Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I gave it a shot at sliding last weekend in my first competition and it was awesome fun, the car was reliable as (engine and gearbox wise anyway) the only issue I had was 2 minutes before I was due to hit the track for my two qualifying laps the locker that we had spent the previous day installing broke and I was forced to qualify with a completely open diff Sad

the result was me qualifying dead last, as sadly, lockers/LSD are a fundamental part of a drift car Sad

managed to get some good photos anyway Smile

enjoy Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001307.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001308.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001310.jpg

whoopsie Embarassed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001129.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch on that last one Sad

lucky you didnt meet Mr Tyre Wall there ...

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah me and MR wall get along quite well...hence the cream coloured front guard Rolling Eyes
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What brand rims are they?.. do you run spacers to get them to sit so tight to the guards?... they look awesome. Great photo's too btw.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftspec, they are Work VS VX (im pretty sure they are VX but not 100%) I dont run any spacers normally as they sit absolutely perfect on my car but when I run stretched 215's on the 9's on the rear I run a 5mm slip on spacer as it pokes the wheel out of the guard another 5mm and looks absolutely awesome....

but the offset is +30 on the front with a 17x8 and +36 on the rear with a 17x9...

I was very shocked as to how well they sit with such a ghey offset Very Happy

driftspec did you have the JIC front arms in your car?

if so do you still have them or were they sold?
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Work rims for teh win, yep know what rims I want now?.. can you PM me where you got them? (yep I need to add u to MSN still Razz).

Nup wasn't me who had the JIC arms.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 12:37]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soz dude, I bought them off a mate, but I have something similar on its way from japan, slighty more bling, but the offset is the same and they might actually be for sale when they get here if the offer of cash is right...

I did pay a fair amount for them....
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See how it goes when they are for sale Smile, not sure I want to buy just yet..lots of other things I want to do first (performance increases Smile).
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries Smile

my advice would be to crank the FMIC and better dumps and front pipe Smile

Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep got dump pipes all made and have been heat coated, just need to get them installed at some stage Smile.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear Smile

we should go for a cruise some time, more 1JZ powered cars on adelaides roads, the better Very Happy
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed!

I will hook up msn when I get online again and we can have a chat Smile
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean like the colour on this s13 Mr 1JZ?

The centres of the rim are painted black aswell, with a polished lip. I think thats what you mean...

http://www.dorifuto.net/events/g-speed_collie_drift_12-09-2004/images/IMG_0109.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
booyah! Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matty u dont sell your spare rims mate, you just chuck em in the shed for later use! Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 04 August 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know archie....but money is good Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
defected again Sad

unjustly IMO as well

read the full story here:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=106232
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow look at the intelligence shown on nissansilvia.com

one nissansilvia.com forum user wrote in MR1JZ's thread

WHAT A f**kING JOKE AS IF HE CAME BACK TO URE HOUSE AND DID THAT WAT A f**k STAIN I CANT f**kIN BELIVE THAT HE DID THAT AT THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT TOO OH GOD THAT MAKES ME MAD WHAT DID HE RE DEFECT U FOR >>??? SO IF URE CAR WASNT THERE U WOULDNT HAVE GOT ANOTHER ONE !!! f**kN OUT RAGEOOUS OH GOD AS IF !!! f**k U SAPOL U STUPID w**ker PRIK f**kERS

WTF? lmao...

he was drunk at the time though

more onto the topic though, that is completely fucked...

How can they defect your car when its sitting in your driveway?

You should've said that the car wasn't there....

I agree with what one person said, take it to the Police Ombudsman and lodge a formal complain there. Follow it up. Badger them about it.

And don't do what that dude said and buy a 120Y. lol.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 05:51]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well that was actually a mate of mine...he lives about 1 street away and came home from the pub very very drunk to post that...

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't think they could defect your car when its at your house ie you could argue that its just sitting there and not gonna be driven until its gonna be engineered.
Cops sounds liek a bit of a dickhead but you get that, some are nice some are not, guess you pissed off the wrong one.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 05:47]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:44

well that was actually a mate of mine...he lives about 1 street away and came home from the pub very very drunk to post that...

yeah, I noticed 99% of the posters in that thread were from SA, I figured you would all know each other...

I noticed later on that he said he had a few drinks when he posted that..

I just thought it was someone psyching up and going ballistic off their nut..

but that's justified after a fair few drinks Smile

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what I dont understand is...

why would he waste resources on redefecting a car that legally had a defect removed...

I guess he was shitty that I found a loophole and decide to harass me about it...I will be taking it up with the Police Ombudsman anyway...that way i get to fuck him back Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He'll soon realise being a prick is not the best way to carry out his chosen profession Smile

ALso, sorry if I offended with the remark about your mate from nissansilvia.com Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Fri, 05 August 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merudo all good dude...

take a lot more than that to top whats happened to me last night...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Sun, 28 August 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

some people dont like it

i do

thats all that matters really Wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0367.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0366.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0365.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0364.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0363.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Defect%20Cruise%2027th%20August/100_0361.jpg

the mirrors need to be done, we ran out of black paint and it needs a buff then it will be much shineyer and presentable Smile
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
icon14.gif  Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 29 August 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck yeah that looks hot. Bring that baby up to QLD, cops wouldnt look twice at that. Love the sticker on the windscreen hahaha.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 29 August 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the plan pauly

glad someone likes it Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 29 August 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good and i look forward to seeing some crisper photos when she's buffed - you've got it in one though, only one person needs to like it - you!

and it looks alright anyways Wink so yeah

Nice job!

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Sat, 03 September 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I got the exhaust done yesterday by the fine fellows at raceflo and I have sucessfully achieved the bozuzoku look I am going for, in fact it has been decided that I am going to build the first bozuzoku drift car in australia Very Happy

enjoy Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Raceflo%20Exhaust/100_0401.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Raceflo%20Exhaust/100_0403.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Raceflo%20Exhaust/100_0402.jpg

oh

it sounds off its dial as well Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Sun, 04 September 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is a small video of how the exhaust sounds Smile

big ups to ryan for making and hosting and raceflo for making it Smile

http://rapidshare.de/files/4681803/Soarer_Raceflo_ zorst.wmv.html
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 05 September 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is huge!! I LOVE IT.

Such a fat exhaust, im trying to download the video at work now
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 05 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that merudo!

and my old exhaust is now for sale, its a 3.5" stainless steel mandrel bent item that has been HPC coated and given a fresh coat of black, the cannon on the end has a 5" tip and there was a small hole in the top of the cannon but that has been tig welded up

looking for offers around $400 Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 05 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i saw that mentioned in the soarer thread. best of luck with the sale for that hey!

also i downloaded the video clip of your car showing off how that exhaust sounds. It sounds pretty damn tough! and is that a small flame i see pop out towards the end of the video clip there?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Mon, 05 September 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we met up with some people on the weekend and our local camera guy ryan wanted to get some shots of it popping flames, sadly that was the best one we could get on footage, but on the way there me and a mate were going fairly hard through the hills and it was popping flames in excess of 1 metre from both pipes, hopefully I can get something like that on film this weekend Smile
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Wed, 07 September 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno if i like how far it pokes out the back but otherwise looks hot and damn does it sound hot!!! Shocked Really cant go past the jet sounding 1JZ Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Wed, 07 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for your kind comments Smile
Sp33dY
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Wed, 07 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds nuts...... very nice rollin video too Razz

Get some crispi day pics up of the car as is! Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Wed, 07 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sp33dY wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 13:17

Get some crispi day pics up of the car as is! Razz

working on that atm but, as I am working 10-6 every weekday I dotn really get much daytime...

there is a drift practise on this weekend so I should have some shots come monday Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, that looks friggin awesome man. Looks sooo boro Jap drift styles. Love the exhaust too, but I've been almost turned away from tracks with my wierd tail pipe creations a couple of times now due to them sticking way too far past the rear bumper.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 15:51

Matt, that looks friggin awesome man. Looks sooo boro Jap drift styles. Love the exhaust too, but I've been almost turned away from tracks with my wierd tail pipe creations a couple of times now due to them sticking way too far past the rear bumper.

its all about the stylin bro Wink

if the track nazis (scruts) turn me away it is unboltboltable at the y Piece for the 2 mufflers, so no biggie

oi

show the photos to ellis, I want my shit in HPI Wink

new turbo coming soon also Wink
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks faerken awesome man. Love the exhaust and it looks really tuff.
Jap style.
I like it mate.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is so phat man.

hell jap style
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G-GTE KE70 wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 20:10

That is so phat man.

hell jap style

stop complimenting him, you'll give him a hardon
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks lads Embarassed

*touches wood*

J/K Razz
mk2garage
Regular

June 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, your cars lookin really farked up, i like it, You gonna put big ass Works over fenders on it?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Wed, 07 September 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 16:27

show the photos to ellis, I want my shit in HPI Wink

Will do. Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Thu, 08 September 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk2garage wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 08:21

Yeah, your cars lookin really farked up, i like it, You gonna put big ass Works over fenders on it?

farked up Confused Confused

Jeremy: thanks dude Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
headed out to AIR for a practise day yesterday and the combination of some over-enthusiasm in committing to the second corner of the first lap out resulted in a meeting with "Mr Tyre Wall" bent up the drivers side front guard pretty bad and the front bumper is fair mashed, patched it up with some tape and cable ties and went back out to really "burn it up" chewed through 4 pairs of rears and had a fucking ball...I was really happy with the cars setup on the day..sadly now it looks a little bent Laughing should have it fixed soon Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113549.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113548.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113401.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113389.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113375.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113374.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113234.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113185.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/49113272.jpg

enjoy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now you have fully sik dorifto damage Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah

ive just crossed the line from bozu to boro Laughing
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now be careful with those rims Matt! Razz

wicked slides..car looks fantastic.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftspec wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 12:29

Now be careful with those rims Matt! Razz

wicked slides..car looks fantastic, except for the front corner thats more molested than a 14 year old boy in Michael Jacksons custody

you will notice they werent on the back for that specific reason Razz

and

fixed for you Razz

Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL @ comment

Sweet send me some pics Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Mon, 12 September 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i dont have any yet...

not done yet

soon Smile
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Sat, 17 September 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aftermarket swaybars?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Sun, 18 September 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not yet

trying to establish what thickness is optimal
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Tue, 20 September 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe u only gotta laugh matteh Wink

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=16230
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Tue, 20 September 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bluehachi wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 17:50

hehehe u only gotta laugh matteh Wink

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=16230

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PWN3D!!!!11111oneoneoneonelevenelevenelevenonehund redandeleven
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Tue, 20 September 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is no funny senor Sad
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter Tue, 20 September 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Laughing

Confused

Crying or Very Sad
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My Sprinter
Next Topic:My little Escort.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:44:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014211177825928 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.