Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

18RG corona VS 2 x commodore V8's Sun, 24 October 2004 11:12 Go to next message
coming back from the coast on sat night after indy, this VH V8 manual was driving a bit odd, just accelerating and backing off ect, so i thought oh yeh, havent raced a V8 yet, absolutely raped him, downhill too, where he has the weight momentum advantage.

then i stayed with him down the hiway and he then tried a VQ statesman with an exhaust {could have had more done as it had a few guages, 17's and a guy in his late teens driving}, the stato whooped the VH, and the next time they tried to race i was there too Very Happy ,

we all dropped back and the stato and i were DEAD even till 140 when i shifted to 4th and then he got 1m on me till 150, he just started doing some crazy head banging shit, hangs out the window and gives me the thumbs up, he was impressed Very Happy , we tried again a few more times and the same result, until we both dropped to 80 and hit 2nd, i didnt have a chance cause i had to change twice, but oh well, all in all, was a good night

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 08:52]

Send a private message to this user    
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: corona VS 2 x V8's Sun, 24 October 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COOL Very Happy

What have you done to your corona?

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2004 15:03]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: corona VS 2 x V8's Mon, 25 October 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uh, look at my signature, it basically says it all, and the cmas arent dialin correctly, should get power from 3000-6500, i get power at 4000 till 8000, 140kph in 3rd is about 8000
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: corona VS 2 x V8's Sun, 14 November 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of milage are you getting out of that thing to the tank of fuel...im considering selling all my efi gear, scraping the turbo idea and just NA engine
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: corona VS 2 x V8's Sun, 14 November 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on how i drive, if i'm good and dont drive at 100kph then about 10L per 100k
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: corona VS 2 x V8's Sun, 14 November 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice man ... you no consideration for other drivers on the road obviously going so fast ... Nope
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 18RG corona VS 2 x commodore V8's Sun, 14 November 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
life goes on, who cares, unless it was tight residential, which it sounds like it wasnt..

i say well done... Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18RG corona VS 2 x commodore V8's Mon, 15 November 2004 01:21 Go to previous message
late at night, you are the only 3 cars racing ... i guess thats ok ... any other time .. is a no no i reckon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cool Random Encounter with Supra. [perth]
Next Topic:look at me! im drive 40 on 60 road! im SAFE!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:09:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062499046325684 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.