Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 14 October 2004 12:23 Go to next message
this guy has organised for all club car owners to get together down at BWCP and have it filled before the drunk kids get there

turn up with or with out your clubs and reclaim the carpark for enthusiasts!! not hoons!

http://www.qldstreetcar.com/forum/index.php?showto pic=4595&st=0

those with cars able to be defected "easily" take care Smile bring the other car if u have to.
Quote:

sounds good tho, the only thing i am worried about is with all this attention 4 the 1 nite, wouldnt the cops become 'excited' at the prospect of having so many potential defectable cars (they can find a defect anywhere if they look long enough) in 1 place at 1 time, and set up massive inspections like they have in the past???
dont get me wrong, i'll prolly come down with yas, but having spent vast amounts of mony on my car, i dont want undue attention 4 no reason 2 my car. is there some way we can organise something with the cops 2 avoid the situation somehow, any ideas?

Be there ppl Smile

ChaoS
  Send a private message to this user    
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sun, 17 October 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was reading about this thread / idea by OVL666!

Man he (OVL666) is right in with the cops and shit! And if we are there to be part of operation degreaser and to help fuck the "bogans" (this term being used everywhere so fuck it) off then the cops would be behind us!

If the cops are that stupid to come in and go defection and what ever shit when we're trying to clean BWCP up then there crazy cause if they did... NO CUNT with a car int he "first day of licence to like 30 year of age would have any respect for them. i mean there on the thin line atm cops but there not that stupid to do that. Would be funny if they did cause i'd bet a dick load of money on that street racing, burnouts and street drifting and the share lack of caring about tyres (lol) and cops will rise about 500%. this equal very bad.

So no that wouldn't happen and they have already done their "defecting ever mofo in the place" operation this year anyways!

Nezza Cool
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sun, 17 October 2004 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm
ill respond to this when im more awake.. 2:30 am
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Mon, 18 October 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a sat yeah? I am right in the middle of exams at that time. However, I might have to make an exception if i know others are heading down. I can't see why not, considering i have 2 exams on the friday, and the next isn't until tuesday. Is there any other interest?
BTW, don't laugh..... but i used to be part of a camira club in qld.... i might see if they are up for it too. Why not. I mean hell, a JE camira beat myself in the TA22. I reckon a few would be surprised what a JE with new cams, extractors, chipped and exhaust can do....NE how. Let me know if plans are going ahead. I am only relatively new, but wouldn't mind meeting some people.
cheers,
crok.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Mon, 18 October 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see some ppl reading this and considering turning up Smile

3S-GE_Man - i agree it would be very very dumb of them to do that to the enthusiasts .. it'd almost mean war really :lol Very Happy

anyhooo turn up ppl should be a fun night Smile

crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 20 October 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah,
Penciled it in my diary...should be coming down with a mate. Celica won't really be a show stopper, but i wouldn't mind seeing some others.

If possible, and not too invasive, can someone also going down pm a phone number so i don't rock up on my own and look like a geeben.

Cheers,
crok.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 20 October 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all toyota drivers who arent in a group are welcome to park with me (wont u feel honoured Very Happy) so u dont feel alone.

i'll be driving a red 87 seca, wearing a Toyota Car Club shirt and a White hat with Toyota Club on it Smile shouldnt be too hard to find me Smile

ChaoS
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 20 October 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds kinda military...I like it, You better go Jag. I wish for to represent me. Evil or Very Mad There shouldn't any question about it. Cops get pissed cus 'Bogans' rip up the streets and ppl like us deal with the blame. All for it, Go kick some ass boyz.

Frank Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 21 October 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might come but i dunno if the celica will be back togher i wonder if they would allow a stock mazda astina in? at least it would take up a park spot.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 21 October 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its doesnt matter what car u bring .. if your not a hoon and enjoy driving cars BE there Smile

ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Fri, 22 October 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is back up and running once more so i'll definately be down there Smile

ChaoS
joshske
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Fri, 22 October 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that I have a bit of warning ill apply for the night off from work tomorrow. Anyone leaving from northside? (aspley way) ?

Also... do we have to bring our own steel bats to fend off the dirty drunken bogans or will they be supplied on the night? Laughing
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Fri, 22 October 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there in the Supra, given i know no-one wouldn't mind meeting some new people!
Toy Yoda
Regular

March 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sat, 23 October 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might spend the day a the beach and have a bit of a drive thru in the Corolla, will the cops try and defect it if they think it's too low, coz i think mines borderline. Meh should be good to see some enthusiasts there finally
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Tue, 26 October 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have asked for the night off work, so should be able to make it. If i don't get it off, i will still come down and use up my managers warning. Hehe, i mean shit, i have to work the day uni finishes....which pisses me off cuz it is my last year.....graduation is in smelling distance.

Do you want to arrange a meeting area in brizzy before heading down? I am south side....but inner city. Camp Hill if you know where that is...

Good meeting point is springwood maccas, just off the highway and easy to get to since everyone knows where it is on the way down the coast.

Just a suggestion.
Oh and about the lowered corolla, take out all rubbish and shit that may weigh car down. hehe. Joking mate. Perhaps take the spare out? Cuz i know with 4 people in my car a coke can won't even fit under when it is crushed. hehe.

Looking forward to it. Also trying to get a mate with an 87 celica and another with a turbo'd sprinter to make it down for the voyage.

Cheers,
crok.
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Tue, 26 October 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One other thing.

Hey peeack, is that the maroon cressida that blows a little smoke? Cuz i think i was next to at the lights on the corner of old clevelan and cavindish rd after doing some shopping. YES, NO, YES, NO?

crok.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Tue, 26 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance to fend off bogans and i'm there!

i'll be in a crappy ole ST141 corona, but hey, atleast it's stoppin some commonwhore driver!

Very Happy
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 03 November 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crokdee wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 10:45

One other thing.

Hey peeack, is that the maroon cressida that blows a little smoke? Cuz i think i was next to at the lights on the corner of old clevelan and cavindish rd after doing some shopping. YES, NO, YES, NO?

crok.

ahahah yeah, that sounds like me. Did it cut out and have plenty of swearing come from within? Wink
Either way, the Supra is fully engineered and on the road now, should see it around Very Happy
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sat, 06 November 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but hey, atleast it's stoppin some commonwhore driver!

Very Happy[/quote]
looks like im out...someone has taken my spot as the only car i have on the road atm is the old VR commonwhore
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sun, 07 November 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmm, the wife will be out of town so i was actually planning a cruise to the coast, did ppl wanna meet earlier at, say, springwood ikea and then cruise down, maybe get a few races in, i love racing my car now Very Happy .

i have a bright yellow RT104 corona with fucked paint on the LHF door and a droopy tip exhaust.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sun, 07 November 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeting up earlier sounds cool

however my car cannot race as such atm Razz
2s-c is my excuse, and i'm sure everyone will agree!

cmonnnn 1g-gte half-cut
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Sun, 07 November 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine should be up to it. not 100% but will try to make it.
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Mon, 08 November 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
those guys who want to meet at springwood maccas what time are u thinking of meeting
i will be coming from the sunny coast and that would be a good place to meet up.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Tue, 09 November 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was actually thinking of the springwood ikea, which is directly across the road, less cockheads and more room
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Tue, 09 November 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'd be a good idea, what time are we meeting there?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 10 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno, say 7,leave at 7.30
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 10 November 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will that give us enough time to get from springwood to BWCP
cause that thing starts at 8pm, dont know the area so i dont know how long it takes
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 10 November 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, plenty of time, I'll get there early around 7, introduce my self Very Happy
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 11 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm still trying to organise ppl to come down
i should talk to them 2nite
+ i might be going looking at cars on sat
but hopefully i will be able to make it
let you know 2morrow nite
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 11 November 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta bail, its my mates b'day, sorry peeps Sad
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Thu, 11 November 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be at ikea at 7pm then. Hopefully the struts won't pop....saved for new ones tho...kmac should be going on soon.

2 exams tomorrow, then the night off work on sat...sweet.

See some people there. IKEA/maccas? at 7pm yes? The only reason i say maccas is cuz it is right off the highway south bound, no need to root around in trying to cross highway. But let me know.
i'll try both tho, in case. hehe
crok.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Fri, 12 November 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah nah nah, ikea and maccas are on opposite corners of a common set of lights, u could throw a tennis ball from one to the other

have fun, dont do anything i wouldnt do, keep your legs together, ect ect
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Fri, 12 November 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true that.

About the legs together thing...Mine would be, but the chick in your photo....that's a different Q. (hope that's not a wife or anything.....then i'm up shits creek without a paddle and sinking fast hey......)

See you guys there

Crok.
corollafetish
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Broad Water Car Park 13th Of Nov README! Wed, 17 November 2004 11:10 Go to previous message
The BWCP has had a lot of bad publicity over the last 2 years due to alot of "idiots" who think it is a good idea to do burnouts and swill a carton in the process. As a Goldy local I think the BWCP is a great place for all to come and admire the cars,meet new people and kick back. Toymods unite and show everyone how responsible Car Clubs and their members are and not be stereotyped as bogans or hoons.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CES Dyno Day
Next Topic:bwcp
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:30:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00895094871521 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.