Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 04:08 Go to next message
Hi guys,

In honour of this forum, and to acknowledge how much i appreciate you guys i will be holding a BBQ either at my house or at a park near-by (less than a minute walk) depending on the number of confirmed people attending.

Here's a run down on the details.

[Where]: Fuji's place

3/4 Grant Street, Oakleigh (for now)

[Time]: 12pm Noon 17th of October

[What to bring]: Yo, fine ass'ed self Wink

[Cost]: FREE! I got this one Smile

What i need to know is:

-Preference in beer
-What you'd like to eat...

Chinese fujiwara special chicken wings will be provided Wink
Please post in here if you'll be attending or not. Even if you've posted in another thread just in case i miss you.

Hope to see you all there. It'll be good.

-Jay

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2004 16:03]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there!!
and i want fujiwara tofu! Laughing

nah but lamb/steak would be good..?
i'll bring along some meat *i dont care if u dont want me to Jay* Very Happy

and im pretty sure levin boy will come too in my car

Choony
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WANT MY CHICKEN WINGSS!!!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there... hopefully my car fully white and fooly sick this time Razz
but yeah.. in all seriousness, depending on the time this dude comes to pick up parts from my old engine.. i will be there

Yian
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in all my Lancer Glory.

I think some fried tofu is in order. Seriously, it'll be funny as hell and I'll eat it (well some anyway).

Oh and sausages. Everyone likes sausages. I'll bring some along if thats not stepping on yer toes Fuji.

Edit: As for the beer thing, I like Johnny Walkers and Jack Daniels. Razz But I'll bring them along myself as they are a bit pricey.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 06:34]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in.
I'll bring a little something Razz
Chix??? Hahaha
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooohhh... chicks are good... bring enuf to spare for everyone Very Happy heh heh heh

Food, grog and chics... I can't see anything going wrong wif the day already

Yian
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As usual I will be needing to whore with somebody? Anyone? Nim? Im looking at you here?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 17:00

I'm in.
Chix??? Hahaha

Bring one (or five) for me. Wink

Mike, Joel may be commin' down (not sure), perhaps you could bum a ride off of him as he'll be passing by your place anyway?

If not perhaps you could come stay the night or something? Jay lives just near me.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 07:43]

levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow this is cool fuji. yeah i'll b dere. hopefully we can organise some weekly cruises n shyte. u get da barbie crankin and i'll bring a lil sumtin sumtin Surprised

sab
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 17:42

4AGE wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 17:00

I'm in.
Chix??? Hahaha

Bring one (or five) for me. Wink

Mike, Joel may be commin' down (not sure), perhaps you could bum a ride off of him as he'll be passing by your place anyway?

If not perhaps you could come stay the night or something? Jay lives just near me.

Mike should be driving if he would get the rest of his car back here by then , should you !!

As for food etc , i will be doing the normal Saturday market trip , so will bring some MEAT for all

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can almost taste that lamb cutlets, with my asian special salad (its just salad with dressing Razz)

followed by a wash with my corona.

Let's hope the weather holds up, bring footy's and soccer balls for a bit of a kick when we're not flogging our 'Yotas sideways Smile

-Jay
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah some salad would be good. Potato salad always goes down well with snags. Oh I'll bring some mushrooms, soy sauce and onions for my special onionmushroomsoysauce mixup!
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be able to take a bit of a study break and drop in.

Would feel a bit bad coming and eating your food and drinking your beer without actually having been out with the gang looking for your car. I can tell you it aint parked outside the Melb Uni computer labs, and that's about all I've seen recently.

Hen

Oh yeah, plus I gotta fix my car.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah actually Hen i was about to say the same thing..... except for gumbooter lab and study bit...!

I would too feel bad. But i couldn't come on sunday cos my car was stolen by a bloody family member and i coudn't get around!

Any gentlemen Can Hen and i still make an appearance...?

I will give ya a lift or help ya fix ya car Hen.

Cheers fellas

Jezza
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay, what time will you be finishing up? cos i need to go to my friends wedding....for the WHOLE DAY but i'd rather be down at ur joint Very Happy if it finishes early or what have you, i'll be down there right away!!

Cheers

Huy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have plans to fit a thermofan on the weekend because the clutch has died in the stock unit... It was overheating on Sunday while I was driving through the backstreets at low speed looking for the car. I don't know how tricky the mods will need to be and how long it will take. That combined with a shitload of uni work means that my presence is only a maybe at the moment.

I will let you know a definite answer later in the week. Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im usally good with spots in melbourne but where the fuck is Oakleigh??? Laughing I should be there, please tell me theres gonna be some chicks??? Cool
I'll tell ryley and grant see if they are up for a drive aswell.
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20 mis away from me joel Razz

off warragale (spelling) road
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.whereis.com.au
Search for Oakleigh.
It's near me Joel!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Warrigal road for those who want to look it up Smile

Huy just come u noe u wana, especially if theres gona b chixxx hehe
can i bring sum chix?

levin boy are u riding with me?

And are we gona go for a cruise after the bbq? like maybe down to a certain dusty road Rolling Eyes Laughing

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn and Rallystanza: Hey guys, by all means pop in for a meal and a drink Smile

The topic applies to EVERYONE, perth, sydney, queensland, adelaide to tazzy.
Grab a plate and have a good time Smile
Still feeling bad? Buy a six pack to share! Wink

Hmm i don't have an eski so could someone bring one??
Looks like a good number here. Anyone got an idea with what they'd like to chop on?

Prawns? Satays? Beer preference? ( i know that one is important)!

Yep off warrigal rd... on princes highway turn into ferntree gully road, see the car wash (can't miss it) and make an immediate left and look for toyota's.

Huy: I'm hoping to see you there!
Simon: Serious?? I will pay for the damage cause on your cressida on Sunday. Let me know how much the parts will cost and i'll set aside funds for you. It's the least i can do.

Chooney: Did you say girls? Wink

Improvedae86: Did you say girls? Wink

haha

-Jay

"And are we gona go for a cruise after the bbq? like maybe down to a certain dusty road" The BBQ area has a carwash right next to it!!! How appropriate!!!
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Mon, 11 October 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 18:51

Mike should be driving if he would get the rest of his car back here by then , should you !!

Errrr maybe Razz
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 04:05

Simon: Serious?? I will pay for the damage cause on your cressida on Sunday. Let me know how much the parts will cost and i'll set aside funds for you. It's the least i can do.

WTF? No you wont. It's not your responsibility to do that. If anything, I shouldn't have been driving my car if it was getting too hot. As it was, nothing was damaged and i didn't let it go to red or boil. The clutch in the fan is just fucked and probably has been for a while. The hot day just meant the problem showed up. Smile

You've got enough other things to replace on your own car. Wink

I hope to see you on Sunday. Very Happy
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pleased to hear your car has been recovered, I have been paying close attention to whats been happening with your search.

Sorry I couldnt attend the search on sunday, that time of the year with uni stuff.

I can organise a few eskys and ice if you would like for sunday.
Will be good to meet some more toymodders.

cheers,
Shtock
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really know you Jay, or many others around this place as I'm not what you call a commoner around this tight knit community yet, but I did read over the whole ordeal when i came across it just recently and I must say I'm glad it was recovered.

Even if it is only the shell, the love and soul of the car still remains inside you that is obvious, so atleast you're baby will still be living when shes finally rebuilt.

It's great to see that so many people are willing to jump to others beck and call with such force and percision in a time of need, seems like a very special bunch of individuals you've formed relationships with, and some are possibly strangers, but still a great bunch of people. Congrats to you all.

Hope you lot have a awesome time at the celebration party, looking forward to seeing what your remastered beast will be like.

- Trent
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its me!
I said chix!
CHIX FOR EVERYONE!!!
Muahahaha!
Working on it atm Cool
SHHHHHH!!!! Rolling Eyes
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chix?
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah chad, the man of many words......

jezza Cool
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Whippy: Dude! come to the bbq, grab a bite and share a war story or to. Alternatively you can introduce your younger sister to Chad Wink

It's held at brickmakers part and being in the ferntree area, i hope u know where it is! its just down towards princes highway , a little turn off before u hit the lights.

I'll put up the map so everyone won't get lost.

Stockae86: Yeh bring some along Smile Wouldn't hurt to bring a footy or a soccer ball too i reckon.

-Jay

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 23:26

My Whippy: Dude! come to the bbq, grab a bite and share a war story or to. Alternatively you can introduce your younger sister to Chad Wink

It's held at brickmakers part and being in the ferntree area, i hope u know where it is! its just down towards princes highway , a little turn off before u hit the lights.

I'll put up the map so everyone won't get lost.

Stockae86: Yeh bring some along Smile Wouldn't hurt to bring a footy or a soccer ball too i reckon.

-Jay

i have soccer ball!!!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a smiley ball Very Happy

It's meant for the water but ohwell, its gona ride with me

4age i asked Xiang at Tafe if her and her *g/fs* wana come on Sunday, and she said "yah ok maybe i see with Jason *You*"

So now u goto get ur girl to ask them and it'll be confirmed

This chix r for u guyz, i dun wana touch em coz their ex and current b/fs goto my tafe Confused

Choony
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 23:26

Alright, sounds like a plan, although I don't know about the younger sister thing, as I'm an only child. Do you know something that I don't Jay?! Shocked
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds fun, but syd is a bit far away... Crying or Very Sad

Maybe just have a drink for me instead to celebrate Smile

i know, ill be there in spirit Surprised hehe.

Neko ^-^

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 20:24]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hooray, it's back.

I think this time we should have it at Jay's place / park, then move to the beach if we want. Perhaps next Sunday or sunday week we can organise another one but at the beach this time?

Is there enough parking at the park Jay?
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately.

Could potentially be the future meeting place for all future cruises??

Very very spacious... and very close to that gravel place Wink

-Jay
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do neko!

Hmm what should we do about the other topic now??

YAY! i just realised i can put the sideskirts on in summer Very Happy
ooo that'll be fun!

Ben: Bring that soccer ball Razz just hope no one kicks it towards the cars parked haha.

-Jay
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know i'm noobie to this forum, but i'd like to come if it's alright just to meet you guys.. i dont have many friends that acctually own nice rides, me and my closest friends mainly just dream and dream and dream. but i should be getttin MR2 soon yay!
anyway, give the aight and i'll swing by. Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id love to come but alas im working ( again )

Congrats on the car find fuji - Have a beer for me !
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toymods drinking competition #1!
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bwhahaha~! Alright!

Get wasted in your own hosted bbq, in midday, in front of your new toymod friends... PRICELESS!

Gonna drink milk for that extra stomach linage.
don't forget camera's all!!!

ToKeN-MR2, sure come along. You got an AW11 or SW20?

Classique71, cheers!!!

-Jay
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu you fucking pyker!

Hey..... me and a mate hosted a party at his house once and didn't even show up to it Laughing we kicked back at another friends house insted Shocked Got back to his house and mates decided they didn't like his room the way it was and spun/put upside down everything they could (pretty much his whole room) Laughing
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 23:58

well only obbsessed at the moment Rolling Eyes i'm getting one start of summer holidays SW20...oh i cant wait it will be soooo cooooooo Very Happy but yeh, i'll prob see ya on sunday, i wont know one person there soo look out for the red 1984 laser Laughing Rolling Eyes soo embarrising....
laterz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i was the same. I just whored it up on the boards/trd-spec channel. Geoff pm'd me and met me in ballarat one day. We rolled to an event togeather. Then stu met me in ballarat one day. Then we had a ballarat event....... then it snowballed from there. Doens't take you long adn your accepted into our groupe. Even our elitest allan (hahah had to say it man) rocks up to our events occasionally.

Hell Ryley (evil foetus) used to goto my p.s school/live up the road but i only met him properly a few months ago through here! Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 23:58

Bwhahaha~! Alright!

Get wasted in your own hosted bbq, in midday, in front of your new toymod friends... PRICELESS!

Gonna drink milk for that extra stomach linage.
don't forget camera's all!!!

Classique71, cheers!!!

-Jay

Did i hear getting wasted on first account i'm in!!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey don't forget me. I didn't know anyone from Toymods when I first came to the meets and I STILL don't drive a Toyota even after comming to meets for what... about a year now?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt know any of these guys till last week
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gees i dont know any of u dudes bu can i still come , i will be in noblepark so wont be far for me , might just come visit yall and see what happenin, if thats cool

cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben and others - more reason to come to planned meets we have going - were a good guy - cept for joel ( clown ) he makes babys cry , and looks like a crim Wink

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know if Roman is comming to this? Haven't seen him in ages. Roman? You out there?
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 17:03

ben and others - more reason to come to planned meets we have going - were a good guy - cept for joel ( clown ) he makes babys cry , and looks like a crim Wink

I did hear a rumor about some pills once too Laughing
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone supplying female talent? Very Happy Embarassed
hey, worth the ask? Rolling Eyes
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chooney is!! i think
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Thu, 14 October 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha the MCCR/pills incident........ "ANYONE GOT SOME PILLS???"

stupid cordia drivers!!!

PS.......... i do not look like a crim......................... much Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey final call for anyone who wants to come along. I'm doing a count for Fuji.

So far this is the list. If you're not on this list and wanna come, post here please.

Choony_AE86
b1gb3n
Yian
Shraka
4AGE (Perhaps with extras)
Clown
Hirogen
Levin Boi
improvedae86
Mr Whippy
ToKeN MR2
StockAE86
indian
DRIFTAE86 + 1

Thats 14 members and 1+ extras so far.

I have the following people as may make it or just pop in:
Henn
SIMDOG
da horse

And shoot, you commin?

Jay kinda needs numbers so he can tell how much meat to get.

Thanks guys.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 07:44]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i will be there count me in im non alcoholic though sono liquor 4 me

cheers
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me on the maybe list Sad

If i dont get my 4ac running by sunday then i dun fink i can make it unfortunately Mad

and bigben i forgot to ask my chix to come, especially after losing my mobile i have no numbers to call Confused isnt Jason*4age* meant to get some???

Jay can DRIFTAE86 and his g/f come?
He wasnt there for the search but he wants to meet u all..u mind jay?

Choony

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i am/will/was.

Not sure. Gotta talk to them sometime later today or tomororow.
Question tho is what is the PURPOSE of the girls. Laughing
See if i can mainly get the girls from the Black Rav 4 that turned up last week at heatherton/springvale road. Coz some of us know them n it might be a lil eye candy for some of us. And nim. Eyes off my GF!
Shocked Cool Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 07:38]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 17:35

put me on the maybe list Sad

If i dont get my 4ac running by sunday then i dun fink i can make it unfortunately Mad

and bigben i forgot to ask my chix to come, especially after losing my mobile i have no numbers to call Confused isnt Jason*4age* meant to get some???

Jay can DRIFTAE86 and his g/f come?
He wasnt there for the search but he wants to meet u all..u mind jay?

Choony

Dude, you're on top of the list!

And both of you are there.

EDIT: I'm sure Jay wont mind DRIFTAE86 to come along so invite him. If Jay's running a bit low on cash I'll chip in for the extra.

Quote:

And nim. Eyes off my GF!

I can't help it. Sad You're just lucky you don't have to say hands off. Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 07:45]

DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thanks for letting me come Smile
Choony tells me you guyz are all "just lovely".... Laughing
I look forward to meeting u all (and your cars).

P.S: if any1 coming has any of the following parts for sale could they please bring them to the BBq for me to checkout:D
(I needed them for my 4ag i'm puttin in, wen i get all the parts)

-Fuel pump
-4ag alternator, bracket and belt
-TPS
-4ag cam cover (2 pieces)

SEE YOU THERE!!!
Peace. Smile
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Todays Dyno Day 27/11/2004
Next Topic:In melbourne tonight
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:49:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012136936187744 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.