Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok sort of get ya.

the top bolt hole is quite large while the spacers hole is the size of the bolt,the spacer has an inset which goes into the top hole on the hub. so as you actually turn the spacer it moves the top in or out and the hub then pivots on the bottom bolt.

here is an extremly crude diagram

http://img175.exs.cx/img175/8493/camber8cz.jpg

other than that It really hard to explain, if you pull it appart you'll intstantly understand it. its pretty simple.

Ok and joshtix explained it better Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 02:14]

Send a private message to this user    
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 12:51

The hub actually mounts to the "spacer" at the top, it does not touch the bolt. The spacer goes across into the hub itself. When you rotate the "spacer" it moves the forward most part of the "spacer" in relation to the location of the bolt in the strut body, thereby moving the location of the top mount of the hub in relation to the strut. Basically it's a cam lobe on a bolt.

ahh ok, that makes a bunch of sense. I didn't realise that the hub mounted the spacer.

Edit: thanks anyways for the pic wiso Smiley =

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 02:44]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree the pic explains it really well.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the pic just needed to explain that the hub mounted the spacer as that's what confused me.
Or maybe it's just because I'm stupid that I didn't assume that Razz
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys who wants stuff from http://www.twosrus.com we need some bushes urgently for one of the twos ones given way and toyota want 98-150 for who tie rod with a new rubber bush or for the same money i can get a full urethane bush kit from the US..

so if anyone else wants stuff pm me and ill get it at the same time. not organising a huge group but so if you want it be quick as im going to order on tuesday.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have pm

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 06:26]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 10:07

as far as legalities is concerned at least in NSW you can go +1 width and dosent matter about wheel diameter as long as the rolling diameter of the wheel and tyre combo is no more or less then 15mm from the original.

which roughly equals 2" bigger rim size as you usually get lower profile rubber aswell

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 07:06]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but a 17x7 rim with a 215/40/17 would be just fine +1 width and +3 diameter as the width is ok and the rolling diameter is withing +/-15mm roughly 2inches is what you would get before the practicle tyre is outside of legal limits. i had a +3 diameter on the celica. 14x6 stock and had a 17x7 on there.

the 15 or 16" rim looks the best imho i think the 17 on the mr is too big.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 21 March 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 20:44

yes but a 17x7 rim with a 215/40/17 would be just fine +1 width and +3 diameter as the width is ok and the rolling diameter is withing +/-15mm roughly 2inches is what you would get before the practicle tyre is outside of legal limits. i had a +3 diameter on the celica. 14x6 stock and had a 17x7 on there.

the 15 or 16" rim looks the best imho i think the 17 on the mr is too big.

exactly what i think
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, benjamin and old_mr2 ive ordered that gear from twosrus. should see it in about a week or so.

it should work out to about

bushes - 160
shiftboot - 50
window gear - 35
body trim kit - 65

that is rough prices the exchange rate is good but it really comes down to wether customs wants to rape us over duty or not Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these are the "high and tight" urethane bushes?
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet I can send you a money order or do a bank funds transfer whenever you are ready or need it.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know if you got my PM but i am keen to get some suspension bushes and a 16mm swaybar.

You can PM, Email of call me on 02 9540 2200 at work of on m 0403761 385

Thanks

Scott

PS I am keen to organise an AW11 get together let me know if yo or any of the others are interested.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im down for a group meet we should try to tee it arround when feral comes back from wa.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent !

If anyone with an AW11 is interested send me a PM with your details and where you think we should hold it. If i get get the Areas that everyone interested lives in we can organise to meet in a central location (Ularu ???? LOL) If i get plenty of interest and everyone thinks its worth while i will see if fast fours is interested on doing a feature.

Let me know what you think
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds kicks ass but ill have to spend money on my car if ff is going to do a feature Sad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guy's, hopeing to be in Sydney on sunday 27th sometime. i'll be heading to fat's place so best see where he lives if you wanna see me (or probably see the feral not me.. Rolling Eyes ) again. it's going to be a rush trip to get home.

fat, PM me your address man.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger, I'll be away all long weekend.
I really wanted to have a beer with you and extract some more Afro-American type stories from your trip Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha.. yes i would like to experience some more of them too.. Evil or Very Mad

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhahah i too would like to hear more of those stories.

So fats place on the 27th huh?

how long u gonna stay in syd for Feral seeing as your in a hurry to get back.

Im sure fat wont mind throwing you and us a party Very Happy
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will only be a little while man. Sad

i have to get back to work on tues the 29th.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 17:34

hhahah i too would like to hear more of those stories.

So fats place on the 27th huh?

how long u gonna stay in syd for Feral seeing as your in a hurry to get back.

Im sure fat wont mind throwing you and us a party Very Happy

HA HA!

No worries. You can all pop round SHould be good seeing i missed out seeing all you guys when john came past the first time.

Looks like i might be getting my car back on thursday Very Happy ......Please god, dont let anything bad happen Confused

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds great fat nice to see you throwing a gig at your place Razz

gunmetal87: sorry mate you missed it by an hour and a half. i posted that message just as i sent though the order.

i probaly wouldnt order the sway bars as they will be huge and freight from the us will be $$$. im keen to buy some other stuff from them in the near future but i need at least one bushing it ASAP as erins mr is off the road until we get one. toyota want $140 for the tie rod with a rubber bush in it and i figure 160 for a full urethane kit is probaly a better buy.

yes it is the high and tight bushing kit.

ill get everyone a bit more notice when the next one comes around and we can get some more stuff..
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 12:50

Fat,

17s wont be a problem at all but wheel offset, tyre size, negative camber and how low/ soft the suspension is will all play a part.

If you run up to 215/40 with an offset of around 36mm it should be sweet.

as others have said you may get rubbing especially if its too low and the spring rate is too soft, wrong offset etc.

Depending on the final off set i would roll the gaurds and remove the screws from the front inner gaurd.

The biggest width and overall diameter tyre i have had is 215 45 16 on the front and 225 45 (these are huuuuge) on the rear was running about 1.5 and 2.5 degrees neg respectivly, wheel offset is 36mm, gaurds are rolled, screws removed (you may also need to cut back the plastic inner guard on the inside for full lock clearance) even with it lowered 50mm it was never a problem and never rubs anywhere.

something else you need to remember is a lot of people cut back the bump stops especially on the front if its low, this will obviously let the wheel and tyre travel up higher and closer to the gaurd.

Hope this helps.

By the way when are you going to take me for a spin because i am also interested in placing an order for one of those special filters and want to sample the merchandise LOL !!!!!

Thanks man. I'll keep all that in mind.

As for the air filter.......I just got a new one put on which should be WAY better than the last one Cool

As i said, i may get it back this week but no joy riding till she's run in. Sorry.

Having said that.....Once its up and running the way its supposed to, Its all on!! RACING, RUNS and a SHIT LOAD OF BURNOUTS Very Happy

What else do you think i built it for?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

to drive me arround in duhhh Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 08:59]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 22 March 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 19:32

Quote:

to drive me arround in duhhh Rolling Eyes

And you know it! Laughing When can i pick you up....? Ha Ha
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha... I'll say it this time cause I held my tongue before... but anything bigger than 15's on an AW11 IS RICE, RICE, RICE!!!! [ducks for cover]
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 21:32

i tried to chase up some redline oil today *noone* has any. i thinkive tracked down someone who sells it in newcastle but i only thought of them after 5. so ill call them tomorrow

i was talking to a mate and he gives the thumbs up to NEO oil. his exact words were "i havent broken a gearbox since i started using it"

he did mention that the redline oil is a gooey horrible mess that you basically cant get off components so you pretty much have to stick to redline oil and dont really have the option to change. whereas the NEO is "almost like water" im thinking that the gooier oil may be better for sorting out this syncro problem as it will give a better cushioning effect in the gearbox. im going to go and have a chat to the supplier on friday and see what they think.

Toof:Did anything come of this?
I'm going to have to get something within the next week.

I actually wouldn't mind getting my hands on some GM Synchromesh, but google tells me that CAPA's the only place stocking it. At about $10 / quart it's half the price of redline and seems to get the same great wrap.

Anyone know of any place that might stock it in Sydney that I can call up?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent had time to chase it and given the current bushing fiasco on erins mr atm it will prob be another few weeks until i get to do anything about it. sorry mate. i havent chased it as it hasnt been urgent.

on the plus side i spoke to twosrus today and they will dispatch our order so we should see it hopefully late next week.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs at all man, I was just checking before I went ahead with anything.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man GT4 has hooked me onto track racing and i really want to go out there and experience it like in the game

anyway, 2 things i want to change before i head out need advice

suspension- what alignment setting will be appropiate? alot of the people on mr2owners forum seem to use
camber -1.0* fr&rr,
castor +6*,
toe out 1.6mm fr and 3.2mm rr

also on road my car understeers at turns, i got crap tyres front should i get something better? potenza G3, A509 etc... rear had alrite tyres

brakes- i need all four rotors and pads anyway as all are worn, plus rebuild rear calipers.
i was thinking fr dba slotted and rr dba. is it needed or do i just need standard generic cheap stuff like protext or pbr etc...
and what pads, i notice popular ebc are over $100 for fronts, is it worth it? bendix metal? though i dont want to score rotor too quick

any aw11 drivers here track race want to gimme advice? should i take my a/c condensoer off as i notice it huge and block the radiator completely might overheat?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone happen to have the BGB's specs on wheel alignment. once we sort out this stupid tie rod i know all the alignments will need redoing so i figure instead of going and getting "generic alignment" ill be fairly specific on what i want..
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc

yeah man ebc are awsome I used to have a set on my celcia, I had it at the track a few times, they broke awsome, I would rather pay for them than bendex metal, or any bendex, they will eat your rotor pretty quick, while you'll wear the ebc quick but they hardly damage the rotor.

only take the aircon away if you really don't want it.

one thing I have found if you move the number plate to the side it actually (no shit) cools the water a bit more, my guage used to read at half temp, after I moved the number plate it now reads a bit cooler (tad over a third), you may laugh, but I moved the plate back oneday to check it and it read back up again.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for track use why wouldnt you just whip that front plate off...

ive got the bendix metal pads in both cars atm and they work ok. nothing to write home about... except the monster pads in the GT4 calipers. i would like to get some EBC's but im pretty sure their catalogue lists the wrong part for the gt4. at least last time i went to get some...

Quote:

2.0 Turbo 86 thru 93 D356 DP2725 D325 DP2628
2.2 90 thru 93 D356 DP2725 D325 DP2628

see for the 185 they list the same pad as the st184 Sad *sigh* and its the deadset wrong pad. the 185pad is shorter and longer then the 184.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 11:56]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 22:09

does anyone happen to have the BGB's specs on wheel alignment. once we sort out this stupid tie rod i know all the alignments will need redoing so i figure instead of going and getting "generic alignment" ill be fairly specific on what i want..

if its electronic alignment, pretty sure the standard spec settings are on the database of whichever alignment machine the workshop is using, unless you go to some old skool guy who still uses maunal tools

yeah if it makes a difference i'll take the plates of at track
i want to go ebc but dont know where to get them, last time i saw pnline autospeed. my local brake shop doesnt even know what they are. what about ferodo pad? alot of wrx owners seem to us them in their car. ferodo DS2500 for road/light track use
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof yeah thats cause I found EBC don't make any pads to suit the twin pot caliper GT4, what your best off going man is Pagid, they equal the ebc green but have better cold responce, plus they cost a little less, $120 for the front set, thats what I found when I upgraded my st162 from the single calipers (which are exactly the same as the aw11) to the st165 twin piston gt4 ones

man don't get me wrong but aren't ferodo a budget pad? last time I treid to buy a set they didn't make any to fit an AW11

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 23:12]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ferodo make pads ranging from el cheapo to top notch. iirc brembo pads are made by ferodo. (could be mistaken though)
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 23 March 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be keen to find out where I can find a set of pagid pads. I'm putting on a set of twin pistons on my litte fella and I've just spent 2 months battling with toyota in getting the right pads and clip set for them. Anyways, hopefully they're on the ship at the moment and arriving April 1st.
The thing is though, there's no love lost if I can find an alternative (they just stick the stock in the warehouse), and at $100 for a set of standard pads, I'd be keen to try a 'performance' set for a little extra.

As for Ferodo's... Not too long before I started gutting my 2, I replaced my front discs and pads. When I did I was strongly recommended a set of Ferodo pads by a brake specialist who said "they used to be crap, but they're pretty good these days". I think they were slightly over $80 trade for the front pads.
I only ever used them on the street and hence never got them up to any decent temps, but for a street pad, I found them to be quite good.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 March 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If any of you want to come to my place when feral comes past, pm me for details.

I wouldnt mind seeing some of you guys as well Very Happy
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 March 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you get your car back fat?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 March 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah man Sad

Supposed to get it back today but not looking good!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 March 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here in canberra there is a local place called car torque, they are the primary stockists of Pagid and EBC in australia, they distribute them around to most places, they are actually a race and rally prep joint, so maybe try places like that.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 24 March 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woohoo it looks like I am getting another bootlid with factory spoiler soon Very Happy should look sweet. just gotta paint it up.

Ohh yeah are any of you guys going to the toymods easter event this weekend???

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 March 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys i got a new Daikin haevy duty clutch abou 5 months ago. Last night i was showing off with mates and pulled some doughnuts
3 spins and a snakey. I did this twice. The layed rubber looks awesome.

Now, problem is today when driving mu clutch is slipping in 2nd 3rd 4th 5th at high rpm.

Does this mean I have to replace the clutch?? Or is there an adjustment that can be made to tighten it up again??

I really dont need this now
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 March 2005 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys if anyone is interested I have found a bloke in Adamstown, Newcastle who has two complete NA aw11's and two SC rear cuts at his disposal

Let me know if you want the address. I dont have a phone number
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 25 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you need a new clutch the exceedy ceramic numbers are pretty nice. ive got the 4 puck sprung centre with uprated pressure plate in mine and it just keeps on grabbing. cost me (and i mean cost toof) 530 inc new clutch, new pressure plate and machine off the fly)
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys im wondering what would i expect to pay for a supercharged aw11, or would it be better to buy a non s/c then s/c it? is it possible to get one for about $2000-3000
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its a piece of shit, yeah you could get one for 2 - 3k

I think you will need just a bit more money man. Try to save at least 5 - 7k then think about buying one.

One piece of advice i will give you.......

Just take your time with it all. Buy something nice and worry about mods later.

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and for those who PM'd me........Answer your fuckn phones!!!! Laughing

Feral will be here sunday. He's not sure what time yet so i cant tell you.
I'll talk to you guys tomorrow with the time.
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers man, i think i was a bit optimistic with 2-3k but now i have some thing to aim for and by the time i have that much they will probably be cheaper(i hope)
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While you are saving up go and have a look at a few mr2's just so you know what is out there and it will give you a better idae of what you will get for your money.

And later on when you do have it, take your time to think what you want out of your car before you modify it. Dont spend your money twice....

HAHA i sound like a dad! Laughing
You will find i am one of the more realistic people around here.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 12:23

While you are saving up go and have a look at a few mr2's just so you know what is out there and it will give you a better idae of what you will get for your money.

And later on when you do have it, take your time to think what you want out of your car before you modify it. Dont spend your money twice....

getting wise in ur old age huh fat?
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 13:49

fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 12:23

getting wise in ur old age huh fat?

Your probably older than me Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, you still having pussy trouble..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you two should hook up. Make a cute couple. Evil or Very Mad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 14:12

Oh yeah, you still having pussy trouble..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bloody cats just wont get along man my sister bought a new kitten home and our cat just wants to kill it atm.

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:05

It was only a matter of time before the uber nerd man child joined in.......

And how is your "GHETTO" ride spankman?

Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you get the manifold from your car?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:18

Spanktown wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:05

It was only a matter of time before the uber nerd man child joined in.......

And how is your "GHETTO" ride spankman?

Laughing Laughing

hahahahaha
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 26 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tom210 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 11:36

hey guys im wondering what would i expect to pay for a supercharged aw11, or would it be better to buy a non s/c then s/c it? is it possible to get one for about $2000-3000

You will be much better off getting a factory SC. But you will need 6-7-8 grand depending on condition

Pages (84): [ «  <  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:12:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017191886901855 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.