AuthorTopic
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

icon10.gif  Hachi Road Trip Wed, 13 October 2004 09:10 Go to next message
HACHI ROKU CONVOY

Departure time- 6:30pm, 10th December

Departure location - Mobil service station at the bottom of the freeway

Route - Still currently being decided, basically we will take the western highway and at some point divert up to bendigo. From there we will drive south to melbourne.

Fuel Stops - This will be updated when i make an exact route

Things you will NEED - Dont leave these things at home!

CB Radio - very important, head down to the enfield Dick smith store Wink or to jaycar or whatnot. Make sure the radio is 40 channel, and try to get at least 1watt of power. (quoted range means squat)

Bedding stuff - You will need a pillow, sleeping bag, and foam/air matress if u feel the need. The accomodation we have landed is on the floor, so yeh maybe some sort of mattress is advised.

Clothes for 3-4 Days - This is really a given, but bring an extra days clothes incase you get too drunk and shart yourself. Twisted Evil

Fuel - Everyone will top up their tanks at the mobil just before we leave, and the premium fuel stops will be added up above.

Money!! - As much as possbile lol

Digital cameras - Get another memory card while ur at it, can never have enough pics. And bring videos cameras too if u can.

Return Trip - Some people will want to leave on sunday night after the drift, which is fine, but i personally would like to leave on tuesday, so i can be back at work on wednesday. We dont have to all head back at the same time, most people will leave during the day and have a leisurely drive home.

Confirmed people for friday night leave

Arch
Steve
Daniel
Joel
Sean
Leighton
Lawson
Rick
Matt Mr1g
Damian
Jono
Simon
Jesse
Adrian
Craig

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/ae86flyer2.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 00:19]

Send a private message to this user    
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Wed, 13 October 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no problems leaving Friday night.

I think Sunday night is too early for heading home, but Tuesday is too late Razz

A monday drive home sounds good to me.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Wed, 13 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i think we should all cruise it together rather than having two split groups. I'm up for a friday nighter. I also think we should leave on the Tuesday. It would be nice to have a day to just relax and do some shit.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Wed, 13 October 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be up for a friday night leave.
So count me in.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Hachi Road Trip Wed, 13 October 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel you can drive back on monday if u want Twisted Evil lol

just that Saturday we arent going to get to do much, as we will be too tired, and i think the big AE86 meet would be Saturday night? we need sleep for that. Sunday is drift, so i wanted to do stuff on monday, drive around, see stuff and buy stuff. Then on tuesday we can check out of our rooms, and leave casually in the afternoon or something.
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo ppl. i cant miss any work days...

but if someone is kind enough to offer me a seat for friday night, then i can come. I will need to fly back sunday night tho.

pls let me know if u wanna offer me a seat... i can be really handy in melbourne... i will help point out where u can and cant do hook turns...
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definitely going, if my dickhead of a car is going by then, jesse you can ride with me fo' shizzle!

oh yeh ill leave friday too! Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 01:38]

CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 10:09

yo ppl. i cant miss any work days...

but if someone is kind enough to offer me a seat for friday night, then i can come. I will need to fly back sunday night tho.

pls let me know if u wanna offer me a seat... i can be really handy in melbourne... i will help point out where u can and cant do hook turns...

I will probably be comming back overnight on sunday to start work monday morning jesse so i may be able to help you out.
Friday night should be fine
Leighton
TRUE, NO?
Regular

April 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok count me in for this road trip, i wont be able to leave on tuesday though, probably monday morn though
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Leighton, that sounds like a tasty offer. Would save me on plane ticket. I might even take my own car if I know someone else is driving back on sunday night!? Let me know whats going on with your plans. I really need to work Friday and Monday.

David, I think I'd go insane with you spittin out mad raps the whole time. But I'll keep it in mind Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Righto peeps put me down for the list, it prolly wont be the soarer but it will be some sort of turbo charged toyota, maybe a JZA70 if averything goes to plan.

Anyways im there with bells on, and if anyone wants a ride i got a spare seat as none of my mates are interested in coming?

fools!

peace out Smile
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 12:43

Hey Leighton, that sounds like a tasty offer. Would save me on plane ticket. I might even take my own car if I know someone else is driving back on sunday night!? Let me know whats going on with your plans. I really need to work Friday and Monday.

David, I think I'd go insane with you spittin out mad raps the whole time. But I'll keep it in mind Wink

U arent gona enter? u know u want to!
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Thu, 14 October 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit noo! im not entering! r u?
u got msn leighton? hit me up!
jessesherriff(AT)hotmail.com
jshuto(AT)hotmail.com
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Fri, 15 October 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in.
how much is it to enter? anyone entering?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Fri, 15 October 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope you guys dont mind too much, but i wanna make a bit of a 'round' trip of it to get there....

i have to drop Kirsty off in Bendigo, it's only about an hour out of the way...

oh yeh, add Damian to the list.

if simon's car is going by then, he'll be towing it there with the skyline, last i heard.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Fri, 15 October 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need to do some reaserch and find out if we can get onto the road that leads past calder on the way in to the city to save ourselves the pain in the ass of city driving.
Also, anyone up for a room in the crown again??
Wait... those two points dont make much sence together do they..?? ohh well
Leighton
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 17 October 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was able to get monday off work, but not tuesday, so I'll probably be heading back monday morning.
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey.
is there anything happening with accomodation?
remember how much a pain in the ass it was to find a park for 2 cars last time, how bout the 10 or so hachis that will be goin.
i certainly dont want to leave mine in the street. (specially having SA plates! Confused )
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TEH SOARS WILL WATCH OVER ALL!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well we aint staying in the city

im acctually keen on a camping weekend, lets gather around a campfire and tall hachi stories and sleep in tent while we get pissed/stoned

sounds great!
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen for whatever. as long as it' not gay.

I won't be taking my car, but i may get some photos super enlarged so i can "pose" it with you guys cars.

if anyone still has a spare seat in their car for the trip over, let me know! I can keep you company with tall tails from the world of the hook limo. and am a good navigator! (even better when u throw in some hook turns)

fuck yeeaaah!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo jessica my offer is still on teh table...

it will be nice and comfy in teh soars, no rough coilovers Laughing
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i like it rough??

i might have to take you up on that offer if the milk girl is coming.

EDIT: oh, sorry... MILF girl. ...
so, if thats not milk... then what on earth ...
OOOHHHH!, never mind! hahahaha

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 07:21]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it did say milk but then FWDBOY suggested i change it too milf becuase she is like 31 years old and id bone her Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
camping would be kewl sure, but i dont wanna have to rough it, id rather we stay in a cheap hotel outside of the city.

rough coil overs? thats why u get adjustable shocks Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch you gotta remeber that camping means fires, and beer and more beer and some more beer and some other stuff too Wink
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeh but it also means making beds, shitting in the bushes, and trying to find a shower

the hotel isnt gonna stop me from drinking beer and smoking weed, that is unless the maid steals my BONG AND WEED again! thieving bitch...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFLMFAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You should have said to the hotel, errr....your maid stole my bong and my weed Laughing

Could you imagine the looks on thier faces, meanwhile some import is lying down in the janitors closet saying good shit over and over in her mexican accent!

Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 09:57]

CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cummon, surely someone on here has enough class to come stay at the Crown? Safe parking, good beds, gambling, drinking.
p.s. anyone know the rules on being defected when interstate?
Crabbit
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see cop
apply accelerator
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a tightarse, i might be able to stay with a friend in melbourne but then i would miss out on the night time shenanigans Sad

SO TORN!!!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if we had time and money we should do a GOR run... that would be the best ever and i mean BEST EVER hachi run ever, all the hachis, the great ocean road, corner after corner.... mmmmm

*finds tittues*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you driving now simon?
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you guys know i dont have a hachi... or a toyota for that matter Rolling Eyes
even so i would love to drive over with y'all depending on my situation at the time.
question is... would i be welcome Sad Smile Sad Smile ??
(for those of ya who dont know my car is a CA sil80)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel your staying with us! Twisted Evil

Aussie of course u can come. i dont care if u come in a datto 180b lol, long as u dont part next to the hachis at our meet points, its all good
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accocomodation for me has been found! FREE and right in the city, these nice apartments, "camping" is tempting but i like nice warm sleep and showers so i took this offer up...see you at the track.... Very Happy
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 18 October 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with 180b's! mmm IRS...

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
180b's are fresh and funky! mmm carbs....mmm cheap parts....
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quit yer yappin fewls.

Arch! add me to the list! And if any 86s have a spare seat let me know. (I can probably still get a ride, but 86 is preffered)

camping is fine by me. as long as we go into the city on saturday or sunday night. (better find out from the track about camping on their grounds)
anybody know how far it is from the airport?
(I will be flying back to adelaide early monday morning)

if we are camping sombody better bring BBQ (me looks in steve direction)

wooooooowowowoooooooooowooooooooowowooowooooo
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare seat in my hachi if you want genkin. I'm keen on a cheap motel or something. Its only going to be a couple of nights so it wont be to exxy and we can park our cars infront of our rooms. Camping is ok tho, i dont really mind.

Maybe if anyone is keen, we can do a Great Ocean Road return trip?

Either way on this trip we HAVE TO go out and get reallllllly pissssssed in the city, cos last time everyone was too tired/soft to go out for big drinkup. Razz

Genkin, I know how to get to the airport well, and I know my way around Melbourne fairly well, cos I lived there last year for a bit.

Gotta Run,

Joel
whip
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachi's only eh? sounds like a sight to behold!

i think i'll be pretty busy around that time anyway - but if things pan out and im free i'll try and bum a seat. I dont think my nissan would make it anyway. Razz

Hachis with nissan running gear are my favourite.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you can drive me over then aran, i prob wont have licence by then
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Tue, 19 October 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbq?? me??

bah.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 24 October 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok ppl it has been decided that this will be a strictly HACHI ROKU ONLY road trip.

Sorry to those in other cars, but thats teh way it has to be.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 24 October 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, concurrence.

(edit:) spoke to my brother just now, who lives in Flemington. if we dont end up camping somewhere, or the smelbourne weather is too crap, then we can stay at his place. 5 stories up across the road from the Flemington Racecourse...he reckons its like living in Kensington here, so our cars should be ok on the street, or even in the racecourse carpark.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 23:09]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 24 October 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF?!!!

Since when did this happen?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 24 October 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

top post says

http://forums.toymods.org.au/images/message_icons/icon10.gif Hachi Road Trip

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Sun, 24 October 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I was told when the idea was first thought up that it would not just be for sprinters, and I was actually told this in person at the BBQ a few weeks back.

But thats ok you guys have fun Rolling Eyes
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u are some sort of contortionist (i think thats a word)you can squeeze between my rear brace and bare metal boot above my whining diff for 8 hours.
Make a good offer now dont i Surprised
Surely someone will have a seat for you though
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 09:40

If u are some sort of contortionist (i think thats a word)you can squeeze between my rear brace and bare metal boot above my whining diff for 8 hours.
Make a good offer now dont i Surprised
Surely someone will have a seat for you though

Thanks for the Offer Crab but ill pass, although a whining diff and a rear brace poking me in the back does sound awful tempting... Laughing

I was kinda hoping of bringing the soarer for a drive, but now its Haichis Only i guess ill have to do something else, oh thanks for the notice as well, it would have been nice to know last week or the week before...

AS I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO SPEND AN HOUR NEGOTIATING WITH MY FUCKING BOSS FOR TIME OFF WORK... Smile

Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 00:38]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing...hahaha

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 00:34]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre a super star steve Rolling Eyes
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch, make an exception. Karn the soarer.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 09:40

I wouldnt be worried about the diff noice, I'd be more worried having to put up with the most rotten, gut wrenching farts you will ever have to endure. ARGH Razz
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i think matt (mr1ggte) should be allowed to come....
he has already got time off work
he was in the confirmed list at the top

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 02:26]

Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza

I wouldnt be worried about the diff noice, I'd be more worried having to put up with the most rotten, gut wrenching farts you will ever have to endure.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ... i think we can all vouge for this statement Confused Laughing

Ah well... hachi's only ey... fine then... have fun bitches Twisted Evil ill still be going over, just wont be cool enough for the cool crew Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 05:53]

CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 15:52

4ageeza

I wouldnt be worried about the diff noice, I'd be more worried having to put up with the most rotten, gut wrenching farts you will ever have to endure.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ... i think we can all vouge for this statement Confused Laughing

now now, why does my ass have anything to do with this??
Anyway, i think we should reconsider the whole hachi's only thing, a bit... elitist for my liking?
The more to merrier?

(at the very least let them drive 1km behind us)
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 15:29

at the very least let them drive 1km behind us

nah thats cool... if im uninvited, ill just go another way... mmm great ocean road Cool
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I don't see why Matt can't come in his Soarer, provided he drives at the back of the pack with the fake number plate [AE86 > ME] Evil or Very Mad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Hachi Road Trip Mon, 25 October 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aussie I got coilovers now so im keen as eggs for the GOR Very Happy

You want a partner in crime?

Thanks for the support people, and daniel remeber i have all your details on file matey Twisted Evil

so dont get too smart Smile

Arch? Waiting on a reply from Arch... Surprised
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:South Australia is da bomb
Next Topic:CCC SCS Meetn DATE Change!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:16:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082581043243408 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.