Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm meat... *drools*

oh..you meant meat meat. Hopefully Sunday is a hot day Smiley = That way we get to eat meat.. and get a chance to see plenty of flesh at the same time.. heh heh.. provided 4AGE brings the chicks EDIT: 'AS' he promised Laughing

hrmmph i cant spell

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2004 11:23]

Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 18:58

Id love to come but alas im working ( again )

Congrats on the car find fuji - Have a beer for me !

Call a sicky Classique, I am making an appearance as well Smile

Good ol' sickies... *Cough**Cough*
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i shall be there for a lil while from 12-3:30ish....and i can pitch in if Jay needs some help too. my girl might come along i'm not sure, but she dun eat much (like most girls Razz )

Cheers
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 03:36

i shall be there for a lil while from 12-3:30ish....and i can pitch in if Jay needs some help too. my girl might come along i'm not sure, but she dun eat much (like most girls Razz )

Cheers

is ur girl coming alone with u?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse, you obviously havent seen my woman eat haha... she eats more than twice what I can eat. And yet... shes so small. Shes a miracle of nature.

And no shes not coming so dont worry Razz
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

Looks like a decent number coming tomorrow. Doesn't matter if it rains a little.. fact i'd imagine most of you guys grinning and looking at each other then looking at the road then ur car.

The address is:

Stamford Rd, Oakleigh (OFF ferntree gully road, near the princes highway junction).

It's a nice park with a car wash in the front.

Hope to see you there.

-Jay

Any dramas gimme a call, 0413697169.
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just found out i'm working open till 2 - 2.30pm, so i could be a lil late, dun worry bout meat for me or drink, i'll just bring myself if i can aight,

thanks guys, will prob see you , look for a tall, hansom*pfft* Rolling Eyes , guy with crazy red streaks in his hair
look forward to it,
i'll just come in "hey all" soo dont kick my ass as some stranger haha.
laterz
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does someone wana provide me and levin boi with a lift?

if u can could u please call me on 0401 706 385 or sms

Much appreciated

Choony

PS: Never could nor had the tools to fix my 4ac

EDIT: Im in rowville, which is located between knox and dandenong

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 07:17]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I will come tomorrow for a while... Screw homework, screw fixing the car... I am so lazy these days. Embarassed

What should I bring with me tomorrow? Smile

And, as far as knowing people... I haven't seen anyone from Toymods in person before last Sunday. I think I have forgotten the names of most of the people I met then already. I am the tall skinny dude with the Cressida... Come say hi so I don't miss out on meeting anyone. Smile

Simon.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, where did this pop up from?
I might most definately come hopefully if it's alright, it sounds like fun.

Finally I'll get to beat up all the people that dissed me. Just kidding Laughing
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry jay, wont be able to make it tomorow unless someone can give choony and i a lift???? dammit choony why did u have to blow your head gasket!!!!!!
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can give anyone a lift if they live between Carlton, Rosanna and Oakleigh. I probably won't be turning up til a bit later though. PM me if needs be.

Hen

PS, can't believe someone managed to kill a 4AC. I did my best but failed.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 15:25]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u did ur best and failed?
i hardly tried and have f**kt it up a few times Confused

EDIT: Levin_boi: i blew my headgasket coz my passenger last sunday was tellin me to *go hard* and *dirt track, go harder* Laughing ....wonder who that was Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 17:11]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Sun, 17 October 2004 03:09

u did ur best and failed?
i hardly tried and have f**kt it up a few times Confused

EDIT: Levin_boi: i blew my headgasket coz my passenger last sunday was tellin me to *go hard* and *dirt track, go harder* Laughing ....wonder who that was Rolling Eyes

Now u have a very valid reason for an engine conversion!!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wanna donate the money you won at Crown tonite to kick start my conversion? Very Happy

plzzzzzzzzz heheh Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need it for fuel!!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like some nice weather at this stage to Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you freak.. why are u awake at this time on a sunday morning?? Surprised
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sat, 16 October 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i will be there but not for BBQ, just wanna have a chat and see all those tofu boy's car!!!!!!!!!!!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 17 October 2004 08:54

you freak.. why are u awake at this time on a sunday morning?? Surprised

I am figuring out a trueno headlight wiring problem , check the tech section
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn. It must be bugging you bad if its making u figure it out at 7am
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If choony or levin boi read this, ring me asap and i should b able to pick u up

0417 530 517
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks anyway stockae86 but i woke up after 12 and figured you guyz would have already gathered

Have a great day over there people!

Choony
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just getting in early on the responses. Thanks for organising this Jay, it was a good afternoon, especially given the weather. The food was good and I liked seeing some of the old faces and some new faces around.

Some pretty bloody impressive Sprinters there too. Made me feel self conscious with my bumper zip-tied on.

With summer coming up I hope we can have a few more events like that.

Til next time
Hen

PS, everyone should come to Calder on Wednesday night for drift.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back. Good day. Good food. Good people. GREAT cars Shocked
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where did you get to 4AGE ? minged off somewhere ?

Just got the pics uploaded to :

http://www.pbase.com/ae86sprintersr20det/inbox

My fav pic :

http://www.pbase.com/ae86sprintersr20det/image/351 51494

" The Drift King interviewing with girls at the BBQ "

Who was there , i think there was 20+ Toyotas at the end .
Great day , hopefully next time we all have time for more of a drive after . Where did the nissan boys go Laughing ? did they get lost on the Mountain ?Those fj's where blowing so much oil smoke i was getting sick , one word guys "catchercans" please and nice miss of that car bloke in the s12:lol: And thanks for cutting me up in the process Mad

Anyway really good to meet some new people , and cruising along was fun to . The king " Ae86 Levin Melbourne " made it up to the top of the Mountain first . Bummer that carpark was closed would have made great shots .

What are you still missing for that car Fuji ? Funny watching parts being exchanged in the car park , A supra getting a air flow meter Laughing You did get a steering wheel boss there ? Whats left ?

Might have to make that a monthly meet spot , lots of parking , bbqs { well one that works correctly } and i think easy to get too for everyone Smile .
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwww

i wanna come next time

GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doh missed out on another great day by the sounds of it! I was at Sandown trying to put the old AE86 on its pace. They was one other white AE86 there. Looked good too. Also there was a AE82 Twin Cam with a black top 20V. You guys should have made the cruise come pass Sandown to give us Toyota guys support. Lots of Nissans obviously..but did manage to put some Skylines to shame Smile
Hope to catch you guys on the next one!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTII wrote on Sun, 17 October 2004 21:10

Doh missed out on another great day by the sounds of it! I was at Sandown trying to put the old AE86 on its pace. They was one other white AE86 there. Looked good too. Also there was a AE82 Twin Cam with a black top 20V. You guys should have made the cruise come pass Sandown to give us Toyota guys support. Lots of Nissans obviously..but did manage to put some Skylines to shame Smile
Hope to catch you guys on the next one!

Sorry man , but i called Pro k about the time we where leaving , he was just leaving there , you guys had just finished . How did you go? good fun .
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great day, good to meet up with some new people.
Thanks for organising this one Jay.

The big esky on the back seat made the Mt Dandy climb interesting, variable weight distribution Very Happy

A meet once a month sounds like a good idea. Was a good fairly central location for everyone at the park today.

If you are lookin for something to do next weekend, Henn, RallyStanza and I are doin an autocross, your all welcome to come have a look. We need some people to judge our drift comp Laughing
More details here http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=48098&start=0&rid=6493&S=c3bdeace4e1 0d59be3c5f111384b2543

cheers,
shtock
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It definitely was a great day... Lovely weather and great choice of location. Smile

Next time I will come for the cruisey bit afterwards as well.

Nice to meet new people again... Henn, I shall try to make it on Wednesday... My usual posse are up for it but mounting uni work may pose a problem for me.

It would be great if this became a regular event... It would certainly aid in building a Toymods community away from just on the computer. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I FUCKED UP!!!

woke up at 8 feeling shit, thought fuckit wake up at 10...... woke up and it was 2pm. Then i realised i had no freaking credit on my phone. Embarassed
ToKeN-MR2
Regular

October 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man! i couldnt even get there!
u guys went on a climb??....i prob woulda rocked up to the park anywayz and missed it all together!
lemme know when the next one is on and i'll be there fa sure.

Hey choony, did you get my sms this morning?? maybe i sent it to the wrong number Confused
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i didnt, but then again i lost my mobile a few days ago Confused
sorry man
wat was on it?

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

Surprisingly we had nothing but beautiful clear skies through the day.
Thanks for the terrific feedback and i'll definately look into trying to make this a monthly event.

I looked around and i saw people talking about their passion and it occured to me that it was a completely different atmosphere. People laughing from their war stories, relaxed and just feeling how a sunday should be.

In the last couple of weeks i've had the oppurtunity to meet some extremly great people, people who come from different lifestyles, ages, personalities and are all bonded by the same passion and love for their cars.

Unofortunately, the pictures i have are from a camera phone. High quality pictures from the day are nicely taken by horse huy himself. Awesome job dude.

Thanks goes to Allan (beautiful panda AE86) for donating me a momo boss kit. Thanks to everyone who contributed, Stockae86 for his eski, guys who brought drinks and nim for his onions that nobody ate Wink

Overall i couldn't ask for anything more and it's one of those days where i look back on and think that was one of the nicest moments in my life.
So, the new toymods melbourne meet spot is stamford rd, oakleigh?
Maybe in summer we could have a car wash day at the wash near by too before we head out (for those who don't have A/C Razz)

Thanks guys, for making it a memorable one.

-Jay
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys couldnt make it , was bus with other stuff , looks like it was fun all the way , i wil come next time for sure carwash sound good nothing like a clean cruise , lollllllll

cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2004 22:45]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Sun, 17 October 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

I also would like to thank Jay for the great day!

http://jja.image.pbase.com/u21/ae86sprintersr20det/large/35151538.CarparkAreaLeaving.jpg

Ps: What's that Nissan Parked next the clean MA61 Rolling Eyes

Great Day, Nice meeting you all...

Cheers.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY NIM! ONIONS SUCK!
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

was a great meet, and great to see so many sprinters turn up. i didnt stay for the cruise after but shall next time. here are my pics, well some of them, there are more, 79 all up. i'll get round to putting some of the rest up eventually.

oh and 56K people this might drain your connection

cheers

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr1.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr2.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr3.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr4.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr5.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr6.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/lr7.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4242.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4258.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 11:49]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4260.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4261.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4264.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4269.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4271.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4279.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4291.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/IMG_4296.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/ma61Sv21.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 11:52]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/simdog.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/yellowSprinter.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/yellowSprinter2.JPG

this sprinter had a turbo'd 20V
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/20VTurbo.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/20VTurbo_engine.JPG

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/Black20V.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/Black20V_02.jpg

note the boro mountain dew radiator overflow bottle Laughing
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/Black20V_engine.jpg

Henn's AE86
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/meetpics/henn.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 12:02]

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well everyone has already said this, but yeah, great day and extremely great people. We had an amazing turn-up considering this was only a week's notice. I felt a bit out of place being the only person that didn't have a license or a car, but still loved the atmosphere of all the friendly toymodders. I look really bad in the photos that I'm in, but hell, that can be expected Razz.

Anyway, thanks for organizing it Jay, and for supplying 90% of the food, and yes we should make this a monthly thing, but this time I think we should all chuck in for some food Razz.

Kev. Cool
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the pics huey. Anyway, who has the picture of the phone in my muffler??
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think ZZT231 took that one
thanks for the pics improved and da horse, muchly appreciated
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me minger??? Lol i had things to do!

Hey how can that be your favorite picture? I thought the girls at New Age cafe were ur favorites??? Laughing
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh I wanna see a pic of my car from the front... Confused From the back it just looks like an RA60.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 00:13

Me minger??? Lol i had things to do!

Hey how can that be your favorite picture? I thought the girls at New Age cafe were ur favorites??? Laughing

No read it again Minger , The drift kings . You had things to do ? What was so important you missed the afternoon Laughing

Good pics Yian . Too many 20v's someone do something different like a 7acfegteze
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=improvedae86 wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 07:54
Too many 20v's someone do something different like a 7acfegteze [/quote]

hehe.. "Which car do you drive?"... "Yeah that sprinter up there"

Me and ZZT321 felt so out of place
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 00:18

Ahh I wanna see a pic of my car from the front... Confused From the back it just looks like an RA60.

No your car is a celica with "flares" Very Happy

B1gB3n, I'll post it up when I am at work, I have been busy at work and when I get home trying to install the AFM Smile
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Mon, 18 October 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 21:57

thanks for the pics huey. Anyway, who has the picture of the phone in my muffler??

At request... (Thanks VLCT for the use of the phone Very Happy)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/CelicaSupra/Oakleigh%20Meet/DSC03123.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/CelicaSupra/Oakleigh%20Meet/DSC03122.jpg
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 07:58

hehe.. "Which car do you drive?"... "Yeah that sprinter up there"

Me and ZZT321 felt so out of place

YOU felt out of place, how do u think i feel, Laughing doesnt matter, cos i know 4AGE has some love for it Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 08:25

Yian wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 00:18

No your car is a celica with "flares" Very Happy

B1gB3n, I'll post it up when I am at work, I have been busy at work and when I get home trying to install the AFM Smile

Haha yeah. It is pretty much. I'm starting to miss my spoiler now. Tell me how you go with my AFM. It should be ok though.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7250 in an exhaust vertically.
BIG PHONE BIG EXHAUST.

I had woman whinging. Wasn't my choice.
Besides i had chores to do. So whats mingy about that.
Did i miss something apart from that cruise.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the pics man!!
muffler might go soon as i plan to lower my car Confused Confused
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets bbq again!
Same time next week! Very Happy
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same people too, yeah 4AGE Razz

but yeah it would be good to make this a regular event, maybe not weekly, but monthly would be nice.

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 a month!!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Fuji and everyone, it was well worth coming along and meeting a few people, it took me ages to find because I only found the thread the other day and decided to rock up, except I kept cruising around Grant St and decided to visit every park around there through use of the Melways, after my 3rd park I seen you all.
Everyone was very nice, sorry I can't remember some names and sorry if I didn't meet you Embarassed . The mountain run was cool and cold, could have been better if my car wasn't such a SLUG!!

Definately have to organise something again, I was thinking a piss up one night.
Also maybe a late night drift meet once I get a suitable platform, I shall PM some of you once the time is right. (improvedae86: whats that slang term again?)
Thanks

ZZT231 wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 09:01

Hey All,

Ps: What's that Nissan Parked next the clean MA61 Rolling Eyes

That would be the good 'ol FJ20 equipped RS Skyline, they fucken rock, it must've recently arrived from Japan.
I saw the guy chuck a Uey half way up the mountain, Confused

I also bought the "Serious Performance 7 DVD" yesterday and it features some of you, coooooool :thumbsup:
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ballarat BBQ at my place or around the lake, closer to xmas if anyones interested.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! Thanks to all who made it GREAT!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ballarat-aque !!!

Im in - just not mid november joel !

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Todays Dyno Day 27/11/2004
Next Topic:In melbourne tonight
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:24:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011489868164062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.