Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *NEW MEETING Tues 9th November* Please Read pg2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *NEW MEETING Tues 9th November* Please Read pg2 Fri, 22 October 2004 00:04 Go to next message
Hey guys and girls,
Ok i spoke to Graham last night and I have organised a meeting for getting the club up and rolling and also the meeting for our SCS display...

Meeting will be held on
Sunday 31st October
Time: 6:30PM
Where: Paradise hotel, Located on Lower North East Road, Paradise.

This meeting will be over lunch and we will be discussing everything to do with Getting the Club together and also everything to do with our Small Car Sunday display....

Anyone who wishes to be part of the club organisation OR wishes to be in our display at SCS must attend this meeting. (scs entry forms will be handed out...

**Remember to enter scs it is $20 per person for a group of 10 or more... any less and it will be $25 per person. so please bring your money with you :)**

Forms MUST be completed and handed back to me with the money by Friday 12th November

Can i please get everyong to RSVP immediately so that i can book the table.. Thank you all...

See you all at the meeting Smile

Stef and Graham

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 05:21]

Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slight problem Rolling Eyes

Jesses BBQ is on that day...

That was organised first Smile
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im there, both at the meeeting and the scs display

Jon
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, what a sucky date for a club meeting.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ergh - why is everything happening really close to my exams.

*shakes fist*
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys... i know that jesses BBQ is on that day too.... but the problem here is that there really isnt any other day that we can do it... This weekend is too soon and the week end after cuts it too short for getting the SCS forms in....

Sorry.....

Couldnt jesse's BBQ be changed to this weekend or the weekend after or something??... its just the 31st is really the only date we have to have this meeting......

Stef
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but bbq comes first... Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 17:19

but bbq comes first... Confused

yeah I think I said that in my first post, it is common courtesy to find out whats going on before you plan an event, if this is the way the club is going to operate when it actually then its not gonna run smoothly, you cant expect us guys to just change our plans at the drop of a hat...

my $0.02
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:48]

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't make that date either.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bluewire wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 18:17

But anyway Adrian has got things planed anyhow with the club Display..Info at the CCCC Cruise on sunday
Cool

Thats not for the toyota club... thats for the CCC...

listen people... unless you guys wanna make it the Saturday the 30th then im sorry but the 31st is the ONLY other day that it can be on otherwise it cuts scs too short....

Sean: EH is on sat and sun... i'll come on saturday and see ya Smile
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey steff i think alot of people now dont know when your refering to CCCSA or SA/TOYMODS events etc. it may be a good idea to specify when posting, even im getting con fuzz'd.

for cccsa refer to CCC posts (generally started by snyper, bluewire, or adrian).
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 22 October 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has got nothing to do with CCC....

This is about the TOYOTA CLUB getting it off the ground... and the TOYOTA CLUB display at small car sunday... NOT adrians CCC display...

TOYOYA CLUB PEOPLE.......
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sat, 23 October 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know that,
some others dont though, because your also on the other thread inviting people to the CCC display and then on this thread asking people to join your display. Tahts where confuzz happen.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sat, 23 October 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which display would it be preferred to have Supras in???
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sat, 23 October 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why on the weekend???
That is a shit of a time to organise admin type meetings.
PPL have social stuff organised for weekends & the like!

Another $0.02 Very Happy
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make it the 30th
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gazza53 wrote on Sat, 23 October 2004 15:43

Why on the weekend???
That is a shit of a time to organise admin type meetings.
PPL have social stuff organised for weekends & the like!

Another $0.02 Very Happy

Because i for one have to work weeknights...
i have tafe throughout the days and work at nights....

Meeting now Booked for SUNDAY 31st OCTOBER at 6:30 PM

That is for all you people going to Jesse's BBQ.... now you can go to both...

Supras and all other cars EXCEPT 1970-1977 CELICAS..... are to be in TOYOTA DISPLAY.....

Understand people?.....

Ok... so see you all at the meeting... You will be getting your entry forms for SCS at the meeting so please bring along your $20 so that i can hand all the forms in together...

-Stef
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Opps sorry,
I forgot who the adelaide toyota scene revolves around
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gazza53 wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 22:06

Opps sorry,

No shit hey
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gazza53 wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 22:36

Opps sorry,

lmao
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 24 October 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Opps sorry,

O so true. Laughing

Well lets make this meeting during the week when the far majority of people will be able to make it. If some cant come, then bad luck. Rolling Eyes
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ppl.
I've got nothing against 'someone' organising Toyota stuff.
Cause I cant be stuffed organising it myself! hahaha.
If you don't wanna go, then dont.

On another note... can somebody convince me to display at SCS?
* whats the hillclimb thing i've heard about? is it competitive? or just a showy thing?
* speaking of showy things... does my car have to be rolling in bling? or will some onlookers also appreciate a hardcore rare toyota (corolla)?

SO CONVINCE ME!

I know your organising it...
BUT WHAT IS IT?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Opps sorry,

Its only the adelaide toyota scene? Rolling Eyes
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Genkin: with all the hype around the AE86 at the moment, it could be poo brown with a 4AC and people will come and look at it!

I dont like most car shows, but the last few years SCS seems to show more street cars that actually see the roads.
Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget auto as well as 4ac and poo brown, oh yeah and more rust than hatch.

yay for initial D!
KRIMINL
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea count me in for scs, ill be at the meeting.

kaim.
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Opps sorry,

Do you pansy's every stop whinging?

You complain cos nothings been done about it in the first thread and now you all go and have a bitch cos its on a day that doesnt suit you...Its now been moved to sunday night so you can go to both the BBQ and the meeting. Stop whinging and either go or dont, its simple.

Ill be there.

Jon
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bwahahaah
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many definates we got so far?
I'll prolly come to the meeting and i'll let ya know then if i can do the show..
Cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 11:04]

big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think after the cruise on the weekend theres gonna be silycar, fat toy, both the red and white Mk IV supras and my Mk III...but im sure there will be heaps more...

Jon
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesse..i'll go with u to the SCS!....hopefully i'll have my susp sorted by then...
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let's get 10 sprinters or more to display there..doesnt matter if its poo, rusted, stockies or anything...

wat hachi guys reckon?!?
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would look nucking futs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2004 12:23]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Opps sorry,

WTF is your problem dude.... I dont see anyone else out there willing to f**king get this club up and rolling and organise SCS... Graham and I are taking time out of our own schedules to do EVERYTHING for this club.... and all you f**king can do is complain about it...

The meeting is WHEN I CAN BE THERE because I HAVE ORGANISED IT... make sence?... i thought so....

Listen if you have a problem with myself or anyone else in this club then f**king say so... stop having a bitch and and be an adult about things...

If you wanna bitch... THEN DONT COME... SIMPLE...

-Stef
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 25 October 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 20:46

let's get 10 sprinters or more to display there..doesnt matter if its poo, rusted, stockies or anything...

wat hachi guys reckon?!?

I dont have $20 to spend on scs.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$20 so some kids can look at my car??

Sure, they can PAY ME $20 to look at it! Laughing Laughing

I'll think about it.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering what the story is if someone decides to go one of our cars with a knife or steals the ashtry or something? is there insurance to cover something like that?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
generally no, but you dont exactly leave your car unattended for the whole day Smile
JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in for the meeting!!

If we don't have more than ten cars we should consider joining the CCCC display, considering most of us have either Celicas or Supras!! If we could get a few Hachis though it would make up the numbers and we will win best display for sure!!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, are we gonna have stickers on our windscreens tho?

its gotta look Legit! Nod
JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We're not really going to have enough time to arrange stickers I dont think!! And we wont have enough to order.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ugh stickers... i'd put one on my car if it was tiny, and i'd put it on the quater glass behind the driver, ie. the window that the driver never uses Smile
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh wait..if i were to display my car...i assume i have to LAME in that event the whole day next to my car doing nothing??
Shocked

what's the weatherforecast on dat day? HOT or Raining?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 13:07

oh wait..if i were to display my car...i assume i have to LAME in that event the whole day next to my car doing nothing??
Shocked

So what you are saying is that you wouldnt put your car in a show an shine, becuase you wont get to drive it that day, but instead when we go for a cruise you never bring your car out?

Zuh? Rolling Eyes
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 12:26

ok, are we gonna have stickers on our windscreens tho?

its gotta look Legit! Nod

If we want stickers... I can organise them for around $5 per sticker.....

all this will be discussed at the meeting... can i please have a show of how is coming...

So far i have (for SCS display):
We've reached our goal of 10 cars... now the sky is the limit Smile

Me (Ms SILYCAR) - ST184 Celica
Shana (FAT TOY) - ST184 (with ST165 motor) Celica
Jon (big JON) - MkIII Supra
Beej - ST185 (Carlos Sainz edition)
Karim (KRIMINL) - MkIV Supra
Luke (JZA80Supra) - MkIV Supra
Chris (Sledge) - ST185 Celica
Johnny - Paesao
MR 1GGTE (??) - 1GGTE GZ20 Soarer
Nathan (Targa 90) - ST184 Celica
Hydra (CELIXX) - GA61 Celica (limited edition XX series)

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 08:09]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell ya what if someone can please tell me the date of this small car sunday event then I amdefinitely down for it, as long as there is the downing of burbouns and we get some nice stickers for $5

Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 14:24

Tell ya what if someone can please tell me the date of this small car sunday event then I amdefinitely down for it, as long as there is the downing of burbouns and we get some nice stickers for $5

Very Happy

SCS show n shine is on the 28th november... cruise is on the 26th and hill climb is on the 27th.... I have all the entry forms and they will be handed out at the meeting....

Stickers can deffinately be arranged.... just gotta talk about it at the meeting first....

Im gonna book the table for 15 for now....
so your in MR 1GGTE??
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in, so does the $20 cover entry to the cruise, the hill climb and the show and shine or just the show and shine?
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 14:52

count me in, so does the $20 cover entry to the cruise, the hill climb and the show and shine or just the show and shine?

$20 covers snow n shine and the cruise... hill climb is an extra $65
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 13:21

Shocked

So what you are saying is that you wouldnt put your car in a show an shine, becuase you wont get to drive it that day, but instead when we go for a cruise you never bring your car out?

Zuh? Rolling Eyes

no paying to be in an event the whole day with nothing to do is a waste of time for me..

stop whinning whether i bring my car out or not...its non of your business...get a life Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 22:25] by Moderator

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 16:21

Shocked

Zuh? Rolling Eyes

no u cunt.. paying to be in an event the whole day with nothing to do is a waste of time for me..

stop whinning whether i bring my car out or not...its non of your business...get a life Twisted Evil

Havent you ever just wanted to have your car in a car show for the sake of it?.... Its good to get out there and have a look at everyone elses cars... you dont have to stay the whole day but the car does... so say if u wanted to drop the car off, set it up and get someone else to look after it u could.....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 16:21

Shocked

Zuh? Rolling Eyes

no u cunt.. paying to be in an event the whole day with nothing to do is a waste of time for me..

It was a joke you ass... Rolling Eyes

MS Silycar im Def in for show and shine and cruise also
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 17:53

MS Silycar im Def in for show and shine and cruise also

Wicked!!!

see everyone on sunday Smile

just a warning to those involved in SCS... we will be meeting at about 6:30-7am before going to the destination
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supras and all other cars EXCEPT 1970-1977 CELICAS..... are to be in TOYOTA DISPLAY.....

Understand people?.....

That was supposed to be a quote thing, but I dunno how to make them work properly

does this mean that Sean's 1980 "bluewire" celica cant be in the ccc display, or my new 1978 RA28

ok, all jokes aside.... we at the ccc don't have any problems with the toyota people, and we want a friendly environment here, we have agreed that the displays will be seperate, but near each other so it doesn't look as though we're against each other.
also we just need to be more particular when organising things, defining whether it's for the Classic Celica Club, or the Toyota Club.
as people know we at the ccc don't mind newer celica's or supra's with us, and we've even had "na1600" with us before... and few other toyota's, we don't mind who's in or at our display, but they must understand we're based around the classic celica's...
anyway, think I've had my bit for now...
and hopefully this year the drizzly weather holds off...

Brendon

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2004 06:34]

mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow you guys are getting hell worked up in this post, what's going on?? Toymods is usually more friendly than this!! Did everyone get their period at once??? (this is a bit of a worry seeing most of you are guys)

Drew.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:44]

HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk27m wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:23

Wow you guys are getting hell worked up in this post, what's going on?? Toymods is usually more friendly than this!! Did everyone get their period at once??? (this is a bit of a worry seeing most of you are guys)

Drew.

Amen, if the clubs are going to get along they need to be able to agree on points such as this, otherwise you can run the risk of discouraging people from wanting to get involved
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2004 07:21]

HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I was wondering what are the cateogories for the elite class and the other class(brain fade) of judging. BTW Sean your car makes mine look like a wreck:-)
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCC cruise 24th october
Next Topic:Cruise suggestions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:46:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01016092300415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.