Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
icon4.gif  MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Tue, 26 October 2004 11:09 Go to next message
Everyday I look at my crappy digital camera and think to myself "I should probably take some photos today and put them on the net" Then something else comes up and I forget till the next day, well I finally took some photos today so i thought I might as well do a writeup with pictures on my trusty GZ20.

Excuse the history lesson but im only doing this once so i might as well do it right Very Happy

It was summer of 1998 me and my brother were sitting at maccas enjoying a 40c cone, back then they were 30c, anyway out of drive through comes this car i have never seen before, it was strangley square, like a volvo but amazingly sleek like a ferrari, i had never seen something like this before as he drove past my brother and I both noticed the magical writing on the door of this unknown sleek-brick-shaped automobile it read "TWINturbo" That day I made a promise to myself that I was going to find out what that car was and one day have one in my possession.

I quickly forgot about the sleek-brick and 6 years went by, i had a multitude of cars in that period, well three, a VK, a Handivan and a Prelude, but the day finally came to sell the heap of shit FWD'r (to my brother hehehe) and get me something turbo and RWD Very Happy

After a few weeks searching through the likes of various imports the words "1GGTE Twin Turbo" caught my eyes in the trading post, I had to see this specimen, upon inspection it was clearly some rich jap dude who liked to smoke, a lot, who owned it before me, it wasnt complied and the car was filty but i saw potential and potential to screw some cash out of a stupid importer, how stupid I was...

I demanded the car be detailed before I look at it again, the importer complied with my wishes and had the car totally steam cleaned inside and out, it came up a treat, eventually the cash changed hands and the car was mine. My first drive in my own turbo car, i felt like a heroin junkie, strangley amazed and definitely wanting more Evil or Very Mad

The the problems started, the first night i noticed it was on a drive through the hils with some of the Haichi guys, oh oh there comes the steam Sad it turned out the motor had a BHG or Coroded Head, i never got around to pulling it apart to actually find out, luckily the car was purchased under warranty, so I took it back, it was then replaced with a second 1GGTE which i later found out was dropped two metres off the ground onto cement Rolling Eyes that one lasted four hours, so 2 months after that she finally returned in all her pimping glory to be in my driveway every morning Smile

Ok enough from me here are the mods:

3" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Catback Exhaust (Will be dump pipes as well when i decide which way I am going with the turbos)
GFB Atomic Boost Controller
KYB Damper Adjustable Coilovers w/RSR Springs (I call them stiffy)
K&N Pod Filter (Cheers BSTJunkie) (I am attempting to make a heatshield for it this weekend)
Monza Type I BOV (Its my little slice of rice) Razz
17" Lenso AG's With Dunlop 225/50's
Excidio Double Din CD/MD Player
Microtech Turbo Timer (Cheers Zerko)
Boost Guage

In the next couple of weeks I should have My LSD In and my JZA70 brakes which should be fun.

Here Are some pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT00051.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT00041.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT00031.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT00021.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT00011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT0007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT0006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/PHOT0008.jpg

On the cards next is some nice 20% tint, obviously the fitting of my fantastic goodies that reside in the shed and a W57 or W58 Manual conversion, I am either going to keep the CT12's or go for a nice big single, maybe VG30 or T28BB.

Anyway let me know what you think Very Happy

Cheers for listening to my massive essay

Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 04:04]

Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks awesome dude.
I like the rims and that exhaust is huge.
nice ride.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not bad mate.. i sorta like the rims and also sorta dont.. i dont know why
i think its the lack of studs on them Smile
can u lower the car a tiny bit more?. like a cm and it would be perfect

try and source yaself some mz20 side skirts..

nice car man
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks lads,

EVAN: My mum has labelled the exhaust the milo can Rolling Eyes however I did pay $200 for that entire system so I didnt really have a choice, apparently when it pops a flame on change from first to second gear (due to atmo BOV) they come out in a rather large fashion, Smile

JAG: I have had wierd reponses about the rims, people either love them or hate them, when it comes time for a tyre change which wont be too long no doubt I will put some nice 235/30s on and see how they look, if they look as good as I think they will then I will keep them, if they dont then ill piss them off and get some nice 18*9 Buddy Club P1's Very Happy

Oh and its already low enough at the front, the pics dont really do it justice but i can only just fit my fingers inside the guards, the back could do with another 2-3 cm but they are good springs so i dont really want to fuck around with them getting them reset and what not.

Once again cheers Very Happy

P.S. I have found some MZ20 Skirts but they are a bit pricey at $500 a set, i think kirstian had some a while back for $250 a set or something, if he gets some more ill get them and buy the rear pods as well, ultimately I would love the bootlid spoiler also but they are becoming harder and harder to find Sad

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 22:58

Thanks lads,

EVAN: My mum has labelled the exhaust the milo can Rolling Eyes however I did pay $200 for that entire system so I didnt really have a choice, apparently when it pops a flame on change from first to second gear (due to atmo BOV) they come out in a rather large fashion, Smile

JAG: I have had wierd reponses about the rims, people either love them or hate them, when it comes time for a tyre change which wont be too long no doubt I will put some nice 235/30s on and see how they look, if they look as good as I think they will then I will keep them, if they dont then ill piss them off and get some nice 18*9 Buddy Club P1's Very Happy

Oh and its already low enough at the front, the pics dont really do it justice but i can only just fit my fingers inside the guards, the back could do with another 2-3 cm but they are good springs so i dont really want to fuck around with them getting them reset and what not.

Once again cheers Very Happy

P.S. I have found some MZ20 Skirts but they are a bit pricey at $500 a set, i think kirstian had some a while back for $250 a set or something, if he gets some more ill get them and buy the rear pods as well, ultimately I would love the bootlid spoiler also but they are becoming harder and harder to find Sad

get the guards rolled and flared.. i had less than a cm clearance before
now ive got a few inches
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I have been thinking about that, if I decide to go the whole hog and do stuff like a respray (I was thinking Subaru White with a nice dollop of green pearls through it) Then the flaring and the rolling of the guards will definitely have to happen Wink
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when rolling guards, if they are a proper place they will heat ur paint with a heat gun so they dont crack
do you scrape at all anywhere?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Tue, 26 October 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice car dude Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 23:10

when rolling guards, if they are a proper place they will heat ur paint with a heat gun so they dont crack
do you scrape at all anywhere?

I do actually, but only the top of the tyres hit the inside of tha gurads sometimes, the exhaust is all good, i reckon when i put some nice 30 profile tyres will fix the scraping of the tyres on the inside.

Dimmy: Cheers Dude Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NICE WORK MR-1G LOOKS NICE

maybe go 45 on the profile 30 will be too thin ive got 45 on mine and wonder weter they will stress the rim or not lolllllll

all i all very nice clean soarer
maybe get some interior shots as well show off the gadgetry , lolllllllllllll

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks indian, im gonna get some nice interior shots when i give it a thorough clean out, plus fit my boost guage properly ATM its a bit dodgey, 30 profile should be ok with 235s i still reckon 45 is a bit too big Sad
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool dude up to you what tyres u put be carefull of the cops as the soarer is a heavy car they will get u for the tires not being able to hold tthe weight of the car few mates copped it here in melbourne also im running 215 with 45 profile with 45 mm offset and the tyres have the stretched rubber look those were the only wheels i could find bastrd offset the soarer as very hard to find

my previous wheels wouldn tlet me lower the car cause of scrubbing issues now i got some that will lemme do it , lolllll

also yeah my boost gauge was dodgy as well now its fixed on the window sill looks ok lots of trouble to fit it

make sure u get trademeark soarer interior shot --- the digidash

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digidash photos of course dude, also the rims I have are Lenso Ag's 17*8 off a TJ Magna and they fit perfectly, no rubbing at all Very Happy

When are you gonna take some photos of yours?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soon soon nigaa my ftos coming soon , getting the car all organised need to lower it and itll be good for fotos but need the car for some family use for some time as i need to drive few people around whos visiting , then lower it , have to wash and shine it before the pics Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , yeah the magnas wheels will fit us , also skyline and supra but the offset is problem

what offset u have on those wheels i had 38mm with 8 inch wide wheels before and they stuck out the guards in the front they wree chromes def pimp look but now they are white they look nice though , that what i think , lollllllll
yeah also u need them skirts and rear spoiler car looks hepas better with them on , dont 4get the rear pods and the front bumper bar with the fog lights and the lip
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not sure about the offset dude, sorry, I am assuming that it is stock TH Magna offset.

Im not getting the front bar only the rear pods and the sideskirts, instead at the front I am gonna get a nice custom front lip made that is subtle with two small air vent slits, should be good. Very Happy

Also full chromies on our cars when they have the plain white paint look stupid IMO, the chrome looks too tacky Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the idea of the lip is interesting as i dont have one in mine and will be getting one made sometime they do come for our soarer though very hard to source

yeah the chromes looked alright lots of people looked when they wre on , lollllllllll

i dunno maybe they looked cause it wasnt good , Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im thinking of painting the lip in a nice glossy black, similar to what some people have done on R34 GTR's...

Ive just got to find a decent fibreglass dude now

Hey dont get me wrong some people like chromies on white cars, i just think they should be reserved for dark cars that are low and very mean looking, i.e. Mercs/Audis and the like Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah no offence dude i liked em although as u said better off on a darker colour car , the white wheels on atm suits it better , yeah u can also use alluminium and mak it outta that if u were keen on it shouldnt take much to bend alluminium , also easy to fix if its smashed or scraped , lolllllllll

anothet thing u can do is get the ma, ga supra front end on the soarer its not easy though as the gueard will need flaring but will look nice i think something different

me thinks 17 inch still too smal for the soarer maybe its me though but i certainly cant afford 18 inch tyres all the time lollll

yeah i might getsome neons as well after they lowered
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have thought about neons but have been deterred for two reasons, i usually hoon around so id probably break them and they are awful ricey...Confused

Its funny that you should mention moulding the front of another car on, as I have been think about putting the front panels, i.e. guards, bumper, bonnet and lights off a JZZ30 on as the fronts of them have always taken my fancy but the back tends to look a little wierd.

Would be interesting and mighty difficult but doable Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man do the supra conversion will be nice

and with the hooning yeah neons prob break when u go over bumps spec if its lowered so be carefull i just got speeding fine 90 ina 50 zone lolll was running late for the train needless to say 6 points 360 dollar fine and liscence cancelled for 6 months , i wont be hooning around anymore for sure not that i do anyway but got caught doing the once ina while hoon and that the end of that so gives me time to do soethign to the car including the neons and lowering and all
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre a silly boy indian...Confused

Im trying to imagine the MA front on my GZ...

hmmmmm....GZA20
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GZ20's are dope Smile
MyRona
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks a lot nicer now that its lowered...before it was full 4x4 stylez!
i still dunno about the rims either d00d...sure they are ok...but i just dunno...
like others have said, and what i've told you numerous times, you need the MZ side skirts and the boot lip spoiler is the sheezy!

if i can hook up a job real soon, i'd be very keen to hook up a Soarer, i've been keen on them for yonkers! Very Happy

OH! and get rid of the chime over 110 clicks or what ever speed it is Laughing

nice are Dellas!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 27 October 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lolll havent u seen the soarer with the supra front end they look sick , the supra look even better with the soarer front end , they call them soapras in japan lollllll

i got pic somehwre if i can find it i post it here

i hate the back bumper bar though im trying to get a decent one or a lip extension or someting
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Thu, 28 October 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am going to mebourne on the 19th of November and the chime is definitely going before then Mad god that shits me off!

Does anyone have any idea on how to get rid of it? Confused

Also the MZ Skirts have been found, now to find the rear pods and spoiler and ill be laffing Very Happy

Indian if you could put up some pics of these so called soapras that would be choice Very Happy
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Thu, 28 October 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno how to post pics here mate how u do it , also i cant find the pic im looking for ive got the supra with the soarer front end but cant find the other one damn
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Thu, 28 October 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use the enter image button on the top bar, eneter the URL and voila Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 28 October 2004 03:22]

NopartsTim
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr 1GGTE, I am curious as to where you sorced your sideskirts from beacuse im after some as well for my soarer.

Also what transmission do you have behind the 1GGTE?

Tim
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry dude i cant tell you where i have found the skirts becuase i havent yet paid for them and if i told you i would have to kill you Laughing

Currently it is the slushbox A340E but that is soon to be replaced with a W57 Very Happy
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet ride dude! Always liked that shape, I wanted one also.

Great write up too!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 Wed, 03 November 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks MR Black! Very Happy

I have since put in my LSD and it does love to kick thats for sure, although i think it is in slight need of a retightening and re shimming Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* Mon, 29 November 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MORE PICS

w00t!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3766.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3764.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3763.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3760.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3759.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3756.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3754.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/IMG_3751.jpg

I apologise for the sheer size of the pictures but these were taken on an 8 megapixel canon digital SLR and if i go any smaller the quality of the photos deteriorates really badly Sad

They are over 3.5 megs per photo at full size Shocked
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Mon, 29 November 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those last pics are unreal!!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Mon, 29 November 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man Very Happy

lets just say it took a bit of a kerb hop to get up there but all is good on the underside of things Wink
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Mon, 29 November 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That location is awesome!
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 01 December 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howd you get that 4th last pic so good??

what cam you using and what effects ??

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 01 December 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked awesome photos dude...we've got a pro on our hands Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 01 December 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry lads hate to dissapoint but i didnt take them

I wish i did, but i do know that they were taken with a $3500 Canon Digital SLR camera, with a remote flash at 45 seconds of exposure time...

A good mate of mine is a real pro and he took them Very Happy

That 4th to last one is being blown up and block mounted for the wall of my garage, although they dont need to be blown up much as they are over 3000x2599 or something like that normally
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pictures Very Happy

This time they are action shots Wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0359.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0360.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0361.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0362.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0363.jpg
and the aftermath
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/IMG_0365.jpg

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now get some action shots accelerating fast Razz
jokin
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did they used to use those as taxis?

what a sleeper, all bar the cannon. not a big fan, did you buy it like that? you should get one of those make believe 1" exhausts off the bag so you don't get pulled up by the cops or have rocks thrown at you by lebz.

your mate is a bit of a resident david attenborough then? maybe he should go into photography. he seems pretty good, and he can come and take some professional photos of my project. i just got a call from fast fours......
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the twin turbo badge also adds to the sleeper effect Rolling Eyes hehe
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I doubt they would use a 2 door car for a taxi either....

Nice car though Cool
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 21:21

I doubt they would use a 2 door car for a taxi either....

Nice car though Cool

it is the japanese we are talking about
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ed-zacchery............

i mean i would hop into a 2 door cab if i was pissed. then it might mean i get home quicker. but otherwise....... ya know....... i mean, who else is sick of hopping into a cab with some curry muncher only to not take your directions and cost you your fucking kebab on the way home~!!?!?!!?!???!

personally, i go for the cabbies who are at least 200 kg's and don't mind stopping at the woggo cos they want something too..... that always puts a good spin on things.

additionally, i would never get into a cab which has a cannon, and if i was pissed and saw one on the road would probably ridicule it for looking like a rice mobile.......

sorry for the pragmatic approach here guys, but hey, let's be serious.

Kenneth.
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ed-zacchery............

i mean i would hop into a 2 door cab if i was pissed. then it might mean i get home quicker. but otherwise....... ya know....... i mean, who else is sick of hopping into a cab with some curry muncher only to not take your directions and cost you your fucking kebab on the way home~!!?!?!!?!???!

personally, i go for the cabbies who are at least 200 kg's and don't mind stopping at the woggo cos they want something too..... that always puts a good spin on things.

additionally, i would never get into a cab which has a cannon, and if i was pissed and saw one on the road would probably ridicule it for looking like a rice mobile.......

sorry for the pragmatic approach here guys, but hey, let's be serious.

Kenneth.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 07 December 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right first of all thanks for the comments Very Happy

my mate is a regular david attenburough yes but he prefers to take photos of the "urban animals" such as mine Laughing

The cannon came with the exhaust system that i picked up second hand, $200 for mandrel bent stainless steel from the cat back Very Happy not bad price IMO...

2 dor cab? wtf? Laughing

nice idea tho, gets you to your destination in style usually sideways Razz Laughing
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice
is it manual yet
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Smile

no still a slusher Sad

The fitting of my new turbos, new HG, bigger injectors (possibly 7MGE ones), emanage, head rebuild, Big FMIC are priority over manual unfortunatley

But it will come Smile

Now i think i might have to go for the W58 tho as the W57 may not be strong enough Sad

which means bye bye u pull it special Sad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post, whoops Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2004 05:21]

matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shotgun w57!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well go to u pull it, find an RA60, flip it on its side, remove it, pay $90 at the counter, walk out with $90 W57 Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danish is running a w57 on a 1jz making a crap load of power/ torque compared to a 1jz.. i wouldnt be too worried
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer but im gonna be making an estimated 200+ rwkw, also danish doesnt drive like me, i have a bad habit of thrashing my car sometimes, and with 200+rwkw the temptation is gonna be even worse, hey if i cant find a W58 cheaply ill just go to u pull it and buy all the W57's they have Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 19:45

yer but im gonna be making an estimated 200+ rwkw, also danish doesnt drive like me, i have a bad habit of thrashing my car sometimes, and with 200+rwkw the temptation is gonna be even worse, hey if i cant find a W58 cheaply ill just go to u pull it and buy all the W57's they have Smile

i doubt u could blow it up, if you dont flat change
hell.. i think even norbie might have run a w57 behind his 2jz?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 19:56

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 19:45

i doubt u could blow it up, if you dont flat change
hell.. i think even norbie might have run a w57 behind his 2jz?

hmmm intriguing Smile
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some nice pics in there Razz

The hyatt one's are awesome... *I should get off my arse and get a new digicam instead of pissing about with the two I have*

*sigh*

at least the action shots worked well (though I should have set a quicker shutter speed to get better action - ah well 'next time')

Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 15 December 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just scammed some more 16's for free so that means some more crazy dorifto/donuts/burnout action Smile

and a digital SLR is your friend, trust me Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Fri, 28 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well almost all of my new goodies have arrived Very Happy

Items such as:

R32 GTR T28's x 2

Sexy Stainless Steel Manifold for T28's

Non Leaking BOV

Oil Catch Can

600x300x77 hybrid copy intercooler

emanage

7MGTE Injectors

Walbro Fuel Pump

Stich 17x8 17x9 Wheels (uber sexy shit)

W58 with Flywheel (need clutch)

To Be Fabricated:

Custom Alloy 3 Core Radiator

Twin 2.5" dumps

3" Cooler Piping

1.6mm Metal HG

Cant wait to get it all on, hanging out for nearly 250rwkw of fun Smile

Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 15 February 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
can anyone say... update Smile
Pages (6): [1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My Sprinter
Next Topic:My little Escort.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:27:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010146856307983 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.