Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 21 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote UUP is banned from the trip

no 4 unit maths guru's allowed.
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 21 October 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Using Bathurst-91s' figures:

1057.62 (DIVIDED BY) 200 (MULTIPLIED BY) Approx $35

= $185.08
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 21 October 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 16:16

I vote UUP is banned from the trip

no 4 unit maths guru's allowed.

Come on man thats not 4 unit i could never to 4 unit! Laughing

Promice no more nerdy stuff from me Embarassed Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 21 October 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 16:18

= $185.08

Now there's a thumbs up from Stiffler Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 21 October 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 16:23

UUP-46X wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 16:18

= $185.08

Now there's a thumbs up from Stiffler Laughing

You've gota love him!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 22 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you guys arent driving back home? this is a return trip lol, so multiply that figure by 2, and then add a bit more for burning around melbourne
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 23 October 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've put out the word to PRO photographers in Melbourne to suggest to me a spot where the group shots should be taken... aswell as asking them to come along and do some group shots for free! Im awaiting responses.

I realise someone mentioned some photographers riding shotgun with them. Thats good but I figuire the more photographers we have swarming the better and more photos we will have!

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 23 October 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 06:12

I've put out the word to PRO photographers in Melbourne to suggest to me a spot where the group shots should be taken... aswell as asking them to come along and do some group shots for free! Im awaiting responses.

I realise someone mentioned some photographers riding shotgun with them. Thats good but I figuire the more photographers we have swarming the better and more photos we will have!

Just spotted this thread , shit hot work guys . As for a spot that you can but that many cars in to take photos , i was thinking the disused calder thunder dome . I might have to take a trip down there soon with Chad , and start to re-plan the space requirements as numbers are just as big down here Smile
Shit so many ae86's this is crazy big now .
org86t
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 24 October 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bit off the topic but can FWD Sprinters come a mate just bought one and wants to bring it now i know their not a true sprinter but still he will like to come for the other sprinters not his and he ant comin with me he gets homo urges Shocked nasty
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 24 October 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
org86t wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 23:30

bit off the topic but can FWD Sprinters come a mate just bought one and wants to bring it now i know their not a true sprinter but still he will like to come for the other sprinters not his and he ant comin with me he gets homo urges Shocked nasty

Laughing "homo urges" What a crack up!!!! Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 24 October 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO FWD poo. This is an ae86 meet, with so many of us it will be hard enough to bunch them all together, last thing we need is some fwd barging in.

Tell him to take his homo urges and fark off Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 17:55

What you guys arent driving back home? this is a return trip lol, so multiply that figure by 2, and then add a bit more for burning around melbourne

Just noticed this.. So in reply i will use the 4 little word everyman will need to survive, you can use the individually or in a cluster.....

OH... YEAH... RITE... SORRY Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 00:33]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys crack me up...'homo urges', 'oh yer right sorry'

haha

meh post whore Cool
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is everyone asking friends and friends of friends to come. Some more convincing needs to be done!! Let's try and get atleast a 20car convoy ehh?

What does everyone think of the refuels?

Also Ill do some more research and find out of BP has any stations between there.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 03:57]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can add my mate James to the list.... And possibly another James when he gets back from Europe.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 13:56

Also Ill do some more research and find out of BP has any stations between there.

Was just flicking through the BP web site & they don't have a page which lists the stations you have to send away for a sheet or something,
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i got about 3 cars, pending repairs
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 14:23

Was just flicking through the BP web site & they don't have a page which lists the stations you have to send away for a sheet or something,

go to the website
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 15:00

go to the website

Exsqueeze me? Shocked Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

go to the website

haha sounds like he's been on the cans Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing I was begining to think that. Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 15:28

go to the website

haha sounds like he's been on the cans Laughing

oh god
hahaha

my bad...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 25 October 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like garth will be representing sydney in the melbourne drinking comp Cool
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 26 October 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know if he can top you, arch Laughing Laughing Laughing
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 26 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accommodation only says formula 1 ..anyone made a booking or staying somewhere else .. probly post it up give others ideas where to stay and so no ones stays at place accross town by there selfs.. something like that..

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I revised the fuel stops...

Im going to have to carry a fuel can for the stops without premium =p
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 15:54

I revised the fuel stops...

Im going to have to carry a fuel can for the stops without premium =p

i'm not smoking near you then ! Surprised
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is no smoking anyway des

if i see ash anywhere near my interior a fuel tank exploding will be the last of your worries! Very Happy

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well to give an idea,

i drove from Melbourne to Syd in my mates sprinter, we only filled up about 2 times (i think), but from memory we only chucked in unleaded.

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I realise some people wont need to be stopping at some places.

But I get the fuel light @ just below 200km/s (hows that for fuel economy!) And im sure there will be a few others with economy near as bad Wink Besides with a large group someone will always need to hit the toilets or buy munchies or something =p
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 16:18

I realise some people wont need to be stopping at some places.

But I get the fuel light @ just below 200km/s (hows that for fuel economy!) And im sure there will be a few others with economy near as bad Wink Besides with a large group someone will always need to hit the toilets or buy munchies or something =p

mmmmmmmmmm munchies!!!!! Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nice, yeah mine is about the same, prolly between 2-250km, gonna get the zorst quitened down next week, arrrrr......should be alot more peaceful inside the cabin
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everytime ultimate is available make sure u top up ur tank to full, even if u dont really need it.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 19:32

everytime ultimate is available make sure u top up ur tank to full, even if u dont really need it.

This is definatly a good idea, the last thing anyone need is a car with no petrol!

So whats the go with accomodation? are we all booking our own? if so, which F1 hotel are you staying at?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 27 October 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Just found out some news i did not want to hear *Mozart chime*

Well was havin a chat to the missus last night, when i stumbled accross an invite of a good mates Christmas party, then i looked at the date *11th December* ARGHHH first hitch, so i immediately say i cannot go, hurdle number one complete. Then she remembers she has already booked me in for her work Christmas party which is on the 12th December at 7pm, and i'm expected to come, all paid for, unlimited bar tab!!! but she assumed i was free on that weekend (what are the chances Mad ) so it was kinda a mis-communication. Hurdle number two complete...On top of all that I just found out that my work Christmas party could be on the 11th AS WELL!!! aRRRGHrghrghhhhhhhhhh Confused

So what i'm planning to do is fly back to Sydney on the Sunday night for her work party, and then fly back to Melbourne on Monday morning to drive back home. Kinda crazy but shit has hit the fan at the moment...She really wants me to go, and I told her i was coming, i just didn't realise it would clash Sad

Virgin blue - both ways $280
Jetstar - both ways $183 (awkward timing)

what i need to know is WHAT TIME WE ARE LEAVING ON MONDAY MORNING!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

DUDE! Shocked To be honest i don't think anyone will be wanting to leave to early on Monday morning as i'm guessing most of us will be on the cans pretty hard on the Sunday nite yea? so most will be looking for a lil bit of a sleep in before the drive. I thought we'd leave bout 9ish but i could be way off! Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I just need to know if it suits you guys, because if this was the case, i'd be flying back from Sydney at 8:15am, arriving at Melbourne airport at 9:45am, then i could quickly dash back to the motel and get ready for the drive home. *i can just visualise everyone on the floor still pissed* muhahahaha

so latest we'll leave is about 10:30am i'd say.

you reckon i'm crazy???

what to do what to do??? i'm one click away from booking
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I say click away my friend!!! Go on do it i dare ya! Razz

I personaly don't care if we leave at 10:30 as that will mean a lil extra sleep for me which will be highly required!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if i do book, and confirm my flights, then i would need to know for sure if we will be staying at Formule 1 Motel.

So as you said before, are we individually booking? Cuz i might just ring up and confirm a room for 2 nights- (Where as you guys would need 3 nights)

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well i'm not rolling around in cash so i'm going to stay at F1,

I'm thinking i'll book myself a room, do you know which F1 hotel you guys are planing on staying at cause there was three on the website,

oh, & i just found out that my brother & my mate now both can't come so it's goin to be a long lonly trip for me! Crying or Very Sad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhehe, well you won't be the only one!

just make sure you have a CB, to fight the boredom.

Yeah didn't it say somewhere that there is a Formule1 motel at the airport? This is the one i'll DEFINATELY be staying, to save me catching a cab etc, convenience.

How many rooms do you think we need? bout 10?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yea i'm organising a CB for the trip so hopefully you guys will keep me entertained!LOL

We prob will need about that if you include the guys from SA as well, That will house 30ppl comfortably or 40-50 if ppl sleep on the floor, I have Air beds which i can bring down for ppl who have to sleep on the floors, I think i have a double & 3 singles from memory,

If the others don't want to stay at the F1 near the Airport i'll volenteer(Spelling Rolling Eyes) to drop you off & pick you up from the airport & take you to which ever F1 we are staying at, thats not an issue,

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what day are you dudes getting to the sunny city?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If by sunny city you mean Melbourne? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

We're leaving a about 6:30 am Friday 10th Dec, so we'll be down there approx 5pm(thats worst case, i'm hoping!)

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 02:34]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah des, your crazy. I dont care what crazy fly by the seat of your pants plan you come up with aslong as your in this convoy we'll all help u out with picking u up at the airport or whatever.

And yes, the F1 Motel Im reffering everyone too is the one at Melbourne Airport... its about 20min from Calder Park!, the others are across town...

Lets not be single booking, because rooms allow more than one person and therefoe we will save $$$ if we pile teams into rooms. Give it another week before someone calls up to book, we still dont know if more people are coming or whatnot.

What time will we be arriving in Melbourne.. 5pm? I wish. Were looking at 8pm at the absoloute earliest... More likely it will be 9:30ish. Just enough time to park our cars, put our stuff in our rooms and find a bar Wink

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 15:00

Just enough time to park our cars, put our stuff in our rooms and find a bar Wink

or a bed? Surprised

yeah call me crazy, but a man must keep his word!

Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just received an invitation for a wedding that weekend...non negotiable family wedding. Rolling Eyes

Sorry guys, im out Sad
Sway
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come one sway...weddings are all the same...seen one, you seen em all, this won't ever happen again, I can gaurantee you that there will be many more weddings in your lifetime.
If need be im sure we can all organise your kidnapping?
Come on, try harder to get out of the wedding! Is there any doctors in the forums? Get a doctors certificate saying you have leperacy or something, and give that to your family to take with them, then I have a feeling they won't mind if you don't attend thier wedding!
Whats the worst thing that will happen if you don't go? Two less people to give you easter eggs, birthday presents and christmas gifts? I will buy you easter eggs, and all the gifts you want! JUST COME!
You will only live to regret missing this!
Take Des as an example, thats devotion to the Sprinter cruise!

See ya on the 10th!

-Whitchy-
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon sway! You agreed to be in the convoy before the invitation got to you.. so they got in too late! just tell your parents to tell them that you made plans to be in melbourne on that weekend.. and things are booked!! which is partly true..

But if you cant get out, then come anyway and flyback with des!.. heh
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 15:36

Cmon sway! You agreed to be in the convoy before the invitation got to you.. so they got in too late! just tell your parents to tell them that you made plans to be in melbourne on that weekend.. and things are booked!! which is partly true..

But if you cant get out, then come anyway and flyback with des!.. heh

bahahaha...

i'll put Sway in my suitcase ^This way up^ Very Happy

nah, if thats the case Sway, and 'non negotiable' then i guess it is hard! Ziggs wanna drift his way down? Surprised

and yeah Whitchy, this meet needs much dedimication !
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Accomodation info updated.

Since no one was coming up with other suggestions... F1 it is. Aslong as everyone agree's and we dont run into some huge multiroom motel for $10 a night, then thats the destination.
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ill climb into your suitcase Des!

Zigs is going to be at the wedding as well.....in any case there is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL i would let Ziggy loose with my car for a weekend!

If my car was finished i would move heaven and earth to go with you guys but the new engine wont be done till January anyways...

So are you taking your car Des??
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did i hear backpackers lodge?

nah i'd rather stay in a place where the room is actually made before i enter !
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sw4y wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 17:03

So are you taking your car Des??

AM I ?!?!?! Shocked

haha, i'd be slapped around if i didn't aye

but yeah, i'll be driving down as usual on Friday, then on Sunday evening, i'll fly back to Sydney and leave my car with the fellas (SHOULD be safe aye Evil or Very Mad ) stay in Sydney on Sunday night and fly back to Melbourne on Monday morning, then get in my car and drive back home !!!! Very Happy
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought so....i was just a little confused by the elaborate planning Very Happy

Might i say you have done a mighty fine job accomodating your girl and your sprinter passion Wink

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 28 October 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come sunday des will prolly be drunk in a strip club and a flight back to sydney will be the last thing on his mind. Laughing

Sw4y, keep trying to get out of the wedding.. call them up and tell em to change the date =p
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what CB's do some people own? Im wondering which to buy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok. Im putting out the call!

Anyone that comes down from QUEENSLAND! and joins our little convoy will be treated to 'all they can drink' in beer... Smile Smile

Itd be good if this convoy numbered 20. Thats our target, everybody get to work converting people to convoy
Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 17:53

Ok. Im putting out the call!

Anyone that comes down from QUEENSLAND! and joins our little convoy will be treated to 'all they can drink' in beer... Smile Smile

Itd be good if this convoy numbered 20. Thats our target, everybody get to work converting people to convoy
Very Happy

w0rd.... Free beers!!! I'll donate to that cause.

Andrew, I was looking at a few CB's the other day in town. Did you want to maybe go halves? You're in Neutral Bay right? I'm in Berry St Nth Syd, so it would be easy to hook up. I'll have a closer look on Monday and let you know specs if you want.

And Des, you can leave your keys with me when you fly back Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 29 October 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
haha

i was thiking

do we need to "book" these rooms at the hotel?

they are usually packed (the one near the hume hwy was last time we rocked up @ 10pm)

after hours check in is ONLY with a credit card.

ps. des
where and how are we stroing your car
is anyone bringing a passenger with a liscense who they are willingn to let drive their car whilst you pussyfoot des' around?

Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Puzzleman's Cruise This Saturday (11/12/04)
Next Topic:ADELAIDE: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th December*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:32:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014408111572266 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.