Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *NEW MEETING Tues 9th November* Please Read pg2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm either blind or it hasn't been mentioned: WHAT DATE IS SCS!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SCS is on the 28th of November
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 26 October 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Snyper wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:13

we at the ccc don't have any problems with the toyota people, and we want a friendly environment here, we have agreed that the displays will be seperate, but near each other so it doesn't look as though we're against each other.

This is exactly what i have spoke to Adrian about... It should work out perfectly like this...

also we just need to be more particular when organising things, defining whether it's for the Classic Celica Club, or the Toyota Club.

I know and thats why i have specifically said this is about the TOYOTA CLUB... also i figured people would understand its about the toyota club when i have written 'Club Organisation' in the title....

as people know we at the ccc don't mind newer celica's or supra's with us, and we've even had "na1600" with us before... and few other toyota's, we don't mind who's in or at our display, but they must understand we're based around the classic celica's...
anyway, think I've had my bit for now...
and hopefully this year the drizzly weather holds off...

Brendon

Yes we know you welcome everyone else as well and thats what we luv about yas Rolling Eyes hehe!... I was just saying that now the toyota club AND CCC are running, we should have seperate displays so that people know there IS a difference between the clubs...
Basically why i have said for everyone but the older celicas to be in our display is because of the fact that CCC has got plenty of members willing to put there cars in, whereas toyota club has only just started so we need our members supporting us and so that people can see the range of cars that we have in the club..

is that ok with you people?..

mk27m wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:23

Wow you guys are getting hell worked up in this post, what's going on?? Toymods is usually more friendly than this!! Did everyone get their period at once??? (this is a bit of a worry seeing most of you are guys)

Drew.

Yea I remember the days when Toymods was a friendly place too.... now it just seems that no matter what we try to organise there are alwayz people having a bitch about it...

Bluewire wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:32

Like i said...

ALL CELICA'S AND SUPRA'S NO MATER HOW OLD ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US IN THE CLASSIC CELICA CAR CLUB DISPLAY AT SMALL CAR SUNDAY.
Remember there are Trophies & prizes for the best displayed Celica or Supra on the day.

Whats that sean??... Saying dont go to toyota club, come to our club, we have prizes... coz thats what it sounds like....

Bluewire wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 20:03

"Warning"

You know your arguing about two car clubs on a TOYMODS CAR CLUB forum.
Please take it ezy or the South Austraila thread will be no more... Heads up

Please think before you post steff...

What is up with you Sean??..... What the hell is that supposed to mean..... please think be4 i post.... excuse me but.... nah actually... im not going to bother... i've said enough tonight... i need sleep and i have a tafe exam tomorrow morning...

goodnight...

-Stef
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Wed, 27 October 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
Adrian: Posting from LT1974's login...CCC President
Hey folks. It's a pitty to see the comments I have so far.
As the President of the CCC I would like to say if anyone has any questions regarding our club and its regulations to give me a ring. 0403303299.
As for SCS I am looking forward to another fun day with a top bunch of people who are becoming great friends of mine.
The CCC meeting is this Friday 7:00pm at the Kent Town Hotel.
Please note.....It will be for those who are entering their cars in the CCC display or members,etc who wish to help and be a part of the day. I am sorry but due to circumstances only people with CCC Display interests are invited.
I have only posted this note on this thread due to comments I have read..thanks....Adrian

Adding to Snypers post, our meeting Fri we will decide exactly who may be in the CCC Display.........STAY TUNED.... Smile
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Thu, 28 October 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that Adrian... you know i will be there.. even taking the night off work to be there!!! heheh....

-Stef
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Thu, 28 October 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I just chip in and say that all the bitching and weinerification of this thread really doesn't make this soon-to-be club look any better. From an almost unbiased point of view can I just say that if you have any personal problems with someone just use PM. These threads should be left to those who are willing to actually do something, they aren't really here to air your personal issues.

Having said that, I hope everything goes well with the SCS meeting (for the Toyota Club) and I wish I actually had a small car to display! Unfortunately my GT4 is rooted, and my TA-23 is still a long way off of completion (like six months at least)!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Thu, 28 October 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off topic what actually happened to your GT4?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Thu, 28 October 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(off topic)
It went bad, so I had to lop if off at the wrist.

Wait - that's not right (don't worry if you don't get it)

Umm the radiator was in a state of crap, thermostat was screwed too. Needs a new top tank, which for some peculiar reason is unique to that car, so I'm waiting for japan to send some crap over (well to put it more accurately Jaustech are waiting for japan to send some crap over).
(/off topic)
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 29 October 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toymods is running ultra slow today.. but this is what im here for...

just an update for all you people out there... At the moment we are looking at 17 cars plus a couple of maybes....

Heres the list..

Me (Ms SILYCAR) - ST184 Celica
Shana (FAT TOY) - ST184 (with ST165 motor) Celica
Jon (big JON) - MkIII Supra
Beej - ST185 (Carlos Sainz edition)
Karim (KRIMINL) - MkIV Supra
Luke (JZA80Supra) - MkIV Supra
Chris (Sledge) - ST185 Celica
Johnny - Paesao
MR 1GGTE - 1GGTE GZ20 Soarer
Nathan (Targa 90) - ST184 Celica
Hydra (CELIXX) - GA61 Celica (limited edition XX series)
Sokoun - ST202 Celica
Nick - ST184 Celica
Raul - MR2
Skaney - AE86 Sprinter
Genkin - AE86 Corolla 2dr GT Apex
Andrew - MkIII Supra

Possibly...

Raul's friend - mk4 supra
Raul's friend - ae86 sprinter

Anyone else up for this display?? come on people... its ONLY $20
anyone else got any input ontop of this??.... any ideas of how we want the display to look or anything?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 October 2004 07:51]

genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 29 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mm, I agree with Steff... Toymods certainly is a bit gay today.

I might come to meeting, put me on that wacky list.

Genkin (SUPERSTUD) - AE86 Corolla 2dr GT Apex

PS: is it okay if every panel on my car is dented/scratched/has holes in it?
it still looks good if you stand about 15metres away.
maybe we could put one of those 'dont touch' rope fences around it so ppl dont come closer than 15m? what u guys think?
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 29 October 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good so far....

see everyone at the meeting on sunday Very Happy

-Stef
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Fri, 29 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha thats funny as!!!

Dont worry too much tho dude, cos my car is "good from far but far from good" Razz
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sat, 30 October 2004 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys and girls,

Meeting is tonight... 6:30 PM at paradise hotel...

I will be at Extreme Horse Power Show promoing for 3 different people and then will be coming to our meeting... looking at 18 cars for the Toyota Clubs First ever display at SCS...

Lets make it happen...

-Stef
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is this for dinner? or are we eating before hand?
turbo-a
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Im there, both at the meeeting and the scs display

Jon

I wont.

Extreme is running till 6 so I wont even be out of that place till later, and sorry to say, it's been on that date for a while.

oh and I pulled 274rwkw | 364BHP. sigh, still 0.8 bar and it was lean apparently.
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohwell, aren't you putting your car in with Club PSI anyway Brian? Pity, but you get that.

Jon
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys. i cant make it tonight.

i threw my back out playing on the trampoline.

can anyone fax me an entry form?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i threw my back out playing on the trampoline.
Either that's innuendo, or it's one of those things that didn't happen until you tell your mates Razz
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last night was good. Discussed how things were going to be set up, where the cars were to be parked etc etc. At this stage i think theres been 10 people that have paid, so we've got 10 definites Very Happy and a possible 20 i think!!! Which is pretty good work for a club that isnt even established yet!

Jon

Hey Genkin, you have pm
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it possible to get an over view of what happened regarding the club not scs from the meeting - as I wasn't able to get down there?

So that those of us who want to be involved but couldn't get to the meeting can still help out where possible.

Cheers.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Sun, 31 October 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry I couldnt make it, stef or whoever else is involved is it possible to meet up with one of you during the week to arrange for some transfer of teh cash?
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when do the SCS forms have to be in by?
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys and girls...

Meeting went well, had 11 people turn up...

Ok, the way things are is, yes we have 10 people with forms entered and money paid, then we have another 8 who i have to get forms to and get money from, then there are another 2 who are possibly going into our display but arent sure yet..

Anyone who didnt come to the meeting but is still putting their cars in, i will meet up with you whereever and give you the forms as well as collect your money... Just remember i need your forms by the end of this week.

As for the club, Graham has spoken to me and will not be club president any more leaving me with his spot, he still wishes to be something like social organiser or something like that but doesnt have the time or interest to be president.

Club registration will cost $110 so i need to get a few people to chip in money to go towards that and what you pay (probably $40) will be your years membership aswell....

Other than that, we will be having ANOTHER meeting in about a months time to organise the club properly as Graham didnt bring any of the materials that we needed.

A big thankyou to Luke and his GF (sorry still havent caught your name!!) for thinking up some themes for this years display.
And to graham, sorry to loose you as president but you know the club is in good hands Smile will speak to your tonight.

Any questions or comments please pm me or give me a call (most of u have my number)

-Stef
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Stef - for the update Smile

You have PM Smile
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough*

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (since the other threads are gone) ... but has anyone seen what it costs for club cams affiliation?

1-40 members $440.00
41-100 members $880.00
101 - 200 members $1100.00
201+ members $1485.00

EEP *I always knew motorsport was expensive*

Just to be on the safe side - do we have somewhere other than the 'sa cruises and events' section to discuss this sort of stuff - so we don't get toymods mod's pissed for filling this section with SA specific stuff again?
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 14:04

As for the club, Graham has spoken to me and will not be club president any more leaving me with his spot, he still wishes to be something like social organiser or something like that but doesnt have the time or interest to be president.

A sad loss,
Had high hopes for this club with u at the helm Graham, please rethink it buddy,
Crab
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What does it matter who the president is, so long as they do a good job and have a huge interest in the club?

As of now, we dont have another forum to use, but i believe we will have our own website etc...which will all be discussed at the next meeting?

Jon
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big JON wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 17:32

What does it matter who the president is, so long as they do a good job and have a huge interest in the club?

Until now I've held my tongue on this:

club board members should be democratically elected.
none of this "I'm doing this because"

that goes for president, vice president and all other members.

and personally I think the first 'board' the vote is decided purely by those people willing to pay what it costs to get the club started.

Future board members can and SHOULD be any financial member of the club, but for the initial board - vote should be between those who pay up to get started, there's quite a lot of cost at the start and I'm sure a lot of people are going to 'skirt the issue' until we're up and running - or we have something to offer them.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm not saying Stef / Graham / anyone else shouldn't be club president etc ... I just think that you need to do it the right way - from the start.

That said - I certainly don't want responsibility of either president or vice president - I'm sure the right person for that job will get elected. (In fact I have no doubts on that one)

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 07:49]

CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big JON wrote on Mon, 01 November 2004 18:02

As of now, we dont have another forum to use, but i believe we will have our own website etc...which will all be discussed at the next meeting?

Jon

Actually the president makes a huge difference to a club.
They portray an image of the rest of the club to the general public and potential members, and that simple image can gain, or lose you those members. I am mearly stating that i thought that graham would have been a good president.
ra23man, completly agree, democratic system is the best way to go.
Just my opinion,
Probably best if you all discuss who is gona be what at your next planned meeting rather than on the net though, would be best for you to talk about it face to face.
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea!!! at last some common sense, the first job of any meeting is to elect a chairperson, then it is that persons responsibility to call for nominations for the position of president, then the "members" get to elect whom thet want in that position!!!!
Once elected the president can then call for nominations for the other positions.
This is standard practice for any club / organisation.
How the decision of who is a member etc, is another question altogether.
Rolling Eyes
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go DEMOCRACY! Any financial member of any organisation should have a say in who runs the show, not who got their first etc.

My 2c.
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all
long time no post eh..

I thought I should put my thoughts into whats happened etc.

As Stef said I not really keen on being the president of the club, the main reason being I just dont have the time unfortunately. As you all would have noticed it takes me a while to get things organized etc etc.. and the reason above is why. I'm still keen to put alot of effort into getting the club started. and I would love to be part of the committee.. preferably a "social organiser" to organize BBQ's Go-Karts and especially cruises as I beleive thats one thing I do quite well. (tho a bit more experience with writing cruise directions might be good haha)

As a few of you said, it would be a better idea to elect the committee, I dont really know how that would all work, but you guys sound like you do so I'm sure you will fill us in.
In regards to a club president, in my opinion I believe it would be best to have someone "senior" not only would they have more experience, but I think it just makes the club look a bit more professional if you know what I mean. I'm not having a go at you Stef, or trying to count you out. just expressing an opinion. I must also say it would be great to have a female president as this would get the attention of the boys in the Toyotas etc LOL

As Stef said, we will have another meeting in a months time. Also a cruise towards the end of this month.. its been to long since the last. This will be a daytime (sunday more than likley) cruise in the country, I know this will count alot of you `ardcore drivers out.. but we need a bit of variation to the cruises me thinks Smile
look out for details.

As for all this rant rant rant thats being thrown around the place. get over it. I feel like I'm reading clubPSI or NS.com forums..not good old Toymods. I understand that some of you aint overly keen on others, and dont agree with they way some people do/say/think things. but these things need to be settled in private or forgotten. there also seems to be a few people that rant rant rant about things, but never show up to cruises etc.

Thanks
Graham

EDIT:
Another thing I wanted to say, but I shouldnt really make a new thread so i will add it here.

R.I.P. KACH 22

This was a great Celica we have unfortunatly lost. A Celica of only a few that would be almost always show up to both CCC and TM cruises. I'm gonna miss hearing it ROAR past me when I'm doing 6500RPM and wishing I had boost, and seeing Adrians cheesy grin looking back at me.

Neither Adrian or the Celica desevered its fate, but I guess these are the things that happen in life. and I know Adrian will out do himself with the next project.

For those that dont know about the accident, the most important thing was no one was seriously enjured. Hayley was left rather sore and I send my best wishes a hope she feels well soon..

/endsob

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 10:49]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys,
I have read through this thread and i agree with having someone voted in to be president, i dont have a problem with this.

I was having a think about things and i also notice that alot of you people out there who are continuously having a complain about everything seem to be the ones who DONT organise anything or want to really be a part of getting this club up and running...

If we want to vote people in for president... then ok... Who is willing to put their hand up and put in all the effort and time into this club??... I dont see alot of people who are willing to do this job..

Anywayz, Thats all i really had to say, as i for one am not going to have a bitch or a complain about things as i am here for you guys... I have alwayz been willing to help the club out and alwayz will be willing, but at the same time, i know i put effort into this club and im sorry but all i seem to get whenever i organise things is continuous complaints and bitching...

If you dont like me or the way i organise things then say so, tell me by pm, abuse the shit outta me in private, i dont really care but please... Just keep it OFF the forums....

Next meeting will have everything in it, and we can vote then who you want to be club president and everyone else on the board.

Anywayz im gonna shut up now and let you all have a think about this...

Catchya.

Stef.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Mon, 01 November 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stef - that's basically the long version of what I said earlier Very Happy

FWDboy said

These threads should be left to those who are willing to actually do something, they aren't really here to air your personal issues.
Howie
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Tue, 02 November 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday guys,

This is my first post on these forums. I'm Howie from http://www.nissanexa.com. I just wanted to say I really liked your display last year, and look forward to see you guys there on Nov 28th.

We'll have a very small display at SCS, nothing special, but if you see us around please come by and say Hi.

All the best guys,

Howie

~ club pres - nissanexa.com / nxcoupe.com ~

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Club Organisation and SCS meeting Wed, 03 November 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys and girls,

I've been out today finding out prices for different things and I need to know who is willing to put in money to make this display best??

I wanna try and organise another meeting ONLY for SCS next tuesday night (i have the night off) who is able to come to that? if not... Meeting will be on the saturday or the sunday 14th and 15th november... We dont have long to organise everything now so i need everyones committment.
Will be meeting Genkin, Matt, Beej and Nick down south on Thursday 4th November at 9pm to fill out forms, If there is anyone else out there who HASNT filled in a form for SCS can you PLEASE get back to me as i need entry money ASAP...

Thanks.

-Stef
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next tuesday should be all good for me..

Is it going to be dinner or just a meeting?
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Wed, 03 November 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you know ill be there, tuesday suits me fine as long as it gives me enough time to get whereever from work...

Jon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Thu, 04 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it doesnt really bother me which day i have the meeting, i could possibly do one on tues and another on sat or sun for those that cant make it throughout the week.....

its nothing major just need to let everyone know details and need to know what people can bring and who can put in what for the display.

Anyone without an entry form, Im meeting Beej, Nick, Jesse!!!!! and Matt at BP on anzac Highway and South Road at 9pm Tonight... Anyone else is welcome to join....

Anyone with questions??... Feel free to call or msg me on 0438 854 141

Cheers.

-Stef

[Updated on: Sat, 06 November 2004 05:49]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Thu, 04 November 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL@jessy

JESSY IS A GIRLS NAME

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So its anzac highway BP now?

mmmkay see yall there at nine o clockski
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Thu, 04 November 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup thats right.. 9pm at bp anzac highway... thats another 5 forms and money..... so officially we have 16 cars.....
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *UPDATED please read* pg2 Fri, 05 November 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys and girls, Meeting on Tuesday 9th November at 7pm somewhere in Town!!! hahahah!!!

Thinking BP on West Terrace due to, there are seats there and no distractions of meals or anything like that... This will only be a fairly small meeting but we do need to go through the final set up of things....

Who is coming???

Small Car Sunday list

Karim - Mk4 Supra - White (paid)
Shana - ST184/165 Celica - Red (paid)
ME!! - ST184 Celica - White, custom pearl (paid)
Luke - MK4 Surpa - Red (paid)
Chris - ST185 Celica - Burgundy (Paid)
Sokoun - ST202 Celica - White (paid)
Jon - Mk3 Supra - White (paid)
Johnny - Paesao - White (paid)
Tim - ST205 grp A Celica - Black (Paid)
Andrew - Mk3 Surpa - Red (Paid)
Matt - 1GGTE Soarer - White (Paid)
Sean - AE86 Sprinter - Blue (Paid)
Beej - ST185 CS Celica - White (Paid)
Nathan - ST184 Celica - White (Paid)
Simon - Trueno - Panda (Paid)
Jesse - AE86 Levin - White (Paid)
Troy - GT Starlet - White (Paid)
Jason - ST162 Celica - Red (Paid)
Pamela - ST202 Convertible (Paid)

Chris - XX Celica - Silver??
Chris - Corolla - White??
Vince - ST202 Celica - Grey
Luc - ST184 Celica - Red

Looking really good people!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 02:46]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *NEW MEETING Tues 9th November* Please Read pg2 Mon, 08 November 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*BUMP*

Just to remind everyone... SCS meeting Tuesday 9th November 7pm at BP on west terrace... this is to discuss all about SCS... who is bringing what, where cars will be parked etc etc etc...

See ya all there...

Stef
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Club SCS Meeting... *NEW MEETING Tues 9th November* Please Read pg2 Mon, 08 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous message
Yeah, ill be there. STOOPID FARRKING FUEL PUMP

At this stage its doubtful ill have a car so you may need to pick me up...work it out later tho

Jon
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCC cruise 24th october
Next Topic:Cruise suggestions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:21:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085690021514893 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.