Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Novated
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 07:19 Go to next message
Just letting you all know there is a mega cruize on this weekend, all car clubs welcome, all makes and models of cars encouraged to attend!

Meet at Bunnings Parafield at 7pm for 8pm departure!

hope to see u guys there Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's this cruise run by??
Novated
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um not sure but i think its furious car club, revenue raiser car club and the vice pres of RCK!!! The point of the cruise is to get a good mix of cars out wether they are imports or holdens etc
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i'll pass......
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i'll pass......
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure this cruise will go right under the noses of the law enforcers, and attract very responsible drivers who know the full cababilities of their cars.

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fully sick uleh
Novated
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually the cops already know about it and will be joining us on the cruise like they normally do!!!
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Tue, 26 October 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 18:03

I'm sure this cruise will go right under the noses of the law enforcers, and attract very responsible drivers who know the full cababilities of their cars.

Laughing Laughing Gold and true!
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with blockaides at every carpark to search and defect everyone......
oz_viking
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In case anyone cbf'd looking it up like I just did, RCK = Ragerz Commodore Klub. I found this comment by a member on the usual standard of their cruises (this is word-for-word):

"The cruizes arnt that good but the burnouts are sik"
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh gawd...!

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!
TRUE, NO?
Regular

April 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any way we can have a cruize that the cops wont find out about??
are they tracking these sites?? i know nissansilvia.com has cops watching them>>
bastards
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRUE, NO? wrote on Wed, 27 October 2004 22:04

is there any way we can have a cruize that the cops wont find out about??
are they tracking these sites?? i know nissansilvia.com has cops watching them>>
bastards

Keep saying things like this and the cops will be watching these forums closely too Mad
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wont have my car back on the road by then Sad
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its easy not to have cops find out, just aslong as its low key.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Wed, 27 October 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The meets that we organise here never have any cops there, but we keep the numbers to a good size AND none of us are doing anything illegal.
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 28 October 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachis cruise with commodores???
hachis dont 'cruise'.
we'd have to end at a laser wash to get the commo bogan germs off.
i feel dirty just thinkin bout it.
Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Cool
gave some cooner vl a run down norton the other night. the hachi lived up to its reputation.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 29 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 08:58

The meets that we organise here never have any cops there, but we keep the numbers to a good size AND none of us are doing anything illegal.

nothing at all ARCH, absolutely nothing you sure about that?

haha smoke dat erbal sheet! Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 29 October 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toke toke TOKE... take it to tha heeeaaad Cool

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/694031/wakie1.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 29 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

arch you are such a shtoner Razz
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 29 October 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i can hear arch's b*ng from my house, tu ca tu ca tu ca.
Shocked Shocked Shocked
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 29 October 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its such a tragedy my I wont have my car back in time Sad Confused

Jon
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Sat, 30 October 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too am bitterly disappointed.

Freak

Yeah.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I joined these lads on there cruise, it was very unorganised and quite boring. They were all drinking at every car park, and there were a few car park stops, Hollywood plaza, Marden, Camden park shopping centre, TTP, west beach skate park, semaphore palais carpark, the truck wash (wax pad), sub base, garden island, Marion shopping centre, then the cruise started after about 1am to go through chain of ponds and then out to some abandoned "haunted house". The cops were at the first 2 stops because of boggan behaviour, then they were called out to garden island where there was a bit of drifting action. They arived too late as the cruise broke up in port adelaide at the sight of 2 squad cars racing out to garden island. Everyone met up again at Marion. There was a bit of fun to be had, especially when one of the lads had a megaphone, and spotted two gays rootin in a car at the Palais car park. As you can imagine the funny side of it seening/hearing a drunk lad at the voice end of the megaphone. The funny part was seeing the poofs not give a hoot about the anouncement and cary on at it. Some of the lads (and gals) on the cruise were fairly welcoming, as for some of the others..... well, tats, piercings, stoned as all hell and drunk to say the least.
Thought you may like the update of what goes on in their cruises...

Ciaran Whelan

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 05:17]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went as well but fucked off when the cruise got to marden shopping centre, it was pretty average i thought at the cop attention was not really cool, althought there was some nice pussy there it was all just too comoodore with lockers style for me Confused

What were you riding in CWHELAN?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeebus creebus...
I din't see anyone there from toymods... I was in the Dark blue Mazda Eunos. What were you drivin? I had my sisters partner tag along in there 1200 datsun coupe...
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice pussy...? Did you see the telli tubbie pie eaters? I hope that's not what you were refering to as nice pussy!! Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was in my soarer Cool there were fuck all imports there although the white R31 coupe with the 200rwkw RB25 was awful splendid Wink

Not all the birds were hot just a few of them, mostly car sluts tho Confused
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I musta had my head jammed up me arse, I can't remember seeing the soarer Sad . I gave the R31 a run for its money .... not.
Hell, I've only got 132kw happening in my lil 1.8 v6. Would love to produce more Very Happy

And car sluts they were, they were hellish drunk by the end of the night, laying on Rabits tray on the ute, showing the way to Babylon Cool Very Happy Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 05:32]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Thu, 04 November 2004 16:00

I musta had my head jammed up me arse, I can't remember seeing the soarer Sad . I gave the R31 a run for its money .... not.
Hell, I've only got 132kw happening in my lil 1.8 v6. Would love to produce more Very Happy

And car sluts they were, they were hellish drunk by the end of the night, laying on Rabits tray on the ute, showing the way to Babylon Cool Very Happy Razz

definitely shouldnt have left then Sad

the R31 was damn quick tho, I wasnt a fan of that 180 way to much bling bling and tupperware for my liking Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Thu, 04 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't sound like my cup of tea...I'll stick to rallying Smile
Novated
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 05 November 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice to know whaqt u think of me guys always loved being called a slut Confused i was in the nova i think i talk ed to a cpl of u guys one of which helpd up on gorge rd the night of the vyper accident!!! yeah the cruise was dodgy and well i left wen we got to marden to go see acpl of friends
Novated
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Fri, 05 November 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote]definitely shouldnt have left then

the R31 was damn quick tho, I wasnt a fan of that 180 way to much bling bling and tupperware for my liking[quote]

the only thing that is the R31 on that car is the shell the rest of it is R33 including the engine and the 180 is my mates car he has had it 5weeks and he thinks exactly the same it now has a SR20T in it compared to the CA18 that he bought it with it goes pretty damn hard too

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 10:58]

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Mega Cruise 30th Oct Sat, 06 November 2004 14:34 Go to previous message
Hey there Nov....
I certainly wasn't refering to you, and yes it was me helping you at the crash. I don't refer to the decent ones as the car sluts. You shoulda seen the rest of the night out, and you woulda seen what I seen... The beautifull road to Babylon, pity it was trashed though Laughing
Anyways, hope to see you on another cruise. Won't be too long till I get the Ke55 2TG out on the road, its gonna be a wicked ride...VERY wicked. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise suggestions
Next Topic:DIY day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:33:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063560009002686 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.