Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chadhoo
Occasional Poster

July 2004

Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 05:06 Go to next message
Any one in here interested in going for a day cruise around the sunny coast......

landsborough------------>Caloundra------------& gt;Maroochydore------------>Coolum------------& gt;Noosa Heads---------->Cooroy------------>Nambour-- ---------->Mapleton---------->Montville----- ---->Maleny----------->Goodbyes.

what do you guys think, a mixuture of the cost and the moutains stopping for lunch perhaps in noosa or cooroy. so who wants to come.
  Send a private message to this user    
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I would be interested if I get my car bak on the road. When were you planning this cruise?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your gonna drive from lismore to sunny coast...bit of a long way for a cruise isnt it?
chadhoo
Occasional Poster

July 2004

Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sat, 02 October 2004 20:57

your gonna drive from lismore to sunny coast...bit of a long way for a cruise isnt it?

i concur.....a very long way to drive for a cruise...i would plan the cruise for whatever weekend is the most convienent to for everyone to come along....so far its only me, 1 honda, and a sierra....so its a pretty smallish cruise im trying to get as many forums as involved as possible.

people100 would you be interested in coming on this cruise?
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not much happens in Lismore, I would make a weekend of it. Its only bout 2 1/2 - 3 hours so its not to bad.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How fast are you gonna be driving.. Its alot more then 3 hours considering its over a hour just from bris to the sunny coast and lismore is more then 2 hours from brisbane. Id say your looking at atleast 5 hours of driving to just there...

I may come depending on whats happening with my cars and work.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id prolly give it a go! lol
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 02 October 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be up for it but I will still be driving my KE70 as my corona is still off the road.
chadhoo
Occasional Poster

July 2004

Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sun, 03 October 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, pm me your details.....phone number if you want i can call you between 6 and 7 any night of the week.

okay PM me this

Name:
Phone number*:
email address:

ill try and organise it for later on in the month of october.

Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sat, 06 November 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any luck?
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sun, 07 November 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing ever became of this cruise
which is disapointing
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Sun, 07 November 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should meet up on a sunday afternoon at maroochydore/mooloolaba. dont make anything too fancy out of it.
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Mon, 08 November 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fore sure
and just cruise round m'bah and park in a car park somewhere.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Mon, 08 November 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that labels us as hoons, doesnt it? Razz
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Mon, 08 November 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driving anywhere in our cars label's us as hoons
doesnt it
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Mon, 08 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh good point Smile
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Tue, 09 November 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yous just missed out on the boostcruising cruise to the sunnycoast. it was last last wknd on sunday and had a massive turn out.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast? Tue, 09 November 2004 06:03 Go to previous message
i was there
i was the only AW11 Very Happy
perfect day for it... pity about the sunburn through my shirt and stuff Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruizing to BWCP on 13th from sunny coast
Next Topic:Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:05:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065469741821289 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.