Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont get me wrong. It truly is beautiful. That motor should have been there from the factory.
  Send a private message to this user    
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 07:46

im sure he wanted to visit me and not you guys Razz

shhh... dont tell everyone. Wink

i love the 4age/te/ze series of engine, but i rekon a 3sgte would have to fly. drool...

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry, when you come through you can meet up with me, toof and erin. My friend sarah might tagalong. She owns my old two tone

Feral, reckon you could handle a 3sgte project?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i had the $$$, hell yeah!!! Smile

i want to meet as many aw11 owners (and get pics) as i can from here to Perth.
mainly heading back over to see my nanna, but i want a aw11 adventure too. Smile
just gotta try and make sure the feral will be able to handle a 8000k (approx) trip and i got enough $$$ for fuel, food and accomadation.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you forgot to mention "TZE"
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH!!!! Laughing
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
managed to borrow a friends garage to install my nevo kit last night and after i finished like about 2ish am, man was i disappointed.

took it for a test drive, makes so much more noise but dont feel any power difference. took it on the M5 and notice its bit more 4th and 5th that takes off better. 1st and 2nd seems same. i was expecting in your seat type of pull.

looks at the guage found couldnt get it pass 10psi. even toward end of fourth managed to maybe squeeze about 10.5psi
anyone know why? i thought these things give 12psi+

belt isnt sqeeking, but i let it run in bit more and tightened it up again. one thing i found was the original crank pully is smaller but so much heavier then the nevo

i reckon i be happy if i can get it to 12psi, otherwise its not worth the $550 i paid for it. looks like my 14.5s ET not going happen with this pulley alone

anyway after test drive and disappointment, plus my gearbox is getting so difficult to change gears after i put in the syntrax stuff in, i just went home parked it and went to bed
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 03 December 2004 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would have to suck!

I thought the nevo pulley made a fair bit of difference?

Looks like you'll just have to turbo it Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cars still in workshop *taps fingers*
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you do the abv mod or otherwise it will just bleed off the extra boost.

Hah, me and fat just had fun fixing my piping... then my car wouldnt start... stupid afm has to mounted straight otherwise it doesnt work, GAYEST INVENTION EVER!. Twisted Evil
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha Ha! Piece of shit afm!!! spank and i have learned a few things already from just working on his car Laughing

At least the dodginess has been fixed untill the new turbo comes Smile
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats strange Mk1sc, I noticed a good difference. If i nail first it almost feels like the front wheels will lift off the ground. 2nd has noticible extra punch as well as the other gears. Dont just do teh abv mod, block that sucker off. Unbolt it and make a small gasket to block it

If you want to go super quick you have to setup turbo.

However it is possible to run into the 13's with the SC12 with a big pulley, exhaust, computer upgrade

Quote:

Taken from MR2OC.COM - posted by MR2Racer28:

personally I would not get the grunt box. I have the E.L. Prototypes ECU. It works a lot better than the grunt box. I have a bigger pulley, intercooler, header, exhaust, throttle body and ECU and I pulled a 13.6 @ 98mph. I had 158rwhp when i ran the time and the car weighed 2445 with me in the car.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2004 04:53]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my AFM isnt exactly level, it's on an angle down at the filter end. works fine. Smile

mk1sc?
Quote:

did you do the abv mod or otherwise it will just bleed off the extra boost.

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but we wanted to mount it lengths ways as in facing the sky so it would fit nicer... and the car wouldnt start at all... soon as we made it somewhat level it started first time.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaa.. the flap was probably wide open.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the abv has been done, thats y i got 9psi previously. now with the nevo it only goes to about 10.5psi max. if abv wasnt done it wouldnt go this high. i was expecting big difference, at least chirp 2nd but not even that. i'll just have to run it down the creek again to see if theres any difference. maybe its bit hard to feel it especially in a sc car since power delivery is so even. petrol going down abit faster so thats a good sign, though it could be me thrashing it more testing it out

anyone up for an aw11 wsid night for fun soon? just to compare times with mods etc...
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 04 December 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 02:42

hahaa.. the flap was probably wide open.

funny enough the flap wasnt open???? which was very strange. Spanktowns car just seems to be tempermental Laughing

As for a WSID night.........I'll be in for that! It would have to be next year for me though. I get my car back in two weeks but i have to run it in.

Does anyones car do a 12 sec quarter?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, if anyone hadnt noticed... fatmr2 has a big case of "little man" syndrome Razz hahahaha Evil or Very Mad
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your a dreamer spankman!!!

In 3 weeks you'll have your ass handed to you Twisted Evil

MERRY CHRISTMAS BIATCH!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is if my car lasts till then....

The screw we put in the bov vacum hose got blown out haha.. fixed that. Idle is still very wierd.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe.. grudge match here we come. Twisted Evil
you boy's better take it to the track so we can get some real times on paper.. Very Happy

i replaced both rear ball joints and the passengers front ball joint today on the feral, man it makes it easy when you got the right bloody tool. this morning was a real bitch trying to get the first one of with one of them poxy ball joint spreaders and the sledge. so i went to work and bought one of them ones goes over the lower arm and the bolt screws up onto the ball joint pin and pushes it out, so much easier.

gotta get me a new brake master cylinder (anyone know of a good one laying around?) and then there is not much more maintenance other than a general service and some body work and the feral should be kinda ready to tackle a big drive. Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm Feral and the yellow beast at calder could be cool, but i'd fear that the feral would bust something Sad
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im up for one more attempt at WSID. I am pretty close to hitting 13.999's Very Happy . Hopefully the water spray will help (and I can test the accuracy of the Gtech as well). Name the date and Ill be there...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, getting old is a real bastard.... Laughing

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Its falling apart spanktown! She'll be right

Dont worry feral, there will be time slips Very Happy
I think it would be cool to have a few aw11's at the track. I'd love to see the rest of your cars and how they go.

Have any of you run your cars before? If so, what did you run?

Gives me an idea of what sort of times i have to try to beat Confused
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sure you have seen my g-tech vid, but that wont be a hard one to beat.. Razz
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 05 December 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my best is a 14.1 at 95mph...
I have seen a white aw11 with a turbo 20valve which runs in the 11's
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That video kicks ass feral!

I like the burnout one better though Very Happy

My car went off to get the heat exchanger and a few other bits made today. Should be done by the end of the week and then its off to get tuned Very Happy

Looks like i may get my Christmas present early!!!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How cool is this!!

I hardly ever check ebay, but glad I did today, over the moon actually Smiley =
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=5939563623

From
http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/Reference/MKI%20Mode ls/mki_collectables.htm

FUJIMI ABBEY ROAD
This kit is an assembly model of Fujimi 1st Generation MR-2 Super Charger on a scale of 1/24. This is a highly accurate model kit with realistic rubber like tires, open up headlights, left-hand drive or right-hand drive specifications and two kinds of steering wheels are selectable. This kit can be easily assembled for a highly realistic copy of the original
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 10:47

is that aw11 looks dirty and pretty bad condition and very dodgy. like cable tied radiator, falling apart trimming etc...? coz if so i saw him last time aswell, indian dude. w2a intercooler, turbo of some porshe, 20+psi.

anyway i gotta install a stereo first before i go wsid again. bloody boring lining up for next run without music. so 4" definately fits in the factory location? will probably just go scr and grab me pair of them cheapy $100 speakers and a cheap sub for the front boot

hopefully want to find the missing 3psi which came with my pulley kit too. im losing bit of confidence right now, some audi A4T just drilled me a new asshole on hume hwy over the weekend. absolutely raped me. by end 2nd he was car lengthSSS away and damn his exhaust and bov was bloody loud
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Local model shop has the abbey road kit in stock for about 30$

As for times, my car hasn't been to track yet. Got her back today and need to do a few more things to her before it heads to track.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clown u running a 175mm pulley? how much boost u get? and when do u get it? like at high speed etc....?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im running cusco pulley but for some reason im not getting more then 10psi. Tested it out on way home from mechanics (new belts etc. are on) and still no more then 10.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn thats same as mine. the new pulley is so much bigger yet only running about 1psi more. something must be wrong
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i need to remove the abv fully i think. I need more power!!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 18:25

is that aw11 looks dirty and pretty bad condition and very dodgy. like cable tied radiator, falling apart trimming etc...? coz if so i saw him last time aswell, indian dude. w2a intercooler, turbo of some porshe, 20+psi.

Where is that car from? Like is it in sydney?

I made sure my sterio is up and running in time for the car to be on the road but somehow i dont think i'll be listening to it. I'd rather listen to where all that $$$$ went to, under the hood Laughing

How crap is this.......I get my car back just in time for double points Mad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one davedave, i have a Abbey Road 1/24 scale T-top 4agze model i bought at a big car show in sydney back in '99. never have got around to putting it together though.

clown, yeah chuck that ABV away. useless peice of shit it is.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok got some pictures now
this is at sss pickin up the half cut

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/image.php?id=2429&h=208339

and this is the mr2 being lifted over the engine.

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/image.php?id=2430&h=618974

this is the new engine and gearbox in the car

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/image.php?id=2431&h=568673

when i get some good photos of the rest of the car ill post em up aswel

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great pics mate good luck! Well done

Keep 'em coming!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 20:28

great pics mate good luck! Well done

Keep 'em coming!

Thanx old_mr2
The conversion is done and was working unitil the gearbox casing decided to crack for some unknown reason where the drain plug is. Ive sourced a new box for it from sss for a good price and im going to fix the old box and sell it. will do with the pics.

P.S. for anyone who is considering doing an engine conversion in a carport dont attempt it in winter I suffered many cases of frostbitten fingers in an attempt to get it done in a reasonable time.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 10:03]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, same gze colour 1/2 cut i bought from SSS years ago. Shocked

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 21:21

hey man, same gze colour 1/2 cut i bought from SSS years ago. Shocked

Ha Ha........Me too Laughing
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 19:33

mk1sc wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 18:25

Where is that car from? Like is it in sydney?

I made sure my sterio is up and running in time for the car to be on the road but somehow i dont think i'll be listening to it. I'd rather listen to where all that $$$$ went to, under the hood Laughing

How crap is this.......I get my car back just in time for double points Mad

not sure if its rfom sydney but its been at wsid fair bit. car apparantly has been worked on by rigoli i think.

i just took the 2 out for a spin and grabbed a friend with me. just to make sure i ripped the guage out and put it on his lap told him to read the boost to me. now im more satisfy as i found max in 1st was 10psi, 2nd was 11psi and 3rd was 11.5, maybe 4th i mite get 12psi. so it was me not reading it properly while driving after all. but still its not big difference in feel. i've taken 3 friends for a spin already and none has felt it any difference from before

nice work there 4agte. shouldnt complain at least you got a carport to work in, something i always wished. last weekend i was able to borrow my friends unoccupied garage to install my pulley. garage was quite small had to park close to one side to open the other side door, but best feeling ever to be able to work on the car in peace. while trying to pry the crank pulley off 1am in morning i actually half slepts on the concrete underneath the right rear hub, then woke up and continued

i most likely be running in about 2-3 weeks, probably 22nd dec. be good to catch up with few aw11 owners. i'll be out watching this wednesday. want to get this done soon as my gearbox is getting more unhealthy each day

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems to be the popular colour Very Happy

Im glad they had that one there as the other 2 were green
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey 4agte,
will you be doing a 4agte conversion on it? I figure that your name on here is 4agte so.......... Rolling Eyes

where abouts in sydney are you from? as i mentioned earlier i would like to organise a cruise early next year so you might want to join in?

As for any others out there that would like to join in, speak up! it'll be heaps better if we can get a good number of people out for a day.

That aw11 that does 11's, is it faster than bens red one?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would luv to and yes i will be doing a turbo conversion but im just trying to get the rest of the car sorted before i go for more power.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my babies finally alive again. Weathers been hot and dry for so long....... on the way to get the mr2 and it poors heavy and has ever since. So decided to take dads lux out for some round-a-bout fun to cheer myself up Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'll break it again..... Rolling Eyes
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 06 December 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 22:32

As for any others out there that would like to join in, speak up! it'll be heaps better if we can get a good number of people out for a day.

I'm super keen if I can get my car finished! Would be great if it could co-incide with Ferals visit too.

Clown wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 19:01

Local model shop has the abbey road kit in stock for about 30$

I asked a couple near me for any kits and had absolutely no luck. Well it's about the same price as what I'm paying and I get mine delivered, so I'm not too upset.

If the bonnet opens on it, I might have to find an sw20 one and do an engine swap to match my car Smiley =
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 09:06

I'm super keen if I can get my car finished! Would be great if it could co-incide with Ferals visit too.

I cant see why we cant arrange that Rolling Eyes

That would make things a whole lot easier for you feral!
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for all the models try www.hlj.com

I got mine for about $30 including shipping.
Unfortunately I tried using the tamiya smoke spray and fucked the windows up Crying or Very Sad so I have'nt finished it yet. I will though...

I am running a 175mm Nevo as well and I am getting near 15 pounds. I do also have the smaller supercharger pulley (MAP) so thats why I am getting more. I recently repacked my tensioner pulley with grease as there was no way I was going to pay $350 for a new one... The bearing is sweet now.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That aw11 that does 11's, is it faster than bens red one?

I dont think so, Bens does 10.4's I am pretty sure. But they are making about the same power at the wheels.(350hp)

Im also up for a big AW11 meet....
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well well........By the looks of things this aw11 get together is getting a lot of positive feedback Very Happy

Hey feral, when abouts is your trip down this way? feb did you say?

At least we will have heaps of time to plan so it should be good. I guess i'll work out with feral how and when he will make his travel arrangements and we can work around that.

Soooooo...........In theory, this should be the best damn get together ever Very Happy

Hey davedave, whats the odds of you having your car done by around feb? I would love for everyone to be good and ready for when the time comes. It would be crap if someone missed out Sad After all, its not every day that feral comes past Surprised
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dude, hopefully leaving Bundy at the start of Feb.
i will probably spend a couple days in Brissie (my lil sisters live there and i wanna try and organise a AW11 meet there for some pics Smile).
gotta call in on Coff's Harbour and then onto Sydney i think, unless there is anyone i need to call in on between there?.

i would really like to meet up with everyone down there, and being in one place at the same time would make it even better!!!
i will have to try and time it to get there on a w/end which will make it easier on you guy's. i could always time a Brissie meet on the way back, i i leave there mid week (which i would have to to get to Syd on the w/end. Wink

closer to the time i leave, i would like to get hold of everyones mobile numbers and possibly addresses.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The plan was to finish it before christmas, but unforseen work circumstances has killed that idea. It has to be ready for mid Jan though as it's included in part 2 of a magazine article (part 1 comes out on the 10th I think - if it comes out alright, I'll tell you which mag Smiley =).

So that said, I should be ready for Feb. And worst case scenario, I'll just meet you guys in my missus's festiva (1.5 auto, white with big pink 'racing' decals' Laughing)
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does the mag explain how to put a 3sgte into an aw11? with pics and stuff?
That would be a worthwile bit of info!
i would have done it to my car if i knew a bit more at the time. Wouldnt have cost much more either. Damn it! i could of have had heaps more power Mad
oh well, maybe next time Rolling Eyes

As for the festiva.......... i might have to do some more mods to my car to keep up Laughing I hear they go hard Confused lol
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, the article will be titled torque is cheap, and I'm the baby of the article. 10 cars ranging from me up to some hairy @rsed drag car. With things like a 10 sec VL and a couple of rotors thrown in for good measure.

First article was based around the dyno, the second will be around things like go-woh, cones, etc. I'll get my revenge in the second Smiley =

And I can't knock the festi, it's carted my @rse around for the last few weeks. And hell, those pink stickers have to count for an extra 4kw. Making a grand total of about 8fwkw Smiley =
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 07 December 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this cruise will be uberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 08 December 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 00:43

uberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Smile

Damn computer geek! Laughing
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 08 December 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
isn't uber german or something?
Pages (84): [ «  <  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:50:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.019495010375977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.