Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 04:25 Go to next message
Remember my little saga with Kristain (supraman), with that car I bought from him taking so long. Well, it's arrived, a
1991 JZA70 SUPRA. But guess what, the little punk didn't tell me that the car was never complianced in Australia, no compliance plate means no registration. Under the SEVS rules this model can no longer be complied, so I have a car that cannot be driven on public roads. Thankyou very F**KN much Supraman.
So, I have to part out: one 100% Complete JDM JZA70 SUPRA
This car has 1JZ engine, 90 000kms
R154 gearbox
Race adjustable coilovers,
Recaro seats,
JZA80 WHEELS,
Intercooler,
3" exhaust,
All panels intact and straight (minus rear right side quarter)
Al glass intact
All switchgear and electrics
All interior panels and pieces
Updated (obviously, as it is '91) taillights and front bar

I am taking SENSIBLE and GENUINE offers on everything, or the whole car if someone wants it as a racer.
I am only keeping the pedal box and associated manual conversion bits (not inclusive of gearbox and bellhousing)
  Send a private message to this user  
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that fukn sux for you man, but a bonus for us Very Happy

Im interested in the seats and rims man, can you email me pics, or price to my email below??

Cheers
Shane.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have pm Smile
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the condolences and words of sympathy guys! I have PM'd everyone (I think, yell at me if I havn't PM'd you) that posted expressions of interest. Hopefully I can get some of my hard-aerned pesos back with the help of you guys. Maybe I should go on Today Tonight? : Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's my PM? why you little... Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Thu, 07 October 2004 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also interested in the recaro's how much are you after for the 1j minus turbos?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
su_pr_aero wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 14:23

I have a car that cannot be driven on public roads. Thankyou very F**KN much Supraman. Raf

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LYER !!! THE CAR IS REGISTERED, AND YOU DROVE THE CAR HOME !!!!! IT HAS REGO PAPERS, HAS PLATES, STOP LYING !!!!!

The car is registered Till november, I bought the car off toymods with rego, then sold it to you with rego.

If you want to start a shit fight su_pr_aero why dont you TELL THE TRUTH Punk !! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT WAS REGISTERED ???

THE CAR IS REGISTERED IN NSW, I TOLD YOU THE DETAILS BEFORE YOU BOUGHGT IT !! I have it in my email records -

I TOLD YOU IT WAS REGISTERED AS A 1984 MODEL, AND YOU STILL BOUGHT THE CAR. THAT WAS YOUR DECISION. THE CAR HAS REGO, AND IS STILL REGISTERED TILL NOVEMBER. GET A REGO CHECK, AND YOU WILL GET ANOTHER 12 MONTHS REGO. YOU ARE A LYING BASTARD, STARTING SHIT AND MAKING UP STUFF THAT IS UNTRUE.

DONT TELL LIES ABOUT THE CAR, JUST CAUSE YOU GET IT AND NOW YOU DONT WANT IT.

I'D BUY THE CAR BACK IN AN INSTANT IF I HAD THE MONEY.

here are copied of the rego papers and rego label for all of those people that dont believe me !!!!!

http://snsonline.net/jip/media/rego%20label.jpg

http://snsonline.net/jip/media/rego%20papers.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 00:15] by Moderator

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: JZA70 SUPRA to Part Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:15 Go to previous message
OK guys time for this one to be taken offline.

There seems to be fault on both sides of this situation. The car appears to be registered, however the legitimacy of this registration based on the build year it is registered looks a little in doubt. If the car was in NSW and never allowed to run out of rego, therefore not needing a blue slip the car could have kept on being registered.

If the car was purchased in full knowledge of the year the car is registered as then so be it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:ae92 and ae86 parts
Next Topic:WTB: Any decent rims
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:43:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048007965087891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.