Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat do you have the sway bar and linkages still and or struts? i wanna get this shit fitted.
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 20:33

Spanktown wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 18:31

urgentrly needed rear swaybar linkages............. AND does anyone if if the SC import aw11 came with a rear swaybar cause mine doesnt have one.... I need the linkages for my new whiteline swaybar...

From what I understand early AW11's didn't have the rear sway bar. Maybe late 87/early 88 they were added. Feral will know this one for sure.

My 86 SC dont got one but the 89 NA has!

My 88 na has one and my half cut has one aswell but the na one is thicker i think so im sticking with that.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 21:16

fat do you have the sway bar and linkages still and or struts? i wanna get this shit fitted.

I have these peices if you are interested.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toof: Are you sure it was the calipers that warped them, and not just a heap of water (or something of the likes)?

The reason I'm asking is that I have a set of gt4 rotors in pretty good nick and my aw11 rotors which are almost new. But if what you're saying is correct, then I'll redrill my gt4 ones.

I've only warped one set or rotors and it was doing something extremely silly. Raining really hard one day and I was approaching a big puddle. Being in a stupid mood I thought, I'm mid mounted, I can drive through a puddle and not soak the engine Rolling Eyes
Tada, warped rotors

I know someone that's warped theirs twice when washing their car after a run.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You just missed out spankman. I threw all that shit out on the weekend. Dumbass, you should have asked me earlier!

All i have left now is the sc inlet manifold and the old engine and gearbox.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 22:29

You just missed out spankman. I threw all that shit out on the weekend. Dumbass, you should have asked me earlier!

All i have left now is the sc inlet manifold and the old engine and gearbox.
Bummer! 4agte should be able to help him.

Spanktown let me know how it goes. My SC isnt handling as well as i'd like after fitting the SPAX springs, although its better then b4. I have a bit of bodyroll I want to get rid of. I want it to ride more like a sled. Like my old NA Evil or Very Mad
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man, since i put the 18mm front sway in and the koni adjustables, the front turns in like a go kart, except it doesnt have its front springs in yet... but the rear is very loose, so once i get the rear adjustables swaybar it should be killer. Ill let you know.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's interesting the rear sway bar. when i was up in mackay to see pulcino we kinda came to the conclusion that the rear sway bar on the feral actualy helped it lose traction when flogging around corners Shocked , where as his gte auto had more traction around corners with-out a rear sway bar. sounds wierd i know.

what we figured is that when the feral comes into a tight corner driving hard the tyre leading into the corner has the weight of the car on it, it moves up in suspension travel, but then the sway bar will try to counter react this which i feel will then kinda push back against the travel of the tyre which inturn causes it skip/slide on the tar (hope that makes sense?)
where as pulcino's with-out a sway bar, it comes into the corner and the tyre leading into the corner moves up in suspension travel in it's own accord and both tyres just seem to grip the whole way through the corner much better.

i dont know, hard to explain. but it made sense to us at the time. Wink
maybe sometime i'll remove the sway bar and see if it makes any difference to the feral when just doing tight corner abuse.
though the rear sway bar made the feral more stable on big sweepers, hi-way etc than pulcino's was.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 21 December 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is it with you guys always getting technical Confused

Put a sway bar in and drive it Laughing

Sorry.......Not having my car is getting to me Crying or Very Sad , I'll have to start taking my meds again!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree feral my mates s/c has no rear swaybar but has coilovers and in the long high speed sweepers you can really feel it roll in the rear where as mine stays flatter.
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought i would add my thought's on rear sway bars as my 86 aw11sc has no rear sway bar while my 88aw11sc is rear sway bar equipped.

The 86sc (without swaybar) has considerably softer suspension so it must be taken into account,but the feeling is that the rear end does produce a lot more roll when cornering hard.The car is extremely predictable though and has a nice progressive feel to it and seems to have very high cornering speeds and a feeling that loosing control would take some really stupid driving technique.

The 88sc (with really fat rear sway bar) has super f#cking rock hard ohlins adjustable monotube suspension and has next to zero roll when cornering hard,while i have not had much opportunity to drive it really hard and test the limits my gut tells me that finding it's limits could be really scary as i expect i would not get much warning when the rear does let go.I would imagine it's cornering limits would be higher but at the expense of progressive warning.

Anyway that's my feelings on the rear sway bars,but i will definately know more when i get the chance to flog the 88sc around a track hard.

Cheers.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2004 07:13]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some of you might recognise my new parts....anyone apart from FAT know where i got them? Evil or Very Mad

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/8229/newtoys2ri.th.jpg http://img142.exs.cx/img142/3056/intaketop.th.jpg http://img142.exs.cx/img142/6488/insidecooler.th.jpg
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/7273/sizingup.th.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2004 08:54]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome. I thought about buying that gear off Ben until I found my ST205 cooler setup.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, finding an st205 setup was becoming hard, and i couldnt resist this stuff, proven to work well. Damnit, it was too fast an answer josh.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 19:47

Awesome. I thought about buying that gear off Ben until I found my ST205 cooler setup.

is that Ben from Unique Autos???
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its his gear from when he was running 11's
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 20:49

yeah its his gear from when he was running 11's

Does this mean your car will run 11's now Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2004 10:34]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 19:47

Are you running an st205 cooler with your current set up josh?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, it means it wont explode
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was out at WSID tonight, to my amazement there was a red AW11 SC running tonight, was pulling 14.6's all night. Just curious if it was anyone off here? I am purchasing an AW11 SC next week, so i guess it would be a good idea to start knowing some other people in the AW11 community.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 20:37

no, it means it wont explode

maybe..................... Shocked
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have made the right decision db. Theres no need to follow the 86 flock.

After 6 months of being an owner you will understand and ask yourself why you didnt get one earlier. Maybe 3 months maybe 1 week Evil or Very Mad

This thread is all about getting the owners together and sharing our thoughts on the mighty AW11. Welcome. When do you pick her up. Dont forget to do a writeup of your ride
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeez, i write some gay shit sometimes.
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, nah it wasn't tooo gay, should be picking it up in a weeks time.

I'll be sure to get heaps of pics of it as well when i do Cool

I never did have an interest in buying an AE86, i had never heard a bad word spoken about an AW11, perhaps only your average joe in his parents astra saying they are ugly, which only made me want to get one even more Laughing

okay, now who is sounding gay...
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
db__ wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 22:48

I was out at WSID tonight, to my amazement there was a red AW11 SC running tonight, was pulling 14.6's all night. Just curious if it was anyone off here? I am purchasing an AW11 SC next week, so i guess it would be a good idea to start knowing some other people in the AW11 community.

yeah should be my car man, ran 14.6 all night, dont know why but my tyre spun so much today = bad launches. last time i did under 2.0sec 60ft with 28psi at rear not today though. next time drop by say hi man, show us your ride when you get it

i was actually out to support my friends, one in the 03 black sti, everyone says its fast on the street and didnt believe us when we say its stock except exhuast, so he decided to give it a hit down the quarter and did 12.9. imagine with mods?
another friend in a 88 gsxr750 ran 12.2, not bad for 15yr old bike. both ran for the first time aswell

this my dyno graph after nevo 12psi in 4th
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/r32/Stuff/dyno_12psi.JPG

and heres the timeslip
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/r32/Stuff/timeslip_12psi.JPG

had a chat with a bloke says he had a map gze stock everything in a ae92 and ran 14.5 thats 8psi and fwd. i never knew this was possible
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one bro.

When is this big AW11 day at WSID going to happen. I cant wait.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same here, someone should organise something. hope i get an exhaust before then though. i always feel left out at wsid, have the quietest car, there no music and no exhaust Crying or Very Sad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your running 14.6's that should mean my/mates guesses for my times should be about right. Cars being garaged for a while to lay low..... sick of all the attention its reciving at the moment. Im coping abuse from random people and rumors are my car will be trashed if its left alone on street. Rolling Eyes
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 22 December 2004 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 23:45

yeah same here, someone should organise something. hope i get an exhaust before then though. i always feel left out at wsid, have the quietest car, there no music and no exhaust Crying or Very Sad

I was going to organise something but i still havent got my car back Mad Mad Mad

Dont worry about the music or the exhaust, at least you have your car!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Spank but I find it hard to not answer a question that I know.

FAT yeah I have a St205 cooler on my car, it's very nice for throttle response, there's a total of 6 inches of cooler piping. The engine I have is out of a 97 MR2 so it's the same generation as the 205 and the cooler fits up perfectly with the 205 throttle snout.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do those things come with a resovior or do you just fill the unit itself?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope no reservoure. I actually have the whole lot, heat exchanger, pump and radiator but I didn't get the radiator in between the rails so I'm actually using the AC condensor for my front mount radiator. The lines to the thing make for a fair amount of water in the system.

I have been contemplating adding a reservour for dyno days and the drags etc. I think I might end up with an esky with a big coil of copper pipe in it that has the coolant running through it then I can fill the esky with Ice or if I'm keen dry ice.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mk1sc did you once see another red aw11 out near the mean fiddler at rouse hill. If so it was mine and yours is the only other red one Ive seen ever. Is yours a jap import or aussie converted?
My car was dynoed at 112 kwatw (running 15psi with nevo and MAP GZE SC pulley) but that was done in third gear. Would it make a huge diference????
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
db__ wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 23:19

I never did have an interest in buying an AE86, i had never heard a bad word spoken about an AW11, perhaps only your average joe in his parents astra saying they are ugly, which only made me want to get one even more Laughing

never a bad word, man I say bad words about mine all the time, but don't let that dishearten you cause mine was a special circumstance. it was an absolute POS at a bargin price which I am alway constanty fixing something or replacing something. it had been neglected its whole life by the looks of it. it just needs a little TLC

mine looks pretty funny atm i took my bike up to a nice dirt trail, so atm it has roof racks and a bike carrier on top of it Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 17:17

My car was dynoed at 112 kwatw (running 15psi with nevo and MAP GZE SC pulley)

Mine was on the dyno today getting tuned for the first time Very Happy

170rwkw! Not bad for a first figure but there is much improvement to be made.

Looks like i get it tomorrow morning so im pretty happy. Very Happy
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 17:17

hey mk1sc did you once see another red aw11 out near the mean fiddler at rouse hill. If so it was mine and yours is the only other red one Ive seen ever. Is yours a jap import or aussie converted?
My car was dynoed at 112 kwatw (running 15psi with nevo and MAP GZE SC pulley) but that was done in third gear. Would it make a huge diference????

dont think so mate, i dont even know where rouse hill is. but if i had seen your car i wouldve remembered as from picture on here it looks heaps good and clean. i got my car factory S/Ced from japan, cheap thrash about car pretty poor condition but engine has kept up quite good with my abuse. i drive it hard but never thrash it like burnouts etc, dont want anything break down its 15yr old after all

not sure on your dyno in 3rd gear i would expect be higher but your 14.1sec proves you have heaps more power anyway so thereabout. i reckon i should pull few tenths faster in winter though

fatmr2 so you be organisning something soon
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:26

170rwkw! Not bad for a first figure but there is much improvement to be made.

Bloody hell, nice one!!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:41

Fatmr2 so you be organisning something soon

Well, if my car comes back tomorrow and all goes well i should be able to run my car in fairly quickly. But as it stands i wont be doing any racing for a while.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:51

Bloody hell, nice one!!

Thanks man Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 23 December 2004 07:55]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:51

Well, if my car comes back tomorrow and all goes well i should be able to run my car in fairly quickly. But as it stands i wont be doing any racing for a while.

good to here man, i be sure to watch your first run down the track. are we talking 12's or even 11's here with that amount of power?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:57

fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 18:51

good to here man, i be sure to watch your first run down the track. are we talking 12's or even 11's here with that amount of power?

I wish 11'S Laughing

Should do a 12. but thats fine cause my car isnt finished yet Very Happy I still have to find that other 30 or so kw Rolling Eyes
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha wished my car had a spare 30kw somewhere i need to find, so hard to get the power from s/c. i planned on racing cheaply but i've already spent heaps on the pulley, now im looking at exhasut, i wonder if it be cheaper if i turboed it in first place
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 19:11

but i've already spent heaps on the pulley

You think you've spent heaps Rolling Eyes I dont even want to think about what i spent Shocked
Ha Ha Ha!

I really would have loved to drive an sc aw11 but you just cant get the power i was after. at one stage i was going to get a bigger sc from cappa performance but i decided turbo was just the way to go, and by the looks of things i went ok Smile But having said that it will be pretty hard for me to get the power i want with out changing the turbo. I will go as far as i can with it and then i will worry about making changes like that.
As i said earlier i still have a few things to change with the current setup and hopefully that will get me a bit closer to my goal Smile
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 21:49

Toof: Are you sure it was the calipers that warped them, and not just a heap of water (or something of the likes)?

could possibly be but i cant think of a single occastion that killed them. so im not discounting it as a possibility but it could be.

if the gt4 units are from the twin piston calipers then id imagine it would be much thicker then the aw11 ones and would handle heat heaps better.

out of curisoity could you measure them for me and get an accurate diameter and thickness on them.

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat, i wanna see a dyno sheet scan... Wink

well i took the feral for the last drive before xmas tonight, man i love that thing... http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-3043.png

off to brissie in the feroza tomorow arvo.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 00:13

Dont you believe me Feral? Rolling Eyes

Thats cool, i should get one and yes i will post it up for you Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 00:16

feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 00:13

Dont you believe me Feral? Rolling Eyes

Thats cool, i should get one and yes i will post it up for you Laughing

hahaha. Feral is jealous

So am I Confused
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lads this thread is starting to lack pictures Razz
go on git! more piccys!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 20:20

davedave wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 21:49

could possibly be but i cant think of a single occastion that killed them. so im not discounting it as a possibility but it could be.

if the gt4 units are from the twin piston calipers then id imagine it would be much thicker then the aw11 ones and would handle heat heaps better.

out of curisoity could you measure them for me and get an accurate diameter and thickness on them.

Hang on, so the original disks that were to be used with those twin piston calipers is thicker than the AW11 disks? Do you know that the pistons and seals stay captive on worn out pads with AW11 rotors?

This is a serious safety issue. If the pads wear down and a piston pops out then you'll only have rear brakes and we all know how effective stopping with the hand brake is.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 00:58

hahaha. Feral is jealous
So am I Confused

i should be jealous of you guys! You got to drive around in sc/turbo mr2's for ages while i had no car at all.......

Its just my turn now Very Happy
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 08:38

Hang on, so the original disks that were to be used with those twin piston calipers is thicker than the AW11 disks? Do you know that the pistons and seals stay captive on worn out pads with AW11 rotors?

This is a serious safety issue. If the pads wear down and a piston pops out then you'll only have rear brakes and we all know how effective stopping with the hand brake is.

hence why i would like to know the dimensions
Embarassed

i dont think they are that much different irrc the aw11 rotor is 22mm where the ST185 is 25mm however this is coming from dba's rotor listing and i KNOW it is wrong for the ST185RC as it lists the same rotor for the 185 as the 185rc which uses the twin piston and smaller diameter rotors.

so i do know that there could potentially be an issue there is the pads wear down too low but i always replace them way before they get to that point anyway. the pads in there now are near new.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 December 2004 22:30]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 23 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool.

I just really have issues with this kind of modification being recomended because people who don't bother changing their pads may do the mod and end up in the back of a truck. It certainly would be good to find out.

This is one of the big reasons why I plan to use the GT4 disk along with the single piston GT4 caliper, that and the extra inch of disk diameter.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout something like this.

or this even... Razz
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralDSCI0215_40.jpg
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you want some more pics well how bout these this is the car now with no wing, have been meaning to put them up for a while

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/6676/aw119489pt.th.jpg http://img150.exs.cx/img150/906/aw119461xe.th.jpg

and my ideas for my paint job, should look.... different

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/7469/paintjob1so.th.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 24 December 2004 03:57]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys I am having a few problems with my steering. once I get to about 60km it starts to shake the wheel a bit, at 100km its shaking lots. does anybody know what causes this?

if it is the rack how much should it cost to get one reco'd?

also has anyone had a problem with their high beam swith getting touchy, most times I flick it forward the lights turn off but no high beams on. and rarely it works. I have checked the wiring it seems fine, cleaned the connections and no change?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a pic for you............

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/Fatmr2 dyno.jpg

Hows that? Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 24 December 2004 07:47]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-3681.png
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah, yes feral... i dont know........ Shocked Shocked Shocked

I met up with him this arvo and checked it out since its been running and went for a quick drive at 8psi... runs very well indeed.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8 psi.... pfff Rolling Eyes

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sat, 25 December 2004 01:16

8 psi.... pfff Rolling Eyes

on run in mode!

20 psi for the street Very Happy

Dont be a hater feral Laughing
Pages (84): [ «  <  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:54:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022664785385132 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.