Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGTE: My car still uses the standard dizzy. Its just been modifyed.

Spank: Hey man, what can i say.......im just boared with it. So im thinking of doing up something else? At the moment im a bit up in the air...... I might keep it, i just wanted to see if there was any interest in it if i do decide to sell.

Send a private message to this user    
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 17:36

any sydney people have a spare standard i/c they can let me test? im suspecting an intake leak at the i/c, its very loud. my idle bounces and my vacuum guage at idle is now at 16inHG, used be 18 before

if problem fixed i'll buy the cooler of you if price is reasonable

thanx

anyone got spare i/c lying around they wanted to get rid off?
im so confident its leaking
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toof thats very nice 2, love them rims aswell

DAMN FAT, why are you selling already??? man that car was gonna be a beast. what project u got next that will be better?, i be disappointed if it isnt another 2 of some sort. so you selling it with the blown engine?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 23:27

mk1sc wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 17:36

any sydney people have a spare standard i/c they can let me test? im suspecting an intake leak at the i/c, its very loud. my idle bounces and my vacuum guage at idle is now at 16inHG, used be 18 before

if problem fixed i'll buy the cooler of you if price is reasonable

thanx

anyone got spare i/c lying around they wanted to get rid off?
im so confident its leaking

Find out where it is leaking and patch it up i did that with mine i was too lazy to relocate the battery before it punched a hole in my ic (hate to think what happened to those loose bits of aluminum) so as a stop gap i got some Need It and filled the hole works a treat and only cost like 10 buks. The other thing is that when your engine idles up the vaccume will move so maybe its not intercooler related at all and could be ignition related.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah man, brand new engine. The gearbox is being rebuilt as we spaek to. I'm actually making a new exhaust for it as well. The only thing is the bloody manifold is so time consuming and fiddly Mad ha ha.

I'm not 100% if i will sell it yet...... Might hang onto it for a while. who knows? I'm just shitty that it didn't turn out how i wanted, thats all. i change my mind a lot Laughing Prolly why I've had 9 cars so far.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since i got the car i've heard few times very faint vacuum leaky sounds. and now its just worst its always there very loud and is over one part of the i/c. that could explain why i never got full boost from my nevo. and now to think of it everytime i drive in the rain it doesnt have power like in dry cold air. mite be sucking in water while waiting at the lights

few days ago my battery (after i moved from boot back to engine) fell onto the i/c = few burnt marks here and there dont know if it had anything to do with my problem.
pretty sure i seen few people selling these i/c for $50 ages ago but never thought i needed one.

i'll put some air into the i/c tomorrow while watering it down see if i can find the leak
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 23:43

I'm just shitty that it didn't turn out how i wanted, thats all. i change my mind a lot Laughing Prolly why I've had 9 cars so far.

whoa, 177kw not enough for you hehe
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gonna be any AW11s at the toymod WSID day on 16th Feb?
wouldnt mind catching up with few people
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOPE! i want 200 damn it Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 23:58

gonna be any AW11s at the toymod WSID day on 16th Feb?
wouldnt mind catching up with few people

If my car is ready i'll pop in Rolling Eyes
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 23 January 2005 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 23:53

well since i got the car i've heard few times very faint vacuum leaky sounds. and now its just worst its always there very loud and is over one part of the i/c. that could explain why i never got full boost from my nevo. and now to think of it everytime i drive in the rain it doesnt have power like in dry cold air. mite be sucking in water while waiting at the lights

few days ago my battery (after i moved from boot back to engine) fell onto the i/c = few burnt marks here and there dont know if it had anything to do with my problem.
pretty sure i seen few people selling these i/c for $50 ages ago but never thought i needed one.

i'll put some air into the i/c tomorrow while watering it down see if i can find the leak

Just fill it with the hose you will soon find any leaks
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys does anybody know what that airbox in the engine bay just before the AFM is for. If I remove it will it cause a problem? it may only be in the NA's.

I have a mad idea for some cold air ducting but it needs to get rid of that.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's just a resonance chamber. You can remove it no problems.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never run without it, but I don't think you'd have any probs removing it if you were running a different intake.
It's pretty much an empty box, which as far as I know, is just like a air resonator (if that's what you'd call it) to make the air coming from around all of that d!cky pipework flow smoother.

I could be completely wrong on this, but it makes sense to me Smiley =
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a resonator box it would create a restriction and an easy way to plug the hole in the rubber where the inlet for the resonator box is to use a milk cap or cottee's cordial cap upside down in it then tighten the clamp arround it works a treat just paint it black and no1 will eva know the difference.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another mod you can do is get a pod filter and relocate the afm with a peice of silicon hose straight off the inlet manifold and then run the pod filter off the afm supposed to be good for 5hp atw although i cant confirm this but seemed to make a seat of the pants difference to me.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I was kinda thinking along the lines of using that hole there and making a second filter box there and having a pipe coming from below to duct more air into the system, cause I dunno I think my stock piping leakes due to the desintergration of all the foam sealing it. Rolling Eyes but thats just an excuse I made to do a mod Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 08:24]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought i would throw up a pic of the new manifold im making for my car. I got this far this afternoon.....

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/new manifold.jpg
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good man! haha mines fucked!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 19:38

Just thought i would throw up a pic of the new manifold im making for my car. I got this far this afternoon.....

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/new manifold.jpg

How did you get a hold of the flange that bolts to the head?

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most exhaust shops should be able to supply them.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Liverpool exhaust my friend Smile

Its a long way to go but they are the only ones that make em. You can get all the flanges there.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmm.... i should order me some pre-cut head flanges. (cutting it out ya self sucks the big one). it would give me some projects to do when i come back from my trip, seeing i am out the farm now with a welder and stuff.

got some exhaust pipe bends ordered through work for the "make feral's exhaust legal project", should get them tomorow hopefully. i should be able to whack something up on wednesday being a day off work. was under it last night, i might be able to still keep my center exit. Smile

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought i would go the same as you, straight out the back but now im thinking one out each side Very Happy very sexy!

You order a cat while you were there Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 24 January 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 19:59

You order a cat while you were there Laughing

useing my old 4agze system's cat. Wink
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey girls whats happening! Im in Vail, Colorado US right now snowboarding. Near Aspen.

Ive been in Canada for the past two weeks snowboarding aswell. The snow is amazing over here. Dry and fluffy. Forget about perisher if you love the snow get you ass over here as soon as youcan.

I will be back in early feburary. I miss my aw11 heaps. The roads ae icy here I would love to take her out for A FEW corners.

Cheers and peace out. Westside!

Hey fat whats going on with your aw11 I went tocheck out your car for sale and it had been deleted.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see your having fun man Smile

Yeah, i was just thinking about letting it go buti have another idea in mind now Rolling Eyes

You'll see.......
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old MR2 ---- You Barstard!!!
Should try Hokkaido...
Get great Pow and Jap cars and chicks and they're not many real good boarders so it feels like you are ripping it up all day. Laughing
All the best man... half ya luck...
WORK SUX!
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man what a crap night, coming back from cabra i was travelling along king georges roseland car wont go to 4th
stopped by a side street and found one of the selector cable u clip had dropped of and cable was loose.

called a close by friend picked my up and went his house for a while waited til traffic slowed down abit. then i went pick up my car went home, didnt really trust my car left overnight in the area. was quite a tough drive only using 1st, 3rd and 5th which was vry loose so hard to find aswell

man every holiday of mine my car breaks down, last time my slave cylinder blew on my holiday aswell

anyone gotta spare clip? dont think any wreckers be open tomorrow.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use a couple thick cable ties in a X pattern over/around the shifter cable and it's mounting braket.
that should keep you on the road until the wreckers are open again.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 25 January 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put a bit of wire through the hole at the top of the pin. That will hold it.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 12:46

I will be back in early feburary. I miss my aw11 heaps. The roads ae icy here I would love to take her out for A FEW corners.

MUAHAHAH little does he realise his mr2 is still tucked safley away in his garage minus the 4agze which is now sitting over here MAUAHAHHA

i had to restrain E from going gze looting Razz

have fun on your hol by the time your back my new ride should be here.. its in brisbane now. got realeased from customs yesterday and im currently doing battle with the shipping company to either release it to the trucking company or to truck it down here ARGH.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof!

ROAD TRIP!

fly up there and drive it back Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 26 January 2005 00:43]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was my first plan but im a little hesitant to do it for a couple of reasons.

1) i will have to go from the airport into the city then back out to the docks to get paperwork and then the car. quite some travelling. esp since the earliest flight i can get there will land me there at 10am. so its going to be mid afternoon at the best before im actually driving.

2) it is a completly unknon quantity, i know toyota is tough and reliable but esp since it has been sitting in transit and storage for a while now im a little concerned about picking it up and driinvg 1200km home without knowing the car. i dont want to be in glen innes and blow a gearbox.

3) it will cost me about the same to truck -v- drive it down. buy the time i take time off work, fly up there, get cabs around, fuel, beer so i can borrow trade plates to drive it back on, i may as well get it trucked down here which will solve above said problems.

and to boot i put my back out this weekend and can hardly do anything netherlone drive for 12 hours. ( i cant turn my head more then about 15deg side to side)

ARGH.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually if its been in storage/transit for a while you would be best changing the oil/filters/plugs before driving it.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly. and how do you think airport security would react to me taking some 15w50 and a tool kit onbaord with me Razz

it will be less hassle to have to put on a truck. but at this point imhaving hassles getting people to work smoothly together *argh*
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pain will be worth it - trust me Very Happy

(it is an SC right?)
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup SC hardtop so no leaks Razz
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mines an SC hardtop - love it Smile
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey starfire where did you get the image of the mr2 in your avatar? thats looks phat, do you have the full size image possibly or a link?
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found it on a google search...

I wish I had a front splitter like that (actually I dont - my stock one insists on scraping on everything as it is).

Give me your email address and Ill send it to you.

Format: JPG
Dimensions: 400 x 219
Size: 13.9kb
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 00:02

use a couple thick cable ties in a X pattern over/around the shifter cable and it's mounting braket.
that should keep you on the road until the wreckers are open again.

fatmr2 wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 01:49

Put a bit of wire through the hole at the top of the pin. That will hold it.

thanx guys, couldnt find any wires in the house luckily found some very thin rusted wires on someone elses fences and wrapped 5-6 layers onto the damn cable. bit loose but good enough to get me to work til i find a clip

man i should get a big jack next time, this small one doesnt go high enough and whole car was ontop of my chest whole time. plus lying on ground at back of my lane where there broken glass and syringes around wasnt the best either
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you didnt get under a car while it was on a jack did you? Shocked

[Updated on: Wed, 26 January 2005 04:54]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no way man, had a jack and a stand on the left rear side of my car. i never trust a jack alone
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 26 January 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got most of ferals 'legal' exhaust done today. man i need to practise my welding, it's been a while. Shocked

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralnewzorst1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralnewzorst2.jpg

i need to cut the 180 bend back about 1" on the muffler side so i can move the muffler to the outside of the car more. it will be easier to do the center exit bend then.

mk1sc, it's the metal U clips you mean? hold the actual shifter cable to the gearbox..
some crappy fwd carolla or something should use the same things.

Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a question, are any of you guys members of the MR2 owners club of australia?

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 23:29

well i got most of ferals 'legal' exhaust done today. man i need to practise my welding, it's been a while. Shocked

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralnewzorst1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralnewzorst2.jpg

i need to cut the 180 bend back about 1" on the muffler side so i can move the muffler to the outside of the car more. it will be easier to do the center exit bend then.

mk1sc, it's the metal U clips you mean? hold the actual shifter cable to the gearbox..
some crappy fwd carolla or something should use the same things.

man if only u in sydney, can make me one Very Happy

nah its the u clip that holds the cable to the bracket. dont worry i bought some new ones already. only a buck something, most goldish and shiniest part in my engine Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my stupid stock lip insists on scraping on anything aswell. Its starting to look bad with all the scratches to the paint etc. Thank god its still in one (well 2 technicly) pieces.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are supprisingly resiliant to damage i hit a gutter pretty hard in mine (too much high speed drift and not enuf skill) and all i got was a big scratch on it thought it would be stuck to a tree or something infact i think the gutter came off worse.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 07:45]

bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the same prob, which is why im not selin now cos its getten new lower spolier RHS/LHS is getting fitted and sprayed Razz

then 4 sale lol
also new badge cos some WANKER!!!!! TOOK IT LAST NIGHT!!!!!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats a new badge worth from toyota?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boottheman when you get your new spoiler what you doing with your old one? I'll buy it off you.

my current spoiler is hell lower than the standard one, that little fiberglass one I made kept shattering so useing the old bumper I got with the car (that was wraped around a tree) I heated it up bent it back to shape, carved it up an made somthing nice out of it, it looks alot better, and is really flexible so it shouldn't crack or should I say rip Confused

http://img193.exs.cx/img193/3743/xcurrent9bh.th.jpg
you can sort of see it in that pic

oh yeah starfire thanks for that pic man, I wanted it cause my planned paintjob on my 2 is a nice bright red body and a gloss black roof, just like in that pic, all though no widebody unfortunatly Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 08:14]

bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not worth it man the LHS is fine but the right is up the shitter...........

in bright yellow aswell so i dont think it will look good lol Razz
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got my MR2 booked in for some black GT type stripes on the 21st Smile
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about $130 newcastle toyota quoted me. and that was 6 weeks ex japan.

that said ive never found their parts dept *all* that helpful if you didnt want something other then an oil filter.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not try castle hill toyota ive never had to wait more than 2 weeks for anything and they will post stuff to you aswell ask for james sloane.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 08:57]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 19:56

why not try castle hill toyota ive never had to wait more than 2 weeks for anything and they will post stuff to you aswell ask for james sloane.

I second this! I've got stuff off them heaps of times and they always get it within two weeks max.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 10:52

Just a question, are any of you guys members of the MR2 owners club of australia?

Embarassed no, something i have wanted to do for years. but havnt.

Quote:

that said ive never found their parts dept *all* that helpful if you didnt want something other then an oil filter.

i know one of the dudes in the parts department here in bundy. some prices on oem parts can be prity good sometimes... Smile
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for sydney people

Quote:

For all ur toyota parts give me a call on 0421820394 ask for jess

Jess knows his toyota parts, give him a try if your looking for geniune stuff
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 27 January 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 22:10

Miss MR2 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 10:52

Embarassed no, something i have wanted to do for years. but havnt.

Quote:

i know one of the dudes in the parts department here in bundy. some prices on oem parts can be prity good sometimes... Smile

i agree

Second hand coil from adelaide jap $125 excluding postage

New coil from castle hill toyota $106 pickup

Nothing beats brand new parts.
Pages (84): [ «  <  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:51:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.023099184036255 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.