Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

icon6.gif  im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 03:41 Go to next message
well its a lovely day outside... so far! was wondering if anybody would like to enjoy a nice cruise tonight? it should be good weather so i feel like it! Cool
was thinking of meeting up at around 9-9:30pm at thornleigh and heading somewhere or other from there (old pac, thru city, down to bondi, out to penriff, down the coast... whereever!)
let me know... im not expecting much interest tho.. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would've been up for it dude, but got a dinner to go to, and still feel a bit seedy after the big one i had last night. Confused
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be up for something but im a city bondi man Razz ill give my mate a buzz n see if he wants to go out for a cruise
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great night for a cruise just got home then and engine was running great, nice cool air with low humidity makes engine happy Very Happy go out to Laylor park heaps of riced up cars there to show who's boss Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys, good to see at least some interest this late...
paul, pity you cant come along man, but we'll let you know about it!
bounty, i sent you a pm... so if u wanna come along give me a call or turn up at thornliegh maccas
martin... head on out with us dude, theres so far like only 3 cars or something so it should be good fun!

anyone else... why not come along
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sat, 28 September 2002 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would but Today i'm changing all the timing gear Very Happy don't like driving my car as the engine sounds really bad over 3 grand i'll come along on the next one Smile if i get this thing fixed
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sun, 29 September 2002 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
martin, seriously dude.... get an RG!!

anyway... for those who missed it last night (ie everyone!) IT WAS AWESOME!!!
anyone who went up with paul last week would remember "race wars" up at peats ridge. Well it was on again, but BIGGER! with about 60-70 odd cars, incl the SKYLINE from last week (u know the one Shocked ) and this CRAZZZY little old mazda 323 rotary sleeper... man it redifined sleeper! roof racks and all! Laughing

*i often forget what im posting is actaully read*

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2002 01:07]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sun, 29 September 2002 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 29 September 2002 20:25

anyway, im guessing that it kinda becoming a regular event, so if ever you are bored around about minight sat nights, drive up to peats ridge and check it out!

No wonder Cumberland Hwy maccas was so quiet on Saturday night. Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Sun, 29 September 2002 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw WITZL - You might want to edit your post above and take out references to people's # plates & descriptions of cars such as the Satria.. Just a suggestion - I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate having things identifying their cars at such a location posted up on a public forum.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: im bored, anyone want to cruise tonight? Mon, 30 September 2002 11:57 Go to previous message
You also might want to edit out the times and places where this stuff goes on for obvious reasons...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Creek this Wednesday anyone?
Next Topic:GT-Four Meet - Melbourne
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 10:17:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055861473083496 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.