intercooler is approx 178 kw. Just to give you an idea of the size of the engine it weighs 12000 kg...thats right 12 ton !!

Oh forgot to mention we are doing the exhaust as well... twin 12 inch systems Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 02:41]

GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 26 September 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown,

It was good to catch up with you, sorry i could not hang around to see it run and get some vid action.

As far as getting the car strapped down it usually is not an issue. Just remember its only the wheels and drive train that are doing 200 the car (that has the vast majority of the mass is stationary) so even if it did get off the rollers its not going to go far.....unless of course you kept your foot buried Laughing

Anyway here are some pics of the lip, this is after the first coat of primer
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/364/lipfromside7nt.th.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8035/liponstand9qf.th.jpg
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 26 September 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Couple a pics with it just sitting on the car, hopefully this will give you some idea......place your orders NOW !! Laughing Laughing
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7834/frontpass3we.th.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8854/lipfullside0ro.th.jpg[img=http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2440/topsi deingarage9ao.th.jpg]
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 26 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
looks very mean scott Smile

who is going to the show on sunday ? i will be coming not sure about erin.. would be good to catch up with some of the aw11 crew.

also who is going to the agm on tuesday ?
Pages (84): [ «  <  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 07:39:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022454977035522 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.