Classifieds » Body and Interior » TA22 body panels and interior parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 08 October 2004 12:40 Go to next message
Hi Everybody,

After much consideration and debating I am considering the option of selling off the parts from my TA22. It's not something that I really want to do but I need to be realistic about things at the moment and realise that I am most likely a few years off being able to have the time or money to do a really top notch job of a TA22. That being the case I have the following that I am considering selling. At this stage I have no prices on the items as I am really not certain what a reasonable price is. I guess it's a case of 'make me an offer'.....

I can provide pictures of anything that you are interested in. I am open to sending things interstate/overseas but please be aware that you will need to cover those costs yourself.

- 1 X 3T-GTE engine
- 1 X W57 gearbox
- 1 X 3T-GTE computer
- 1 X 3T-GTE computer wiring loom currently installed in a TA22
- 1 X Modified TA22 Cross member with camber kit and powder coated black (modified by IDB Automotive Melbourne)
- 1 X Modified TA22 transmission cross member to suit the W57 and powder coated black (modified by IDB Automotive Melbourne)
- 1 X TA22 rear axle assembly (needs new diff centre and wheel bearings)
- 1 X R31 Skyline Borg Warner diff assembly which was to be modified to suit a TA22
- 1 X Tail shaft modified to mount to the TA22 diff assembly and also couple up to the W57
- 1 X TA22 radiator modified to suit 3T-GTE mint condition (could do with a paint though)
- 1 X Fuel pump to suit 3T-GTE
- 1 X Dash pad reskinned in black in perfect condition
- 1 X Alpine CDM-7857RB CD Player
- 1 X Wiring look to suit Alpine CD Player
- 1 X Cradle to suit installation of Alpine CD Player
- 1 X Gauge cluster in perfect condition with cradle for Alpine CD Player already installed
- 1 X Bonnet in good condition except for very minor rust along front lip
- 2 X Fenders for 1973 TA22 Celica no rust but could do with a tidy up
- 1 X Front bumper no dents and in good condition
- 1 X Rear bumper in good condition with no dents
- 4 X 13inch polished Centreline Mags
- Left and Right headlight assemblies and surrounds
- 1 X Boot in perfect condition
- All rubber seals in good condition
- All chrome trims in good condition
- All seats in perfect condition.
- There are also many other small bits and pieces such as heater box, seatbelts, fuel tank, struts, steering components.

If you want anything specific drop me an email. I also have access to four other celicas that I have in Victoria so if I don't have the parts on this one I may be able to get them for you from my other Celicas.

Comments: The engine has less that 60K on clock. No free play in turbo shaft when engine was installed 10K ago. Doesn't blow smoke and had regular oil changes with fully synthetic oil. All injectors were cleaned and flow tested/matched 10K ago. The centre sections of the seats have been retrimmed in cloth. The backs and sides are still in the original vinyl with the Celica emblem embossed on the back of the front seat head rests

Regards

Daniel
  Send a private message to this user    
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 08 October 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
E-mail sent RE: Body parts.
vin91
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Sun, 10 October 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the Dash Pad and Instrument Cluster?

Will take if at reasonable price

Will you post said parts to darwin?

Pictures would be Nice

Thankyou
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Tue, 12 October 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you sen pictures of the radiator bonnent dash and mags, and the price of each email brad_johnson890@hotmail.com
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Tue, 12 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the rubber seals??
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Wed, 13 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Wed, 13 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want the 2 front guards.

PM sent
schnitzel
Regular

July 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Thu, 14 October 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a towbar to suit an early ta22 on any of the celicas in victoria. Needs to be the type that bolts on underneath to the rails not behind the bumper.

regards
dossy
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Thu, 14 October 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you be lookin for the front and rear bumper and the bonnet?
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 15 October 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day guys,

Sorry for taking so long to reply. If you're interested in any parts could you email me: daniel@hn.ozemail.com.au as i check that more often than here. I also have any pics that you need....

cheers

Dan
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 15 October 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, ill post anywhere you want...as mentioned postage is the responsibility of the buyer. Drop me an email: daniel@hn.ozemail.com.au and we can talk about prices etc

Cheers

Dan
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 15 October 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here's some pics...i just realised i didnt take a pic of the instrument cluster...

Attachment: P2190031.JPG
(Size: 70.29KB, Downloaded 60 time(s))

myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Fri, 15 October 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep i do have a towbar to suit as requested...drop me an email: daniel@hn.ozemail.com.au
jmuna57
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Sat, 16 October 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I'm Jesse from California. How much you want for the bumpers?
I need the front n rear bumpers.
Thanks.
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Sat, 16 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Jesse,

thanks very much for your reply. Send me an email: daniel@hn.ozemail.com.au I can send you some pics etc then as they are too large to post here....we can talk a price after you have seen the pictures.

Cheers

Dan
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Thu, 21 October 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity bump bump
Lee J
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Tue, 04 January 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess I may have missed the boat ....but, any of the rubbers & seals left?
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 body panels and interior parts Tue, 11 January 2005 20:47 Go to previous message
i need bottom door seals and the glass divider seals

please say u have sum

if they are sold its all good il just keep looking
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S: near complete sprinter interior
Next Topic:ra 65 left hand side indicator assembly
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:16:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010066032409668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar